The Road to a Gang Bang Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was feeling so good I shouted, "More Charles more," when I had a chance. He was still hard and the feelings were as good as before.

He lifted my legs, placed the knees at my ears and then did he ever bury his cock. My eyes shot wide open when I felt him banging the cervix. I knew I was being treated to a new piece of meat. I closed my eyes and rode the wave to another overwhelming body shattering cum.

Halfway back to normal I heard, "Let's go for another in doggie position."

I was weak as he rolled me over after pulling out and lifted me into a kneeling position with my head on the bed. I saw my tits for a few moments drooping before his hands encased them. He took one hand, guided his cock to the honey-hole, and slowly inserted it again.

Between the breasts massaging, the nipple pinching, the balls hitting my thighs, I screamed, "Fuck me Charles, Oh yes, that's it, fuck me deep and hard. Oh, my god Charles, this is the best screwing I have ever had. Oh, god I'm going to see stars on this cum. Charles I'mmmm, Ohoooo, Ohoooo god, yes, yes, Ohhooo. Oh no another one, Ohoooooooo, ohoooo, ohoooo," as he placed his hands on my hips and pulled me tight to him flexing his cock as he was cumming into the condom at the mouth of the cervix. Feeling him flex and shoot had me going for another orgasm. It was not as intense but intimate, knowing he had enjoyed himself.

I collapsed forward. The next thing I remember was waking up, both of us on our side, but he was still plugged in with a hand on a breasts. I flexed my pussy muscle in appreciation and he flexed his cock.

His cock began to expand, his hand on my breast went to work, the other hand found the trigger and this time I let him pound as hard and fast as he desired. I was determined to hold off an orgasm until he was cumming.

"Oh Charles that feels so wonderful. Fuck my brains out. Fuck me like it's the last piece of ass you will ever have. Yes, harder make me cum. Oh god this is awesome. Your cock has every nerve in my pussy awake. They are screaming, cum Charles cum."

I felt him stiffen which caused his cock to go deeper. As he flexed his cock on his first shot, my pussy did its thing, making me feel good and clamping around his hard member forcing more juices to flow.

We both panted for sometime. I then heard, "I want to thank you again for answering my mail Karen. I hope I pleased you better than your expectations."

"You did Charles, you did."

"Oh by the way Karen, I forgot to mention that we can go for the seven course meal next Saturday night. There was a cancellation. If you can not go I can cancel also."

"I'm free Charles and am really looking forward to be treated like a queen."

"I think you will be pleasantly surprised."

I happened to glance at the clock and was surprised to see it was 8:30 AM Sunday morning.

"Charles, how's about us cleaning up and I will make us breakfast?"

"Let's clean up and go out for breakfast. That way there are no dishes. I can bring you back and then go to my place to pack and catch the 6:30 PM flight to LA for that early morning meeting there."

"Okay Charles I will by into that."

As we walked to the shower, Charles slapped my butt and said, "Awesome ass Karen, you need to display that at the club."

"Thanks Charles but I'd like to keep it private. Say Charles do any of the girls get it on with each other at the club?"

"Yes Karen from time to time they will get frisky and put on a show for the guys."

"Really?"

"Are you interested?"

"I saw three girls that were hot. But I would not put on a show for the guys."

"Well who knows what the future olds for any of us."

We stepped in the shower. Charles was impressed with the set-up. We kissed after the water was adjusted and he knelt to eat me to a cum. After he had gotten me to cum with his wicked tongue and fingers, he stood, looked at me pitifully and said, "I forgot to snitch a condom."

"Do me anyway Charles you got me so horny."

He turned my body and asked me to lean onto the wall as he spread my feet apart. He moved his cock into position and shoved it in partially as his hands around me to fondle my breasts. He pulled me back to him and began to do me in earnest will nibbling my neck. I was trying to control my second cum because I wanted to see if I could feel his hot seed coating my pussy walls. As he stiffened and growled, I felt my vagina warm up and let myself go over the edge. We both shuck as we were releasing our passion juice. After we recovered he extracted himself, we turned into each other, kissed and hugged as the warm water sprayed us.

I asked him to dry off so I could wash my hair and take care of other matters.

Soon we were on our way to breakfast.

To be continued...

12