The Road to EGOT Pt. 04

Story Info
L.A Here we come.
2.5k words
4.59
20.4k
22
0

Part 4 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bags were packed, the finale had wrapped and swimsuits had been modeled and approved. Victoria and I were heading to Los Angeles for a month and were both incredibly excited. We had gotten a car service to get us to the airport and we settled in the backseat ready for our first trip together. I would be working during our time there but we would still have plenty of time to spend together and had a few activities planned; including me finally meeting Victoria's family. It was a huge step but one I felt I was ready for. We got to the airport, checked in and boarded our flight without incident. We were in first class and except for us and a couple of other people it was pretty empty. I sat by the window and Victoria laid her head on my shoulder. She looked beautiful in a purple sundress that went to her knee. She smelled as sweetly as always and I enjoyed simply breathing in her scent.

"Are you ever going to stop doing that?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Doing what?" I countered innocently.

"Smelling me as if you were about to eat me."

"Well I may always decide to just eat you. You taste just as good as you smell." I said while laying my hand on her knee.

"I should have known."

"Yea V you really should have. Shame on you!"

She playfully hit me and I kissed her forehead.

"Can't wait to get to L.A. Don't get me wrong I love New York. But L.A is home." She said excitedly.

"I can imagine. You know I never had anywhere to call home. I'm jealous of you."

"You got to travel the world and you speak 5 languages. And you're jealous of me?"

"Well you have a home, a house that you grew up in, Childhood friends that you share memories with. I never knew where I would be the following year. It wasn't easy to create lasting friendships." She grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye.

"I guess the grass is always greener on the other side!"

"Sure is. That's why I'm excited to see your home and your family. So I can know more about you and how you grew up."

"You're just hoping to see embarrassing baby pictures of me."

"Damn, sometimes I forget how well you know me." We both laughed and leaned in closer to one another.

"I'm excited for you to see more of my world too babe."

"Even the embarrassing pictures?"

"NO! Forget about that happening."

"Sheez I don't even know why I'm here negotiating with you. I'm just going to go over there and charm your mother into showing me."

"You wouldn't"

"Oh I would!"

"How about we work something out?"

"What did you have in mind V?"

She looked around the cabin and noticed as I had earlier just how empty the cabin was. She smiled mischievously at me.

"Want to join the mile high club?" My grin was on full on display.

"There you go. You're a hell of a negotiator Miss Justice."

"You're just a Perv!"

"Well that too!"

We cuddled and kissed, waiting for the plane to take off. About an hour later we were in the air. I had begun to doze off. A long week of re writes and shooting will do that to you. I felt a hand go up my knee and rub my dick through my pants. It was of course Victoria, keeping her end of the bargain.

"Meet me in the bathroom." With that my sexy girlfriend got up and went towards the first class bathroom. I waited a couple of minutes and left my seat to join her. The door wasn't locked. I walked into the small cabin and was greeted with Victoria's sexy lips on mine as she kissed me hard. She sat me down on the small seat and quickly unbuckled my belt, pulling my pants and boxers down. I was hard as shit just after that kiss. She jerked me off and sucked on the tip of my dick making sure I was ready for her. She stood up and lifted her dress moving her panties to the side. She sat on my lap and directed my dick directly into her warm steamy pussy. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. Our tongues met and wrestled against each other.

She was fucking me hard and fast, knowing we didn't have too much time on our hands. I pulled down the straps of her dress; she wore no bra underneath and I had her wonderfully hard nipples staring right at me. Not missing a beat I sucked it lovingly into my mouth as Victoria picked up the pace. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer into me. I lifted the back of her dress and grabbed her amazing ass in my hands. I reached a hand down between us and started flicking her clit. She threw her head back, looking so sexy. She bit her lip hard so she wouldn't scream. Instead came out the sexiest groan I've ever heard. I kissed her neck knowing how much she loved that. She started fucking me harder really laying her body into mine. I could feel the pressure building within me and knew I didn't have much longer left. Victoria knowing my body so well at this point could tell how close I was wrapped her arms tighter around me and sped up her pace trying to send me over the edge. I was so close to shooting my load into her. She nearly jumped off and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me until I shot a big load of cum straight down her throat. I fucked her pretty little mouth until I had nothing left in my nuts.

She lifted her head towards me showing me her mouth full of cum, before she swallowed. This woman was ridiculously sexy. I marveled at my luck again. I got cleaned up and left the bathroom first. She came back to her seat a few minutes later. No one seemed to have noticed our absence.

"Thanks V that was incredible. You're incredible." She blushed.

"You're welcome, but I kept up my end of the bargain so you have to do the same. No asking my mother for pictures."

"I promise. I'm a man of my word. But I'm also a man who noticed that his sexy girlfriend did not cum."

"It's fine. We didn't have much time anyways I was worried about getting caught. It was worth it Just to make you cum."

"You're a sweetheart. But I have to reciprocate or else I just won't feel right."

"It can wait until we get to the hotel then."

"No it can't."

I said this as I laid the blanket out across both of us. I raised my hand up her dress and without waiting for her to be ready pushed two fingers deep into her pussy. She wasn't expecting it and let out a soft moan that I doubt anyone heard. I continued to fuck her pussy while reaching her clit with my thumb and rubbing her little button with all the right intentions. She threw her head back enjoying the feel of my fingers rubbing her in all the right places. She started fucking back against my fingers meeting me thrust for thrust. I rubbed her clit a little harder and she bucked against my hand as she began to cum.

I pulled my fingers out of her and began to lick them off. "Delicious!" I said out loud. She laughed and rested her head on me exhausted after our little tryst. We both fell asleep anticipating our arrival to L.A.

We arrived in L.A and went straight to the hotel. The studio had given us a 5 star suite in one of the best hotels in the city. Victoria and I got to the room dropped all our bags and could not wait to jump into bed. We were exhausted and fell asleep right away. We woke up a few hours later and were both starving. We quickly showered and dressed. Me in simple t-shirt and jeans, Victoria wore a short black skirt that showed off her legs and a white top that hugged her tits. We made our way to the lobby. Our car was waiting for us out front. I loved New York but I missed driving so much. It was L.A so of course the weather was perfect. We put the top down and enjoyed the breeze as we drove through the streets of this wonderful city. We found a nice low key restaurant and were quickly seated and given menus.

"You ever think of moving back here?" Victoria asked.

"I mean I haven't really thought about moving again. I mean I literally just got settled in New York. I was kind of hoping for a year or two of staying put."

"I can understand that. Just being here I'm remembering how much I miss it."

"You just don't like New York winters. You were spoiled with 70 degree weather in November."

"Hell yeah! Jealous?"

"You have no idea!"

"I'd like to come back to live."

"Hey with the type of jobs we have, I'm sure the future will bring us back here."

"You think about that? The future with me?"

I hesitated before answering her. I had thought about it just not sure how much I was ready to share. I was sure what I wanted but still worried sometimes about where she stood.

"I don't want to put you on the spot." She continued. "But I'm asking because I've been thinking about it a lot."

"Go on! Don't let me stop you." She smiled that smile that I adored, but she seemed a little hesitant to continue.

"I really like you and I love being with you. We get along great and I would really like to see where things could go."

"I feel the same way. You mean a lot to me and these past few months have been almost a dream come true. I never want to wake from that dream." She smiled. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm here to stay."

"Good. I didn't want to have to handcuff you to the radiator."

"You don't have to do that to keep me around. Just rock some kickass slippers." We laughed, held hands and kissed. Our food came and was excellent. We talked, laughed and flirted. Everything was perfect. We left the restaurant hand in hand looking very happy. We jumped in the car and started heading back towards the hotel.

"Babe take a left up here." I followed her directions not sure where we were going. We ended up in the empty parking lot of a middle school.

"You wanted to know more about my world? Well this is where I went to school before I started working on Zoey 101."

"Wow little Victoria went to school here? I can imagine you in your little red jumper."

"I did not have a red jumper." She exclaimed.

"Oh you know you did! Everyone had a red jumper back in those days."

"Maybe in your day old man."

"Hey I am only 743 days older than you."

"Wait really? You keep count of that?"

"Huh, no not really. I just picked a number out of the air." She hit me in my arm. "I'm not that old."

"Yeah you are. You can barely keep up with me."

"That's because you aren't human. You were like build in a lab."

"What?" She said laughing.

"Have you seen your body? That thing is not real. I didn't think so before and even less after I saw you naked the first time. It's like they put together the best body parts they could think of."

"I'm all real."

"I have my doubts man. You ever hear that line "too good to be true." That's you in a nut shell. It's a hell of a shell though."

She lifted her top, and her tits were right in front of my face. This girl did not like wearing a bra I swear.

"Well those definitely look real. But I might need a more hands on inspection to be certain." She laughed

"Well who's stopping you?" She then proceeded to jump right into my lap, putting me eye to eye with her very real, very pretty set of tits. I reached up and grabbed her right breast in my hand.

"Nice size. Feel's very authentic." She nodded. I grabbed her nipple and tweaked it a little. Watching it get hard. "Very responsive nipples; hard at just a touch."

"That might have more to do with how you're touching me."

"That's a very good point. I do have a lot of skills."

"You really do, babe."

Her hands unbuttoned my pants and pulled my dick out through the slit in my boxers. She jerked me slowly as I put a nipple in my mouth. This was crazy. We were parked out in front of her old middle school, the top down on the car, my dick in her hand and her nipple in my mouth. We were definitely a sight to see. She started grinding her hips against me, a clear sign she was ready for things to step up. I reached underneath her dress and ran my fingers up and down her pussy lips. So soft so inviting. I began pushing fingers into her tight pussy rubbing my thumb on her clit. "Oh shit. You always know just how to get me going."

She got off my lap and jumped into the backseat of the car.

She wiggled her awe inspiring ass at me invitingly. "What you waiting for? Come fuck me." I did not have to be told a second time. I jumped into the backseat joining her. There wasn't much space but we had just enough. Victoria faced the window and I settled in behind her pushing my dick into her waiting walls. They gripped me the moment I settled in forcing a groan from me. Every time I fucked her it felt like the first time. Almost as if I was discovering something new all over again. She was wonderful. Her body was not only damn near flawless, she knew just how to use it. How to time her thrust just right, how to squeeze her muscles at the perfect moment to try and milk my dick of all it had to offer. I grabbed her hips and pushed my dick harder and deeper into her wanting her to feel me as deeply as possible. She started rubbing and playing with her clit as I reached around and grabbed her tits in my hands fucking her for all I was worth.

We both came at the same time; this didn't usually happen but when it did it was something incredible. We were both breathing hard and sweating quite a bit after the quick fuck. We decided to head back to the room and get some sleep. After all I had my first day of work to look forward to.