The Road Show

Story Info
Traveling zoo has odd creature attracting southern belles.
4.5k words
4.07
46.3k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

[©2011 BY CLINTON09; ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 WITH IDENTITIES DISGUISED; FOR AGES 21 OR ABOVE]

[A traveling animal sideshow in the south has a disturbing exhibit. It draws the attention of all who attend including an activist understandably concerned...]

*

What a scene it was. Here was a traveling side-show, some would call a 'freak show', in the deep south. At the rail were six gorgeous 18 year old young women, who made up the senior cheer team for the state high school champions.

With them were their boyfriends, who were somewhat less wholesome looking. Four of them had serious tattoos, including full neck ones and others down to the wrist. They all fit the disparaging description of southerners which we need not repeat out of PC.

The master of ceremonies (MC), a white haired man about 60, was pulling open curtain after curtain. These animals were new to the observing little crowd, many of them marsupials from Australia, monkeys from South America, and a large monitor (though not a Komodo) from the Pacific islands.

All were interesting but not earthshaking. Then, the MC went up to the largest display. Pulling the curtains, there was a creature that looked all the world like, well, a black man. The card by the exhibit read, 'homo erectus, Nigeria'. Of course, homo erectus was long since extinct, but the little joke was lost on that crowd.

Anyway, were he a normal man, he'd be considered tall, at six foot three, and in incredible shape. Chiseled abs, broad shoulders, bulging biceps added to the mystery of that dangling thing down below. Whereas the dudes in the crowd just looked him over in shock, the girls eyes eventually locked on that dangling six inch thing. Then, the show really started...

The 'creature' made sounds like a gorilla, and then shook the bars as if he were trying to escape. Next, he pointed to one of the gorgeous blonde cheerleaders. He then put a huge paw-like hand upon the mysterious dangling thing and started to keyhole it. Faster and faster he went. Finally, as the girls' eyes stared in amazement, he turned and aimed that huge thing at Becky Jo (the cheerleader closest to the cage.)

With an inhuman grunt, his magnificent organ let loose a tremendous spend that arced thru the cage bars and splashed onto her face, covering her face, hair, and blouse with goo. Her friends all ran up to her, their blonde ponytails bouncing.

As they stood there, Becky Jo put out her tongue and took in some of the goo. That was all the encouragement they needed. All the others helped themselves, licking the goo off of her face.

Their boyfriends were not amused. Each of the lithe, nubile, young bedroom athletes (i.e. cheerleaders) were dragged away by their cr-cker boyfriends. Now, there was only one person left in the audience. A severe, dour, looking young woman, Eleanor was an attorney for the local civil rights group.

Eleanor: "This, this is an outrage. You have a black man in chains, caged up like the old days of slavery. Have you no shame? I will get a court order on you so fast your head will spin."

MC: "Look, I could stand here debating history with you and this road-show, but why don't you just come back and see for yourself about this creature?"

Eleanor: "Okay, Mr. Smart Ass. You don't think I will...that I'm afraid to explore because I'm just a woman, don't you? Well, I'm not afraid of anything, so bring it on!"

Sure enough, she was let into the 'employees only' area and led up to the cage. There was a huge padlock on the door, but she noticed it wasn't latched. The lock came right off. The MC went into the cage and then offered his hand for her. For all of her bravura, she wasn't that confident. Into the cage? With that animal? Oh well, the Lord hates a coward...

She got into the cage (the curtains were closed by the way.) The creature bounced up and down, gesturing wildly. The MC nodded and went up to Eleanor.

MC: "Miss, if you want to check on the creature and ensure that he is well-treated and NOT simply an abused black man, you will have to inspect him, no doubt. Well, there's a problem."

Eleanor: "Problem? What problem? I will do anything, anything, to help him. That's my chosen profession, to use my legal skills for those oppressed down here."

MC: "The thing is, he's from Africa and unused to modern appurtenances. For instance, those glasses have to come off (she removed them.) The shoes, too, since there are no shoes worn around his home area, of course. (She removed the expensive Italian shoes, revealing the prettiest little smooth feet with ruby colored perfect little toes.) And those buttons, are they ivory? No? Well, the plastic looks like ivory, so that blouse has to go, too."

Eleanor was getting suspicious, but she still wanted to learn about this creature, so off came the blouse. Underneath the conservative hair in a bun and frumpy blouse, she wore a conservative bra, a conservative bra: size 36D.

MC: "There, that's not so bad. Let me take these things out of the cage while you get to meet the creature. That is, unless you're afraid and need me to stay."

Eleanor: "I'm not afraid. Leave us alone."

MC grabbed her things and left. With the curtains drawn, it was really private. She noticed that there were no traces of 'number one or two' anywhere. That was never the case with 'animals.' In addition, what looked like a straw covered crude bed from a distance turned out to be a comfortable mattress on the cage floor. Boy, this creature was REALLY well-cared for.

Gathering up all of her courage, Eleanor approached the creature. It stood up before her, looming like a giant dark, muscular mountain above her. Dangling before him was that magnificent tool. In spite of herself, her hands shook as she reached for it. With a few strokes of her delicate tiny hands, the twenty-ish attorney got it to erect. The 'creature' just moaned in satisfaction. Then, the creature's paw grabbed at the skirt, forcing it down. Eleanor put up a minor fight, not desperate but just trying to set limits to their intimacy. It was to no avail.

The 'creature' lifted up that do-gooder and dumped her onto his straw covered mattress gently but firmly. With her on her back now, he got between her shapely legs, putting them on his shoulders, her gorgeous little feet dangling. He rolled her forward so that he was perfectly atop her. She was so incredibly beautiful that even this 'creature' appreciated her.

For her part, she knew she had to fight, to struggle, to stop this breeding by an unknown beast. However, a part of her was so turned on, so incredibly horny, that she couldn't manage to even hit him or shout. No, she was going to 'get it' and a part of her 'wanted it'.

That dangling brown appendage had become a foot long piece of bone. It was so large as to scrape all the sides of her sensitive vaginal walls as it was dragged in and out repeatedly, the raw uncut cockhead sawing away.

Finally, as he pushed down and in, almost crushing Eleanor, his cockhead met up with the cervix just before she moaned out her fifth orgasm. That was enough for him; his huge cock swelled and then shuddered fully seven times. Seven times that 'creature's seed was propelled into her fertile depths. It was only a wild stroke of chance that this would be her most fertile day of the month, but it was.

She wasn't thinking about that, only the incredible puddle of warmth that sloshed within her now. As she lay on his straw covered mattress, catching her breath, the 'creature' got up and left the cage(!) Oddly, just before he left, he had put Eleanor's knees up, kissed her perfect tummy, and then her lips.

The 'creature' climbed down the stairs from the cage, making sure the curtains were still drawn, allowing Eleanor to sleep it off. The creature opened the door of the camper pick-up that was the 'office' for this show.

MC: "Man, you did a NUMBER on that babe. It's always the quiet do-gooders that come out and put out. Man, I envy YOU!"

Naroob (the 'creature'): "God, this idea of yours went fantastically! That babe in there's with a cuntful of African seed. She probably still thinks I was some creature from the Congo, OR some poor uneducated black laborer, forced to stand in chains. If she only knew that I was ALSO an attorney, from Chicago. She'd be pissed if she knew that we did this as kind of a practical joke: to see if we could do a 'Skins Game' scam on the rubes down here."

Naroob:"I remember when we concluded that big class action against that drug company. You asked me what fun I could think of to do now that we had seventeen million between us. I told you I grew up in Lagos (Nigeria) and we knew little of the legacy of the southern USA, but I wanted to see if we could have some fun. So you suggested we follow that movie, 'Skins Game', and pretend to exploit a poor black soot, i.e. me. Well, it's worked great. With any luck, this cr-cker town will have at least one black baby from a fertile white womb."

Sure enough. Unknown to Eleanor or the two punsters, as she lay there in the straw on the comfy mattress, that lively, active, and potent black African sperm had alighted upon her precious ovum; just before she awoke, it fixed itself on her innermost walls at the moment of conception. Yes, that do-gooder meant well and got pregnant for her trouble.

Eleanor quietly left. MC and Naroob got duded up for dinner. Naroob wore his customary three piece suit, a Seville road wool blend pinstripe, Bill Blass shirt, and silk red (power) tie. MC came along too, in his customary Sears right-off-the-rack two piece suit.

They went to nearby Mobile for the best (dang) seafood in all the land. They also hatched their plans for the last three days of the roadshow. They would have to be back in Chicago in five days to meet new clients.

MC had an idea. It was a long-shot, but they were doing this for fun, so what the heck? He wasn't happy that he would be the one having to get this started, but he had always been well-paid, VERY well-paid, to be Naroob's legal assistant. Very few law school dropouts (like MC) were paid $100,000's, even after they assisted in hugely profitable class actions.

MC went to the local high school. (Yes, the one with the incredible six senior cheerleaders that had visited their 'road show'.) He told the counselor there that he was from the Discovery Channel and that they wanted to make a pilot. It would be to introduce new creatures to the public, to be 'emceed' by not one, but a group of young women 18 and older but not too old. They were doing it to counter that new trend, started by Fox news, of having 'babes' as hosts of programs.

The guidance counselor consented and led him to the gym where the senior cheer team was working out. Seeing these extremely healthy, strong young ladies lifting each other and holding them aloft above their heads was wild, if not downright hot. The counselor got them to stop and gather round, just before she left.

MC: "As your good counselor indicated, we are looking for some young women to host a show on our cable network. That is the secret reason why we had this road show. If we could find a group of young women, used to working together, who were fearless enough to tackle the unknown, then we had our girls. Now, if you women think that you could handle that creature in the big cage, then we just might have our future celebrities."

To say that this worked was an understatement. They jumped in unison as cheerleaders were wont to do. They huddled, said 'break' loudly, and agreed.

MC: "Now, here are the ground rules. That big, ugly, creature is angered by any sign of civilization. So, no glasses, cellphones, buttons, zippers, shoes, anything. However you arrive, as I help you into the cage, you must only be wearing a leotard or body stocking. Removing any trace of humanity will sooth the savage beast."

Sure enough, the next day at the appointed time, the six arrived in one old Chevy Caprice (the model year when it was a full-sized car.) They came out and dutifully unburdened themselves of modern clothing, just wearing white sheer leotards that they had all bought the evening before. Barefoot and beautiful, they all climbed the short ladder into the cage.

The 'creature' (Naroob) tried to act nonchalant. He really tried, but to no avail. As he saw those lithe, nubile, blonde goddesses, his dangling appendage jerked, lurched, jerked, and then slapped against his chiseled abs, erect and a full foot long. For their part, the 18 year old co-eds had been giggling. The giggling stopped as they saw that monster rear its head as it erected. Three of the six licked their lips. All of their nipples popped and dampness appeared below.

Naroob looked in delight as big damp-spots instantly appeared above, around, and then further and further out from their blessed triangles. His cock went from erect to rigid steel hardness. Those hanging black sacks swelled manfully, ending with a huge reservoir of the purest imported black African seed.

MC knew his part (he had rehearsed last night.)

MC: "Ladies, I think the best thing is that I run the camera. You can show how well you can control a wild beast. Let's have two of you holding him back on either side while two of you are free to work with the creature."

As MC rolled the camera (a real camera; this would be a lot of fun to see later back in Chicago), four of the young women held Naroob down while two were free to work with him. Remember that he was naked throughout this. Also remember that in spite of his best efforts, his dangling tool had erected with an audible slap against his stomach, the cock well above his navel.

The two cheerleaders, wearing the sheerest white leotards, stood before Naroob. Their nipples were erect and throbbing, a damp-spot covered them from puss down to their legs. Sweaty with excitement, the body suits were utterly transparent. Naroob could see thru them, availing him a view of two of the hottest babes in the south. Their blonde muffs were on view.

His hope was that one or both of the girls in front of him would service his mighty weapon. He wasn't disappointed.

One of them started by putting her hand out towards 'it', then retreating. She kept doing that until she had gotten a firm grip on that foot long love pole.

Heather: "Oh, God, girls, you HAVE to feel this...so big, so hard. What a man!"

All six of them now stroked that mighty tool, eschewing concerns for their safety. Taking a chance that he might blow this whole set-up, Naroob slowly settled to the mattress on the cage floor.

To his pride and delight, the six had a scrum, struggling to see who would ride the mighty love pole. Heather won out, only to be dragged off at the last moment by Kristen. Well, as the other five had a catfight to end all catfights, Kristen proceeded to move up and down with amazing speed and power. She was so f-cking strong and healthy from her regimen to become and remain a cheerleader. What [cunt] muscles!

Naroob couldn't believe that something that looked so gorgeous could also feel so fantastic. At the crucial moment, his huge paws grabbed her rock-hard bum and pulled her close. Then, with an animal growl that stopped the struggling girls in their fight, he came deep inside of Kristen's fertile depths.

A copious spend, the excess almost immediately started oozing out of her well-fucked hole. She fell over completely satisfied. MC was there and helped her to move to another part of the cage where she laid, exhausted and fucked out. The other young women now were motionless, as if they were awaiting an appointment with something important.

MC raised Heather from the cage floor, escorted her over to the love pole arising from that mattress, and helped her settle down atop it. She needed no further assistance as she proceeded to fuck herself up and down on board that Washington monument of male appendages. With a final howl of pleasure, she came for the third time. Naroob matched her to the second, with another mighty blast from his African baby-maker. Once again, MC was there to help the young lady stagger to her feet and then collapse in exhaustion by Kristen.

This happened with the other four too. Each time, MC would help a nubile, blonde bedroom athlete mount the black totem pole, releasing her to do 'her thing' on top of it. Every time, the young miss would moan in pleasure two, three, even five times, before Naroob would perfectly match their last orgasm with his own. Each time his thick baby batter would absolutely engulf their fertile vaginas. Each innocent young maiden would end up with a white fertile womb filled to bursting with vibrant black African seed. That sperm was very potent, too.

In a wild and unlikely stroke of luck (or bad luck), every one of those fair maids was at their most fertile cycle times. So, after all was said and done, the six of the blonde sex goddesses lay silently on the cage floor, propped up against the bars.

All were too exhausted to speak or move. As Naroob and MC looked at them for an hour, talking about their next case back up north, three of the girls conceived black babies, right before their eyes. A fourth conceived on the drive home, while the last two 'holdouts' conceived after getting home.

The road show was broken up, the parts of hardware and animal acts returned to the nearby businesses where they had gotten them. The animals were from a private collector in the area that they knew from a legal case.

Nothing of any consequence happened for some time afterward. Then, they got a package via UPS. Inside it was a picture of the six senior cheerleaders posing as a group with pom-poms and the usual cheer outfits. Then there was a picture from the counselor's office, as one of them signed a resignation from the team, due to 'health reasons'.

Then, there was a picture of all six of them with swollen bellies, heavy with [black] child. Another picture of one of them giving birth, the look on the face of the white boyfriend with the big tattoos was priceless as he saw this black baby emerge from his 'girlfriend.' Finally, there was a picture of all six young sexpots, in a maternity ward, all six of them suckling their black babies.

Well, those pictures were worth a laugh, at least. Naroob was proud that he had 'made a statement' in that southern backwater burgh, while also having a lot of fun. But, all good things come to an end, and that new case was really difficult.

A month after that unexpected UPS package from down south, a new package arrived. No, it wasn't a carton, but a person. Eleanor had somehow found them out and showed up, with black baby in tow. After twenty minutes, she got an audience with the two pranksters that had run that 'sideshow'.

Eleanor: (with black baby noisily suckling her warm mother's milk) "So, you two jokers thought you could come down to Tennessee Williams' territory and have a grand old time? You didn't think anything would happen? (She held up the black baby, who kept up the sucking mouth action even when separated from her pouting milky nipple) I think that we are looking at a multi-million dollar action. Such rank irresponsibility! Such arrogance! I think I could handle the case myself, even though I have no actual court appearance time in."

Naroob motioned for MC to leave. He did silently. Then, Naroob went into her infant's bag, correctly searching for and finding the 'back-up' bottle. He gave the baby that bottle, putting it on the love seat by his desk. The extreme angle of the seat was as secure as any crib. He then stood Eleanor up, opening her blouse. She said nothing, so he unzipped her skirt too. He noticed for such a conservative woman who was only here to announce a civil action that she had dispensed with wearing panties or a bra.

Grabbing an oaken upright chair from his desk side, he sat upon it, pulling that other attorney (Eleanor) upon his black pillar of strength. She sighed in contented bliss as that mighty staff penetrated into her innermost womanhood. She proceeded to move up and down with increasing speed, power and excitement. She locked her lips on him to muffle her scream of ecstasy as her fourth orgasm struck.

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12