The Road to EGOT Pt. 15

Story Info
Duncan Conflicted.
2.6k words
4.42
16k
15

Part 15 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived in my office the following morning not feeling well at all. I hadn't gotten much sleep; spending most of the previous night trying to track down Victoria with no luck. I gathered she had checked into a hotel under a different name. I still had to go to work, so carrying a huge cup of coffee that probably wouldn't be enough to do the trick I sat down at my desk and got started. I got maybe a page into the episode when I once again hit my desk in frustration; it was beginning to become a habit. Why hadn't I given her the damn card? Why had I tried to keep her away from Stamp? Was it really for her benefit? Or was I being as selfish as she had accused me of being?

I left my office hoping to take a walk and clear my head. As I was walking through the lobby I ran into Stamp coming out of an elevator.

"Well well well; If it isn't the Emmy nominated writer of Eye Candy? How are you Duncan?" He asked me with an edge to his voice.

"I'm doing well Stamp. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here checking on my client of course." My heart dropped. Had Victoria found him last night and already signed on. That possibility quickly was flung out of the window as a different realization made its way in.

"Strong?"

"Yup he's all mine. And from the sounds of it so will your girlfriend very soon."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh she didn't tell you? How does it feel to be kept in the dark? Victoria didn't really appreciate it. I doubt you will either."

"Out with it Stamp." I felt my anger rising through my chest as he continued to stare at me with his huge grin and dead eyes.

"Well I'm meeting with her in a few minutes to sign all the papers. By the end of the day I will officially be her manager. Don't worry Duncan I'll take good care of her. You on the other hand might not be so lucky."

"No need to worry about me. I'll be fine."

"No you won't." He responded shaking his head.

"You got in my way. You tried to stop her from coming to me, which was not a smart move at all."

"I don't trust you. "

"Why is that Duncan?"

"Ariana. What the hell did you do to her?" He smirked looking incredibly pleased with himself.

"I did what I had to do to protect her career. She may be sad but one day she will thank me for it. As will Victoria, when I convince her to get rid of you."

"Don't you dare try to come between us!"

"I'll do whatever I damn well please. Whatever I find to be necessary." He looked over my shoulder and I turned around to see Victoria and Eric Strong laughing and talking together. "Then again, I may not have to do much. Go back to work Duncan. While you still have a job. Last I checked the guys upstairs weren't very enthused with your work. They say it lacks passion." With that he walked away towards Victoria and Eric. I followed close behind hoping to get a chance to talk to Victoria.

"V!" I shouted to her. She looked at me and the smile she had went away instantly the moment she did. She turned and stormed out of the building. While Eric smiled at me and shrugged his shoulders following her outside of the building.

I went back to my desk and sat down feeling utterly depressed. Things were getting out of hand way too quickly and I had no idea how to slow them down. I lay my head back against my chair and stared up at the ceiling. I closed my eyes hoping all of this would just go away. A knock at my door woke me up and I looked up to see Kiersay at my door. She looked great in a pair of tight jeans and a black top.

"You doing okay superstar?" She asked me. Concern on her face and in her voice.

"Not really. Everything is kind of crashing down around me right now." She made her way towards me around my desk and held me tightly against her chest. The hug was comforting and I allowed myself to just enjoy having a friend present. I held her tightly and took a deep breath of her scent. It calmed my nerves a bit, so when she asked me what was wrong I was able to let everything out. I told her about the network edging me out, Strong taking over and the whole sordid situation with Stamp. Kiersay listened without saying a word or passing judgement. She waited until I was finished before asking me.

"Why?"

"Why what?" I replied.

"Why did you not want her to sign with Stamp? That's not like you."

"He's a bad guy. A real bad guy. All he cares about is making money he doesn't give a damn who he hurts in the process."

"I get that. But Victoria is a big girl she can take care of herself, and Stamp is an incredible manager. He has helped a lot of actors and singers come up and Victoria is both so this will be great for her."

She was right. I knew she was. Something still continued to bother me.

"You're right. Maybe I overreacted. I should have just trusted her."

"Yeah you have to. You should head on home. You look tired. I'm sure Victoria will come around and you guys will work things out. From the sounds of it she will sign with Stamp anyways so no harm really done."

"Thanks Collins." We hugged once more and she left my office. I put my things together and headed home hoping to get some rest as well. I dropped on my bed and fell asleep. I slept fitfully. Having constant nightmares of a bus continuing to head right for me. I woke up startled and in a sweat. I walked out of the bedroom and found Victoria in the kitchen. She was making herself a sandwich wearing jeans and a red top.

"Hey V. You came home." She looked up at me emotionless; obviously still pissed.

"I do live here. Where else would I go?"

"V look I'm really sorry about this whole mess with Stamp. You're right I should have talked to you. I should have told you. I was just worried."

"Worried about what?"

"That he would find a way to drive a wedge between us."

"Why Duncan? Have I ever given you a reason to doubt me? To doubt that I was all in on this? All in on you?"

"No you never have."

"Did you think about how this could hurt or affect my career?"

"I did. I just believed that we would be fine without him. You have a hit show. You have a hit single."

"Duncan! I grew up in this business. Since I was a kid I've been trying to make it. Do you know how many stories of people who have had a hit show, who have had a hit album and just disappear. I don't want to be one of those people."

"I don't want that either V. But I also don't want to lose you."

"You will not lose me because of the jobs we have. You will lose me if you don't trust me and trust in this relationship that we have been building. Stamp isn't the greatest guy in the world, but he can help my career."

"At what cost? There's a cost to everything in life and Stamp seems to be the kind of person who doesn't care who's paying as long as it isn't him."

"Then you and I will figure it out together." She came over to me and held my hands in hers.

"As a team as partners. That's the only way that we can get through anything. You can't hide things from me or make decisions for me you understand?"

"Yes you're right. I'm sorry. I should have talked to you. It won't happen again." With that she wrapped her arms around me and held me close; kissing me on the cheek. She placed her forehead against mine so that we were staring right at each other.

"I love you Duncan. I'm not going anywhere." She kissed me hard, feeling her soft lips against mine my heart began to beat much faster. The adrenaline in my body kicked up a notch as her tongue slipped into my mouth and all reason had been thrown out the window. I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up on the kitchen counter. Our kisses grew in passion as my hands found her delectable butt. I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down her slim and sexy legs; her dark red panties were next as I lowered my head and drove my face into her wet pussy. She was dripping and I enjoyed the taste of her juices as they ran straight down into my awaiting mouth. Victoria spread her legs even more and pushed me farther into her folds.

I found her clit hiding and quickly sucked it into my mouth. Her moans and screams got louder. I pressed two fingers into her and loved the feeling as her pussy walls spread and accepted my invading digits. I began pumping in and out of her while my tongue coiled itself around her clit and brought large amounts of pleasure to her dynamite body. I felt her body nearing orgasm and I pushed myself to double my efforts to help her along. I felt her legs tighten around me and her hand push my head harder into her pussy causing me to not be able to breathe. She started cumming and blasted more and more juice into my trapped and awaiting mouth,

I rose up and kissed Victoria, letting her taste her own juices as she unbuckled my belt and freed my dick. My pants fell to the ground of their own accord and I stepped in between her legs aiming my hard cock at the entrance of her glistening pussy. I pushed in and felt her walls grasping my dick and I moaned into Victoria's sexy mouth. I grabbed her ass and pushed more and more of my dick within her tight pussy. Once I was finally in all the way we just held each other with her sitting on the kitchen counter her legs spread. I began diving my dick into her at a much higher clip, loving the way she would moan and pant at times even shouting my name. Her hands dropped down to my ass cheeks and she began pushing me further and deeper into her hot twat.

I felt my orgasm drawing nearer; not wanting to be the only one to cum I reached down and began flicking Victoria's clit with my fingers in hopes of driving her orgasm forward. Just as I had hoped the walls of her pussy got tighter and began massaging my cock even harder as she began to cum hard all over my dick. Feeling her walls squeeze me pushed me on and I came into her screaming her name in deep pleasure, hoping to fill her pussy as much as humanly possible.

When we were done we cleaned up and sat on the couch. Her head on my chest as we calmed down from our most recent orgasmic bliss. Something was bothering me and I knew it would continue until I brought up the subject.

"V, I saw you and Eric this morning. You two looked pretty chummy."

"Yeah we were talking about me signing on with Derek and he was very nice and helpful. He's actually a pretty good guy. I know you don't trust him and I understand why. But maybe you should give him another chance."

"Maybe you're right." I lied. "So it's done. You've signed with Stamp?"

"Yeah its official. He has big plans for my music career and acting wise he wants to get me in movies now while the Emmy glow is still on."

"That's awesome V."

"This does mean that I might be traveling a lot more. You and I might not spend much time together in the upcoming few months. Well until we start shooting Eye Candy I mean."

I had expected this, only not so soon. I put on a fake smile and kissed her.

"That just means we will have to enjoy the time we have now."

The next morning I was walking on the set and found Eric's trailer. I knocked and he allowed me to come in. He was sitting in his trailer with no shirt on reading a stack of scripts.

"Hey Duncan how are you? Victoria dumped you yet?" I was not going to stand for his piece of shit behavior today.

"Listen you asswipe, you stay the hell away from Victoria. Do you hear me?" he stood up with the biggest shit eating grin that I ever saw.

"Well I was wondering when this would take place. The big bad boyfriend coming to lay down the law."

"It's nothing like that. You're not worth the skin off my knuckles. Stay away from my girl, or you'll regret it."

"Can't handle a little competition huh?"

"You're not competition. She loves me."

"And what if that's not enough? What if your "LOVE" is just not enough for her?"

"it is. Always has been."

"Things are different now. She won an Emmy

she's got a hit single, her career is going places."

"Those things don't mean more than what we have."

"That's what you like to say. But deep down there's this voice inside of you that continues to remind you what if you're not good enough? What if you can't keep up? What if she goes on and leaves you behind? That's the real reason you didn't tell her about the offer from Stamp, that's the real reason that you were so pissed at the Emmy's."

"What are you talking about?" I asked a little perturbed and off balance for what felt like the hundredth time this week.

"You don't think I saw you? I know you saw me. I saw you looking out on that balcony, she had won and you didn't. Another step she's taking without you. And that's exactly what's going to continue to happen my friend. She'll be making movies, recording her albums going out on tours and what will you be doing? Following her around like some CHIA pet? Or stuck in that crummy office of yours? Writing scripts for a show that you have no control over whatsoever." I just continued to stare daggers at him.

"This business Duncan, it changes you. It makes you forget the things that are important."

"Victoria isn't like you." I almost yelled at him. For a brief moment, and I do mean brief; If I hadn't been so close to him I might have missed it but I was sure that it was right there in his eyes. A brief moment of weakness, or pain. As though some deep dark memory had just resurfaced and hit him harder than he had expected.

"I wasn't always like me either. Now if you're done threatening me I suggest you get the hell out of my trailer."

I walked out my head full and my heart heavy. He was wrong ...Wasn't he?