The Road to EGOT Pt. 08

Story Info
An evening with Ariana Grande.
4.6k words
4.54
37.9k
35

Part 8 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got out of the shower and got dressed. Victoria ended up picking the red cocktail dress. And I was a very happy man. It was tight on her body showing off her wondrous curves. It went to her thighs and showed off her wonderful legs. I hugged her and sniffed her again. She looked beautiful and I could not stop staring at her. She walked ahead of me on our way down to the lobby and I continued to stare at the bump her ass made in the dress; simply magnificent. I had just cum down her throat but I was already horny and wanting more. We got into the elevator and I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her hard. I searched for her tongue and moved my hands to the bump I had been admiring.

"Wow you must really love this dress. I literally just blew you and you're already all over me."

"Do you mind?"

"You know I love the attention you give me babe. I'm glad you want me so much. It makes me feel sexy."

"You are incredibly sexy. Sexy is you." She laughed

"What?"

"I'm not making sense right now." I grabbed her and kissed her again, feeling all the blood rush to my cock. Just like that we had reached the lobby and had to pull away. We walked hand in hand towards the car; I continued giving her sideways glances whenever I felt it wouldn't cause me to trip and break my face. We got to the car safely and drove off into another beautiful L.A evening. We got to the restaurant and were seated quickly. Ariana hadn't arrived yet so we had a few minutes to ourselves.

"See we got here before she did. No need to worry." I said to her laughing.

"One of these days we won't be so lucky."

"I disagree. Anytime I get to be with you, I'm incredibly lucky."

"Oh such a charmer! If you keep this up you may even get luckier tonight."

"If I only get to see you in that dress tonight, that would be more than enough."

She blushed, kissed me and put a hand on my thigh.

"Well am I interrupting something?" We looked up and standing in front of us was Ariana Grande looking incredible in a short blue dress that showed off plenty of leg and hugged her amazing figure. "You two seem to be pretty cozy." She said with a smirk on her face. Her pretty lips looking even better in a sexy shade of red lipstick. Victoria stood up and gave her a hug. I saw the look on Ariana's face; she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. I knew that very well, I did the same whenever I hugged Victoria. I was beginning to think that her attempt at kissing Victoria the other night had more to do than just too much alcohol in her system.

"It's so good to see you Ari." Said Victoria. "How have you been?"

"I'm doing well; I have a show at Staples center this weekend. It's going to be great." I stood up and held my hand out to her.

"Hey Ariana. I'm Duncan nice to finally meet you."

We hugged and she smelled great as well. She was so small, her head barely reached my chess but it only worked in her favor.

"It's good to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you from Victoria. She goes on and on about you and how great you are. I hope I get to see for myself." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Victoria is very sweet, but she exaggerates. Really I'm nothing special."

"I've known Victoria a long time and I've never seen her so smitten before. You must be special."

It was my turn to blush. I saw Victoria looking down at her heels a little embarrassed. I smiled at her letting her know there was no need to be.

"Let's sit down and order." I said trying to change the conversation.

We sat and chatted about a lot of things; our working together and our plans for our time in L.A. Ariana was beautiful and fun; incredibly sexy as well. I saw what Victoria meant; as much as she raved about her life and her tour, there was this sadness I caught in her eyes. I felt for her wishing I could do more to help.

"Really Tori you should totally get back to singing." She continued. "There's nothing better than being on stage. Don't you miss it?"

"I do! But with what happened with the label and my album it'll be tough to get anything off the ground." Victoria said sadly.

"True but now you have a hit show that's only getting bigger. They will be lining up to sign you. Plus you're hot as hell." That made Victoria blush. "Isn't she Duncan?" She turned to me.

"I think she's breathtaking." I replied.

"You are one lucky man. You know how many guys jerk to your girl? I'm sure some women do too." She said looking Victoria up and down. I noticed Victoria reaching for her water a lot and she seemed to be squeezing her legs together under the table. I think the attention from Ariana was turning her on. I must admit it was having a similar effect on me.

"Oh I know I'm lucky. I tell her that every day."

"Guys stop it. You're embarrassing me. I feel like you guys are both trying to get me into bed." Victoria finally interjected.

"Maybe we are." Responded Ariana. At that moment her phone rang in her purse and she ran to pick it up. I turned to Victoria.

"You doing okay V?"

"Yea I'm fine." She said seeming a little flushed.

"Remember what we talked about? Me and Ariana?"

"Yeah I do. She's really coming for you. Are you interested?" She grabbed my hand and ran it up her

leg until I touched her wet panties.

"What do you think? Are you still okay with this?"

I kissed her pressing my hand against her cunt.

"Of course V. I'll leave after dinner and give you guys some time alone."

"Actually I think she wants both of us."

"We never talked about that though. Would you be okay with seeing me with another woman?"

"Before maybe not but now that we admitted that we loved each other. I think I could deal with it.

Just hang around and let's see how things go."

Ariana came back to the table.

"Hey guys a friend of mine is DJ at this club tonight we should all go." She placed her hand on my thigh as well as Victoria's.

"I'm down, what about you V?" Victoria seemed to be making a decision. She looked at me and I smiled at her. It felt like we were having a conversation.

"Yeah sure I'm up for anything." She said with a big smile on her face as she put her hand on Ariana's thigh. This was promising to be a hell of an evening.

We paid the check and all got into mine and Victoria's car and drove to the club. Being with Ariana and Victoria we were able to skip the line and get in right away. The club was packed in tight filled with sexy bodies and I recognized a few celebrities. Ariana led Victoria and I right to the dance floor and we all started dancing together. I could usually hold my own on the dance floor but Victoria and Ariana were on a whole other level. They moved and flowed to the music beautifully. Victoria set her ass against my dick and started to grind on me, meanwhile Ariana was doing the same on Victoria. I was getting horny just watching the two women against each other, having Victoria's ass on my lap did not help matters much.

We switched positions and I was in the middle of the two women; Victoria in front of me and Ariana grinding against my back. Their hands were all over me and the heat was definitely rising. Victoria was kissing my neck and running her hands across my chest, Ariana was grinding her pussy against my leg and her hands were on my thighs. Another switch and Ariana was in the middle. Victoria had her leg in between Ariana's while Ariana's ass was doing wonders to my cock.

I needed to take a break so I kissed Victoria letting her know and made my way to the bar. I lay back against the bar watching the two women. They looked sexy as all hell.

"Hey man." I looked over and saw that Kanye West was standing next to me. He pointed at the women on the floor. "I saw you on the floor with them. Man you are in for a crazy night if you don't fuck it up."

"How you doing Kanye?"

"I'm good. But I wanted to apologize to you for the other day. I wasn't in the best mood."

"I heard what happened at the studio."

"Yea man they don't want to do my show. I took it to heart. It's really good and I thought it was gonna happen."

"I read it man. It is pretty good."

"Oh yea you work there? What you be doing down there?"

"I'm a writer. I'm working on their new Supergirl show."

"Oh that's wassup."

"They liked your idea. They just felt the script needed work. I've been looking it over and I think I can take it from good to great."

"Yo go for it man. Here's my card let me know when you got something."

"I will man. And no worries about what happened the other day. As far as I'm concerned it's forgotten."

"Have fun tonight homie! If you ever need anything let me know" We shook hands and he gave me his card.

As soon as he left Victoria came over to me. She hugged me and kissed me hard. She was horny as hell. I grabbed her ass and pulled her in tight and she moaned into my mouth.

"Babe let's do this. Let's fuck Ari together tonight. I want her so bad and I know you do too. Please." She asked me.

"You sure about this V?" She grabbed my dick through my pants.

"I'm positive."

We walked hand in hand towards Ariana and sandwiched her between us; Victoria in front of her and me behind her. We were all up into her and running our hands all over her body. She had a nice tight one too. She smelled good and was definitely getting turned on by all the dancing. Things ratcheted up when Victoria started sucking on her neck. Ariana threw her head back against me giving Victoria more access to her neck. I ran my hands up her body and rubbed her breasts from behind. Her dress was so tight that her nipples poked through and I was able to play with them. They felt so big. Victoria looked Ariana right in the eye before she kissed her on the lips. This was that hottest thing I had ever seen; my girlfriend kissing another woman. I was worried about a crowd gathering so I grabbed them both and pulled them out of the club. We rushed to the car, I was about to get in when I saw Ariana grab Victoria and kiss her again. Pushing her back onto the car and running her hands up and down her dress. I kept my distance letting them enjoy each other. I saw Victoria getting more comfortable and grabbing Ariana's ass the same way I would usually grab hers. Ariana pulled away from Victoria wrapped her arms around me and began to kiss me. She was a very good kisser and her mouth was hot and she rubbed her body against mine. She reached down between us and grabbed my dick through my pants.

"Oh god Victoria. He's so big." She said to her friend.

"I know, he knows how to use it too."

"Can I fuck him? I want you, but I want him too. Can I have you both?"

"You bet you can. We both want you." Victoria said to her kissing her again.

"Let's get going." I finally interjected and unlocked the doors to the car. I got in the front seat and the girls got in the back. I would have to wait until we got to the hotel but they would do no such thing. The moment the doors were closed they were all over each other. Ariana was kissing Victoria and was running her hands up and down her legs. I had to focus so I wouldn't crash the car. Ariana had pushed her hands underneath Victoria's dress and was playing with her pussy. I could hear the girls panting and moaning and it only made my dick harder. We finally got to the hotel and walked through the lobby and got in the elevator. The moment the doors closed Victoria pushed me back against the wall and started to kiss me.

"We haven't forgotten about you big boy. It must have been really hard driving us here while we were having all the fun."

"It sure was." I replied. Victoria moved aside and Ariana took her place. She was kissing me and rubbing my dick with her hand. We got to our floor; I held both of the girls' hands while we made our way to the room. Finally getting to the privacy of our suite I let the girls explore each other a little more. I really wanted Victoria to enjoy this experience. I took off my shirt along with shoes and socks and sat down in one of the leather chairs by the bed watching the two girls devour each other's mouths. Ariana turned Victoria around and pulled the zipper down from her dress placing soft kisses down her back. Victoria helped to get the dress off of her body and threw it aside. She was now standing in just a pair of bright red lace panties looking sexy as all hell.

Ariana began kissing her again running her hands down her back to my girl's incredible ass. Ariana grabbed it and squeezed it just the way I did; enjoying the tight and soft flesh.

She pushed Victoria softly towards the bed. When they reached it Victoria lay down and Ariana straddled her hips; kissing her lips, neck cheeks whatever she could. She made her way down and sucked Victoria's nipple into her mouth forcing a moan from her. "Oh shit Ari that feels good." Ariana looked back at her with a sly smirk on her face. She moved over and began sucking on the other nipple making it hard between her lips. Ariana stood up and called me over to her. I got out of the chair and kissed her. I went behind her and pulled the zipper of her dress down just like she had Victoria's. I removed the blue garment and now Ariana was standing in just her panties that she herself quickly removed and threw aside. She put her hands on her hips basically modeling for me and Victoria. You could tell she was proud of her body and she had every right to be. She was gorgeous. Her body was ridiculously tight and taunt. All of that dancing and performing was doing a world of good. Victoria was just staring at her friend's body.

"Ari, you look hot as hell." She finally spoke up.

"You're not so bad yourself." She jumped back on top of Victoria kissing her softly and running her hands up and down her body. I got on the bed deciding to take part in the festivities. I sucked on Victoria's nipple while Ariana continued to kiss her. Ariana noticed me on her nipple and decided to join in. A few seconds later we both had one of Victoria's nipples in our mouths. Victoria loved it; she cradled both of our heads and pushed us harder into her tits. I pulled her panties down and got right back to sucking on her tit. Ariana and I both dropped a finger into Victoria's cunt and we simultaneously penetrated her. She threw her head back, not expecting to be taken by two different fingers. Ariana and I built a rhythm fucking my girlfriend together. Our lips met above Victoria's chest and we kissed passionately. Victoria was watching us and moaning uncontrollably as we continued to fuck her with our fingers. I pulled my finger out of Victoria and fed it to Ariana, who latched on to it and sucked the juices off.

"Oh my god. She tastes so good. I want more." I kissed her tasting my girlfriend's juices in her mouth.

"Well then go get more. She has a lot to give."

Ariana moved down towards Victoria's pussy and began licking her softly. I could see her sexy tongue moving up and down through V's pussy lips. Victoria was lost to the sensations running through her body. I began kissing my girlfriend as she continued to moan in pleasure with my tongue in her mouth.

"Are you doing okay V?"

"Oh god, babe this is so amazing. She's sucking my pussy so good."

"I can tell. I think she has a thing or two to teach me."

I repositioned myself so I could get a better view of what Ariana was doing to cause my girl so much pleasure. I saw how her tongue would criss cross all over her pussy, she didn't just focus on the clit the way I did, but would build up to it by kissing and tonguing all areas and even avoiding that part. Whenever she would eventually touch her clit, Victoria would jump and squirm and practically wait in anticipation for the next contact. Practice made perfect so I moved behind Ariana whose ass was straight up in the air and I dove my tongue into her cunt. She moaned into my girlfriend's pussy as my tongue began reproducing the same patterns on her mount. Ariana's ass was on my face and it felt incredible. I put my hands on her ass cheeks and began to caress and squeeze them. I heard both girls groaning, especially as my tongue moved over on her clit. I pushed two fingers into Ariana's cunt and she screamed out. I clamped onto her clit with my lips and continued to fuck her with my fingers. She was incredibly tight; it must have been awhile since she had sex.

She started pushing her ass into my fingers fucking herself harder. Ariana returned to sucking on my girlfriend's pussy adding a couple of fingers in her cunt. Victoria was really close to orgasm, I moved back towards her and latched onto her tits and that was all it took to send her over the edge. She erupted in Ariana's face letting go of all of her juices and drenching her friend in her cunt juices. Ariana's face was covered in Victoria's cum.

"She does that sometimes." I said to her laughing. Ariana burst out laughing and Victoria quickly joined in.

"Wow Tori, this is ridiculous. But wow so damn hot, you taste so good."

"That's true as well." I agreed with Ariana. I kissed her tasting my girlfriend and wiping some of the juices off of her face.

"I think she owes you. Wouldn't you agree?"

"Yeah Tori. Isn't it my turn?" She said lying down on her back and spreading her legs wide waiting for some attention.

"You know me Ari. I always pay what I owe."

Victoria said this as she settled in between Ariana's outstretched legs. I watched her as she was up close to a pussy for the first time. She slowly drew her tongue against Ariana's mount just to get a taste. Ariana gasped a little, wanting more. Victoria got a little braver and began to lick with greater strokes. I could see her getting into it and beginning to enjoy the flavors coming out of Ariana. She dove her tongue into her hole and started fucking her with it. It was really hot watching her working on Ariana. I finally took off the rest of my clothes and settled in behind Victoria. I held my dick in my hand and pushed in slowly into her pussy. She was so hot from all of this crazy action that I practically slipped into her. As always she felt so damn good. I grabbed her hips and fucked her with long slow strokes. She never stopped pleasing Ariana and it was sexy the three of us in a chain. Ariana was tossing on the bed definitely enjoying Tori's work on her. She grabbed and pinched her own nipples her hips gyrating on Victoria's mouth. Victoria added a couple of fingers into Ariana and started pumping into her while she licked her clit. Ariana threw her head back moaning in pleasure.

I had to admit I was really proud of V. Her first time sucking a pussy and she was going at it like a damn pro. It was so exciting watching Ariana be driven to a mind boggling orgasm by my girlfriend's tongue. I continued feeding my dick into Victoria. Just slow thrust, I wanted her to feel good but didn't want to break her focus from what she was doing. She seemed so engrossed in between Ariana's thighs I was beginning to wonder if I had created a monster. She could not stop the way her head moved and the noises her mouth was making as she licked, sucked and slurped her friend's pussy to orgasm was turning me on to no end. I started fucking Victoria with harder thrusts. Not speeding up but just more force with every thrust. She started fucking Ariana harder with her tongue and her fingers driving the pop singer wild.

"Oh fuck Tori. Tori I'm going to fucken cum. Keep sucking on my clit." I saw Victoria's lip grab hold of the little bud and as she sucked fiercely on it I starting really fucking her. I held on tightly to her hips and fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh shit!! I'm cumming." Yelled out Ariana as she crashed into an orgasm so hard that Tori had to lift her head away from her cunt. Ariana's juices were pumping at a ridiculous rate covering everything. "Oh shit." Victoria was whimpering as I continued to pound into her. Ariana moved underneath us and began licking Victoria's clit as I continued fucking her. This was too much for her and she yelled out as she came for the second time that evening. I pulled out of Victoria and she lay down on the bed as Ariana moved over her and started kissing her. The two girls wrapped their arms around one another and basically continued making out right in front of me. Ariana was on top with her ass in the air once again. I moved behind her and touched my dick to her wet pussy. I pushed into her very slowly only because she was so damn tight. She moaned and screamed the more I pushed into her.

12