The Road to EGOT Pt. 06

Story Info
Meeting the Family.
2k words
4.53
18.6k
22
0

Part 6 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally had to get out of bed and jumped into the shower together. The kissing and groping was kept to a minimum to not be any later than we already were; although I did enjoy washing Victoria from head to toe. I tried to not spend too much time on her breasts and ass but I'm only a man. Victoria looked great in a long black skirt with short heeled black boots and a nice top. Whenever I saw her I could not help but smile. We got in the car and drove to her family's house.

"You okay V? You seem like you got something on your mind."

"Yeah, well Ariana called me today. She's in L.A and wanted to meet up tomorrow night."

"That sounds like fun. What's the problem? You always have a great time with her."

"She just seems a little off. Even when we saw each other in New York a few weeks ago she seemed sad."

"You think that's why she drank so much?"

"Yeah exactly. "

"And maybe why she tried to kiss you?"

"Yeah that too."

"I think you should go meet her. Talk to her and try to see what's nagging her."

"We use to be very close working on Victorious together. We lost track of each other when she began working on Sam & Cat. She's been strange ever since they cancelled the show."

"I mean with the way things ended with Mcgurdy it's understandable."

"Yeah that was real bad. I still don't fully understand all that. They were practically inseparable. Things got ugly really quickly. "

"It's usually how these things go. Sounds like Arianna really needs a friend right now. "

"You're probably right. She also said she would like to meet you too. So if you could maybe join us for dinner and then maybe we'll duck out to get a drink afterwards."

"Sure V. Whatever you need."

"Thanks babe." She said kissing me on the cheek.

We finally got to her family's house it was gorgeous. I started to feel nervous. Victoria could tell and she kissed me to reassure me.

"They'll love you. How could they not?" She whispered in my ear as we walked to the door. She rang the doorbell and her sister opened the door and jumped in her arms.

"Oh my god Tori! I've missed you so much."

"Me too Madi. Sorry we're late. We got a little held up"

Madison was her full name. She turned and stared at me from head to toe. She smirked.

"No one could blame you." Victoria blushed a little understanding what her sister meant.

That's fine. Dinner isn't even ready yet. Hey Duncan." She said.

"Hey Madison .Nice to finally meet you." I held out my hand and she pulled me into a hug.

"No need to be so formal. Come on in Mom is dying to meet you."

She walked in and we followed. Madison was cute and looked a lot like Victoria. She had a bigger chest but Victoria's ass had her beat stone cold. We walked into the gorgeous house and I was astonished at how beautiful it was. Tastefully decorated but it still felt so comfortable. An older version of Victoria came into the living room where we were.

"So you must be Duncan. Hello I'm Serene." She really did look just like her daughters. Same dark hair and very pretty face, this family really had won some kind of DNA lottery. She also gave me a hug.

"Nice to meet you. You have a very beautiful home."

"Oh thank you so much. Make yourself at home dinner will be ready soon. Victoria you look skinny. Are you eating?"

"Yes mom." Victoria answered a little annoyed. I couldn't help but laugh No matter how old you were or how successful your mom would always be your mom.

"Are you taking good care of her Duncan? Are you feeding my daughter?"

"I like to think we take care of each other." We all laughed and I quickly felt at ease. We talked about how it was working together and general life in New York. Both her mother and sister were warm and inviting and my nervousness quickly faded away.

"Duncan can I ask you something?" Madison asked me.

"Yea of course."

"Isn't it weird for you seeing Tori here with all those hot guys on the show?"

"Luckily I'm the writer. Anyone starts to get too many crazy ideas, I just kill them off." They all laughed. Victoria held on tightly to my arm.

"He knows he's got nothing to worry about." Victoria said smiling up at me. It made me blush and feel warm all over. I had never thought about it until Madison had asked. I was never worried or jealous when it came to Victoria.

We sat down and had a very nice dinner. Victoria's mom was an amazing cook. By the end of the dinner

I felt incredibly stuffed.

"How did you grow up in this house and not get fat V?"

"Good genes I guess."

"I really think my whole you were grown in a lab theory is making more and more sense."

She playfully hit me on my arm. After dinner Madison and Victoria ran off to gossip about some childhood friends and I helped her mom clear the table.

"She's very happy." Her mom said to me while I was putting a plate in the dishwasher.

"Excuse me?" I wasn't sure I had heard right.

"Victoria. You're making her very happy."

"Oh thank you. She's amazing. She brings the best out of me."

"You do the same for her. Your book... it saved her."

"Oh I wouldn't go that far. I know it helped her choose Eye Candy. If it hadn't been that she would have found her way elsewhere. She's talented and beautiful, incredibly sweet. No way was she not going to make it."

"I can already tell you're a good man. I'm far away and I am glad to know she has someone like you in her life."

"Thank you Mam. I'm very lucky to have her."

She came towards me and hugged me. It was her way of thanking me. Never had I felt so accepted by the family of a significant other before.

"Oh, shoot. I forgot to get ice cream for dessert. I'm going to step out to the store I'll be right back,"

"I can go I don't mind."

"Duncan you're a guess. Enjoy your stay. Won't be more than a few minutes. Tell the girls I'll be right back."

As she left I went to find Victoria and Madison. I went upstairs and found Victoria in her room alone. She was sitting on her bed looking at a picture of the Victorious cast. She seemed sad.

"Hey V. What's wrong?" I asked as I sat next to her and pulled her into my chest.

"Nothing. Just being in this room, so many memories coming back."

"Not just bad ones I hope?"

"I heard my mom talking to you. She told you that your book had saved me."

"Yeah she mentioned that. I told her it just helped you to make a difficult choice."

"I didn't want to tell you on the day we met. I was afraid you'd think I was crazy."

"Tell me what?"

"Well after Victorious was canceled, I didn't know what to do with my life. I recorded an album and the studio dropped it. Arianna had her show and her music career was starting to blow. Avan had his ABC show. I was the lead of the show and couldn't catch a break. I was so ready to just stay with Nick and do some other ridiculously stupid or childish show just to keep being on TV. You... You...You don't realize how low I was."

She started crying. I held her closer, not saying a word just letting her get it all out.

"I read your book. Right here on this bed in one day. I don't know why but afterwards I wasn't scared anymore. I wasn't sad or lonely or jealous. It's like you wrote "All the pain simply faded, replaced by the hope of all that was to come."

I smiled. I loved it when she quoted me.

"Ever since that moment, everything in my life has been better. Even better now that you're in my life and that I've fallen in love with you."

When she said those words it stopped and sped up my heart beat at the same time.

"V. I feel the same way. Ever since you came into my life everything has changed. You gave me a chance to make my dream come true and opened so many possibilities for me. The way we are together, I can't sleep at night because I don't want to lose a second of being near you. I wake up every morning not being able to wait until I see you. I love you too Victoria. So much."

We looked into each other's eyes and there was nothing left in the world. We kissed like never before. Almost as if all this time we were both holding something back but now that those words were finally spoken out loud it brought a wall down. I lay her down on the bed and lay on top of her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and mine were around her waist. Her hands felt so good and delicate, her tongue was wrestling with mine. There was this heat, a passionate that hadn't been there before.

She reached down and grabbed my hardening dick through my pants. I moaned into her hot mouth. I was not going to break this kiss if I didn't have to. I moved my hand up her skirt and touched her panties. They were wet with desire. I moved the fabric over and pushed a finger in her tight cunt. It was her turn to moan in my mouth.

"Where's my mom?" She asked me finally breaking the kiss.

"She had to head to the store." She smiled up at me and untied my belt pushing my pants down.

"Fuck me Duncan. Please. I need you right now."

She pushed my pants and boxers down. I lifted her

skirt and pushed her panties aside. I pushed my hard cock into her tight pussy and we both almost screamed out loud. Our mouths found each other and we just began to match our rhythms. This was so much more than just fucking to cum. We were making love. I could feel the difference the moment I got into her. It was incredible I felt so close to her.

"I love you Duncan." She said to me looking me right in the eyes.

"I love you Victoria." We were both close to cumming already. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in tighter I started pumping my dick into her harder and faster. Her pussy clamped down on my dick as her juices shot all over my dick and balls. I pushed my dick into her as deeply as I could and let loose inside her.

We continued to kiss and run our hands everywhere along each other.

"Your mom will be back soon. We should get cleaned up." She laughed. "What's so funny?"

"I've never had sex in this room! I just realized."

"Well I'm glad I was your first."

"You're my first at a lot of things Mr. Bryant."

"I really love you V."

"And I you."

With kissed for a little while longer. We eventually got up and got cleaned up and got downstairs right before her mom came back with the ice cream. The rest of the evening was lovely and we had a lot of fun. It was getting late and I had to work the next day so we had to get going. We all hugged and said our goodbyes. Madison was looking at me knowingly. I'm sure she had at the very least heard us. Thankfully she didn't say anything. The ride back to the hotel was quiet. Neither I nor V had much to say. We were in love. What could be more important?