The Road to EGOT Pt. 09

Story Info
More than a few surprises.
4.5k words
4.65
24.9k
21

Part 9 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up a few hours later finding that Ariana had already left the bed. She was walking around the room looking for her clothes.

"Leaving us already?" I asked her. She jumped a little surprised to hear me.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"That's fine no worries. Why are you leaving now?"

"I have rehearsals in the morning and need to go to my hotel first."

"Okay no problem. You feeling alright? I mean after all this."

"I am feeling great, thank you I really needed that. How are you?"

"I'm good; I've never done anything like that before. It was pretty awesome." She laughed.

"It was! We should do it again sometime."

"I'd like to. "

I got up and hugged her when she was dressed and ready to leave.

"Don't be a stranger Ariana. If you ever need to talk or anything at all; Victoria and I will be here for you."

She held me tighter and kissed me on the cheek.

"That's sweet, thank you so much. Tori is right about you. You are pretty special."

"So are you. I hope we get to become friends."

"I don't think that'll be a problem. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

She left and I gingerly jumped back in bed with my girlfriend. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and gave her a quick once over. She was gorgeous and incredible in every way. I held her body close to me and went to sleep with a smile on my face. I woke up a little later with the best sensation bursting through my groin. I looked down and Victoria had my dick halfway down her throat. Her head was bobbing and weaving all over my dick sending tremors of pleasure. Her lips were locked tight around my throbbing member and she would not let it go. Not that I wanted her to. Her eyes were closed she looked almost as though she was enjoying it more than me. Her tongue was bathing me in her saliva and rubbing against my veins, her hand was playing with my balls. Her hair was a mess but it only added to just how sexy she was. She looked up at me and gave me a smile that could boil my blood. My hips started to rise off the bed as I was getting closer and closer to cumming down my girlfriends sexy throat. She focused on my head and used her hand to jerk off my dick until I detonated filling her mouth with my white spunk. She took her time cleaning and sucking me off while I calmed from my high.

"Damn V, that was incredible!" I said to her.

"Good I'm glad. You just fucked a Grammy nominated singer; couldn't have you forgetting about me."

"V I could get head from whomever and I would never forget about you. You're my love." We kissed for a long time. It was the perfect mix of bad morning breath and my cum in her mouth.

"Are you okay with last night V?"

"I actually am! It was hot and fun and I loved fucking Ariana. Can we do it again?"

"With Ariana or with someone else?"

"Well with Ariana definitely. But could we leave the door open for the possibility of fucking someone else."

"As long as you're comfortable with everything and we're having fun and our relationship is strong;

I'm ready to do whatever it takes to make you happy."

"You're amazing babe."

"You're not so bad yourself V." We kissed again and I had to get up and get ready for work. I kissed her once more before leaving and grabbed my work stuff before heading out. On the way to work I thought a lot about my situation with Greg and the show. Something didn't make any sense and the more I thought about it the pieces began to fit. I called Mark my old college roommate and best friend. He had gotten me my first writing gig in L.A and was hoping that he would be in town and could meet me for lunch. After we planned to meet at our favorite burger joint for lunch I went to speak to Greg before we started work for the day.

"Hey Greg. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure Duncan. You changed your mind about the job already?"

"No I'm sorry still being stupid."

"Well we still have some time until the end of your current contract."

"Actually I wondered why you were pushing so hard for me to take the job. It didn't make sense until this morning on my drive in."

"Well do tell! Don't keep us in suspense."

"You left Arrow to focus on The Flash. And while Flash is doing marvelously Arrow has stumbled quite a bit this year without you at the helm. You don't want the same thing to happen with Supergirl because you are planning to do the same. You have another show with the CW in the works." He smiled and nodded knowingly. "That's why you wanted me to stay on, because you trusted me to keep the show afloat while you did other things."

"Well I can't say I'm not impressed. We are working on another spinoff. There's no one else in that room good enough to carry on this show. They are fine writers but they lack the qualities and courage you have in your storytelling. I admire the choices you've made for Lindi on Eye Candy. You challenged her, you pushed her and she rose to the occasion. It takes a lot of trust in your star and the audience to stick with it to be able to pull that off. You have."

I felt incredibly flattered by what this man had just said.

"I know someone who could do this."

"Who?"

"Mark Phillips."

"Oh yea I do know him. He's been working for the

network of awhile. How do you know him?"

"He was my college roommate. Without him I wouldn't even be in L.A"

"You think he can do this job?"

"If you trusted me to take over this show; trust me now."

"Okay fine. I'll meet him tomorrow; if that goes well we can sign him on for a preliminary trial."

"That's all I ask."

We shook hands and I felt pretty good about this. I believe Mark could take over and all he needed was a chance to meet with Greg and he would quickly impress him. We spent the remaining of the day working with the rest of the writers continuing to make a ridiculous amount of progress. If Mark got the job he would love working with these people. Lunch time finally arrived and I jumped in my car, I called Victoria on my way.

"Hey V, how you doing?"

"I'm good babe, still feeling good from last

night! AND I have great news!"

"What's going on?"

"You know Ariana has a show in L.A this weekend?"

"Yeah she mentioned it, you got us tickets?"

"Even better! She wants me to come and sing on stage a few songs with her."

"V that is so awesome! That's incredible"

"It is I really miss being on stage and even if it is just a few songs I'm excited."

"I'm excited too. I cannot wait to see you up there."

"Yeah, I'm gonna have to rehearse like crazy to get ready."

"You'll be ready."

"Can you meet me for lunch?"

"I would love to but I need to meet Mark."

"Everything okay?"

"Everything is fine. Greg wanted me to take over the show."

"Are you serious? What are you going to do?"

"I turned it down and pitched Mark for the spot. I'm not leaving you or Eye Candy."

"Babe, you're amazing. I don't know who else would do something that crazy."

"I love you V."

"I love you too. "

"I'll call you after Lunch."

"I'll inappropriately text you during."

I got to the place for lunch and Mark was already waiting. We hugged; we had not seen each other in a few months which was weird since we were practically inseparable during our college days and early years in L.A. He was an incredibly smart and talented writer.

"How you been?" I asked him.

"I've been good bro. Life isn't the same without you here."

"Yeah man I wish you were over in New York with me."

"You know I am not built for New York. I just don't have the constitution for it. And well I can't leave Maira right now."

Maira Walsh was a beautiful and sexy actress that Mark had been dating for some time. He always had a huge crush on her from her time on Disney. I'll never forget how shocked he was on their first date to actually have a shot at being with her. He always thought he was so lucky to have her, but Mark was the best person I know and she was the lucky one.

"How are things between you two?" I asked him.

"Man it's amazing. I think I'm going to propose soon. She's the one I'm set."

"I knew it man. From the moment you came back from your first date with her you had this glint in your eye."

"Can you blame me though? She's gorgeous and well down right incredible."

"I'm happy for you. When are you planning on proposing?"

"Soon I hope. How about you and Miss Justice?"

"Best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Alright I know how that feels."

"What's keeping you from proposing?"

"Just money man. Like I'm doing well, but I want to be better off so we can have the big wedding and still be able to buy a house and all the fixings. She deserves the best."

"Well my man. I have a hell of a proposition for you."

I was on my way back to work and was incredibly excited. Mark had been over the moon at the idea of running this show and seemed incredibly excited. He actually ran to the comic book store to catch up on some Supergirl stories. I couldn't help but laugh. He's going to kill it. I called V.

"Hey V. He said yes. He'll meet Greg tomorrow."

"That's awesome babe. He'll be great. I can't wait to meet him."

"Maybe we should try to do dinner with him and his girlfriend before we head back to New York."

"That'd be great. I'm on my way to meet Ariana and start rehearsing at the venue. Can you come meet me there after work?"

"Sure V. I'll call you when I'm on my way."

"Cool see you later."

I headed back to the studio and finished off my work for the day. Letting Greg know Mark would be in the following day and ready to work. I drove towards the venue to meet up with Victoria. I was really excited for her. She loved acting but missed singing so much. Having it back would do her so much good. I arrived and was able to walk around backstage and found her on stage with Ariana. Both girls looking beautiful and singing their hearts out. Victoria was singing and my god she blew me away. I had heard her singing here and there but never like this. She would never stop surprising me. She hit all the notes and she sounded beautiful. What really caught my eye was just how happy she looked. I had to find a way to keep her up there.

She finished her set and the two girls hugged. Ariana and her manager seemed very happy with how things were going. Victoria saw me and practically skipped into my arms. I held her tightly and breathed her in.

"You looked awesome up there V."

"Thanks babe. I felt wonderful. I can't wait until this weekend."

"Me either it's going to be awesome to watch you kill it up there."

"Ariana asked if we could wait for her in her dressing room then we could all go out to dinner sound good?"

"Sure no problem."

We walked hand in hand towards the dressing room; and damn it was a nice room. It was huge with a TV and a comfy couch and some big chairs. The room was covered in autographed posters of artists that had performed here. I grabbed Victoria around her waist.

"One day you'll be up there too V. You're way too talented not to be."

We kissed slowly; enjoying the feel of one another's tongue. The closeness and comfort we had developed in our relationship to that point had made it so easy for us to just fall into each other regardless of the time or place. Whenever we were together it was the right time. I reached down and grabbed her sexy ass pulling her closer into me. She moaned into my mouth and bit my lower lip gently. I placed soft kisses on her neck as I unbuttoned her jeans and pushed my hands into her panties searching for her pussy. I was glad to find that she was already wet and ready. I toyed around the entrance of her pussy. "Babe please don't tease me! Just fuck me." I pulled down her jeans and panties dropping to my knees. I was face to face with her eager lips and licked from bottom to top. "Oh shit babe." She whispered as I used my tongue to explore her folds. She was so wet and tasted so good. She spread her legs wider giving me better access to her groin; I used the extra space to suck in her clit. I pushed two fingers into her and felt her juices slide all around my fingers.

She pulled me up and pushed me down on one of the big chairs. She pulled down my pants and boxers dropped to her knees and started sucking on my dick. My girl was perfect and knew just how to drive me wild. She sucked on my head while her hand was running up and down on my dick with the perfect amount of pressure. I placed a hand on her head and guided her head gently. Her lips tightened around my knob sending even more pleasure through me. She licked my balls sucking in one and then the next; her tongue was swirling all around me. She took my cock back in her mouth and now I was fucking her mouth with my dick. I grabbed her hair with two full fists and began driving her up and down. I was so close to cumming and she knew it. That's when she popped her mouth off my dick leaving me in want and burning with desire.

She moved up and kissed me before dropping down on my dick taking me into her depths instantly. We both moaned with our lips locked. I grabbed her ass and started guiding her on my dick. She felt so good and smelled amazing. I lifted her shirt and placed kisses on her ribcage. I unsnapped her bra, she helped me get the rest of her clothes out of the way and my mouth latched on to her nipple. She grabbed the back of my head as she fucked me. I switched to the other nipple my hands still on her sexy ass; I grabbed her cheeks roughly and fucked her hard. Victoria started pounding her hips against me sending us both towards orgasm. I sat back enjoying the view of her sexy ass tits as they bounced up and down along with the rhythmic movement of her hips on my cock. I was moaning so badly, my entire body was trembling. I held on tightly to her as I shot my hot cum all the way up her cunt. Feeling my seed filling her was just what she needed to light the match to her orgasm. It hit her almost as if she wasn't expecting it and arched her back moaning out load and erupting juices all over me. She looked so amazing. I could not believe how lucky I was to have her.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear.

"I love you too V." We held each other quietly and lovingly. Yet we could still hear moaning coming from somewhere in the room. Ariana was sitting on the couch and had her hand down her shorts. She must have walked in while we were in the middle of fucking and were too far gone to notice. We smiled and laughed embarrassingly.

"You two are so fucken amazing!" Ariana said with her eyes still locked on us.

"We are pretty good." Said Victoria agreeing with her as she stood up from my lap. She walked towards Ariana on the couch and kissed the sexy singer. She lay Ariana down on the couch and then sat down on her face. Feeding our mingled juices to her sexy friend. Ariana continued fingering her pussy as Victoria continued riding her face. It was quite the sight to see and I felt myself getting hard again. I walked over to the two sexy celebrities, wanting to join in on the fun. I pulled down Ariana's shorts and was faced with the welcome sight of her nicely trimmed and wet pussy. I ran my tongue right into her cunt. My second in less than 15 minutes. I felt pretty good about myself as I felt Ariana's sweet juices leak into my open mouth. She was already pretty far gone. I grabbed her clit and began sucking on it, I pushed two fingers against her G-Spot and watched her as she exploded all over my fingers and her juices filled my mouth to the brink. I swallowed all she had to offer as she continued to suck on Victoria and give her another crashing orgasm.

Horny as hell I lifted myself between Ariana's legs. I had my dick at the entrance of her tight pussy and I pushed in slowly. I didn't have a choice she was simply way too tight. It was almost as if she didn't get fucked the night before. I grabbed her hips and began to ram my cock into her. She felt tight and sent shivers up and down my spine. Victoria turned her body around so that she was facing me. I began kissing her as Ariana continued to fuck her pussy with her tongue. Victoria let go of my lips and lowered her mouth until she was level with the point where Ariana and I met. I watched on as she licked and sucked on her friend's clit driving her closer and closer to another orgasm. "Fuck her hard baby." Victoria said to me. I followed her orders. I began driving my rock hard cock over and over into this young tight pussy feeling it get tighter and wetter all around me at the same time as the walls squeezed me senseless. Ariana came in a flurry of screams and moans as my dick and Victoria's tongue drove her through the roof. I pulled out of her and grabbed Victoria's head bringing her lips to my dick so she could suck me off. She did with great enthusiasm and skill as I filled her mouth with all the cum I had.

"Am I the only one who's incredibly hungry?" asked Victoria. We all laughed and ran to take a quick shower. It was all hands in that shower. At points you had no idea who was touching who. We finally left and got dressed and all headed to the car. I drove us to a very nice low key restaurant that I use to go to a lot before I moved to New York. The girls really seemed to like the food and we were all having an awesome time. We laughed, touched and flirted throughout the whole meal. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be here. With the woman I love and an incredibly beautiful girl I was getting to know better. We were all going to end up together again tonight I was sure. I let the girls talk a little as I sat back and thought of how I was going to have fun with them tonight. I could not wait.

We arrived at the hotel and I put my plan in action. As soon as we got through the door I pushed Victoria against the wall and began to kiss her hard and deep. I tried to put all my heart and love into the kiss. It was important that she knew that no matter what happened she would always come first. That she was the most important thing in my world and that fucking Ariana was amazing but she's the only one I could not live without. I looked back at her and we looked into each other's eyes and I was sure that she had gotten the message. I whispered a single word in her ear. "Strip." She smiled back at me and started taking her clothes off. I turned and grabbed Ariana and kissed her. I lifted her off the ground and brought her to the bed. I lay her down and got on top of her, kissing her and taking her clothes off. Victoria was behind us naked and rubbing her pussy. I grabbed her and placed her next to Ariana on the bed. "Take off the rest of her clothes." I told Victoria. She kissed Ariana and began removing her clothes as I removed mine.

I pulled Ariana up and lay her down so her head was hanging off the side of the bed. I motioned to Victoria telling her to go down on the sexy singer. Victoria rushed to Ariana's cunt quicker than I would have thought possible. She began licking and sucking on Ariana's pussy and the talented singer let out a sexy moan. I moved closer to her bringing my dick to her mouth. She seemed worried for a moment but then took the dick in her mouth. She used her tongue and tried to suck my dick but she just seemed to lack experience. She didn't know what to do with my dick in her mouth which quickly threw a wrench in my fuck plans. I dropped to my knees and kissed her.

I went around the bed to where Victoria's ass was up in the air. I grabbed her by the waist and drove my cock home into her again. It felt good to be back in her and I fucked her hard gripping her ass cheeks. I loved the feel of her ass in my hands, the sight of her ass cheeks bouncing on every down thrust and I loved the feel of her wet tight pussy massaging and pleasing my rock hard cock. I pulled out and laid her on her back. I pulled Ariana to the edge of the bed so that her legs would be hanging. I told Victoria to get on top of her which she gladly did. She began to kiss Ariana and I had in front of me two wet pussies for the taking. I went low and penetrated Ariana first. She screamed out in surprised and horniness all at once. I began fucking her really putting my hips into it. "Fuck me, please fuck me." Ariana begged me. "Come on babe fuck her hard" Victoria said to me. I picked up the pace and fucked Ariana until she was an inch from coming. When I felt her walls getting tighter around my dick and her moans getting louder I pulled out of her.

12