The Rising Sun & The Morning Calm Ch. 25

Story Info
Linnsa's ambivalence begins to drive Genzo to distraction.
6.4k words
4.75
8k
5

Part 26 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

Apologies for taking so long to update. Again, keep the comments coming. It usually inspires me to write ^^
_________________________

It had been almost four hundred years since Saburo had known real fear, but the last few days reminded him that he had not forgotten the feeling. One by one, his men went missing without a trace. Something was happening. In the last fifty years or so since he had revealed his existence to his brother, they had constantly attempted to shrink the other's power base but there had never been such a significant reduction in numbers as Saburo was seeing now. He kept the five he could find around him at all times, just to be safe.

Ryo, though at his boss's beck and call, gave him a wide berth owing to his ever increasing irritability with the current loss of control over the situation. Everyone was wondering what was going on but there were no answers to be found. His thoughts were interrupted by a call. "[Moshi moshi]?"

"Ryo. It's Toshiro."

"Toshiro! Fucking hell, where have you been, man? We've been looking all over for you. Everyone is disappearing and we don't have a clue as to what's going on."

"I know, I had to be careful because I didn't want them to find me and I had to wait until I knew it was safe."

"Where are you?"

"I'm at Hitomi's. I figured I can't stay at my place in case it's been compromised."

"Good thinking." Seeing Saburo gesture to him, he stated, "The boss wants to talk to you."

Grabbing the phone from his hand, Saburo asked, "Toshiro?"

"Yes, boss?"

"Stay where you are. We're coming over to get you. Just to be safe, you're going to stay with us until we figure out what's going on."

"Will do."

Closing the phone, Saburo looked at what apparently was all that remained of his men and announced, "Let's go."
____________________

moshi moshi: hello (telephone, Japanese)
____________________

"Well done," Heishiro remarked as a very frightened Toshiro put his phone down with shaking hands. "You should receive an award for your acting skills."

"Are you going to kill me now?" At the rate his voice was quivering it was hard to believe he'd been able to sound so nonchalant on the phone.

"Not yet, but don't worry. You play your part as we discussed and I'll be quick."

Shinnosuke frowned and crossed his arms. "Maybe we should kill him now. What if Saburo tries to save him?"

His friend let out a loud laugh at the idea. "No way in hell Saburo is going to risk his life to save one of his minions. I bet you [man] yen that he just leaves when he finds out we're here.
____________________

man: ten thousand (Japanese)
____________________

Feeling more anxious than he had in a long time, Saburo and his party made their way to the place where Toshiro indicated he would be. "Be on guard for anything," he warned.

As they neared the apartment, he raised a hand to halt them and listened closer, hearing Toshiro's voice. "No, I don't have anything to tell you! I swear!"

"What do you think, Heishiro?" another voice asked.

"He looks like a nobody to me," the one named Heishiro answered. "Looks like we won't get any information out of him."

"Noboru-donno will be disappointed." Saburo growled at the mention of his brother's name.

"Well, when he gets back from Seoul we'll give him the news. He's supposed to come back just for a few days to wrap up his work in Tokyo before he goes back to the states with his woman. Anyway, it's almost all over now. We'll find Saburo soon enough. Someone's going to rat him out eventually, especially with their numbers dwindling."

"I hope you're right."

So Noboru wasn't even in Tokyo! That would explain why it had been so hard to find him or any information of his whereabouts in the last few days and this was somehow connected with the mysterious disappearance of so many of his supporters.

"Hey, boss," Ryo said timidly. "Shouldn't we go get Toshiro?"

"No," Saburo replied smoothly. "We wouldn't want to risk our remaining numbers simply to get him back. I'm sure Toshiro would agree as well. Come, we need to find where he's staying in Seoul and get over there as soon as possible, We have less than a week before he leaves for the US."

Looking out the window, Heishiro waited until he could no longer hear them before turning to Shinnosuke with a smug grin. "You owe me [man] yen. Would you prefer to pay now or later?"
___________________

"I'll just be on another floor. Sang Nam and Genzo will both be here and you'll totally be safe as long as you don't leave the hotel room." As she stepped into her heels, Angela looked at her sister with concern. "You sure you're okay with my going to Noboru's?"

"You should go see him," Linnsa said softly. "Don't make the same mistake I did of not paying enough attention to him."

Angela grabbed her sister by both arms and shook her gently. "You are not allowed to think that way. You can't make someone cheat. It wasn't your fault!" Her tone softened as she continued. "It's easier to think well of him and miss him now that he's gone, but you have to remember, it wasn't what you thought it was." Hugging her sister, she said, "Love you," before exiting the room.

Noboru was staying several floors up. Knocking on the door, no one answered. "Nobu, baby? You in there?" When she received no response, she gingerly opened the door and looked inside. A smile broke out over her face when she saw the lights were dimmed and a table had been set with nice linens and candles. Stepping softly into the bathroom, a large jacuzzi tub was bubbling merrily and the smell of the bath salts inside tickled her nose delightfully. A sudden creak from behind her caused her to start and she whirled around. "Nobu? Is that you?"

Again no answer. Feeling somewhat nervous, she immediately banished the thought that perhaps Saburo had found out where they were staying and looked around. Suddenly, Noboru rushed in front of her in his half animal state on all fours. Snarling menacingly, his back was arched and the hair stood up on his back, making him appear even bigger. Not understanding what was going on, Angela felt a rush of fear as he began circling her, his jaws dripping with saliva. Without thinking, she took a small step back, which only caused his muzzle to wrinkle further as he showed more teeth and his snarl took on a much more threatening tone. "Nobu, what are you doing?"

Without answering, he leaned back on his haunches and pounced on her. Knocking her onto her back, he grabbed her and threw her onto her belly. When she felt his teeth sink into her neck, she was about to let out a loud scream, when his large white hand covered her mouth. Holding her immobile, he began to shred her dress off of her back, leaving bloody welts where he broke the skin.

He knew he was frightening her, but the smell of her fear, of her genuine fear, incited the predator in him. Nudging her knees apart forcefully, he rammed his cock against her still dry hole. Taking care to only inflict a minimal amount of pain, he slowly worked himself into her and as he did, he felt her moisten. A yowling filled his ears and he felt fur spring up under his fingers as she shifted, approaching orgasm. He watched as she clawed the carpet underneath her and as her tail thrashed above her head he felt the dull throbbing begin in his balls. After not coming in a few days, he wasn't going to last long. Ramming himself fully into her with a final thrust, he worked her hips against his shaft as he came, growling in her ear as he did. Triggered by the sound of his lustful groans, she bathed his cock with her cum as she came.

Breathing heavily, he released her neck and pulled out of her to look with satisfaction at her thoroughly fucked body. He grinned when she shot him an annoyed glance over her shoulder, her ass still high in the air, dripping with their combined juices. "Why'd you have to scare me like that?" she snapped.

"I did not wish for things to get boring for you," he said with a smirk. "And you have no idea how good your blood tastes when you are frightened of me. Besides, you did not seem to mind." He sniffed the wet spot she had made on the carpet for emphasis. She simply glowered at him. "Would you like a nice relaxing soak before dinner?" he asked innocently.

"No."

"Too bad." Against her protestation, he picked her up by the waist and jumped into the jacuzzi, displacing a great deal of water. Shaking himself dry, he grinned at her as she sputtered in indignation.

Brushing the wet hair out of her eyes, Angela glared at him. If he had a tail, it would have been wagging, he looked so pleased with himself. Unable to stay mad at his boisterous enthusiasm at seeing her, she laughed and said, "Now it smells like wet dog." It really was rather comical to see a large white wolf sitting in the middle of a jacuzzi.

"I seem to have dropped the soap," he remarked, his tongue hanging out the side of his muzzle. "Would you help me find it?"

"Not on your life, [ggeh sekki]"

_______________

ggeh sekki: son of a bitch (Korean)

_______________

Linnsa came out of her room for a glass of water and saw no one at the suite. The door to Genzo's room was slightly ajar and he was asleep on his bed, his graphic tablet still on. He must have fallen asleep in the middle of a sketch. Sang Nam was nowhere to be found, but given that his cigarettes were not out on the coffee table, she assumed he had stepped out for a smoke. Padding gently into Genzo's room, Linnsa knelt by the bed and examined his sleeping face. He looked sad and she felt a pang of regret for how she had treated him. Her eyes dropped to the graphic tablet and curious to see his drawing skills, she pressed the standby button and the screen gradually came into view. Suppressing a gasp of shock, she saw a portrait of herself playing the violin. It was elegantly done, with flowing lines and it looked exactly like her. She wondered if this was how Genzo saw her. In the picture, she looked sad and delicate, but the way she held her violin was firm and commanding. Though it was only half finished, it was still a beautiful piece.

She couldn't understand why it was that she refused to accept the idea that Richard had been unfaithful to her. Looking at Genzo, she thought of all the times that he had shown her nothing but genuine concern and wondered why she displaced her anger at Richard's actions onto him. Her sister was right, Richard had been the one to cheat, but Genzo was the one she punished for it. Yet, despite the fact that she had basically ignored him since the accident, she knew he chose to stay close to her. For the first time, she noticed that he was quite handsome, despite the fact that she typically was not attracted to Asian men. Reaching out one hand, she touched his cheek, remembering how he did the same that night he first kissed her. The creases in his forehead smoothed at her touch and he slowly opened his eyes. The look changed from one of sleepy satisfaction to surprise in seconds. "Linnsa!" he stammered, still not fully aware of what was going on. As she continued to simply look at him, his eyes traveled down to his tablet and he saw that she had seen his portrait of her. Not knowing what to say, he did the only thing that occurred to him to do and threw his pillow over the tablet and averted his eyes.

"It's beautiful," she told him softly. "Is that how you see me?"

She was so lovely, kneeling on the floor, her face level with his on the bed. "[Hai]."

Linnsa tilted her head to one side. "Genzo, why do you like me so much? You don't even know anything about me."

Getting up off the bed, he sat down next to her on the floor. "You make me believe that there is still good in this world, something worth protecting. I feel...alive when I look at you."

Her eyes dropped to her lap. "Genzo, I'm so confused. I mean, I feel bad for what happened to Richard, I feel guilty for getting close to you..."

Hoping that she would not be angry with him, he pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her. To his delight, she leaned her head against his chest and allowed him to rest his chin on the top of her head. He felt her heart beating steadily and thought back to the accident. "I am sorry for what I did, but after losing everyone that was dear to me, I could not bear the thought of losing you as well. It was selfish of me, but I could not watch you die."

It was maddening trying to sort out the conflicting emotions she was experiencing. Though she still thought of Richard, it felt strangely right to be held by him. It felt familiar and safe. "I'm afraid of the future," she whispered on the verge of tears.

Tilting her chin up to look at him, he gently wiped away the first few tears that had spilled over and held her cheek in his large palm. "I used to feel the same way, but that stopped after I met you. My life has meaning again."

His heartfelt admission caused her to cry in earnest and Genzo kissed away her tears, almost scared to believe that she was allowing him to do so. "I'm sorry I threw a clock at your head," she sniffled.

Unable to suppress a laugh, he hugged her tightly and kissed her again, only this time, she twined her arms around his neck and returned it without reservation. "Linnsa-chan," he whispered happily.

"Ahem."

They almost flew apart at the sound of Sang Nam's awkward cough.

"Genzo, you old dog," Sang Nam chided, before going back to the living room.

Mortified, Linnsa bolted out of his room into her own. "Sang, has anyone ever told you that your sense of timing is fucking lousy?" Genzo spat in Japanese.

"Anything I can do to help, Genzo," he shot back with a wicked grin. Crossing his arms, he added, so why is it I can't even flirt yet you get to handle the merchandise? Didn't you learn to share when you were a kid?" He clucked his tongue in disapproval.

Not having anything pithy to throw back, Genzo simply snarled in reply and slammed the door shut to his room.
___________________

"[Ohaiyo]."

"Mm?" Angela awoke to feel Noboru pressing his front to her. "Uh oh..."

"You take such a long time to awaken, [ichiban]," he groused. "I have been up for almost an hour."

"And how long have you been awake?" she joked.

"The same." He settled his morning erection between the globes of her ass for emphasis.

"Can I at least brush my teeth first?" Angela pleaded.

"I will give you ten seconds."

Realizing he wasn't kidding by the way he was grinding away at her, she threw off the covers and sprinted into the bathroom. She'd barely had enough time to spit into the sink when he strode into the small room and grabbed her by the waist. "Hey!"

"That was twelve," he noted as he began yanking off her thong. Lying on his back, he positioned the seam between her legs directly over his face and inhaled deeply before pushing her hips down to his lips. Sliding his tongue over her cleft, he watched from underneath her as she arched her back and thrust her nipples upward as she swiveled atop his mouth. Within seconds, he tasted the salty tang that he had been waiting for and began eating her in earnest.

Angela groaned at the loud slurping sounds he was making as he drank from inside her. "Baby, I'm going to come!" she moaned. He responded by digging his nails into her flanks and flicking her clit with his tongue. The rough sensation of his beard against the sensitive skin of her vulva triggered her orgasm and she rode his face desperately as the pleasure swept over her. When it had finally passed, she limply slipped off his face onto her side.

His erection now bordering on painful, Noboru grabbed her head in his hands and kissed her roughly. Her senses were filled with the smell of her sex that had saturated the hairs in goatee. Pushing her ankles next to either side of her face, he slapped his cock against the still sensitive opening before filling her with one stroke. Fucking her at a furious pace, the cords in his neck and arms strained under his skin as he injected her with his semen. Breathing raggedly when he had finished, he rolled off her and lay on his back with a satisfied smile. "You can go back to sleep now," he said grandly with a yawn.

"I feel so used," Angela replied wryly as he fell back asleep.

_____________________

ohaiyo: good morning (Japanese)

ichiban: little one (Japanese)

______________________

Angela knocked on the door to her sister's room and heard a muffled, "Come in."

Entering the room tentatively, she saw Linnsa lying in bed curled up in the fetal position. "Lins, what's the matter?"

"Cramps," she answered between her teeth.

"Oh. You retard," she chided. "All you need is a few ibuprofen."

"Yeah, I know." Linnsa sat up to help herself to the bottle Angela had procured for her.

"Is it that time of the month?"

"Nope, just PMS," she scowled, swallowing the pills without any water. She grimaced as they went down. "I'm in a foul mood. I've been cycling back and forth between being really pissed off for no reason and wanting to cry for no reason." Flopping back onto the bed, she pulled the blanket around her shoulders and frowned. "How was your date?"

"Nothing out of the ordinary," Angela smiled, thinking back to the night before.

Linnsa knew by the look on her face that her sister had a fun night. "I won't ask."

"So anything exciting happen last night?" The blush on her sister's cheeks spoke volumes. "Hey, hey! You better not hold out on me."

Linnsa grinned shyly. "I saw him napping in his room and he was in the middle of drawing a picture of me when he fell asleep. He woke up while I was looking at him and then...he kissed me." Her face flushed again as she recalled, "And then Sang walked in on us so I just ran."

Trying hard not to laugh, Angela covered her mouth and waited a few seconds before speaking. "So, what now?"

"I don't know!" she answered with frustration. "I don't know what I want. I feel bad about Rich, but Genzo is really sweet, but then I get reminded of what happened after the accident and I'm all messed up in the head."

"Well, you going to go outside? He's probably been wondering what you've been thinking since it happened."

Sighing, she nodded. "I guess I should. Poor guy. He sure knows how to pick 'em," she laughed. Angela couldn't agree more.

__________________

Genzo was trying his utmost to appear anything but impatient for Linnsa to come out. Since their kiss earlier, he'd been unable to think about anything else. Remembering her acceptance of his affection, it had been a long and restless night. He could have killed Sang Nam for spoiling the moment, wondering what else might have happened had they not been interrupted. No, Angela had said that Linnsa was a great deal more conservative than she was. He groaned inwardly at the thought of not being able to claim her.

It was strange to have marked her but not consummated with her. Since the accident, he could feel himself becoming more and more possessive despite the fact that all she had done was allow him to kiss her. He'd awoken with a massive hard on and immediately began stroking his cock while fantasizing how he would take her if she gave him the chance. She was so tiny, he was sure that they would be an exquisitely tight fit. From what Angela had told him, it appeared she was a virgin as well. The thought of being the first and only man to ever have her was all it took for him to bathe his chest in his own cum. Despite the massive orgasm he'd just had, he could feel the ache in his crotch as his cock voiced its restlessness. Genzo almost wished she would go into heat, if it meant he could have her. The idea of being inside her day and night was not at all unappealing. Finally, his patience was rewarded as Linnsa joined Angela at the table in their suite. Unsure of what to do he maintained his distance, but something was different about Linnsa. Her scent which was rapidly becoming familiar to him seemed...he didn't even know how to describe it. Not stronger, not better or worse, but he couldn't place his finger on what he was smelling.

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers
12