The Road to EGOT Pt. 03

Story Info
Change of Plans.
1.4k words
4.42
21.5k
21
0

Part 3 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning with Victoria wrapped all around me. She was still sleeping peacefully and looked beautiful. I gave her a little kiss on the forehead and extracted myself from her limbs without waking her. I stood on the edge of the bed and just looked at my beautiful girlfriend and couldn't help but feel warmth wash over me. I was a lucky man. I headed in the kitchen and started the coffee machine before heading in the shower. The water felt great and I just enjoyed how it massaged my skin. The curtains opened up and Victoria stepped in.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Never V. You're always welcome." I grabbed her and began to kiss her soft lips wrapping my arms around her naked body. Feeling her breasts pressed against me made me hard instantly and I knew it would be a good start to the day. I pulled her into the water so that she would get the full spray. I lowered my head and sucked her nipple into my mouth, enjoying the water cascading over my head. I pushed her back into the wall grabbing the bar of soap. I kissed her neck and began washing her. Starting with her hands all the way to her shoulders; the left one and then the right one. I moved the soap around her collar bone lowering it until I had reached her sexy breasts. I took my time making sure that her wonderfully perfect tits were covered in soap and cleaned beyond a doubt. I dropped down to my knees and began washing her sexy legs. I made my way up from her ankles to her thighs. I moved my hand so close to her pussy. She was moaning and begging me with her eyes to touch her. I stood up and kissed her instead.

"Babe! You're driving me crazy."

"Now you know how it feels to be me every time I see you." I kissed her once more before spinning her around. I began washing her back, placing soft kisses and licks on the back of her neck. I went down to my knees again and was staring right at her beautifully shaped ass. It was perfect. I took my time washing every square inch of her butt, marveling at its intricate design.

"I love your ass V."

"I've noticed. You keep... Oh shit!" She moaned because I had spread her ass cheeks and ran my tongue across her pussy and ass. I pulled her butt towards me forcing her to bend over and stick more of that fine ass in front of me. I began lapping at her like a man possessed. She tasted so sweet and had so much juice for me. I sucked her clit into my mouth and plugged two of my fingers into her tight pussy. She moaned and began fucking herself back on my fingers. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sent my tongue on a mission to ravish it. "Babe, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming." I stood up and pushed my dick into her right away and the feel of my hard cock sent her right over the edge. "Oh god, oh god." I kept fucking her ramming my dick into her hard and fast. Grabbing her hips and loving the feel of her ass every time I went into her.

"V you feel so good I swear." I fucked her hard and fast, until I could feel her close to coming again. Her pussy got tighter around me and she let out an amazing scream using those vocal cords of hers. I turned her around and kissed her hard. I lifted her up against the wall grabbing her by the ass alone. I filled her pussy with my hungry cock once again. Screwing into her as hard and as quick as I could; driving myself closer to cumming. I held her body tight and yelled out as I came hard into her pussy that continued to milk me until I could no longer hold her.

"This is the only way to get cleaned up." I joked.

"God you can't get enough of me can you?" I smiled at her and kissed her softly.

"Enough of you? Is there really such a thing?" we laughed got cleaned off and left the shower. We got dressed, me in my t-shirt and sweat pants, V in a tank top and small booty shorts that made me want a repeat of the shower. She sat at the kitchen table while I made breakfast.

"So V, about my meeting last night."

"Yea babe, sorry about last night I was dead. And well horny!"

"Ha-ha, no need to apologize. Was it me you wanted or grinding with Arianna last night?"

"You perv! But I would be lying if I said that didn't have anything to do with it."

"Be honest, you wanted to kiss her didn't you?"

She blushed a bright red, and just smiled. "You wouldn't mind? That I wanted to kiss another girl?"

"Is that why you didn't do it? You were worried about my feelings?"

"Yea that had a lot to do with it. We never discussed that, and I wasn't sure I wanted to explore that part of me in front of such a crowded group of people."

"I totally understand that. But you know I don't think it would bother me all that much. If it's something you really want to explore you should let yourself go there. I wouldn't feel right if I stood in the way of you continuing to find yourself." She kissed me.

"You're saying all that but deep down you're just like any other dude and just want to see two girls fucking." We both laughed.

"Well I would be lying if I said that didn't have anything to do with it." I repeated to her.

"We'll see, tell me about your meeting."

"You know they are starting up a new Supergirl TV show?"

"Oh yea over on CBS right?"

"Yeah exactly. Well Greg Berlanti wants me to come and help with the first couple of episodes."

"Babe, that's amazing! I told you. You should listen to me more often."

"The thing is they want me in L.A immediately. They want the show to be ready for the fall and want it to hit the ground running."

"What about our trip to Europe?"

"That's why I told Wyatt I had to talk it over with you first."

"How long would you be working for?"

"Probably a few weeks, a month tops."

"Well I guess you can do it, and then we can go afterwards and come back before the second season goes into production."

"Trouble with that is, you come in later than I do. The writing staff starts working in August."

"You can't pass up this shot. We can go to L.A together after we finish shooting the Finale next week. I haven't seen my family in a little while and it'll give you the chance to meet them."

"So you're okay with this? You sure?" She held me close and looked into my eyes lovingly.

"Of course babe. Europe will always be there, a chance like this doesn't come around very often."

"I don't know, since you got into my life a lot of good things keep happening."

"Well then that's a definite sign you need to keep me around."

"Oh I will. You're my lucky charm." We made out in the kitchen and I almost ended up burning the eggs.

We had a nice breakfast after which I took out my phone to call Wyatt.

"Hey Wyatt its Duncan."

"Hey my man, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, sorry for leaving so abruptly last night."

"It's cool don't worry. I was kind of out of line anyway." I was surprised he had apologized. This was not the Wyatt I had known.

"We are just very desperate to have you with us." I guess my success was changing how he acted around me.

"Well you'll be glad to hear that you got me. Tell Greg I'm signing on."

"That's awesome Duncan. We are going to do amazing together. I'll even throw in an EP credit for you for old time's sake."

"Send me the contract and details. I'll be in L.A at the end of the week when we finish filming the finale."

"That's perfect Duncan. I'll take care of everything."

We hung up, and I lay down on the couch with V. We spent a calm lazy Sunday afternoon together, looking forward to our trip to L.A and making plans.