The Road Home

Story Info
Love online - can it be real?
5.7k words
4.75
10.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long haul to get to his lady's place.. over twenty eight hours in total. Sarah was worth it though; every fiber of his body knew that was so. His excitement increased as he traveled through each state, his old Chevy half ton eating up the miles.

As he drove his mind drifted off to thoughts of his sweet lady. It had been almost a year since the first time they talked. He shook his head as he recalled how an innocent chat online could change his entire life.

They both just happened to be in the same chat room that day. He had been there a few times before, met a couple nice people, so thought he would come back to see who was around. Then Sarah came in the room. He recalled how they just started talking. First in the chat room, then after a while it was private messages. It seemed to just snow ball from there.

In the months that passed since their first meeting they spent countless hours talking. Online only at first.. then later on by telephone. They talked about life in general and about themselves.

Sometimes their conversations were sexual. They got hot, amazingly hot. He still couldn't believe how hard she could make him with just a few words on a damn screen. All she had to do was write a sentence or two and his imagination started to soar. Sarah was good alright - he could hardly wait to see how good, face to face. He got horny just thinking about it.

Many times online she told him how wet she was, how her body was on fire just wanting to be with him. It was difficult for Mark to believe sometimes that she really just wanted him. He felt his own growing impatience, was glad she felt the same way.

He was curious to find out how sweet her pussy would taste on his tongue. Anxious to watch her squirm as he flicked her clit and licked her sweet ass. He wanted to put his finger up that ass, lick her clit and feel her muscles contract around his finger as she came. He wanted to make love to her like she never experienced before. She meant everything to him, she was his future.

As his mind returned to the present Mark looked around him, surprised at how low in the sky the sun had gotten already. He had been daydreaming for quite some time. Sarah did that to him, always did. He shouldn't even be surprised by it anymore.

He caught a sign advertising a gas station 3 miles ahead. He glanced down at his gauge and figured might as well stop there as anywhere else. He wouldn't stop for long though. Fuel for the truck, fuel for his body, a quick leak and back on the road. He had a late start this morning and needed to make up some time.

It was because of Irene he had left late; her whining had really pissed him off. Thinking about being free of that bitch gave him a sense of satisfaction. The first sense of freedom he'd had in nine long years. He hadn't known it at the time, but their marriage was only one of convenience, Irene's convenience. Once that ring was on her finger she had no need to pretend she cared anymore, and didn't even bother to hide her true feelings.

He was her meal ticket, plain and simple. Irene's sunny personality and sweet disposition turned into ice shortly after the wedding. The warm lover disappeared only to be replaced with a cold fish lying under him, until he just didn't bother trying anymore. His confusion was immense at the beginning, he was hurt beyond words. For a long time the disillusionment changed who he was... until he met his online love Sarah.

His thoughts were interrupted as he pulled his truck next to the fuel pump at the filling station. He jumped out of the truck glad to stretch his cramped legs.

After telling the attendant to fill it up he walked into the building. There was a restaurant inside and he was glad he would be able to have a hot meal and not just junk food. The restaurant was an added bonus.

He saw the signs pointing to the men's room and headed there first. Once he used the facility, washed his hands and face, he felt a little closer to human again.

He re-entered the main restaurant area and sat at a booth next to a window. He liked watching the light fading from the sky. The crimson sunset turning the clouds a million shades of red, pink, grey, and white.

The waitress came up and he ordered his meal right away. Mark would enjoy a hot meal, but was also impatient to get back onto the road. He knew he would drive all night.

His thoughts returned to Sarah, and how she tore down those walls he had built up during his nightmare marriage. Sarah made him want again, made him believe again. The thought of her caused a stirring in his groin, he wondered if his response to her would be as intense as he imagined, or if it was all only just a dream.

Over the phone one time she told him how she wanted to take his rock hard penis into her mouth, how she would wrap her fingers tightly at the base of his cock with one hand, stroke him with her other, while teasing its head with her hot wet mouth. He could hardly wait, his body's swift reaction evidence to the fact.

He let out a groan as he imagined the sensation of Sarah's mouth on him. It had been so long now since he had been with a woman he wondered if he could restrain himself, or if he would be embarrassed by losing it like a schoolboy. He hoped it would be the former.

The waitress arrived with his hot beef sandwich. It looked good, smelled good. He hadn't realized how hungry he was.

He ate his meal quickly and drank his coffee down. He wanted to call Sarah to tell her where he was at on the road before he continued on.

As he dialed her number at the payphone the thought occurred to him that in less than 24 hours he would touch her, hold her. The thought made his hand shake. He wasn't sure if it was fear of the unknown or some other thing that made it happen.

Sarah answered the phone on the second ring. When she heard his voice the excitement she could barely contain was evident immediately. He told her where he was, that it would take at least another 18 hours to make it to her.

She was nervous that he would be driving that long without sleep, and told him that she hoped he would pull off into a rest stop for a few hours during the night. She would rather have him there safe than hear that something horrid happened along the roadside.

It felt odd to Mark that someone cared that much about him. He had never experienced anything like that before. It was a wonderful feeling, something he knew he would love to get used to. With words of love they hung up the phone.

After paying for the food and the fuel he dashed outside and into his truck. He was feeling good, ready for the next leg of his journey.

CHAPTER 2

Sarah looked dazed as she hung up the phone. Mark would be there in about 18 hours. Her Mark. In the flesh. The idea made her skin tingle from head to toe.

It still shocked her to have fallen in love. After her divorce three years ago she didn't think it would ever happen to her. It wasn't that her marriage had been all that bad really, it just never really was.

She knew they had married for all the wrong reasons. They were young, and it was a way to get out of their parents homes. Both of them had led miserable family lives while growing up, this was their out.

They had stayed married way longer than they should have, she knew that. They raised their children and existed day to day. They didn't live, just existed. Sarah thought of him as a friend now, had felt that way most of their married lives as well. After the children were grown and out of the house they decided to just go their separate ways.

Her mind flashed back to Mark. She didn't know what to do first she was so excited. God her house needed cleaning up. What would he think?

She pulled the vacuum out of the closet and started vacuuming the already tidy floor. The hum of the vacuum somehow calmed her frayed nerves and her thoughts began to drift into what tomorrow may bring.

Sarah had only seen a few grainy pictures of Mark, but she knew that it simply didn't matter what he might look like. She loved him already, nothing could change that. She only hoped that he wasn't disappointed when he saw her. She knew she wasn't an ugly woman, but when she looked in the mirror she saw a very ordinary woman. Dark hair, dark brown eyes, average build. Just a regular woman.

When he called and told her that he was leaving the next day, coming to be with her, Sarah was shocked to the core. It was hard to believe that was only yesterday. Mark was leaving everything behind to come to see her. She didn't think she would ever have been that brave, was glad that he was.

They had agreed right there on the phone.. no strings. He would come to her home; they would meet, and simply take it from there. If for some reason the attraction they felt wasn't there once they were face to face, so be it, they would still have met a wonderful friend.

She knew that feeling no attraction to Mark was as likely as an Eskimo never seeing snow. There was just no way she would feel anything but love for him. All Sarah had to do was think about his voice and her butterflies would begin deep inside her belly.

Sarah loved how he made her feel. She loved how her body craved his touch. So many long nights she would touch her hot wet pussy and dream of his hand touching her. Sarah would close her eyes and imagine his fingers entering her pussy, feeling his palm stroking her clit alive. She would touch her breasts and dream of his mouth on her nipples, his tongue teasing her.

At Mark's urging she had bought herself a dildo. She was so embarrassed when she went to buy it, but was very glad she had. Mark wanted her to be able to imagine him inside her as they made love over the telephone. With his deep sexy voice on the telephone telling her what he wanted her to do with the dildo.. '..put it like this sweetheart.. like I would if I were there for you..' she had countless wild orgasms, her voice as she peaked music to his ears.

She had vacuumed all that was needed and then some. Sarah put it back into the storage closet and looked around her home. It was small, but she was proud at all she had done with it.

When Sarah purchased it a year and a half ago it was structurally sound, but sorely neglected in the basics. She had painted it completely inside and out, had decorated its small rooms so that they were not only beautiful, but made everyone feel comfortable, feel like they were at home. She hoped that Mark would like it as much as she did.

Sarah went into the bedroom and straightened out her already smooth comforter on her bed. She thought of her and Mark in that bed. Her cheeks glowed as she dreamt of him making love to her. Of Mark being on top of her, slowly entering her body. How finally they would become one. She knew that it wasn't a marriage certificate that made two become one, it was a love shared, it was spirits entwined together that made it so.

Sarah looked forward to showing Mark how much she adored him. She wanted to take in the scent of his body, the taste of his skin. She yearned to please him in every way imaginable. She longed to look up at his face while she held him in her mouth, to make him cry out with delight as her tongue teased him. She loved him, and hoped that she could somehow communicate how she felt, to make him believe it was real.

She knew about his marriage, they had talked about it in length. She also knew that it had changed him from the man he was. When they first began talking he hadn't believed in love, in the months since he learned to trust her, she was honored that he gave her that trust and wouldn't do anything to jeopardize it.

Sarah looked at the bedside clock and realized the time had slipped away. She was glad it had, it meant Mark would be getting a little closer, each minute drawing him more quickly into her arms.

Sarah went to the door and checked the lock, then went from room to room turning off the lights. She returned to her bedroom, undressed, walked naked to the ensuite shower and turned its handle. When the water reached the right temperature she stepped in allowing its hot spray to cover her body.

She tilted her head back to allow the water to flow down her long dark hair, continue down past her ass to her long lean legs until finally it reached the floor and vanished into the drain. Sarah then grabbed the bottle of shampoo, poured a small amount into her hand and lathered up her hair. After rinsing, using the conditioner, then rinsing again, she continued on to her body.

Sarah took hold of the natural sponge she used for washing and added a liberal amount of soap. She lathered both of her arms, then her breasts, down her belly to her womanhood. She followed the sponge with her other hand, rubbing the soap against her warm skin. Sarah touched her nipples as she closed her eyes and imagined it was Mark touching them. Her hand then slowly followed her soapy body down her stomach, then lower still.

Sarah put the sponge on the shelf of the shower and continued to explore her body now with both hands. As she rubbed her soapy breasts with one hand the other returned down to her pussy. The slippery feel of the soap against the lips of her pussy felt so good. She thought about Mark, about his tongue finding its way across the lips of her pussy to finally reach her clit. Her fingers began moving round and round over her clit, her eyes closed, her imagination taking over as her body began to react. Her hips began to move of their own accord as her she gave into the sensations.

Sarah opened her eyes, reached over and took the hand held shower off of its holder. She allowed a small smile as she set its dial to gentle massage. Sarah lifted one leg and rested her foot on the ledge next to the sponge. With her slightly swollen pussy now available she allowed the spray of the showerhead to beat against her clit.

She closed her eyes again, imagining Mark's tongue dancing over her body. The feeling intensified as her imagination took off. The excitement building, ever increasing, until finally the crushing climax gave her the relief she craved.

Sarah returned the showerhead to its rightful place then completed washing the rest of her body. She exited the shower, wrapped herself in towels and continued into her bedroom.

Sarah then dried her hair, put on her night clothes and got under her comforter. She doubted sleep would come easy, she was just too excited about seeing Mark the next day, but she knew she had to try.

Sarah lay in bed for a long time, not quite awake, not yet asleep, thinking about the tomorrows and what they might bring. Finally in the early hours of the morning sleep claimed her tired body.

CHAPTER 3

Mark looked at the dashboard clock – 2:00 A.M. only five and a half hours since he had stopped for food and called Sarah. He guessed that at this time she would be sound asleep. He would love to wake up each morning and secretly watch her as she slept. Thought about just how he would like to wake her too.

Mark had fuelled up again a little while ago, since he wasn't sure where the next open station might be he thought it the safest bet. As he cranked up the music in his old truck he rearranged his tall frame to get comfortable once again.

His thoughts returned to earlier that day, well technically the previous day, to when Irene realized that he was actually leaving. He had never seen her so angry. It was just too bad that's all it was, anger. She didn't give a crap about him, she was pissed off that he had quit his job to go.

He was glad for one thing though, she finally admitted it. While screaming at him saying what a bastard he was she finally told him the truth, that he was simply a way to keep food in her belly. The fact that she had tricked him into marriage didn't seem to faze her in the slightest. The fact that he had stayed with her all those years didn't seem to matter either.

Irene had cost him much in those years, both financially and emotionally. He would take it no more. He wouldn't be anyone's fool again, it was that simple. Mark took very little with him when he left. He took his Chevy truck, his computer, clothing, and a few pictures of his family. The rest she could have, he couldn't care less.

Going on 3:00 A.M. - with each mile that passed it struck him a little harder at what he was doing. He had left everything he knew behind. He had no idea if he would like Arizona or not, he hadn't even visited there. What the hell would he do for work? He had his four week's vacation pay and a credit card. He would have to find work fairly quickly once he got there.

What about Sarah? What if she hated him? Sure she says she loves him, but what if? So many unanswered questions were floating in his mind. Mark was never a coward, but was he really this crazy? Mark shook his head as if to straighten his mind. This was right, he just knew it.

The drive was getting to him, each mile looking much as the last. He couldn't remember how many times he had to change radio stations because the signal grew too faint.

Mark had always been close to his mother, he thought now about her, and his father. When he had told her that he was leaving, and skimmed over the why, she had shocked him with her words.

"Mark my son, life is to be lived, so live it." She said. "I've watched you exist for so long now, I grew worried that I would never see the light in your eyes again. I thought Irene had taken everything from you. Your father and I will miss you, but our hearts will be content knowing our son is happy again."

Thinking again of her words brought tears to his tired eyes. He was glad they were behind him, very glad. He hoped his brother and his family would understand too.

He spotted a rest stop a few hours further along the highway and decided to pull in for a few minutes. He drove into the basically deserted area, shut off his truck, and headed to the washroom. Inside he used the urinal, washed his face and hands then went back outside.

Mark lit a smoke while leaning up against his truck. The night was mild, and it was very peaceful out there. He looked up and could see the stars shining in the night sky. He hoped that his wishes would finally be coming true. He loved Sarah so deeply that it frightened him sometimes just how much.

Mark shook his head at his thoughts. Since when had he turned into such a wimp? Since Sarah he guessed, since he found out how one person could become everything. He threw his cigarette but onto the pavement and stomped it out. Enough foolish thoughts, he had to continue on.

Mark drove on for hours on the quiet highway. Not many people chose to drive through the night, let alone midweek. That was to his advantage, the miles slipped by rapidly. It was now 10:00 A.M., only another five hours and he should be pulling up to Sarah's house.

He was filled with apprehension at the thought of the first few moments of their meeting. He knew Sarah was beautiful. Amazingly beautiful. Even the grainy pictures she had emailed him couldn't hide her beautiful eyes and long dark hair. There was no question in his mind, he loved her, and could honestly say he loved her before he met her.

Would she be shy at first? Probably. Would he be? Definitely – no question about it. They would just have to get over it, and if that meant he had to break the ice, so be it. He couldn't imagine there being 'ice' between them though, things were just way too hot.

CHAPTER 4

Sarah opened her eyes and jumped out of bed when she saw the bedside clock. It was already 10:00 A.M. she only had five hours before Mark would be there. She had overslept by at least three hours. She would have to hurry now to be ready.

Sarah quickly threw on some clothes and headed to the kitchen. She made a pot of coffee then went to the bathroom where she washed and brushed her teeth, and brushed her long hair.

12