The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_________________________________

dozo: this way (Japanese)

sorudewa: in that case, if that is all (Japanese)

_________________________________

"Hopefully she'll only need an hour," Ryuzo muttered as he set up his spreadsheet.

[Please, let it be true], Genzo silently hoped.

"So, Noboru-sama will return tomorrow night?"

Nodding, Genzo turned on some of the monitors. "His deal in Saitama shouldn't keep him any longer than that."

"Oi, [oyaji]!" Shinnosuke walked in with some take out. "You ordered the bento-box special?" He playfully tossed him a package.

"[Baga]," he snorted, catching the box.

"Is my [katsudon] in there?" Genzo could practically hear his stomach growling.

"Yeah, yeah," Shinnosuke shot back, chucking it towards him. "So who's the unlucky victim tonight?"

"Ryuzo's letting all of them go," Genzo said through a mouthful of pork cutlet. "She's been getting tired after shorter periods of time so he discontinued the SSRI."

"I bet that was music to their ears," he laughed, opening his own meal.

Finishing his dinner quickly, Genzo decided that it might not be a bad idea to jack off before they set about monitoring her sexual activity. "I'll be back in a couple of minutes," he said.

"Take a few more, it might help," Shinnosuke smirked.

"Fuck you, Shinnosuke," Genzo snapped as his friend chuckled. Closing the door to his room, he opened his fly and pulled his dick out. Fuck, he was already at half mast. Lying down, he imagined himself as one of her partners while he lubricated the tip of his cock with the precum that was already leaking out. He shivered slightly as he thought about her on her knees, begging for him to fuck her. The thought of looking into her violet eyes as he forced his length into her throat made him even wetter and he massaged the slippery fluid all over his shaft. He wanted to blow his load into her mouth and hear her swallow everything he gave her. Then after he made her cum, he'd allow himself to explode inside her before pulling out and cumming all over her face, tits and belly. The image of him rubbing his own spunk into her breasts as she begged for more brought him to the edge and he tried not to cry out as thick spurts of his cream flowed over his fist.

When his breathing had returned to normal and his pulse was back to a regular pace, he cleaned himself off and returned to the living room. "[Kse]!" Shinnosuke said as he scrunched up his face and waved his hand under his nose. "Must have been a big one, I can smell it from over here!"

"[Urusai]!"

"Whatever man," he drawled casually. "I'm off for my turn. See you back in a bit." Wiggling his eyebrows, he walked jauntily out of the room.

Genzo went to check on Angela, but not before pulling his mask over his face. She was lying on the bed, napping. "Angela?" When he neared the bed, her eyes suddenly snapped opened and her pupils dilated. Sitting up, he felt a wave of fear as she began sniffing the air and brought her face closer and closer to his right hand. When she smelled the scent of his cum still lingering on his hand she grabbed it and began sucking on his fingers.

"So good," she purred. "Give me more."

Despite the fact that he'd just gotten off and was wearing a mask, his cock was achingly swollen as she ran her warm tongue between his fingers. "Oi, I..."

Releasing his hand, she pulled her t-shirt over her head and pressed her breasts into his chest. She felt him sway slightly on his feet and began petting his cock through his jeans. "Oh, Genzo, is that for me? It's so nice and hard." Slipping out of her underwear, she slipped two of his fingers inside her and began stroking them. "Doesn't that feel good?" Her arousal was beginning to drip down his palm.

He almost didn't recognize his own voice when he heard himself call out to Ryuzo. He pulled Genzo away as another man drove his sheathed prick into her. "I have to go to the bathroom," Genzo stammered. Locking the door behind him, he tore off the mask and brought his fingers up to his nose. The smell of her wetness made his cock throb painfully and he tasted her on his hand. As soon as her juices hit his taste buds, he groaned as he erupted in his jeans. Not willing to waste a drop, he cleaned his fingers hungrily and then reluctantly washed his hands. He nearly jumped out of his skin when Shinnosuke knocked on the door. "[Nani]?" he hissed.

"Uh, Ryuzo thinks you should sit this one out," he said simply through the door."

"Thanks. Now go way." He waited until he heard the door close and sighed. The only thought that brought him some solace was that by tomorrow night this would all be over.

__________________________

oyaji: old man (Japanese)

kse: stinks (Japanese)

urusai: shut up (Japanese)

nani: what (Japanese)