The River Knows No Bounds Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the same house; same bed but the man with whom she had enjoyed the insurmountable pleasure of sex wasn't her husband but her only son. What they had just done was illegal; immoral and incomprehensible but was perhaps the most memorable experience in a very long time. As their sticky bodies eventually separated, reality began sinking in for Annam that her life had changed within a span of few minutes.

Annam turned around and her eyes momentarily saw the huge portrait of Sengodan, her late husband mounted on the wall. A sudden guilt rose in her consciousness and she quickly turned the other way, only to see her son staring at the roof with a fulfilled smile on his face.

************

The 'Big House' was about to be a mute witness to a series of unprecedented scenes in the days that followed, something beyond the imagination of the lusty mother and son.

(End of Part One)

12