The Ritual

Story Info
He acts out sexual kinks of his beautiful lover.
1.2k words
3.5
15.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strode towards her, my hard erection straining against the smooth satin of my boxers. I had not loosened my tie, nor removed my overcoat. I still was wearing my dark leather gloves.

She was naked, and her soft white skin gleamed in the flattering light. Her breasts were firm and soft, set high, and with perfect pink nipples, standing firm thanks to the winter chill. My gaze drifted down her flat stomach down to her perfect vagina. It was styled as a Brazilian, one line of soft golden fur guiding my eyes to the centre of her being. Her perfect face, with its high cheekbones and full pouty lips was exquisite, turned slightly upwards, the languid eyes half-closed, and expression of ecstasy highlighting her beauty even more. She was perfect.

The chains that held her upright were shielded from her ivory skin by soft silk scarves. They held her arms akimbo, slightly above her head, and her legs apart, opening her to me. She had doubtless had one of the servants display her so. It gave her such pleasure that any man would have been happy to, if but to watch. Once, when her fixation was but mild, I had handcuffed her to the bed. I had no idea what it would awaken.

She smiled at me. The ritual she lived for, doted on, was coming, just as she had planned it out, just as we had done it, a thousand times before.

She opened the pretty mouth. "Oh, you've..."

"Silence." I sounded hard and cold.

She obediently shut her mouth.

"Look at you. Shameless! You're shameless. Enticing me with your body."

I moved a step closer, ran my gloved hand down a smooth white flank.

"Your perfect, soft body."

My fingers slid in and out of her sex, seeking out her clitoris, my hand closed off to the warmth and moisture. I could hear a change in the pattern of her breathing. It came slowly and more heavily. Just as her pleasure became more intense, I stepped away again. When she began to breath normally, I would do so again. I felt the instances of tightening and writhing as the gloved fingers shoved deeper inside her.

Although I was, usually, a gentle lover, it was the roughness that she craved, the slight tingle of mild pain. Of course, I could never, truly, hurt her...but this masquerade? This dance that made her moan so, buck and climax at my touch, that made her so devoted...would she stay with me if I deprived her of the urge? As I slid the gloved hand in deeper, three fingers entirely in and out, I became more conscious of my own feelings, my body's own throbbing response...could *I* live without it?

I could tell by the raggedness of her breathing, by the flush of her face, and by the swelling and moistening of her womanhood, that she was ready for the next step. I ran the gloved hands across my lips. My tongue darted out to taste her, and then I let my hand fall to my side.

"See, there you are. Seeking your pleasure. Sly, manipulative, cruel."

"I..." she said.

"I said shut it."

I was throbbing immensely now. Her body writhing, her gasps, they had made me desire her all the more. I slipped my hand inside my coat, and unzipped my fly. My penis sprang loose from the boxers, and the head pointed towards her moist pussy, seeming to know my mind. Her eyes became hungry as she watched it.

Taking my organ in my gloved hand I began to masturbate, quite roughly. My hand slid, up and down the shaft, and I moved closer and closer to her, my hips rolling as I did so. She licked her lips. I began to breathe heavily, buck and roll my head, as my own arousal became too much. I began to hear the little squelches that mark a proximity to orgasm. I stopped.

"Now look what you made me do!"

I slapped her across the face, not hard enough to really hurt, but hard enough that she could feel it.

"What a bad girl you are."

I took my still erect penis, and put it close to her face. Her tongue reached out to touch it.

"Oh, do you want this?"

"Yes." She gasped.

"I bet you do. I bet you'd like one of these for your very own, wouldn't you?"

She nodded.

"Maybe you'd like to touch yourself, like I did just then."

She nodded again. I moved it closer, my foreskin touching her navel.

"Perhaps, you'd like to use it on some pretty girls, is that it? Do you want to probe them, fuck them, come in them?"

She began to moan softly.

I trailed my penis up and down her body, from her vagina all the way up to her chin. Then I stepped away again, and moved behind her. I let the head of my penis rest against the ring of her back passage, let the tip circle the sensetive flesh.

"Or maybe its some pretty boys that take your fancy, is it? Would you like them to see you, feel you, touch your dick?" I almost spat the last word.

She was breathing heavily again now. "Yes..."

"Maybe you'd like to butt-fuck them, huh? Like this..."

I slid my erect penis into her tight anal passage, all the way up to the scrotum, until my chin was just above her shoulder.

"Is that what you'd like?" I began an insistent pumping.

"Oh please, yes."

I gave a few more thrusts.

"Hmmn...well. You can't." I pronounced can't so it sounded like cunt.

I pulled out again, and not gently.

"What a naughty girl you are. What a bad, bad girl. I can see you will have to be punished. "

I moved to my briefcase, and opened it up. I was so close to orgasm I had to concentrate to avoid shooting over the gentle rush of air as I walked. Out of the briefcase I took a small riding crop.

It had belonged to her when she was in the polo club at school.

I moved back behind her again. I drew the riding crop back and struck her on her buttocks. She gasped and moaned, as I did so. And I repeated it. Again and again. It took but a few moments for her to climax, her juices trickling down her leg, over the soft bed sheets over which she stood. She screamed and writhed and thrashed, each blow bringing her to another orgasm. The sight was incredibly sexual.

Unable to contain my energies any longer, I moved to her front, and without delay slid myself into her now soaking womanhood. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulled her tightly onto me, feeling the soaking walls caress the ramrod of my flesh. I knew she had orgasmed already, more than most, but for her not enough. She wanted to come with me inside her. I slid my hands onto the soft white buttocks, drove her harder and harder against myself, feeling the pressure of her soft stomach against my pelvis. My fingers squeezed the now developing bruises slightly, giving her that little edge she required. I could contain myself no longer. I gently strained my hips against her, then threw my head back. I moaned but a little, restraining myself, but could not resist a gasp of delight as I climaxed, hot, sticky semen shooting up from the tip of my shaft, barrelling deep down inside her. Twice more I felt the pressure, the twitch and squeeze of my erection as, my toes curling, my orgasmic fluids mingled with her own.