The River

Story Info
Man falls in river, pulled out my woman who strips him down.
1.9k words
4.09
27.8k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exploring the woods was something that I loved to do and went as often as I could. Never being one for trails I always just look for unobstructed ways into the woods. Parking my car on the side of the road was a regular occurrence for me. I was always prepared with a backpack full of goodies for those times I did something stupid.

After a few hours of walking, I came to a river. The water had been moving at a steady pace and looked shallow. I walked along the bank before coming to a stop at a point where I thought for sure I could walk across with ease. Yes, the current was moving rapidly, but it looked shallow enough to not be an issue.

My gut feeling was to not chance it. My confidence thought you got this. Stupid act part one is now underway. I got halfway across when I slipped on a rock, lost my balance and downward I went. Before I could even react the current had me in its grasp and away I went. It being early spring the water was still freezing. I knew I had to get out. Trying my best to work my way closer to the bank and grab onto a fallen tree or branch that I could use to pull myself out of the river. Then I can warm myself up avoiding hypothermia.

I floated far along the river before I got a hold of a fallen tree. Losing strength fast I managed to pull myself up on to it before I was completely exhausted. I just laid there for a moment when I thought I heard a voice. I lifted my head which had been a struggle its own. That's when I first saw you.

"Hello. Don't you think it's a chilly for a swim?"

It wasn't till I looked up at you, that I could sense the sarcasm. I just nodded in agreement.

Next I felt you reaching out and pulling me closer to shore with your right arm as your left had been anchored to the tree. It took several attempts on my part, as well as yours but we managed to get me to the river bank. Not wanting to stop the momentum of my rapidly freezing body, you hurriedly led me back to your camp. You had a nice size fire going outside of it. The cabin behind it looked very inviting at the moment.

"Not so fast there frosty. Only once you earned my trust will I consider allowing you in my cabin. First priority is stripping you of those wet clothes."

I knew this was going to be an endless onslaught of sarcasm with you. I hoped once I was stripped naked the humor may have sympathy on the effects of what freezing water and temperatures will do to the male anatomy. I spotted a wooden bench next to the fire and descended upon it. Way to frozen to move I sat there as you began to unlace my shoes with urgency. Knowing full well frost bite was no joke. Once done you pulled them both off, followed by my socks. My feet hurt beyond belief, and I knew of the importance of getting them dried off and warmed up fast. If not it'd be difficult if I ever expected to get out of there on my own.

You then stood up in front of me helped me out of my jacket. Removing my soaking wet backpack first. Once removed you reached for the bottom of my shirt and pulled both the shirt and undershirt off in one motion. The heat on my now topless body felt utterly amazing. I stood up as best as I could and started to fumble with my belt.

"Oh, not so fast there frosty. You don't intend to ruin this for me now, do you? I've obviously stripped you 90% of the way. At least let me finish. It's not every day I get to do this. Then again it's not everyday someone decides to join the polar bear club in the middle of the woods either."

This time you chuckle at your own joke, as you push my hands out of the way. My belt had been undone by me, so you undid the button, dropped the fly and before I knew it my pants and boxer briefs where at my ankles. I stepped out of them and sat just enjoying the warmth of the fire. At this point I didn't care much for covering myself up just wanted to thaw out.

"Enjoying the heat on your bare skin?"

"Yes, it's so much better than wet clothes. Thanks for helping me out back there."

"Well as I said it's not every day you see someone go floating on past."

I stood up stepping closer to the fire, my front side warming up nicely as I genitals came out of hiding and my balls dropped. I turned around to give my backside new warmth.

"Hm-mm, look at that perfect little ass."

"Thanks. So, I guess I owe you now for saving me."

It got quiet for a short time fearing I had said something wrong I turned around to see you just sitting there with an interesting grin on your face.

"Wow, you do owe me. I say you standing there totally nude should be good enough, but then of course I'd be lying." Your smile and grin grew bigger.

I became even more aware of my nudity now, as your comment made my cock twitch and maybe the heat coming off the fire. I moved my hands to hide it.

"No point in hiding it now. I have seen it now just because you're thawing out and your cock is getting excited doesn't mean you have to cover it. Be one with nature let hang."

Nakedness had been a thing of mine. I was always quick to jump on any opportunity to strip. Any opportunity to show what an average Joe can do I was all over it. Though I loved the feeling of being nude, so why change now. I dropped my hands as it now hung semi-hard between my legs. My balls had a nice dangle clearly completely thawed out now. I then watched as you moved closer to me, stopping right next to me.

"Well don't mind me just want to give you a once over to make sure you didn't get frost bite anywhere."

I have to admit I did jump when her fingers first touched my skin. It reminded me of being frisked. She started at my shoulders working her way south to my waist. Then reaching under my arms she went back up to my chest and moving her finger tips along my body. My cock began to react to the stimulation. I was now at full attention. Once she reached the happy trail I had on display only one hand continued downward stretching across the length of my cock. As the heel of your hand cascaded across my shaft making its way to the head you stopped. Wrapping your hand around my cock and stroking your hand back and forth. You kept this grip tightly on my shaft, as you other hand reached under me and began to fondle my balls.

"Ahhhh..." I couldn't help it as the moan escaped my mouth. It felt utterly amazing what you were doing.

"You're enjoying this. Nice boner and size you have there either. You are clearly a grower not a shower."

"To bad it's not about you anymore, time to own up to your debt."

A small grin crossed my face with her remark.

With that you released my cock stepping back, and sitting on the bench behind you.

"Well, it's your turn to strip me now, make it good or your naked ass will be sleeping out here by the fire."

Then it hit me that I knew you removed my clothes but I never watched to see what you did with them. As I spun around my eyes glanced around and I couldn't see any of my belongings.

"Curious are we... Don't worry as long as I am satisfied in the morning your stuff will be given back to you. If I am not, well then, that's another story."

I just stared at her knowing I had nothing. Thinking, this could be a dream and not wanting it to end I just continued with it. I moved over to her, knelt in front of her and began to remove her shoes and socks. Once they were off I began to massage them with my hands. Even bringing them up to my face and sucking her toes into my mouth. My tongue continued to move up along the souls of her feet. Reaching your toes, I sucked each one into my mouth making sure to give each one individual attention.

After sometime I stood up repeating what you did to me removing your top and bra. Then standing you up I pulled your pants and panties off in one shot. As you continued to tower over me I began to move my hands up your legs. One on each leg I leaned in and began to use the tip of my tongue to lightly lick the outside of your pussy lips. My hands finally got to the top of your thighs rotating them outward spreading your pussy wide. Moving closer and pushing my tongue in deep the warmth of your juices now beginning to form was a good sign.

I felt your hand move to put force on the back of my head holding it in place as the tip of my tongue found your clit. The tip of my tongue flicked your clit in intervals of slow and fast at a steady pace. I could sense your legs growing weak as they dip causing you to almost lose your balance. You then sat back on the bench though twisting so you could lay on it. I moved to the end so you could drape your legs over my shoulders. My sights now on my target I didn't hesitate going for your pussy.

The taste drove me crazy as I felt the need for me. I now moved and began to suck each pussy lip into my mouth one at a time trying to suck every ounce of juice you had to offer. I moved up right hand and began to push two fingers up inside of you nice and slow. My left arm went up and I began to tweak your nipples while still keeping a steady pace up on your pussy. The sucking, licking, nibbling, continue with consistency. Though it had only been close to 45minutes. I felt your hips begin to rock signaling you're about to have your first orgasm. You grabbed the back of my head holding my face tightly between your legs rocking violently.

"AAAAAARGHHHHHH........."

You scream out it what can only mean I just gave you an amazing orgasm. I have no doubt at this moment if there were any animals that may have been stalking us, they absolutely have fled at this moment.

Your moaning continued as I continued to lick and suck your pussy clean till you couldn't stand it anymore pushing me back away from you. Your legs collapsed to the ground on either side of the bench. You place your hands on your face as to try to regain your breath. I just say back on the warm ground next to the fire, my hard cock dangling between my legs. I of course wanted to know if I earned a trip inside and chance at round 2.