The Ritual

Story Info
Mother describes the filthy things that her son makes her do.
1.6k words
4.04
115.8k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love my son. He is a kind man who has taken care of me for years. I am a widow and my son is my provider. To the outside world, we are a doting mother-son pair. But he has a dark secret, My son has an unhealthy sexual obsession with me, his own mother!

He has over the years described the things he wants, and I realized that I might be the only woman who can possibly understand and fulfill his needs. So as things have transpired, I have learned submit to his desires.

On a regular day, when he comes home, I wait for him in my lingerie. He has bought a whole collection of them for me. Mostly kinky fishnets, and thongs. Some are sheer nighties.

At first I was aghast at his requests. I felt like he had lost his mind. But there is a small part of me that learnt to enjoy his excitement. It was refreshing to be noticed and wanted. So I started to wear them for him.

The clothing was just the first step. And over time, Tom has made many demands of me. Things I have never even done for my husband, I now do for my son.

It's almost a routine now. Tom comes home at around 6PM. He inspects my outfit, and if he likes it, he walks into the bedroom. If not, he will go pick out something else for me.

I follow him submissively. I undress my son and he climbs on the bed on all fours.

I then climb behind him and run my fingers on his ass and hanging sac. Then, depending on his mood, he will ask me to lick his asshole.

I pull his cheeks apart and tease him for a bit, by licking around his asshole. Then I am expected to lick and suck his rectum. All the time, I stroke or tug at his cock and balls. So within a few minutes of him coming home, my son has me tongue fucking his ass.

This had been a difficult hurdle for us. I thought the act was so depraved, that I almost wanted to walk away from it all. But with all the other depravities, I learned to appreciate the joy it brought my son.

When he is satisfied, he returns the favor. He throws me roughly on the bed and yanks the g-string aside. The room is well lit, and he inspects my asshole. He probes and licks and kisses. Fingers and tongue are all fair game. Usually my lower half has nothing except heels and a G-string. He pulls the thong aside and spanks my ass. Between smacks, he will lick my ass.

I am in my 50s, so it is fair to say I have extra curves around my ass and breasts. But this is exactly what turns him on.

Then he has me lie down on my back , with my head at the edge of the bed. Tom straddles my head and without any ceremony, he pries my lips apart and inserts his cock head into my mouth. I swirl and lick his mushroom shaped head for as long as he wants.

"You like it when mom licks your head?" I asked him. "Do you like it when you mom is playing and squeezing your balls?"

Then he demands my throat.

He spends a good ten-fifteen minutes forcing his cock into my tight throat and pulling out repeatedly and starting again. I know he likes to hear a pop as he pulls his head from my lips.

I keep my lips tight, so he can push past them, every stroke. I have gotten better at taking him in my throat. He like it when I gag a bit. As he throat fucks me, I moan in my submissive tone to let him know that he can use my throat for as long as he wants.

Tom likes to grab my tits and pinch and knead them as he enjoys my mouth and throat.

Then he makes me lie down on the bed on my tummy. He spits on my asshole. And informs me that he is going to assfuck me. His cock is wet and slick from my deepthroating .

This is the most time consuming part of the night, as my son tries to gently insert his mammoth cock into my tiny anal orifice.

It takes us a good ten minutes before he is buried balls deep in his mother's rectum. He will rest once he is all the way in. I am , of course, moaning and crying the whole time.

Once he is in deep, there is some respite, and I try to relax. I know he will soon start pounding into me.

"Is mommy's asshole tight enough for you? You have made me into a dirty slut. Taking my ass like this. Your father never did these things to me."

My anal ring made a wet squishy popping sound as my son's cockhead wrenched clear of my clenching asshole. The anus hung open for a fraction of a second, and then in a powerfully erotic gesture would wink shut.

As soon as it does that, he plunges forward, pushing his sensitive head past the resistance of my sphincter.

I let out a desperate moan and whimper every time he sinks all 8 inches deep into me.

Once things are getting heated up. He will ask me to talk dirty, or say nasty things to me.

"Your mom is a nasty whore" I tell him. "She lets her own son fuck her in all of her holes."

"Just use mama's asshole. Flood her guts with your goo. Or if you want , fuck my ass and then I will clean your cock with my mouth"

This usually gets him going, and within minutes he is pile driving my ass. With every stroke , he pulls free of my clenching asshole, and drives his weight in. His cock head yanks open my tight anal ring on its way in, and his balls and thighs slap into my big ass. The room explodes with the noise of his cock slamming into my thighs and buttocks.

He is moaning , calling me names. Calling me his anal whore.

"Please, baby! I am begging you. Dont fuck my ass like this. I am your mother."

Hearing me put up resistance is a big turn on for him. He likes it when I whimper and beg.

He growls as he pulls out, and grabs me by the hair, he pulls me up and leads my mouth to his filthy cock. The smell of his sweat and my ass is quite strong. But I know that there is no way out of this for me.

I open my lips about an inch, and make a tight entrance for his cock. He obliges my feeding me his soiled cock. I gag at the thought, but I am always thorough with my preparation and there isn't any mess.

Tom takes my mouth for a couple of minutes. His strong hands force my head down onto him. The last inch of resistance of my throat gives way, and he is deep in my throat. He lets me pull off his cock and catch my breath, and then repeats this again and again.

After having his fill, he has us lay side by side in 69. My head rests on the inside of his thighs and I take turns licking his cock and balls. Meanwhile, He instructs me to rub his asshole with his thumb.

Then he grabs me by the heels and folds me over, my battered asshole exposed, my ass in the air. Again he slides into his mother's forbidden hole. I can tell he is getting close.

"Please baby! Dont do this! What will the world say?" I moan.

"I can't take this anymore... Please come for me... Come on your filthy mother."

"Mamma has been a bad girl, and wants your sperm to pay for her sins."

"Please baby come in mama's ass. Come on her face. Come where ever you want."

"Fill my ass, Fill your whore mother's ass with your come." Tom is growling and pounding me relentlessly.

"Empty your balls in me. Show me how you want your mama to take your cum."

"Grab my hair and feed it to me."

He informs me that he is almost ready. And begs me to step up the dirty talk.

I used my crying voice.

"I am a whore. Use me. You have no respect for your mother." I urged him on.

"You had me lick your asshole, You fucked your mother's asshole. You made me taste your filthy cock." I cried.

"And now you will make me drink your big load," I asked.

Tom pulled out of my ass with a roar and declared that he was coming. I quickly shoot up to my knees, like I had been instructed many times before, and my son rammed his raging cock into my throat. My one hand reached for his sac and squeezed and pulled at the same time. The other hand pried open his asschecks, and found his rectum.

My son was desperately deep-throating me now. My index finger was deep in his rectum, and from the spasms, I knew it wasn't going to be long. I was moaning and whimpering, waiting for his cum.

He tensed and shot his enormous load into my throat. His hands held me on his cock in a vice like grip. He ejaculated rope after rope into my esophagus. His asshole clenching and releasing around my digit. My other hand increased the pressure on his testicles.

He released the pressure on my neck after a long minute, and I gasped for air. After catching my breath, I went back to sucking on my son's deflating cock, cleaning up the sperm and spit .

The routine is done. I am a good mother. A mother who takes care of all of Tom's needs.

He will fuck me again after dinner. I should go and prepare.