The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 12

Story Info
The samurai returns home but things are not the same.
4.4k words
4.77
12.3k
1

Part 13 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

If you've enjoyed the story, please leave a comment or two, which I will take as indication that people wish the story to continue ^ ^

_______________________

Angela awoke early the next morning feeling extremely parched. Throwing aside the blanket, she wondered where the cats were, as they usually liked to sleep on her. Throwing on an oversized T-shirt from her medical school, she peered over the ledge in front of the bed to see that the kittens were draped over Genzo in various forms of repose. Yang was sleeping on the pillow next to his shoulder, her head resting on his neck. Yin had arranged herself so that her head was tucked between his chin and chest. Snotty was comfortably curled up in a ball on his crotch.

Doing her best not to make a sound, she crept downstairs with her digital camera in hand and snapped a photo of the scene, chortling under her breath. Genzo continued to sleep, one arm slung over his eyes, snoring softly with his mouth slightly open. At the sound of the shutter, Snotty awoke and when he saw Angela, he stretched and began to roll playfully on his back, requesting tummy rubs. When he got up, his movements had apparently had an effect on Genzo's morning wood, as it stood up and twitched a few times under his loose shorts. Transfixed by the movement, Snotty watched it for a moment before pouncing on it, his claws extended.

Genzo nearly catapulted all three cats off of his body when he sat bolt upright with an angry roar of pain. Not wanting him to be embarrassed, Angela had ducked into the nearest bathroom before he could see her and turned on the shower full force to cover up the sounds of her laughter. From outside, she heard his voice thunder, "[Konnoyaro]! Which one of you did that?" and she had to smother her face with a towel as she cracked up. Deciding to take a shower, she forced herself to get it all out, not wanting Genzo to know that she had witnessed the whole thing.

Glaring at the three pairs of frightened eyes that looked up at him from underneath the couch, Genzo, rubbed his groin, scowling. Fuck, that had hurt, especially since he was stiff. He could only pray that Angela had gotten into the shower before hearing him shout. Five minutes later, the bathroom door opened to let out a cloud of steam and she walked out drying her hair. "[Ohaiyo], Genzo," she said from behind a curtain of hair, just in case she had the need to smile.

"[Ohaiyo]," he muttered gruffly.

[Back to his usual sunny self again], she thought with chagrin. "I'm going to make breakfast. Would you like some?"

"I will join you."

Chucking the towel over a chair, she tried not to giggle when she saw that he had a throw pillow over his lap. Rummaging around in the kitchen, she pulled out some staples and began frying some eggs. Setting the food on two plates, she placed them on the table and called out, "Come and get it!"

Genzo, his erection now tamed, rubbed his hand sleepily over his hair and sat down heavily in a chair. When she pushed the plate in front of him, he was surprised to find that he was actually quite hungry and when she nodded, he dug in. "Thank you."

"Noboru's flying in today."

His glass of orange juice paused just before it touched his lips. "[Nani]?"

"Noboru called last night to say that he was on his way to the airport." She chewed a piece of toast, wondering why he looked so shocked.

Frowning, Genzo mumbled, "I never received a call from him."

"He probably figured I'd tell you," she reasoned.

"Perhaps." They ate together in silence.

Unable to resist, she casually began, "So, I uh, saw that you and the cats have been spending a lot of time together lately."

His food halfway to his mouth, Genzo froze. Shit, had she seen him hard? Setting down his fork, he attempted to look neutral as he asked, "What do you mean?"

Angela pulled out her digital camera with a smirk and showed him the photo she had taken. "Cute, huh? I couldn't pass up the opportunity and I grabbed a quick shot before hopping in the shower."

Too busy being relieved to be angry, he nonetheless scowled at her and finished his meal, muttering something in Japanese about not respecting people's privacy.

"Genzo, let's go out today."

"Eh?" he said through a mouthful of food.

She leaned forward on the table and propped her chin up on one hand. "I'm getting a serious case of cabin fever. I haven't been out of this building for even a cup of coffee since last weekend. I need some air."

Genuinely feeling bad for her, it had been hard on him too to be cooped up for so long. He sat back in his chair and looked at her. "What would you like to do?"

"I don't know." Her face brightened. "Let's go sit on the lakefront. You know, behind the aquarium? I can pack a little lunch or something."

It sounded safe enough. "That would be fine."

"Woah, woah, better curb that generous streak there, Ninja Boy," she teased.

"Ninja Boy?" he growled.

"Ah ah ah, temper, temper." She wagged a finger in the air. "It would be unfortunate if Ninja Boy had to lose face because pictures of him sleeping with kittens were to surface on the Internet."

His eyes narrowed in warning. "You would not dare."

Leaning over the table even further, she shot him an evil smile. "Try me."

He noticed for the first time that she had freckles. It added to her playful appearance. "Do not push your luck," he warned.

"Or what?" She sat back and crossed her arms smugly.

Ignoring her statement, he walked over to the bathroom he had been using and stripped. He would never admit it to her face, but she was starting to grow on him. As he brushed his teeth, he couldn't help smiling when he thought back to how she had pwned him at SoulCalibur and shook his head, chuckling a little to himself. In spite of himself, he was actually having fun spending time with her. It had been such a long time since he'd had female company.

Stepping into the shower, he remembered being woken up by her scent. It was the first time he could smell just her and not her mixed with Noboru and he was stunned to discover that he liked it. Just thinking about the aroma caused his cock to swell and in seconds he was fully erect. His memory of the dream he'd had of her drew a stream of precum from his head. Unable to help it, he stroked himself and memories of happening upon her while she was half naked heightened his pleasure. Suddenly the image of him sliding his cock in and out of her came into his mind and he sprayed the bathroom wall with his cum. Leaning against the wall with one arm, he tried to catch his breath as he watched his spunk slip down the tiles. This would not do. He couldn't be lusting after her -- she belonged to Noboru, and he'd entrusted him with her safety. Finishing his shower, he figured at least his libido would be under control until Noboru returned home.

______________________________

konnoyaro: why you little (Japanese)

ohaiyo: good morning (Japanese)

nani: what (Japanese)

When he'd finished getting dressed, he saw that she had packed a bag with a blanket and some sandwiches. "Ready?"

"Hai."

Laughing excitedly, she caught him off guard when she grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out the door. Her eagerness to get outside was all too obvious as she kept hopping up and down as she watched the elevator's digital display with wide eyes. Realizing how her new life had actually imprisoned her in many ways, he felt a genuine surge of pity for her and understood why she tried so hard to be friendly with him. For the moment, he and Noboru were all she had, but she never complained, not once, and she had always been kind to him. He found himself wishing that he had been a bit nicer to her when they had initially met.

"Genzo, you okay?" She looked at him curiously.

"What?" He snapped out of his reverie. "Yes I am fine."

It was a gorgeous day and Angela was smiling from ear to ear as they made their way to the cement walkway behind the Shedd Aquarium. "Ever been?" she asked, inclining her head towards the building.

"No."

She was taken aback. "Not even once? Why not?"

"Why would I?" he asked back.

Shaking her head sadly, she sighed. "Okay, next time Nobu goes out of town, we're taking you to the aquarium."

It was cute how she felt sorry for him. "If you wish." They sat down after spreading the blanket and she closed her eyes, enjoying the cool breeze that floated in off the lake. Rubbing the back of his head awkwardly, he said, "[Ano], Angela?"

"Hm?" Her eyes were still closed.

"I am sorry if I was...unkind to you before."

She opened her eyes to look at him and her face broke into a wide smile. "Oh, Genzo, that's very sweet of you. It hasn't been easy on either of us being forced on each other like this, huh?"

"It is not so bad," he admitted diplomatically. "I have only one request."

She tilted her head. "What's that?"

Putting his palms together in a pleading gesture he asked, "Please, do not call me Ninja Boy in front of anyone else."

Giggling, she laid down on her back and put her hands behind her head. "Deal."

Leaning back on his arms, Genzo felt more relaxed than he'd remembered in a while. Part of him wished that Noboru could have stayed longer in Tokyo. The thought of returning to his empty apartment for the remainder of the weekend suddenly didn't appeal so much to him now.

______________________

ano: um (Japanese)

______________________

After a leisurely day outside, Angela was content to return home and wait for Noboru. Learning that they were about evenly matched at Street Fighter, Genzo had agreed to play her and they were in the middle of some very serious trash talking when Noboru opened the door. "Hello?" Noboru was amazed to find the two sprawled in front of the TV on their stomachs like children playing video games.

"Baby!" Dropping her controller with a happy squeal, she jumped into his arms and received a heated kiss as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "Oh I've missed you!" she purred between hungry pecks.

"Wait for me in the bed," he murmured when he finally tore his lips from hers. "I will be up shortly." After gently sucking on his lower lip, she released him and eagerly bounded up the stairs. "You must be anxious to get out of here," he said to Genzo in Japanese as he hastily began removing his shoes.

"Oh...yes. It has been a rather long week." Genzo could smell their frank excitement and it bothered him.

Shrugging off his jacket, Noboru grinned appreciatively. "Don't worry about being polite. Get out of here and enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'm sorry if I don't stand on ceremony, but it has been three days." His fingers impatiently began loosening his tie.

"Of course. Thank you." He set about packing his things as Noboru tore up the stairs two at a time. He involuntarily winced when he heard Angela shriek in surprise.

"Nobu, Genzo's still here!" she protested, giggling.

"Genzo does not care," he growled urgently.

Another loud squeal followed. "My shirt!"

Noboru's laughter floated down to his room. "[Bokuno] Angela."

"Oh, god, you're so big and hard!"

"Open your mouth."

It had never bothered him before to hear Noboru fucking. In the long time that he had known him, he knew that Noboru had a sizable libido and they'd had women in front of each other in the past. Now, as he heard Angela sighing Noboru's name and the loud sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, he realized that it stung him to hear them coupling. He tried his best to ignore them, but they were getting louder and louder as they reached their peak.

"Nobu, I'm going to cum!" she whined.

"Do it," he ordered harshly.

Her scream pierced the air, as did Noboru's groan of release as they feverishly fucked through their orgasms. When the commotion had died away, Genzo realized that he had been frozen in place, his fists clenched. Hurriedly throwing the rest of his things into his bag, he slid his feet into his sneakers and left the penthouse.

Panting raggedly, Angela raised her head when she heard the door shut. "I can't believe you fucked me while he was still here," she gulped between breaths.

"You liked it. It aroused you to know that he was listening." Noboru kissed her damp forehead and basked in the afterglow.

She giggled, still high from her orgasm. "Maybe a little."

His eyes still closed, he asked, "So the two of you made it through the week without killing each other?"

"Miraculously, yes." She stretched languorously, enjoying the tingle in her toes.

He stroked the skin along her side with one finger as she arched her back. "Give him time. Genzo will learn to become more comfortable around you." He looked at her when she giggled again. "What is so funny?"

"Nothing."

_____________________________

bokuno: mine (Japanese)

_____________________________

"Noboru?" Angela walked in and looked around, not seeing him anywhere. "Baby, you there?

"[Gotchi]," he called from his study.

She found him scanning several computer monitors, wearing a pair of black silk pajama bottoms and nothing else. Angela took a minute to admire how tasty he looked. Sometimes it was hard for her to decide if she liked him better clothed or naked. His blue eyes warmed as he turned the chair to face her. "How's the market in Tokyo?" she asked with mock seriousness.

"Tenuous," he grinned, holding his arms out to her. "How was my angel's day?" He kissed her playfully as she slid into his lap.

"Weird." She wrapped her arms around his neck and frowned. "Nobu, something's strange about me."

"Other than your delightfully irresistible sex appeal?" he joked, stroking her thigh.

It was so difficult to have a complete conversation with him, especially when she could feel him growing hard under her. "Yes, other than that," she laughed. His expression became serious and he waited for her to continue. "When I see my patients now, it's strange. I feel what they're feeling. I mean, therapists are usually empathetic but I feel their emotions and I feel them strongly."

A flicker of surprise lit Noboru's eyes. "You are experiencing changes after only a week?"

"That's unusual?" She wondered if this was cause for concern.

"Typically the infection begins to show effects in months." He tilted his head and smiled. "My angel is quite unusual indeed."

"I don't understand, how is this symptom part of my changing?"

Noboru rubbed his nose in her hair, enjoying the smell of her scalp. "As a psychiatrist, I'm sure you've observed that animals and young children are very sensitively attuned to the moods of others." Nodding, she waited for him to go on. "Because you are now much more aware of your primal nature, you've fallen back on your intuition and senses as opposed to using higher cognitive functions. Animals rely on instinct and feelings. Often they are not incorrect. You are simply experiencing a return to a more natural way of being."

She had to admit that it made sense. After all, intellectualization was a potent defense mechanism. "Why do you think I'm developing symptoms so quickly?"

Noboru leaned his cheek against hers. "I cannot answer that question as of yet. Would you mind providing me a sample of your blood? I can have my research team analyze it for any unusual abnormalities."

She looked lost in thought. "I guess that's fine."

Sensing her distance, he began kissing the sensitive skin under her jaw, breathing, "Have you found your new skill helpful in your work?"

She closed her eyes at his touch and pressed herself further into his lap. "I have," she moaned. Noboru was just about to shred her blouse when her cell phone rang. Recognizing the ring tone, he bared his canines in displeasure and possessively tightened his grip on her. Shooting him a warning look, she opened up her phone and mumbled, "Hello, Ken."

"Yeah, I wanted to say thanks for calling. Oh wait, that's right, you didn't call!" he snapped.

Angela somehow managed not to scream when Noboru suddenly picked her up, threw her down on his chair and began removing her panties. She looked at him with horror, shaking her head with pleading eyes. Smiling lasciviously, he nodded and lifted her legs onto his bare shoulders before pressing his face deep between them. "I'm sorry...Ken." She struggled to keep her voice even as he licked her clit with broad, firm strokes.

"What the fuck, Angela. How long have you known this guy and already you're fucking him?" Under his anger she could still discern hurt.

"We agreed when we broke up. It was only sex and nothing more. We were always free to see other pe-EE-ople." She glared at Noboru who only chuckled as he inserted two fingers into her and began curling them against her g-spot.

"So how serious is this guy? And who was the other asshole in your office?"

His fingers were pushing her to the brink and all she could do was pant as she slid up and down his fingers. "He...I...oh god..."

"Angela, are you...are you fucking him right now?!" he demanded incredulously.

Snatching the phone out of her hand, Noboru didn't hang up, but placed it on the ground. Sliding off his pants, he pulled her legs open and shoved his cock into her waiting hole. "Say my name," he whispered in her ear.

God she was close. "Nobu, please, I can't."

"You will scream my name and he will hear you beg for it or I will pull out right now," he hissed under his breath. "Any questions he has will be answered when he hears how you are a slave to my cock and will do anything to have it inside you."

"Angela? Angela! Are you still there?" Ken's irate voice could still be heard.

Yanking her roughly against him, he hissed, "Tell him! I want him to know that you are my eager plaything."

When he began flicking her clit, she felt it start and cried out, "Nobu, oh god, fuck me, please! Make me cum!"

Snarling triumphantly, he ground his hips into hers and thrust violently, groaning as his own orgasm overtook him. Her screams punctuated his pleasure. She ran her fingernails down his back as she felt his cum propelled into her. As he came down, he noticed with satisfaction that Ken had hung up. "I doubt he will be calling again," he smirked. "Problem solved."

"You are so evil." Her body was still humming from her release.

"I know."

----------------------------------------------

gotchi: over here (Japanese)

____________________________

"Genzo, wanna grab lunch?"

"Certainly." Stowing away his computer, Genzo ran a hand over his hair and stretched.

"I really need to get you a more comfortable chair." She felt bad that he had to squeeze his large frame into the cramped seat.

"[Daijobu]," he said with a smile.

Smiling back, Angela actually really liked having him outside the door and she got the feeling that he liked being around her as well. "What do you feel like, Ninja Boy?"

Genzo stood to his full height and loomed over her. "Careful," he warned, but the playful way his eyes danced gave away that he wasn't serious. "How much time do you have?"

"'Bout a half hour."

"Anything is fine. Shall we eat outside?"

"Great idea. Let me grab my purse." Ten minutes later, they were sitting outside of her favorite bakery. "The chicken soup here is unbelievable," she advised him.

Opening his container of soup, Genzo smiled, but something behind her made his expression change. "[Masaka...]"

She felt the jolt of adrenaline that passed through him and wondered what had made him so nervous. Turning around, she saw a Japanese man with short hair, dressed all in black, his eyes covered with reflective sunglasses. "Uehara-kun, [sashiburi-dana]." His tone was overly familiar and it was obvious that Genzo was not at all pleased to see him.

"[Atchi ni itte], Genzo growled.

"Not before you introduce me to your charming companion." He peered down at Angela with a toothy smile and she felt her skin crawl. Something about him felt strangely and horribly familiar.

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers
12