The Road to EGOT Pt. 13

Story Info
The Emmy.
3.2k words
4.46
18.1k
18

Part 13 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were back in L.A on the day of the Emmys. Victoria and I were both excited as well as nervous as hell. Winning would do wonders for both of our careers and would allow us to maybe have a little more freedom. I was also secretly hoping that it would get me some faith at the network. That they may ease up just a bit but I found that to be incredibly unlikely. We were meeting Maiara and Mark for lunch at a nice restaurant downtown. They looked incredibly happy and excited to see us and we felt the same. Supergirl would be premiering in a few weeks and Mark was on pins and needles.

"It's going to be great!" He said. "Melissa just took over the role the first day on set. Hopefully the fan boys give her a shot." He was talking about Melissa Benoist who had been picked for the title role. She had just come off a great performance in Whiplash opposite Miles Teller.

"You're kidding right?" I said while laughing.

"You know they already made up their mind. Even though she did look great in that promo picture you guys released."

"You think I could play a superhero babe?" Victoria asked me. I looked at her up and down and thought very hard.

"Too bad Gal Gadot got that Wonder Woman part. I think you could pull it off."

"You're joking right? I'm nowhere near the right body type."

"You know what? How about on our way back to the hotel we stop somewhere and get a wonder woman costume and we can be our own judge of that?" Everyone around the table laughed. Victoria playfully hit me on the arm.

"That I know I could totally pull off though without much trouble." She said kissing me on the lips. "I'm going to the girls room. Be right back."

"I'll go with you." Said Maiara. The two girls left giggling together. The moment they were out of sight Mark turned to me and pulled a small black case out of his pocket. He opened it and inside there was a beautiful engagement ring.

"What do you think?" he asked me smiling ear to ear. "I think I'm going to propose tonight."

"I think it's gorgeous. And well show me yours, I'll show you mine." I pulled out a similar box and handed it over to him. He opened it and stared in shock at the ring I had gotten for Victoria.

+"Wow really? You're going to propose?" He asked me surprised.

"Not now. I saw the ring in Paris and I just thought it was perfect for when the time comes."

"It really is perfect. She'll love it man. Want to trade?"

"Haha, I'm good bro. Good luck tonight. Just let me know how it goes. I mean I'm sure she'll say yes. Do you know how you're going to do it?"

"I am taking her out for dinner tonight at her favorite restaurant and will do it there."

"Congrats bro. You excited?"

"Oh yea and also incredibly nervous. It's a huge step but it's the right time."

"I agree man." The girls came back and we paid the check and each couple went their separate ways. Victoria and I headed back to the hotel to get ready for the show tonight. On the drive Victoria's voice started belting out through the speakers of the car radio. Her song had been released a few days ago and had been everywhere. It was quickly on the top sellers on ITUNES and was firmly implanted in the rotation of radio stations across the country. Having heard it millions of times I still could not get enough of the song and danced in the driver's seat.

"V, I am so proud of you. You're going to get calls soon about an album. You ready?"

"I'm actually very nervous. Just thinking about juggling both Eye Candy and the music side is making me nervous."

"I understand that but we will make it work. If you win tonight you know MTV are just going to accommodate your every wish and whim and desire. You know you should ask for a raise for your boyfriend." She laughed.

"Why not for me?"

"What you need more money for? You're not the one that has to maintain a very sexy celebrity girlfriend. If I don't step my game up she may leave me for some rich dude."

"You know you don't have to worry about that? You keep my grounded babe!"

We were in a much more luxurious hotel this time around. We had a two room suite with its own living room and separate bedroom. Victoria went to the room while I sat on the couch and began channel surfing. The closer we got to the show the more I felt nervous. Victoria came back into the room wearing just a towel. She straddled my lap and began to kiss me softly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me deeper into the kisses. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her body closer against mine. Her mouth tasted as always so sweet, warm and filled with lust. Running my hand through her beautiful dark hair I began to feel the beginnings of an erection as my beautiful muse continued to promise pleasures with her tongue in my mouth.

She dropped down to her knees and unbuttoned my pants and slid them down along with my boxers all the way down to my ankles. She took them off and threw them aside forming a pile. She stood before me and dropped the towel in one move. She stood before me in all of her naked glory looking breathtakingly gorgeous. My dick jumped and bobbed like it had a mind of its own and it was calling to her. She noticed the movements and smirked to herself. She turned around and showed me her great ass. It was flawless and she knew what the view did to me. Turned me into a pure sexual deviant. She finally walked over to me and dropped to her knees before me, staring me right in the eyes. She opened her mouth wide and took the head of my cock in. I moaned loudly and forcibly shut my eyes as the waves of pleasure overtook my brain and sent it into a tailspin. She continued to take me deeper into her hot creamy mouth as more and more pleasure popped all over my body. I could feel my dick beginning to enter her throat. I grabbed her head and ran my hand through her silky smooth hair. When she had me down her throat she simply held me there, letting her throat massage and do other pleasurable things to my cock. Her hand was busy playing around with my balls and all of the sensations were bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

Victoria pulled back began fucking my dick with her mouth; sucking my cockhead on every upstroke. I was moaning and saying unintelligible things as her lips remained tightly stretched on my dick. I opened my eyes and looked down and she was staring right back at me as her mouth moved in almost a blur as she bobbed up and down almost like a woman possessed. I was so close and was about to fill my girlfriends hot mouth until she popped off my dick and left it hanging in the wind.

"Babe what the..." She didn't let me finish. She grabbed my face and laid a kiss so deep and so passionate that I had trouble breathing when she finally pulled away. She turned around showing me her ass again. She spread her cheeks for me this time and slowly lowered her backside onto my cock. She was already lubed up; this must have been what she had planned from the beginning. This was my last thought as I was enveloped by the warmth of her asshole as my head popped in past her sphincter. Victoria moaned loudly as she felt more and more of my cock fill her tightest hole. She looked sexy as hell bent over holding her ass cheeks wide as she lowered herself more and more towards my thighs.

I loved seeing my cock disappear into her rosebud. When finally I was balls deep into her she simply held herself there getting accustomed to having me in her ass. Her ass was massaging my entire dick and driving me wild.

Victoria lowered her hand and began playing with her clit as she moved her ass up and down onto my cock. I moved my hands around her body and played with her perfect tits. Her nipples were so hard and big were poking hard. I flicked them with my fingers as Victoria moaned and screamed as my cock was ramming into her. I grabbed her by the hips and turned her around without removing my dick from her tight confines. She was now bend over with one hand on the couch trying to stay steady while I reamed her out with my hard pounding cock. She moved her hand back to her pussy and resumed playing with her clit. I grabbed her hips and fucked her harder as she moaned and screamed into the couch. I could feel my balls churning prepared to fill her ass. I lost myself in the sensations I was feeling and began to drive my hips into her even harder. I grabbed her hair and tugged it back so her head would snap back. I screamed as the cum fired from my cockhead into her ass. Feeling me cum was all she needed to send her over the edge and she came hard screaming to the roof as her body rocked from head to toe with feelings of pure pleasure.

We finally separated and settled next to each other.

"Did that calm your nerves some babe?" Victoria asked me.

"It actually did." I admitted. " We should probably shower and get dressed." We jumped in the shower and shared kisses while taking turns washing each other from head to toe. I put on my tux and felt good and ready. Victoria took longer to get dressed but when she came out it was totally worth the wait. She wore an extraordinarily tight red dress that hugged her figure fantastically. It was short and showed off her amazing legs. The outfit was completed with a necklace that I had bought her while we were in Paris. It was a gold pendant in the shape of a ring. She wore it beautifully. I grabbed the necklace and pulled her towards me for a kiss. We made our way downstairs to the limo that was waiting to take us to the Nokia Theater for the ceremony.

It was my first big award show and it was extraordinary. There were so many celebrities and my head was turning left and right trying to take it all in. I got to meet a few celebrities that I had always admired including Tina Fey and Amy Poehler who were hilarious. It was a beautiful evening and the cameras were flashing everywhere. Will Smith and his wife Jada were there, I got a chance to say a quick hello to Will who was towards the end of filming Suicide Squad for Warner Brothers. I got to shake hands with Aaron Sorkin who was the writer for the Social Network as well as an Emmy winner for The West Wing. And all this was before we even got inside the building.

Victoria and I were about midway from the stage so it would be incredibly easy to maneuver if one of us had won. Seeing our seating had me even more excited and thought that tonight might turn out to be an awesome night.

The show got underway and it was fun. Andy Samberg was the host and he was doing a good job. He was funny and he kept the show moving at a good pace. I was enjoying myself but my category would be the first one for which Eye Candy was nominated and we were getting closer. When Hayden Panettiere and Josh Hutcherson walked together on the stage and announced the category for best writing in a drama series was up my heart was caught in my throat. They began naming the nominees one by one. My name came second with a great graphic and a short clip of the season finale of Eye Candy. As they continued to name the other nominees I realized just how tough this category was and I tightened in my seat. Victoria grabbed my hand in hopes to calm me. It didn't work. Hayden opened the envelope looked at the name and showed it to Josh. In unison they called out:

"And the winner for outstanding writing in a drama series is." I held my breath, I could no longer feel any part of my body.

"Matt Wiener for Mad Men" The room exploded in cheers and applause. I was dumbfounded and felt incredibly numb. Finally I clapped away with everyone else as Matt went on stage to collect his prize. Victoria wrapped her arm around me and kissed me on the cheek. "It's going to be okay babe." I was dejected and the enthusiasm I held at the beginning of the show was quickly beginning to fade away.

About an hour later we finally got to Victoria's category. Best Actress in a Drama series. Felicity Huffman and Ben Stiller were presenting the award. They started naming the nominees and Victoria's name was the first one up. They showed the same clip that they had of the finale. I felt her tighten next to me and grab my hand hard. I sat up excited as well. I hadn't won but I really hoped that she would. She had really worked hard all year.

"And the winner for best actress in a Drama series goes to... Victoria Justice." Again the room exploded as everyone stood to cheer on and congratulate my girlfriend as she stood up in amazement and shock. We hugged and kissed as she continued to shout out in surprise. She walked up the aisle really looking gorgeous. I was so happy for her. She got up took her award and began her speech.

"I don't know what to say. I was not expecting to win at all. This is amazing thank you so much. Thanks to my mom and sister who have always encouraged me. MTV for believing in the show and in all we did and continuing to support us. And thank you to our writer and my incredible boyfriend Duncan. None of this would be possible without you."

I was pleased that she had called me out by name as the camera panned to me and caught me with a huge smile on my face. She exited the stage waving to the crowd. Jim Parsons who was sitting right next to me congratulated me and told me Victoria seemed like a very sweet girl. I sat there waiting for her to come back feeling a mixture of things. I was very happy for Victoria she had worked hard and fully deserved the award. I was jealous I had to admit. I really wanted to win and it killed me that I hadn't. I would just have to smile and try not to show what I was really feeling. Victoria came back and we kissed.

"I'm so happy for you V. Thanks for what you said. It really meant a lot to me."

"I meant every word! I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you."

We smiled at each other and watched the rest of the show holding hands and enjoying the show. We were after still nominated for one more category; Best Drama. When it was time for the award Natalie Dormer star of Game Of Thrones came on stage and announced the nomines. Eye Candy was the first name shown and again the same footage was shown.

"The winner for best Drama series goes to... MAD MEN!" This one didn't hurt as much as my personal defeat. Mad Men had ended during this past season on quite a high note and just like Breaking Bad the year prior had taken up quite a few prizes along the way. Victoria and I along with all the other guests began to fill out of the theater as the show came to a close. There would be parties to attend that night and we weren't anywhere near finished. We got into our Limo and Victoria jumped me immediately. Slipping her tongue into my mouth and toying with mine. I held her tightly a little taken aback at the sudden show of affection from the sexy actress. She pulled away from me and looked me right in the eye as she unbuckled my belt and fished my penis out of my pants. She pulled her dress up and moved her panties aside and jumped on my dick taking me deep in her in one smooth stroke. She was horny and wet as all hell. Winning does wonderful things to the body I assumed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began riding my thick and hard dick while the limo weaved through L.A traffic. I wrapped my hands around and grabbed her ass steadying her and guiding her up and down on my dick at a much faster pace.

The limo was quite large and there was enough room for me to lay Victoria down on her back and fuck her in the missionary position on the floor of the Limo. "There you go babe. Fuck me harder. Fill me with cum" Her dirty talk was making my head spin and edging me closer and closer to cumming hard in her wet pussy. I moved my hand and grabbed her amazing ass, I felt the cum burning through my cock as it fired its way right into the very depths of her. We were both moaning and panting.

"Thanks babe. I just had to have you. I can't believe I won." She said as we made ourselves presentable.

"I can V. You have been amazing this entire season. They would have been crazy not to give it to you. We got to the first party soon after. It was taking place at one of the bigger hotels. Whoever was throwing it had rented out everyone room on the top floor of the hotel and things were getting pretty crazy by the time we got there. Victoria ran into some of her friends who wanted to congratulate her and party with her. I went out on a balcony that was still free. I looked out across the beautiful city and felt something that could only be described as sadness. I would be back again, and the next time I would win. I made myself that promise right then and there. I went back in to try and enjoy the party. Feeling a renewed sense of purpose and determination I had yet to feel since coming to Hollywood.

I went back inside and saw Eric Strong our new cast member sniffing coke on a table. I guess rehab didn't really work out.