The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 18

Story Info
Kaori proves to be a tenacious nuisance.
5.6k words
4.81
11.7k
3

Part 19 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

Thanks to those who wrote and left comments. And for those who asked, yes, Genzo does have his own storyline coming up. Please vote and comment. I love hearing from you all!

_________________________________

"Minamoto-san, there's someone here to see you," Kaori's assistant informed her through her dressing room door.

"I'm busy," she snapped as the makeup artist fussed over her.

"He insists that you will want to speak with him. He says his last name is Nagamori."

Her face brightened and she sat up straighter in her chair. "Send him in at once!" Impatiently shooing away the makeup person, she smoothed down her hair and quickly undid the top button to her blouse. "Come in," she called at hearing the knock. Her face registered surprise, then annoyance when she saw that it was not Noboru who had come in to see her. "I think you have the wrong room." Hopefully the stranger would take the hint and get out. He was extremely seedy looking.

"I think you might want to listen to what I have to say," he rasped.

She cringed at the sound of his voice. It sounded like he was trying to speak with a throat full of razor blades. "What could you possibly have to say that could interest me?" She involuntarily shuddered when he smiled at her from behind his mirrored sunglasses.

"You were eager to speak to me when I said my name was Nagamori." Sitting down in a chair without waiting for the invitation that would never come, he removed a bottle of a protein drink from his jacket and began drinking it.

She didn't know how much more of his voice she could tolerate. "Yes, I had you mistaken for someone else, sorry."

"Not quite." He grinned, and she started back at the sight of his teeth. "I am Nagamori, but I am Nagamori Saburo. I am Noboru's younger brother. That being said, I wonder if you would be interested in a means of becoming closer to him."

As he knew she would, she went for the bait. "What do you know?"

He smiled again. "Meet me at this bar at ten o'clock tonight." Handing her a card, he finished his protein shake and stood up. "Do not be late."

When he left the room, Kaori allowed herself a shiver of disgust. It would be difficult to tolerate being in the same room with him again, but if he truly had a way to make Noboru hers, she had to at least hear him out.

"Five minutes, Minamoto-san," her assistant's voice called. Putting it out of her mind for the moment, she gave herself a satisfied once over and walked onto the set

_________________________

Sitting in a dark booth in a far corner of the appointed bar, Kaori impatiently looked at her watch and wondered what the hell she was doing. "Baga," she scowled. Taking her purse, she was about to get up when she felt someone slide next to her, effectively blocking her from leaving.

"Going somewhere?" Saburo said, leering. At least his voice was less raspy than it was earlier in the day.

"You kept me waiting for ten minutes!" she shouted irately, her face twisted with ire. "I have a good mind to leave right now."

"Not interested in how to keep your face and body looking exactly how it does now?" he asked with a raised brow. He took a sip from another protein shake that he produced from inside his coat.

His words caught her attention and she briefly forgot to be angry. "What did you say?"

"I know a way that you can keep your good looks even when you are an octegenarian," he repeated.

"How?"

"Before I show you, I need something from you. A...sign of good faith, as it were."

It was unnerving how he smiled at her from behind those reflective sunglasses. Who the hell wore sunglasses at night anyway? "Fine. What did you have in mind?" she asked warily.

"Come with me to my home. I must show you what my solution is, but it is a heavily guarded secret and I do not wish to divulge it in public." He waited for her answer.

Even though she knew he was not to be trusted, the promise of such long lasting beauty was too good to pass up. "Alright, but this better be worth it."

"Oh, I promise it will be," he laughed. [For me, it will, in any case], he thought to himself. "[Dozo]." He beckoned for her to follow him.

A taxi dropped them off at a simple house just outside of Tokyo. His accommodations were spare and he opened a door for her. "Follow me." She did as he asked and found herself in a basement area that was larger than the house above that was more lavishly furnished. A marble fireplace had a fire going and the furniture was simple but tastefully expensive. A large bar stocked with every possible liquor and spirit stood on the far wall of the room. In the center of the space was a large four-poster bed, fitted with black sheets, framed in stainless steel. Taking off his jacket, he strolled to the bar. "May I offer you a drink?"

"Vodka martini," she said blithely, trying to look unimpressed – and unafraid. "Alright, so I gave you my gesture of good faith. Now tell me what this secret is!"

He laughed inwardly. Her impatience would be her undoing and she clearly had no idea who it was who held the upper hand there. As he passed her the martini, he asked, "What would it be worth to you if I told you that you could live forever and stay eternally young?"

She narrowed her eyes and looked at him suspiciously. "A great deal. How is this possible?"

His grin seemed to glow like a Cheshire cat's in the dark. "I will show you, but you must promise me something."

"What is that?"

"You will not discuss what you see with anyone. Ever. Not without my express permission." He leaned on the bar and added, "I don't like unnecessary attention drawn to myself. I know you are a prominent media figure and I would like to know that my secret will not be leaked to the public."

"Fine," she agreed. "Now quit stalling and show me."

Walking up to her, he grinned as she took a step back. Bending his head, he removed his sunglasses and looked in her eyes. She gave a small scream when his yellow eyes looked up at her. "That is only the beginning," he chuckled. Her face showed even more alarm when he began removing his clothing. "Don't worry," he grinned. "I'll only touch you if you ask me to." Standing back, he enjoyed the growing horror in her eyes as he changed his appearance.

Starting backwards, she shook in front of the giant black wolf that held her in its sights. Without realizing it, she urinated on herself from fear. The creature laughed and rumbled, "[Daijobu]." Taking a large claw, he pierced his own skin and tore open a long gash on his arm, causing her to scream again. Looking closer, she watched in fascination as the wound sealed itself and vanished. Had she not seen him do it, she would never have known that he had hurt himself. Walking to the bed, he picked up the robe lying on the blanket. Shrinking back to his usual height, he kept his back to her as he put the robe on. "So there you have it."

"[Tsaiko]," she whispered. Suddenly feeling the cold wetness of her urine on her leg, she flushed and looked around for something to dry herself with. Walking to a door on the side, Noboru opened it and reached in for a towel. Trying to maintain some semblance of dignity, she stepped out of her soiled underwear and dried her legs. "If I have this ability to live forever and stay looking like I do now, will I look like you?"

"No, we can control which shape we take. If you don't care for it, you never have to use it. Personally, I enjoy it quite a bit. If you require healing, you have to assume this form, but barring injuries from trauma, you'll never be vulnerable to infection or cancer ever again." Putting his hands into the pocket of his robes, he let her consider his words.

"So how would I...become like you?" she asked. Her fear gradually retreated, replaced by curiosity and greed.

"The condition is passed when bodily fluids are exchanged when the carrier is in the animal form."

"So...you're saying..." She nearly vomited when she understood what she would have to do.

"You'd have to sleep with me." He smiled triumphantly. "Like I said earlier. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. In fact, I can call you a taxi right now and you can go home and forget you ever met me. I'll never trouble you again. It's completely up to you."

The idea of touching the man was noxious, but she couldn't deny what she'd seen with her own eyes. "I'll stay looking exactly as I do now?"

He had her. "Yes." His smile went from ear to ear as she began to undress. "[Matteh]," he stopped her. Lying on his bed, he took of his robe and took his cock in his hand. "Do it slowly. I want to enjoy this."

She tried to suppress her disgust as she slowly undid the buttons of her silk blouse and let it drop to the floor. Reaching behind her back, she unclasped her lacy black bra and it joined her blouse on the ground. Finally, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt and pulled it down, standing naked in front of him. "Satisfied?"

"Not completely," he answered silkily. "Come here." He continued to work his meat as she approached him. Pointing his cock in her face, he ordered, "Suck it, and mind your teeth. If you get any ideas, remember, I'll heal, but when I have, you'll be dead."

Shaking, she knelt and took his stiff prick in her hands. Licking the fat head, she tried not to recoil when a warm stream of his precum landed on her tongue. "Take it all," he growled. Leaning forward, she opened her mouth and caressed his shaft with her lips. Gripping her neck, he forced her further down his length until she felt her tonsils touching his glans and gagged. He responded by pushing her down even further, enjoying the stifled cries of objection as they vibrated through his cock. "The faster you make me cum, the faster I'll be out of your mouth," he suggested.

Concentrating on controlling her gag reflex, she took him as deep into her throat as she could and rocked back and forth on her knees. "Veeerrrry good," he sighed. "It won't be long now." Grabbing her head, he forced her nose into his pubic hair as he sealed off her oropharynx with his head. Unable to breathe, she fought to pull away but he held her to him with an iron grip as he rocketed his spunk down her throat. When he had finished, he released her and she coughed as she tried to catch her breath. "How dare you! I-" Her sentence was cut short as he slapped her face with his still hard dick.

"[Urusai]!" he thundered. She shrank back in fear, his cum streaking her face where he struck her. "You'll get what I promised you, but I intend to enjoy myself fully." Looking down at her cowering form, he murmured, "Do you wish to leave?" She shook her head, whimpering. "Good. Now get on the bed." He loved how she looked horrified that he was still fully erect. "On your back and spread those legs nice and wide for me. Hold your knees up to your chest." Blushing she did as he said, keeping her eyes fixed on the ceiling. Looking down at her shaved labia, he smiled cruelly. "[Ora, ora], I see someone likes being taken against her will." Shoving two fingers inside her cunt, he pulled them out shiny with her juices. She tried not to cry at the humiliation. "Let's have a taste, eh?"

Kneeling at the foot of his bed, he let his tongue lengthen and began to collect her secretions. "[Umeh]," he moaned. She tried not to take pleasure in his strokes, but his tongue was a perfect combination of firm and gentle. She heard him laugh when she moved her hips to give him more access. "So you like it eh?" He slipped his tongue into her pussy and licked the walls from the inside as his upper lip sucked on her clit. Her secretions became more copious and he greedily sucked every drop. When he felt her quivering, he pulled out his tongue.

"What are you doing?" she cried, her pussy agonizingly empty.

"Do you want me to continue?" he sneered.

"Yes!" Her wet lips were shaking with need as she contracted her muscles, waiting for him.

"Say what you want, whore."

"I want you to eat my pussy!" she screamed.

"Such a good slut," he praised her. He flexed his long tongue and drove it deep into her and began massaging her g-spot as he resumed his attention to her clit. Clenching down on his tongue, she shrieked as she came in waves around him. He sucked furiously on her clit, nearly overwhelming her with pleasure and he stood up, pleased at the sight of her twitching on his bed with her eyes glazed. "We're not done yet."

Taking advantage of her post-coital stupor, he pulled her to the edge of the bed and flipped her onto her stomach. Securing her hands and feet with leather thongs, she was now bent over his bed at the waist with her legs spread wide. She looked up to see that they were facing a large mirror that offered a perfect view of what would happen on the bed and she began to regret agreeing to his offer. As if able to read her mind, he said, "Now it's time for me to keep my end of the agreement." She tried not to look as he changed into the black monster but looked up in fear when she felt something thick and heavy smack against her backside.

Throwing a frightened glance over her shoulder she stared in terror at the black club he was stroking. "No! There's no way that will fit!" she screamed. "I change my mind. [Hanaseh]!"

Baring his teeth in an evil smile, he snarled, "Too late," and skewered her in one thrust. Her pain was obvious from her agonized screams and he enjoyed her entreaties to stop. Ramming his full length into her at a cruel pace, he licked his thumb and watched her face when he let it rest at her anus.

"No! Not there!" She strained ineffectually against her bonds.

He made no answer and simply shoved his large thumb into her ass. She cried out in pain as both her holes were overstretched and abused. "You little slut," he growled. "I think you're enjoying this. Look how you're staining my sheets!" Unable to tear her eyes away from the mirror, she felt a heat spread through her body as the large animal behind her fucked her mercilessly. "Ready to cum so soon? You greedy cockwhore." At his calling her that, she grabbed the sheets in her hands as she came hard on his cock. The painfully snug fit as her cunt stroked his throbbing meat brought him to release and he roared as he bit down on her shoulder and pumped her full of his semen.

Pulling out of both holes too quickly, he grinned at the loud, wet noise as she wept into the mattress. Thick clumps of his sticky cream slid down her legs, mixed with some of her blood and her asshole gaped from being tortured with his large thumb. Walking over the side of the bed, he spat on her shoulder to aid the wound healing. "Look up," he instructed. She lifted her tear-streaked face in the direction he was pointing and saw a large black dome above the bed. "I made us a little movie of our encounter," he sniggered. "In case you decide to go back on your word. I'm sure a sex tape of Minamoto Kaori engaging in animal sex [cosplay] would fetch a high price from the tabloids.

"You're a monster," she sobbed.

"A rose by any other name, my dear," he shrugged as he undid her bindings. "Bathroom's over there, if you want to get cleaned up. I'll be in touch." Getting dressed, he left the room.

Hearing the door close, she stumbled painfully to the bathroom and turned on the water. Sitting down, she let the water run over her as she cried piteously, her sobs echoing off the tiled walls. The water ran pink as it mixed with the blood and semen leaking out of her and she sat there with her arms hugging her knees for almost an hour.

___________________________

dozo: this way

daijobu: it's okay

tsaiko: amazing

matteh: wait

urusai: shut up

ora ora: well well

umeh: tasty

hanaseh: let me go

cosplay: costume play, dressing up like anime, video game or movie characters, popular in Japanese pop culture

____________________________

"Guys! Come on! Assholes and elbows!" Angela shouted impatiently.

"I've never heard a woman swear so much," Sinnosuke remarked in Japanese.

"You get used to it," Genzo told him. "I don't even notice anymore."

It was Friday afternoon and Noboru had promised her that when he returned from his meetings that they would all get dressed up and go out. Having been unable to check out the shopping, Angela was eager to get something to wear for when they hit the clubs. Shinnosuke had a couple of good friends that spun at the more underground establishments and she was looking forward to a long night of dancing. "I want to go someplace that sells fun clothing."

Shinnosuke grinned. "I know just the place."

Angela was surprised when they got off the train in the red light district. "Uh, I didn't mean that kind of fun."

Shinnosuke laughed. "Do not worry, Angela. I know what you meant. Leading her past some seedy looking establishments, they went through an unassuming-looking door and down into the basement where they were greeted by loud drum n' bass. A huge smile spread over her face when she saw the merchandise on display. "It's perfect!" The entire store was a trove of the latest avant-garde fashions with some of her favorite old standbys as well.

While Shinnosuke went to go say hello to his friend behind the turntables, Genzo watched as she gleefully rifled through the various racks and stacks of clothes. The price tags nearly gave her a heart attack, but Noboru had given her his credit card and told her to enjoy herself. "Get something nice for me," he joked, sliding the plastic into her waistband.

After trying on several different ensembles, she knew she had the right one when her two chaperones tongues hit the floor. Giggling at the thought of Noboru's face, she couldn't wait to go out.

At about ten, Angela was finishing getting dressed while Genzo and Shinnsuke waited. Shinnosuke was wearing a pair of army green khakis that pooled around his black platform sneakers. His belt had a large silver buckle that actually was the hilt of a knife, the blade hidden in the leather. A black sleeveless mock neck accentuated the V of his wide shoulders and the taut muscles over his stomach. As a finishing touch, he'd applied a little eyeliner. Genzo wore a simple white V neck t-shirt that seemed almost spray-painted onto his upper body with a pair of faded bootcut jeans and silver tipped steel toed boots. Angela liked the idea that the she would be partying with undoubtedly the three hottest guys in the club.

When they got to the place, a long line had already formed under a flickering neon sign that simply read the Chinese character for "heaven". Angela enjoyed the looks they got from the patrons waiting in line as they bypassed them all. Shinnosuke greeted the bouncer with a familiar handshake and he lifted the rope, allowing them inside. Descending a long flight of stairs, they walked into a large room pulsing with light and aggressive deep house.

Noboru had ordered bottle service and they made their way to a VIP lounge that stood on a platform in the middle of the dance floor. Encased on all sides by thick glass walls, patrons entered and exited through metal staircases that began on the upper level. The idea was to allow them a full view of what was going on without being crowded by the partygoers. Angela smiled at how the waitresses all wore white hot pants, white platform sandals, white tank tops and sported wings. In sharp contrast, the DJ booth was painted in black, lit with blood red lights and the man inside wore motorcycle goggles on his forehead with bright red lenses. Two bright LED lights mounted on either side of the goggles danced as he moved his head in time to the music he was spinning. "He's using vinyl!" Angela squealed with admiration when she saw him pull out records from one of his many crates.

"Yes," Shinnosuke said proudly. "Here we are old school."

She stared in wonder at the electric joy he coaxed from the turntables. "He's amazing!" she said, awestruck. "This music is fucking insane!"

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers
12