The Road to EGOT Pt. 14

Story Info
Dark Skies.
2.5k words
4.26
13.7k
14

Part 14 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in my office in New York going through the overview of the second season. Victoria had stayed in L.A to do some press after her Emmy win as well as a tour of some radio stations for her hit single. Everything we had wanted for her was starting to come together. As happy as I was for her I was also disappointed. Not only for losing at the Emmys but Greg was on my back every day now. Making damn sure that the show unfolded the way he wanted it to. I had lost creative control of the show and I hated it. All of my ideas were flung out of the window for stories that were intriguing but lacked any depth or clear motivation. Wondering if any of this was even worth it anymore I answered my phone as it rang.

"Hey Duncan, its Kanye. How you doing?" I hadn't spoken to him since the recording session, so wasn't expecting the call.

"I'm good man. I'm sorry I never called to thank you for getting Victoria's song out. We've been hearing it all over the radio lately and its doing well."

"Don't even worry about it. I know how it is."

"Thanks man. How's everything going with you?"

"I'm good man. I actually called to tell you that I followed your advice and pitched the idea to HBO. They loved it and want 10 episodes."

"That's amazing Kanye. HBO is the way to go. They give a lot of creative control and you won't have to worry about language and sexual content and all that mess." He laughed

"Yeah man but I was wondering if we could get you on board to run this thing. If you hadn't re worked the script we wouldn't be here. This is kind of your baby as well."

I was about to give my customary answer; that I was running Eye Candy and couldn't up and leave but something stopped me this time. Eye Candy really wasn't my show. I didn't start it; I picked it up and made it a bigger success. And now that success was being stripped away from me. Why not take a shot at something new and actually have a chance of building something from the ground up? I looked down at my desk where there was a picture of Victoria and I that we took in L.A and I knew why I couldn't leave. Her career was on the right track and as much damage as the network was doing to Eye Candy maybe just being present I could give their horrible ideas some direction.

"Kanye I'm flattered but I got to stay here for now."

"I understand. But the offer is still on the table just keep it in mind."

"Thanks... hold on a second" Someone had knocked on my door, I looked up to see Eric Strong standing in my door way. "Kanye let me call you back later. I got someone here."

"Aight man take care and remember think about it." He hung up and I turned my attention to my new co worker.

"Hi Eric. Come on in." He walked in with his movie star good looks and perfect hair with a pair of sunglasses over his eyes.

"Were you just talking to Kanye West?" He asked me as he sat down in the chair across from me.

"Yeah I helped him out with a project." He laughed. "Did I say something funny?"

"I just don't know why Kanye West would need your help with anything." He said his cocky attitude full on flare.

"Nothing you need to worry your head about. What brings you to my office?"

"Well Greg told me you still had some reservations about me being here and wanted us to meet and talk. I thought it was a complete waste of time." This little shit. Punching him seemed to be the only thing that wasn't a waste of time to me right about now.

"At least we agree about something."

"What do you mean? I'm a celebrity you're just a lowly writer. No need for us to meet."

"I gather you don't have much respect for my profession." I threw at him while I sat back in my chair and watched him and his smug little face.

"It's not that I don't respect it. I just think anyone could do what you do. Hence why you're in this crummy little office." He said this while looking around my office with a smirk that could cut glass. His eyes rested on the picture of Victoria that I had on my desk. "So you're really dating Justice huh? I heard but I thought that was a big joke. She's way too hot for you."

I felt myself losing my temper and knew that I had to end this conversation before things got out of hand.

"Mr. Strong. I think this meeting is over. I have a lot of work to do and I'm sure you have something that needs your attention." He stood up and smirked at me, lifted his hands up in the air in a show of acceptance.

"I'm sorry seems like I struck a nerve. Just make sure you give me some good lines and some hot scenes with this hottie of yours. Show her what she's missing out on while dating a writer." With that he left my office and I punched my desk in frustration. This asshole thought he was some hot shit. I was fuming and carried a lot of bravado but I knew deep down there wasn't anything I could do. The network catered to actors not writers. And my position here had already been made abundantly clear. I packed my bags and left to go home. Victoria and I had moved in together in a great apartment uptown. She was still in L.A so it would be empty.

I walked into the apartment and made my way to our bedroom. We had gotten a huge king size bed and the entire place was modern and beautifully decorated. I lie on the bed and let my mind drift. The meeting with Eric had unnerved me. I use to love going into work and now all of a sudden it seemed as though it was the last place I wanted to be. The network demands and now it seems that Eric would be even more trouble than I had hoped. I didn't bring up the fact that I saw him doing drugs in L.A. I wished I had taken a picture but thought better of it knowing damn well it probably wouldn't have made much of a difference. I thought back to Kanye's offer and I found myself designing the show from my bed. Something I could no longer do for Eye Candy. I was now nothing more than a stenographer to corporate imbeciles who had no clue what we were doing. I closed my eyes and eventually dozed off.

I felt a soft sensation in my crotch and woke up startled. I looked down and Victoria was lazily licking my dick almost like a Popsicle. Our eyes met and she smiled up at me.

"Hey babe. I missed you." She continued to lick my dick all over. Her tongue running over my veins my cock head and my ball sack.

"I missed you too V."

"I can tell." She said before diving her head down and taking my cock into her mouth. I moaned loudly, loving the way her mouth felt around my dick. I pumped my hips pushing my dick further into her mouth. She tightened the grip of her lips on my cock and sent me to new heights of pleasure. I removed my shirt and lifted Victoria towards me. I kissed her deeply. After the day I had this was exactly what I needed. I pulled her shirt over her head and kissed her soft sexy neck, She smelled amazing as always and I lost myself in her scent for a minute. Her bra came next and was flung somewhere in the room. Her beautiful breasts were finally there for the taking and I practically jumped her lithe body pushing her back onto the bed with me on top of her. Our lips met as my hands reacquainted themselves with her body. They touched her back her stomach her tits. She was getting more and more turned on as my hands acted as though they had a mind of their own. I lowered myself and began removing her jeans and her sexy ass red thong which the sight of had turned me on to a point I nearly lost control of myself.

Finally she was naked and on our bed. I returned to kissing her while my hands grabbed at her ass. I squeezed the cheeks and found my way in between them. I ran a finger across her asshole and she gasped in my mouth. I ran my tongue down her throat and latched onto her left nipple. My teeth sunk into it a little forcing her to moan and grab my head as my other hand pushed into her soft pussy. She screamed out asking for more. I continued going lower on her body kissing and sucking every inch of her I could as my fingers made their way into the depths of her pussy. She was so wet, we hadn't had sex in days and she needed it just as bad as I did. I finally reached her pussy and began quickly running my tongue along her lips and through the folds of her sweet juices. I licked and slurped her while pumping my fingers in her. My lips grabbed her clit and she shook from head to toe. My left hand made its way lower and around her asshole. I slowly began pushing my finger into her as she came all over my face. Her juices were running straight from her pussy right into my mouth and I did my best to drink it all up not wanting this rare gift from the gods go to waste.

I went back to Victoria's lips and we began kissing in a passionate fervor. I wanted her, I had to have here. I pushed my dick at the entrance of her pussy and my head slipped in easily. I wrapped my arms around her as her hands met behind my neck. We continued to kiss as I fucked her slowly. Pushing my dick farther and deeper into her at every push. It was during these moments that I could always feel my love for her overtake my body and senses. It drove me and controlled my movements. At that moment all that mattered was pleasuring this wonderful creature and being lost in her body even if just for a little while. This instinct drove me to push my hips harder into her making her gasp and moan. Made me take her nipples into my mouth forcing her to throw her head back lost in total passion.

I sat back on my ankles and lifted her legs on each of my shoulders. She was there for me to take as I saw fit. And I took her over and over again as my hard cock rocked in and out of her body driving her to a crashing and deep orgasm. She kept begging me to fuck her harder, I held her hips in a death grip and starting banging into her as hard and quickly as I could. I could feel my impending orgasm making its way through my body. I held her tight as I felt my hot seed pump copiously though me and fill up her tight hole with my spunk. She yelled out loud and her pussy got tighter as she came all over me. Our juices continued to mix together as Victoria continued cumming and I carried on as long as I could. I finally crashed on top of her and our lips met and we kissed deeply and lovingly.

"I missed you V. Wasn't expecting you back for a few more days."

"I wasn't supposed to come back but I had to, I missed you too damn much."

"I watched your interviews, you've been busy. You must be tired!"

"Honestly I'm really hungry right now."

"How bout we go get a bite to eat?"

"That sounds perfect."

"Let's shower first shall we." At that moment her phone rang.

"Go ahead I'll meet you in there in a minute."

I ran into the shower and felt the hot stream of water hit me and revitalize me. It was great having her back home. I really needed her tonight after such a long hard day at the office. She really was my strength, my rock. A few minutes had passed and she hadn't joined me. I left the shower with just a towel on to make sure she was okay. I walked into the bedroom and she was sitting on the bed.

"V? Who was that? Is everything alright?" She looked up at me and her eyes were filled with something I hadn't seen before. Anger.

"That was Derek Stamp. Ariana's manager. You remember him?" The moment she said the name I felt my heart sink to the depths of my stomach.

"Huh yeah. I do."

"Well he wants to sign me on. Says that he tried to once before and gave you his card for me to call him."

"Yeah he did."

"How come you never told me?" She asked me with tears in her eyes. I couldn't lie to her.

"He wanted to sign you but I didn't want you to."

"Why the hell not Duncan? He's one of the premier managers in the business. Do you know what he could do for my career? For yours?"

"I know. I just... I saw Ariana. How sad she was and when we spoke I couldn't shake the feeling that he had something to do with it."

"Ariana was just going through a break up. It had nothing to do with Stamp. And even if it did you had no right to keep this from me. I thought we were a team. How could you be so selfish?"

"I was only trying to look out for you Victoria."

She got up from the bed. She dressed faster than I had ever seen her.

"I'm not a little girl Duncan. If you really wanted the best for me you would have talked to me about this and not run around behind my back." She picked up her suitcase and made her way to the apartment door. I ran after her still in my towel.

"Where are you going?"

"I can't stand to be around you right now."

"V stay let's talk about this."

"You choose not to talk to me about this offer; It's now my choice just like it always should have been."

She left slamming the door behind her. I just stood there. Feeling numb.