The River

Story Info
Crossing the lines of friendship, she takes what she wants.
2.6k words
4.27
25.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will he shut up already? I mean, I get that girls like the whole talking thing, but will he just kiss me already?

She rolled her eyes as she walked along the worn path, her purple skirt swaying. She heard him behind her, the sound of his boots crunching a twig, the way his jeans hit the air, and his voice, which was soft, almost unsure. This worried her; she was trying everything to put him at ease. She was glad he couldn't see her face, with her flooded cheeks from walking the trail, which was awash in spring foliage. Coming around a bend, she saw it.

"There! That's the bridge I was talking about." She looked over her shoulder and flashed him a grin, with just a hint of coyness. She started running towards the bridge, her skirt flying, showing her lacy pink boy shorts which hugged her ass. Her breasts bounced heavily in front of her, and she tossed another look behind her to find him jogging after her. Her panties moistened at the idea of him chasing her... catching her... taking her...

She giggled as she stopped by the stairs of the bridge, and waited for him. Crossing her arms under her breasts and pushing them up a bit as she panted lightly she looked him up and down as he caught up to her. She spouted some information about the bridge and gave a wild smile before clambering up the steps and stepping onto the suspension bridge.

He followed her, as his footsteps let her know. The water of the river rushed underneath them, and down stream a hiker flitted through the woods. She stopped in the middle of the bridge, turning to face him as she gripped the cables of the bridge, watching the water flow over the rocks.

This is the perfect spot. I should just kiss him. Right here. It's a picture perfect moment -- bridge, couple, kissing... The water sounds beautiful and it just drives me crazy.

She glanced up at him, giving a shy smile to mimic him. His eyes met hers, briefly, before dropping back to the bridge.

Fuck... He looks really good... Why won't he kiss me!

She held back her frustration by biting her lip, looking him over. Under a button down was a fairly tight shirt, which hinted at the contours of his chest. She yearned to touch him, run her hand over his chest, over the bulge she was pretty sure she could see even in his baggy jeans.

He looked up at her again and took a step forward. "It's pretty cool. So open." he turned away from her, putting both hands on the cable and leaning over "High up, too."

She nodded, murmuring in agreement. She would never admit her fear of heights, but somehow it made it that much more... electric. Dangerous. She was scared of falling in the river, but she was horny, too; watching him move made her squirm. The way his hand ran through his hair as he turned to face her. He looked conflicted.

Glancing down and then back up she gave him another shy smile, and tilted her chin up. He was just a foot in front of her, and a couple inches taller. She let her eyes linger on his lips before looking up into his eyes, her body as relaxed as she could let it be.

Inside, she was begging for a kiss, and she could feel the sexual tension that was between them. She couldn't explain it, neither could he. They knew. They knew that they were attracted to each other... sometimes. Other times she was bitchy, he was crazy. But she would tease him and watch his reaction, usually shy and a little freaked out, and that turned her on. This was it -- crossing the line between friends and... She didn't know. Didn't quite care. It was taking a lot of self control not to slide her hand down his jeans and feel what she knew was a hard cock straining against the material.

"So... to the house?" He raised an eyebrow, looking past her to the train on the opposite side of the river. That had been her excuse to get him on the hike -- a show wilderness cabin.

Fuck, just kiss me god damn it!

She shrugged. "Sure." and she turned, making sure her skirt twirled and revealed her ass, and strutted to the end of the bridge.

Within minutes they reached a wilderness cabin -- a couple rooms and doors, without the glass or doors themselves. She gestured to let him go first, and explore the cabin. He moved past her and she barely resisted running her hand over his lower back. She slunk in behind him, suddenly too brave.

His voice echoed as he spoke. "This is really cool. You could totally just hang out in here."

His hands ran over the wood of the walls while he walked from room to room of the small cabin.

"Yeah. Or other things." Her voice gave her away.

"Other things?" He turned just as she approached him. His back was to the only solid wall of the cabin and he soon realized that something was different.

Her eyes were gleaming and she stepped up to him quickly, pressing him back into the wall with her chest on his. Mumbling "Yes" she cupped his cheek with her right hand, and kissed him on the lips. It was soft as her lips met his, and once she felt his lips move against hers she bit his lip, lightly. The moan he let out filled her ears and immediately made her clit twitch and her nipples hard. She let her left hand rub roughly over his pants, finding his hard cock and running the palm of her hand over the length of it. Her other hand found its way to the back of his neck, pulling him in to kiss her.

He resisted a little, his right hand trying to pull her left one away. She batted his hands down and started to unbuckle him, at which he groaned, and she pulled away, opening her eyes. The hunger on his face was evident, but it was a war inside him. Her free hand slid from the back of his neck down his chest, then helped with his belt.

"I'm fucking down with this coy game." She glared up at him, suddenly angry that he was resisting her when he clearly wanted her as bad as she wanted him. "I want to suck some dick and I'm going to, whether you want me to or not. So shut up, and enjoy it, or make me stop." She left the challenge floating in front of him, daring him to take it, while she dropped to her knees, unzipping him and dropping his jeans, revealing his boxers. She cupped his dick between her hands while she closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation.

"Someone could see!" he said in a hushed whisper. His cock bobbed as he said this, though his legs were still.

Oh, he definitely likes that...

She opened her eyes and smiled wickedly, licking her lips. "Then they get to enjoy the show!" and with that she quickly lowered the waistband on his boxers, revealing his cock, which seemed to radiate heat and glistened at the tip. "And it's a show you're very lucky to have the lead role in" Smirking she took him in her hand, feeling his girth and the silky skin. Unconsciously she let out a soft moan.

"What if a park ranger walks by?" His voice didn't waver like before.

In response she took him into her wet mouth, sliding the length of his cock between her lips. He gasped, expecting a slow start. She pulled back and ran her hand over the spit-covered shaft. "If it's a girl, she might wanna join." Her eyes glinted again, and maintaining eye contact she licked him from base to tip, swirling her tongue around the head as she took him in as much as she could.

His hands suddenly ran through her hair, brushing a lock out of her face. A sweet touch, she noted, as she pushed his dick into her throat, carefully avoiding her gag reflex. She let her free hand trickle down his thigh before climbing back up. As her tongue ran against the underside of his dick his hips bucked. Surprised, she gagged slightly before her teeth came down on his shaft, lightly. He groaned, but not out of pain. Glancing upward she saw his face was one of bliss, and she quickly raked her nails over his thigh -- he seemed to like a bit of pain.

She pulled back to gasp for air, stroking him with the forefinger and thumb of her left hand, in slow deliberate strokes. Breathlessly she asked "Did you like that? Your dick sliding down my throat?" She wiped away a bit of saliva on her chin before taking just the tip back into her mouth, swirling her tongue in circles again.

"Yes. I like feeling your teeth." His response surprised her, and carefully she ran her teeth over the shaft, watching his reaction. He trembled and bucked his hips again, but her hand kept him from thrusting into her throat.

Encouraged by the response she took him between her teeth and bit gently, pulling off him and letting her teeth trace over the head. Immediately she took him down into her throat, both hands braced on his thighs. His hands entwined in her hair and he thrust into her mouth repeatedly. She struggled to keep up, her head bobbing over his cock as it left her mouth, only to scratch down his legs when his cock was rammed into her throat again.

After a minute of this, she pulled back, gasping. "Fuck. Not scared of getting caught now, are you?" Her hand slowly stroked his cock while she caught her breath. Her face was covered in saliva and her hair stuck to her cheek. She quickly brushed her hair out of the way and smiled. "Where do you want to cum?" Her hand ran suggestively over her tits, traced up her neck, and she let a digit slide into her mouth. She pulled it out with a pop noise before leaning over to lap at the precum that oozed from his dick.

"There." He meant her mouth.

She moaned in agreement. "I get to taste your cum? Swallow every drop like a good girl?" she teasingly played innocent, speaking softly between licking his shaft and the underside of his cock.

"That's so hot. Yes. Swallow all my cum. Every drop." His hands found their way into his hair again.

Annoyed, she grabbed his wrists and pinned them to the cabin wall, making a thud. "If you want to cum you better get your hands off my fucking head." She glared at him, fidgeting from being on her knees, but also from arousal. She loved dominated from such a submissive position. It's like he had all the power, but she controlled his orgasm. She toyed with the idea of teasing him until he begged her, but she couldn't. She wanted to make him cum, wanted to feel him explode in her mouth.

He let his hands dangle where she left them, his cock pointing at her. "I bet you're about ready to blow, aren't you?" She grinned at her own joke, then gripping him in one hand she bent down and gently licked his balls, taking one into her mouth to suck. He nodded just as a crack noise came from the front of the cabin. She stood, pushing him into a corner and then down. She threw her legs over his lap as footsteps echoed in the cabin. Adjusting her skirt to cover the evidence, she brushed her hair away from her face. Under her breath she muttered "Just shut up and pretend you're resting."

A girl in a sports bra and running shorts and black headphones came through the cabin. Seeing the two huddled in the corner she smiled, before recognizing the position. She looked at the girl and grinned knowingly. "Nice day, isn't it?"

He nodded while she responded. "Yeah. Hot though. Nice to be able to cool off here."

The runner nodded. "Sure. Don't loiter though. I passed a ranger a ways back. He's probably a couple minutes from here." With that she left, the consistent pounding of her feet on the grounding fading.

Moving off his lap she pulled him up. "You're going to watch for the ranger" and she dragged him towards the front of the cabin, positioning him against a wall that overlooked the oncoming path. "Just let me know when you see him" she licked her lips, returning her attention to his cock, finding him still rock hard and ready. "And when you're going to cum" she added as an after thought.

Her lips engulfed the tip, and she moaned softly, making her lips buzzed. Slipping him into her mouth she sucked gently before quickly biting down, hard. Not hard enough to draw blood, but enough to make him gasp. She slurped greedily and took him into her throat, her hands sliding up his thighs, over his hips, and up his stomach slowly as she worked over his cock. His hands trembled, as if he was fighting the urge to grab her hair again. Sensing his lacking will power she let her hands cascade down his chest, over his stomach, and her fingers wrapped around his wrists, pinning them to the walls. His hips bucked as she pulled away, desperate to stay in her hot little mouth.

"No! I was so close!" He groaned. She smirked. "So?" she bent to his cock and licked it softly, teasingly, while firmly holding his hands in place. She laid wet kisses on the head and traced her tongue downward, running the tip over his balls, tracing each one. "Calmed down yet?"

"No." He murmured and strained against her hands. She held them tight and kissed the base of his shaft, then lightly bit where she kissed, and followed it with a luxurious lick. In this manner she continued up his shaft, swirled her tongue over the top and worked her way down. He groaned, drumming his fingers on the cabin wall.

She continued this pattern, biting harder each time she completed a circuit, until his breath caught and he was staring out the window. "Ranger." he said. She couldn't hear anything.

Suddenly she released his wrists and took him into her mouth, her hand pumping on the shaft, in time with her mouth, which bobbed relentlessly over his cock. The saliva made his cock slick and her fingers squeezed the base as she slurped, releasing just as she thrust him down her throat.

His body trembled and his hands wound into her hair, pulling her closer. His muffled moans accompanied the jet of cum that shot down her throat. Her hands against the wall she pushed, pulling out of his grasp just as he finished, leaving a trail of cum on her lower lip and chin. Her hair was sticking to her face and she looked completely disheveled.

"Get your clothes on!" she ordered, breathlessly, licking at the cum on her lip. She stood, wiping the cum from her chin, and blocked him from view of the ranger who had just reached the house. Brushing her hair out of her face she smiled brightly and greeted him to cover the rustle of clothing.

"G'd'evenin'" He said, ducking his hat and passing by the house completely.

"Fuck! That was close..." She turned around to find her partner dressed, his belt in his hand. She giggled and licked her lips, immensely turned on from almost being caught. He nodded, a grin spreading over his face.