The Rise of the Machines Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whoever had customized this thing had done a really good job. The replicant had a bit less chest and pubic hair and obviously there was the standard android barcode on his neck but other than that it was a remarkable piece of work. He couldn't see any real differences. He took a close up of the barcode then instructed the replicant to get dressed.

"What on earth's going on here?" he thought as he watched the 'droid pulling on his trousers. "Why has Lady Greenham got a robot butler that looks exactly like me?"

Then he had an idea.

"Do you have remote streaming capability?" he asked.

"Yes, all series seven models have that Sir," the replicant replied as he fastened his belt.

"Good," Mitch thought to himself. "Maybe I can see what's going on here."

He scribbled his number on a scrap of paper.

"I want you to broadcast the stream from your inbuilt camera to this number between 8pm and 1am. One more thing: you'll continue to obey all of Her Ladyship's instructions and behave as normal until I tell you otherwise."

When Mitch got home, he checked the technical specifications for series seven 'bots on the Tyrell Corporation's website. On that series of 'bots, administrator mode lasted for a maximum of seventy-two hours. Mitch hoped that that would be long enough to work out what the hell was going on.

At precisely eight o'clock Mitch's mobile rang. When he answered, the screen started showing a video of the inside of a fridge. The replicant butler had a micro camera behind its eyes and a wireless transmitter in its head.

"What the butler saw," Mitch sniggered to himself, as the replicant's hand extended into the fridge and withdrew a half-empty bottle of white wine.

He connected his mobile to his new wall-mounted holo-screen with the press of a button. Of course, holo-screens had been around for a number of years but Mitch was particularly pleased with this new model, its sharp, lifelike three-dimensional picture making him feel like he was really there.

He opened a beer and put his bare feet up on the coffee table, watching as the butler's hands put the bottle and an empty glass on a tray that appeared to extend out of the screen towards him. The butler took it through into the office where Lady Greenham was sitting behind the desk wearing a smart black jacket and skirt as if she were still at work.

"She must be working late," concluded Mitch.

She looked up from some papers as the butler approached.

"That's great," she said. "Now finish tidying up in the kitchen then come back up and we'll run through that little role-play I told you about the other day."

"Yes, ma'am," he heard the butler say.

"What the hell's going on?" Mitch mumbled as he watched the butler loading the dishwasher and wiping down the surfaces. A few minutes later, he watched a hand reach out and tapped the office door.

"Come in Mitch," said Lady Greenham's muffled voice.

"Now I've been looking over this report you wrote," she continued as the butler sat down.

"Yes?" the replicant replied.

"Well it's not quite what I was hoping for."

"You asked me to review the existing security and that's exactly what you have there."

"Now this is really bizarre," thought Mitch. "This is an action replay of that meeting we had last week."

"Well it's not really detailed enough. I also wanted you to provide some recommendations, ideally with costings."

"Well why didn't you ask me then? We went through this last week you didn't mention any costings," the butler replied angrily.

"I did ask you at our meeting last week."

"No you didn't, you said you just wanted a high level security review, you didn't mention any recommendations."

"May I remind you that you're an employee here and if I want you to rewrite this report you'll bloody well rewrite it," she said angrily, her hazel eyes glittering darkly.

"I may be an employee but I'm not your personal fucking slave," the replicant said, standing up.

"That's enough Mitch! Get out!" she shouted, pointing towards the door.

"I'll get out when I've taught you some manners," he heard the android say menacingly.

From the blurred and jerky images following this exchange, Mitch guessed that the butler had lurched towards Lady Greenham and grabbed her by the arm.

"No! Get off me!" she squealed.

The screen showed an image of the back of her head, her glossy brunette hair filling the screen. When the 'droid looked down, he could see that he'd twisted one arm behind her back, leaving the other free to tug at her smart black office skirt.

"What are you doing? Stop that!" she shouted as he watched the arm tug it up over her bare legs.

Mitch felt his cock stiffen as he watched the robot tug the skirt up over her naked thighs revealing her nicely rounded buttocks wriggling and squirming beneath a pair of thin black panties. Her bottom seemed to protrude out of the screen making him feel the urge to reach out of pinch the pert buttocks. He caressed and squeezed the bulge in his jeans as the butler drew his hand back and slapped her naked cheeks forcing Her Ladyship to cry out in shock.

"It's high time someone taught you some manners," the replicant growled as he spanked her again.

"No! Stop that!" she shrieked. Although the images on screen were jerky and blurred, and mainly showed the back of Lady Greenham's head, it was pretty clear what was going on from the sounds.

"It's time you learnt that I'm not your personal slave," hissed the butler over the sound of his hand connecting smartly with her tender buttocks.

"Ow! No stop, stop!" squealed Her Ladyship, over and over.

Mitch felt stroked his now fully erect cock through his jeans as the picture changed to show the butler's hand stroking her slightly reddened buttocks then tug at the waistband of her panties.

"No, Mitch, please don't!" she begged as the butler slipped the thin black material over her wriggling buttocks.

"You know how long I've wanted to fuck this cute little ass of yours?" he heard the butler say, as the screen changed to show his hand unzipping his flies.

"Fuck me? Oh please no!" she said, struggling harder but still held firmly against the wall. She squealed loudly as the butler released her hand, using both hands to tug her hips back, impaling her on his sizeable cock.

The picture became very jerky now and it was clear that despite all her protestations Her Ladyship was very aroused.

"No, no, no, stop! Bastard!" she gasped breathlessly as the picture showed a blurry image of her neck and hair.

"God, you feel so good. I've wanted to do this ever since I met you," the replicant grunted, his lips next to ear.

"Don't, don't!" she gasped as the picture grew more and more blurry, the butler obviously speeding up.

"No, no," she groaned, her voice rising to a crescendo.

"No, oh, oh, ooooh!" she wailed as the picture grew very blurry then slowly settled.

"That was fantastic, Mitch darling," she crooned, her flushed face filling the screen as she turned and leaned in to kiss his forehead. "Now while I take a shower I want you to go into the bedroom, get naked and have a lie down."

For the next few minutes, the screen showed a grainy, static picture of the bedroom ceiling with the faint static hiss of a shower in the background. Mitch went to get himself another beer while he waited for the action to resume. It felt like half-time at the football.

When he came back it still looked the same, but the noise of the shower had stopped. Her Ladyship reappeared towelling her curly, brunette hair whilst clad in a slinky silvery-grey kimono. She was carrying something in her hand which glittered in the soft bedroom lighting but he couldn't make out what it was till she got closer. She leaned over the naked replicant giving him an excellent view of both the handcuffs and her cleavage. Her shapely breasts jiggled beneath the thin silk as, out of view, she chained the android's wrists to the headboard.

"What are you doing?" the android said sleepily, struggling weakly.

"We're going to have a little fun, Mitch," she replied, propping a pillow under his head then sliding down over his body after tugging firmly at his wrists to check they were secure.

"Mmm, such a gorgeous body," she moaned straddling his legs and running her soft hands down over his trim pec's and lean stomach. The android groaned as she ran a crimson fingernail along his flaccid cock, stroking the sensitive skin. She smiled, watching in fascination as the blood flowed into his cock causing it to slowly straighten and stiffen like a balloon being inflated.

"You know I like lots of things about you, your firm chest, those big biceps. But you what I love most of all? That lovely thick cock of yours," she purred as she gently squeezed and fondled his balls.

Mitch watched as she grabbed a bottle of oil from behind her and squeezed a generous amount onto the butler's prick. Lady Elizabeth licked her lips as she watched the viscous fluid run down over his thick shaft.

"Mmm, lovely and hard already, just the way I like it" she said throatily, wrapping her hand around his straining cock and slowly working it up and down till the whole length glistened in the soft light.

The image on the holo-screen was crystal clear, her hand extending out of the screen towards him, then away from him, then back towards him, as she stroked his hot, hard column of flesh.

Mitch could hardly believe what he was seeing as he lay back on his couch. The replicant's body was virtually identical to his so it felt like Her Ladyship was giving him the hand job. His cock pressed against his jeans and he ran his hand over the tight bulge as he watched her slender, well-manicured fingers gliding over the oily skin. She was wearing a gold ring with a huge diamond that sparkled in the half-light and her fingers looked pale and slim against the thick, swollen flesh.

"Oh God, that's good," the butler groaned as Elizabeth ran her fingers up over his thick shaft and toyed with the sensitive head of his circumcised prick.

"Yes, so good," he moaned as she grasped his shaft and gently stroked the sensitive spot beneath his glans with her thumb.

"Like that, do you?" she asked rhetorically , squeezing a little more lube onto her fingers as she teased and explored him, the lube mixing with the precum that had started to ooze from the tip.

Mitch slowly unzipped his fly and slid his jeans down over his hips as he watched, his beer long forgotten.

"This is like being in your own personal porn film," he thought as he raised his hips and slid the waistband of his shorts down over his legs exposing his fully erect cock in the flickering light from the screen. He watched as Elizabeth shifted position, leaning forward and giving him a great view of her cleavage as she started to stroke a little faster, her firm, rounded boobs seeming to protrude from the screen.

"Now this is why everyone needs a high-def holo-screen," he chuckled realising she was naked under her gown, her nipples clearly defined beneath the thin, silky material.

"Mmm, you like that huh? Would you like me to go faster?" she asked, her hand still moving smoothly up and down his thick shaft producing wet slurping noises. The screen moved up and down as the replicant nodded enthusiastically.

"You would? Ask me nicely then," she insisted.

"Please, go a little faster," he heard the android say, his voice a hoarse rasp.

"Well seeing as you asked so nicely," she replied as she grasped him a little tighter and started pumping his cock a little faster.

"Oh yeah," the replicant grunted, his legs straightening, his hips arching up off the bed.

Mitch started stroking his cock to the same rhythm. He could tell she was enjoying it too, her free hand slipping between her legs as she worked. Before long, the replicant was breathing heavily, his hips moving in time with her hand, his cock red and swollen as her hand worked faster. Elizabeth smiled as she stopped causing him to groan in frustration.

"Oh, did you want me to carry on?" she asked, lightly running a fingertip up and down his quivering shaft, tracing one of the thick, throbbing veins.

"Oh God yes!" he gasped.

"Beg me," she teased gently toying with the super-sensitive head, his cock jerking like an electric shock was being applied.

"Please, please, don't stop," he pleaded.

She smiled as she opened her dressing gown and dribbled some of the warm oil onto her full, rounded boobs. Mitch heard the android groan as they both watched her hands gliding over the smooth, soft skin, gently tweaking and flicking her nipples until they were as hard and erect as his cock.

"Can you imagine how it would feel to slide that lovely cock between my breasts?" she asked as squeezed her soft mounds together emphasizing the impressive depth of her cleavage.

"Oh God!" the android gasped.

"Maybe you'll get to find out one day, if you're very, very good," she teased as she dribbled some oil onto the android's straining prick then used her fingertips to spread it over his throbbing shaft.

Mitch felt his own arousal growing, watching as she skilfully stroked him. Lady Elizabeth took her time, leisurely rubbing his cock with long, slow strokes along the full length. Then making him moan by switching to short, hard strokes over the sensitive head. Sometimes using the palm of her hand, sliding it along the well-lubed underside. Soon the butler's breathing became shallow and hot, his body twitching as she brought him nearer and nearer the point of no return.

"That's it! Don't stop, don't stop!" the butler gasped.

"You know I'm not sure if you deserve this, Mitch," she said, tormenting him by slowing down again, expertly keeping him right on the edge of release.

"No, don't stop, just a little more, please," the replicant pleaded desperately, his cock twitching. Mitch watched as Elizabeth's hand slip between his legs stroking his sensitive perineum and toying with his anus.

"You know you really were quite disrespectful in my office this afternoon," she said, her hazel eyes glittering darkly in the half-light. "Perhaps you feel you want to apologise."

"I'm sorry," he said then held his breath as he watched her wrap her fingers around his balls and squeezed. He yelped as she tightened her grip.

"How sorry are you?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm very, very sorry, Lady Elizabeth, I didn't mean to disrespect you," he whimpered as he squirmed.

"Such a bad boy," she admonished, lightly slapping his cock. "Perhaps I ought to just leave you here to think about how bad you've been."

"No, please don't," he pleaded. "I'll be good".

"I really ought to finish watching that film I started watching last night," she said, pretending to get up from the bed.

"No, please, please, don't go!" he begged, desperately.

"Call me Boss," she insisted, sitting back down and lightly stroking him.

"I'm really sorry it won't happen again Boss," he gasped, his buttocks clenching, his hips arching off the bed as she started jerking him back and forth.

Mitch wrapped his fist around his rock hard cock, stroking himself to the same rhythm as on screen. The pre-cum oozed from its tip, his balls tightening, his leg muscles straining as he watched the brunette's three-dimensional hand tighten its grip, squeezing the replicant's shaft as it jerked up and down.

"Oh yes, please don't stop Boss," he heard the replicant groaned as the brunette tugged his throbbing cock with one hand and stroked his swollen balls with the other.

"And you'll obey my orders in future?" she said as she jerked a little faster.

"Yes, yes Boss, just please don't stop."

"Ooh, you're quite close aren't you, you naughty boy," she purred as she felt his balls tighten, his hot breath rasping in his throat.

Lady Elizabeth was thoroughly enjoying teasing him. Enjoying keeping him right on the verge of release, her steady rhythm slowing whenever she noticed his hands pulling at the cuffs, or hearing that desperate edge in his voice as he pleaded with her.

She'd paid a lot of money for the top quality replica of her security manager and it was easy for her to kid herself it was the real Mitch begging her for release as his hot body squirmed beneath her. Men like Mitch thought they were the stronger sex but really they were so weak, so easy to manipulate. She squeezed his swollen prick a little tighter enjoying his strangled cries of pleasure.

"Yes, yes, don't stop!" he cried, his thigh muscles burning as he moved his hips in time with her tormenting fingers.

"Oooh, do you want to come now Mitch? Do you want to come over my boobs?" she asked pumping his prick hard now as she leaned forward and pulled her gown wide apart, her gloriously naked boobs spilling out.

"Yes, oh yes, boss, please!" the butler replied his body taut, his cock ready to burst.

"Then beg me, Mitch," she said, maintaining her steady rhythm and keeping him teetering on the edge.

"Please, please let me cum, Boss, oh please Your Ladyship, just a little more," he groaned, his body arching against the bed, his cock twitching, every muscle in his body tensed.

"And you'll do whatever I want back in the office?" she teased, gently stroking his angry-looking cock between just her thumb and forefinger.

"Please, please I'll do anything you want Boss, just let me cum," he begged.

"Good boy," she smiled, rewarding him by wrapping her hand around his throbbing shaft and stroking him once more.

"Now I want you to cum for me Mitch," she instructed, her hand moving faster and faster, driving him closer and closer, his hot body writhing and glistening with sweat, his hands straining against the handcuffs until he came with a loud roar, his cock jerking spasmodically.

"Ooh, you did want to cum badly, didn't you?" she giggled as he continued to ejaculate for several long seconds, copious amounts of his thick white spunk spurted from the tip and splashed on her boobs and gown. She smiled, slowly stroking his twitching hardness as she watched his balls contracting spasmodically, emptying every last drop of spunk.

"Good boy!" she giggled girlishly as she watched the last few drops of hot, salty cum slide over his shaft and ooze over her fingers.

Mitch feverishly jerked his prick and watched as Elizabeth leaned towards the replicant and said: "Now I hope you've learned a lesson tonight and you're clear about which one of us is boss around here."

He watched as she slowly licked the pearly white, sticky fluid from her fingers with the tip of her pink tongue, and Mitch could take no more.

"Uuunnhh!" he groaned as he came too, his body jerking, his heart surging, his hot cum exploding from his hardness and splashing over his bare stomach.

12