The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
Premiere with Margot Robbie.
7.6k words
4.58
37.3k
33

Part 19 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A year? Had it really been that long? I looked at the date on my phone, and there was no doubt. It was a year ago today that I had left New York, Eye Candy and Victoria Justice behind. My attention moved over to the time and it was already past 2 am, and sleep didn't seem to be coming at all. I got out of my bed and put on some work out gear, grabbed my phone and launched Spotify. I left my beautiful apartment at the Ashton Westwood in Beverly Hills. I had moved here shortly after I had signed my contract with HBO. It was an incredible two bedroom apartment with all of the fixings; including a balcony which gave me a great view of the city.

I took the elevator down to the lobby and nodded to James the night doorman. He was in his late 40's and always had a great smile and kind words for everyone. Living in L.A you learn to tell the real people from the fake, there was no one more real that James Yorke. It only took a few minutes with him to see that he was a genuinely good man.

"Good evening Mr Bryant." He said to me in his usual bright disposition. Even at 2 am in the morning he seemed like he was waking up from the deepest sleep anyone has ever had.

"Hey James. Come on I tell you every time, just call me Duncan."

"That's very kind of you sir. But rules are

rules. Gotta stick to em. Another sleepless night?"

"Yeah just a little nervous. Tommorow, well I guess today, is the premiere of my new show."

"Oh that's great sir. Do you have a new show premiering 4 times a week? Because that's the approximate amount I see you running out of here at around this time. And I have Thursdays off."

I couldn't help but laugh. But he was right. I had not slept well in quite some time. If my comings and goings weren't a dead giveaway, the heavy bags under my eyes sure were.

"You know how it is, just stressed." I replied.

"I know one thing sir. If you don't get some sleep you'll crash. And it's not in my job description to pick you up off the floor." Again I laughed.

"I'll see you when I get back James. Thanks for the concern."

"You do know we have a gym here in the building right?"

"Yeah, but no punching bag!" I yelled back as I ran out the lobby entrance. I put my music up and got lost in the sounds pumping through my headphones. This year had been something I was completely unprepared for. It all seemed to fly by in a blur. I met Kanye the day after I flew back, we went straight to HBO and I signed a contract and got to writing the 10 episodes for the season. HBO would be screening the premiere at the EL Rey Theater that very night. I had the same feelings I always had before my work was broadcast to the public. A mixture of excitement and nervousness that was hard to explain. I just hoped people would have a strong response and the show would do great. I really needed a win. We had a great cast and everyone on the crew was top notch. HBO really were good to us. I really wanted to reward their faith, and hopefully get a second season.

I got to the gym and I loved it at this time of night. It was quiet and empty. No muscle bound idiots grunting and moaning and calling for high fives after each and every set. I moved to the back and sat on a bench as I laced up my gloves. I spent a lot of time here. Not being able to sleep much it was a good way to expel some energy. The results could not be missed. I had grown stronger and my muscles were much more defined then they had been. I wasn't some huge monster with my neck bulging but I looked great and felt even better. I had been taking boxing classes and it had been a great distraction and way of staying in shape.

I began punching the bag with impunity. This always seemed to happen. I would be feeling calm but the moment I would start punching the bag my emotions would take over and I would put all of my strength into every shot. Next came the memories. Victoria's face when I punched Eric. Eric's face as he smirked at me every time he put me down. How I let all this happen to me. Greg's stupid suits. The night I lost the Emmy. Our Trip to Paris. The day we moved in together. Watching her sing at Ariana's concert. Her face. her smile. Her lips. Her body. Her perfume. My heart sped up with every memory. My fists were almost a blur at this point. Tears welled up in my eyes but I ignored them. I continued to lay all of it into the bag. Almost as though I was throwing them into the bag and outside of my mind body and heart.

I finally stopped out of exhaustion. I was sweating all over and I could not deny how my body was shaking. I wasn't sure if it was due to the effort I had just put forth or just the emotions running through me. Probably a mixture of both. One thing was clear. A year later I still could not shake Victoria.

"Go easy on that bag. It really did nothing to you." I smiled knowing exactly who that voice belonged to.

"I disagree, it's guilty of many crimes."

"Such as?" Asked the Australian accent still behind me.

"Well for one it's keeping me away from you at the moment." I turned towards her and was staggered at the beauty standing there. Margot Robbie was in her usual work out attire. A black tank top and those yoga pants that had become all the rage. Thank god for those yoga pants. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail and her smile was dazzling. I ran to her to give her a hug and she fell into it even with my sweat.

"When did you get back in town?" I asked her

"Earlier today. Only here for a quick pit stop. Flying back to Canada tomorrow evening. I have some media obligations for the studio. I'm glad to see you here. Wasn't sure I would have the time."

"I'm glad too." I said still holding her close against me. Her body was warm and it felt good to be held by someone.

"Still not sleeping?" She asked me as she pressed her hand against the side of my face and took a good look at my eyes. We had met at this gym a few months ago and had become fast friends. She was always traveling being part of the DC cinematic Universe as Harley Quinn as well as other films. Her career was coming together quite nicely. Her beauty only accentuated the acting ability she clearly had in spades.

"Some nights are better than others." I answered. I had shared with her my experiences in New York as well as all that had gone down with Victoria. She was incredibly easy to talk to but she was also fun as hell and was able to get my mind off of everything.

"You need to get over this sweetheart."

"It would be a lot easier if you were around more often. Miss globe trotter!" She laughed

"You're right. I'm giving up my career. I will be here 24/7 to watch over you and make sure you feel good at all times." She replied mockingly.

"That's all I ask. It's not as though I was being unreasonable."

"You, unreasonable? Never! You are the picture perfect definition of reason and stability in a world that is in dire need of it"

"Oh I like the sound of that. Almost makes me sound like a superhero." We both laughed.

"You my friend are far from being a superhero." She squeezed my arms and felt my bicep. "Okay maybe not that far off. If you keep torturing that poor bag soon enough you may be seen jumping off rooftops."

"We should spend all of our free time coming up with the perfect name. Cuz you know a name can make or break a hero."

"Definitely! And since I just gave up my career, fame and money I have plenty of time for this endeavor."

"Come on admit it, I'm more fun than all of that."

"As much as I do enjoy your company. And trust me that is quite a bit. You'd get tired of me after a few days. I'm very high maintenance." This was ridiculously funny because she was anything but.

"Are you finished your workout or just starting?" I asked her.

"Almost done. How bout you?"

"Going to hit the bag a little more than head home and try to sleep."

"Make sure to say bye before you leave. Come find me." She said winking. She moved on to the bikes as I returned to punching the bag. A good 20 minutes more and I was done for. I turned around looking for Margot but could not find her. I walked around the gym sure she had to be around. She wouldn't leave without saying anything. I finally spotted her by the woman's locker room. She looked at me and cocked her head towards the locker rooms, signaling me over. She went straight in a knowing smile on her face. I swallowed and felt myself getting hard already. I followed her into the locker room and could hear the sounds of the shower running. I turned the corner to where the showers were and there she was in all her naked glory. She had let her hair down from the ponytail and looked utterly sexy standing under the shower. I stood there watching her for a few seconds taking in her incredibly tight and taunt body. She was perfect. The water cascaded down her long neck and striking breasts. They weren't huge knockers but looked amazing on her frame. Her nipples were already hard and poking out just begging to be licked and sucked. Her stomach was flat and her belly button was calling to me. Her legs were long and strong due to her hard work outs. Right now they were spread out and her hand was in between them lightly stroking her clit and watching me as I devoured her with my eyes.

I could have stared at her for hours she was that beautiful. I undressed as quickly as I ever remembered being able to and joined her under the water. She quickly wrapped her arms around me and brought her lips to mine. My hands rested on her hips. We had been together a few times at this point. We were definitely fuck buddies. With her schedule there really was no time for a full time boyfriend. I gladly took on the responsibility of keeping Miss Robbie satisfied. You can guess how hard it was on me. Probably not as hard as my dick had gotten at that point. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me, as our tongues met one another. Margot was an incredible kisser. She had this way of moving her tongue and touching places inside my mouth that I had no idea could cause me to lose my balance at times. She was pulling one of her tricks as my hands reached her remarkable ass.

"I missed you Duncan." She whispered to me breaking away from our sensational kiss. Her accent drove me wild.

"I've been thinking about you too." I breathlessly replied because at that moment she had wrapped her hand around my dick and begun pumping me slowly.

"What have you been thinking about? Tell me!" She said to me as her usually cool blue eyes stared at me full of passion and heat.

"I've been thinking about how good you taste and how I would like nothing more than to taste that pretty little pussy of yours." I admitted to her as I kissed her full pouty lips once more. Her hand sped up on my thick dick.

"What are you waiting for? It's all wet and ready for you. You know I love what your tongue does to me."

I kissed her once more before dropping to my knees and being eye to eye with her abs. I placed soft kissed in and around her belly button before pushing my tongue in her. She gasped above me and spread her legs more. I felt her hand against my head pushing me lower and I obliged. When I arrived at my destination I stopped and admired her wonderful pussy. The soft lips and her clit already poking out, she definitely needed this and I was lucky to be the one to take care of such needs. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her pussy all the way to the top; letting my tongue rest on her clit for a few seconds before repeating the movement. "Oh Shit." She moaned. "You're way too good at that. It's not fair!" I just smiled to myself feeling pretty good as my tongue continue to reacquaint itself with Margot's folds. Her juices were running all over and I enjoyed how sweetly she tasted. I ran a finger around her opening and heard her moaning a little louder above me. I pushed a digit into her soaking wet pussy and sped up my tongue on her clit. "OH FUCK. OH FUCK. OH FUCK.. Don't... Fucken...STOP!!"

I would never! I reached above me with my free hand and grabbed one of her perky perfect breast. I loved how they weighted and felt so soft and smooth; I would have to remember to suck her lovely nipples before this session was over. I lowered my hand, went around and grabbed her ass. I dug my nails into the flesh the way she loved. She grinded her clit harder into my mouth. I added another finger to her pussy and looked up at the beauty send from down under. Her eyes were closed tight and she was biting her lips.

"I want to hear you scream my name when you cum. Will you do that for me Robbie?"

"But... What... If...OHHHHHHH" I had returned my mouth to her clit and was now sucking on the little bud as though it carried the cure of diseases unheard of in this part of the world. My fingers kept pumping into her ravaging her insides.

"Duncan!! I'm so close!! Make me cum." That accent again! How could I deny her anything? I kept up what I was doing; knowing that changing things could pull her away from her orgasm. I focused all of my energy into her and gave her all I could. Not long after that her hands grabbed her tits as her pussy flooded my mouth with her juices. "AHHHHHHHHHHH DUNCAN OH SHIT!! OH FUCK,!" I always loved her accent but never more than when she came. It just sounded so lovely.

After her cum Margot could barely stand. I always enjoyed watching a woman cum but this part was even better. The aftermath! Watching them try to regain control of their body as their pussy continues to spasm and sends little shocks of pleasure. The best part was always in the face. Margot as beautiful as she was had her eyes closed and a smile so big she could light up Broadway. I held her against me as she recovered and fought to regain her breath as well as her composure.

"Your tongue is the devil! You know that?" She asked me.

"You weren't complaining a minute ago!" I countered.

"True. It really is good to me. I have to repay the favor." She kissed me again with those wonderful lips of hers. We turned off the water and continued kissing as we made our way towards the main locker area; Margot ran her hands all over my body. Across my stomach and my chest which I loved while her tongue was doing wonders in my mouth. We got to a bench and she sat down eye to eye with my cock. She looked up at me with a naughty smile as her beautiful blue eyes teased and promised so much. Her tongue snuck out between her beautiful lips. She licked just the tip of my cock and already it twitched begging for more. Noticing the movement Margot smiled once more before grabbing it in her hand and running her tongue all over the head. I watched intently as the Australian bombshell had her way with my dick. She opened her mouth wider and took more of my cock in her mouth. She did this so slowly that I wanted to just grab her head and fuck her mouth. I resisted the urge deciding to enjoy the slow teasing as well as the softness of the lips that were currently engulfing my dick.

Her lips were locked around my cock almost like a death grip and I could do nothing but wait for a delicious death at the mouth of this beauty. She looked up at me her mouth full of cock looking sexier than I could have ever remembered, her hand grabbed my nuts and she started massaging them sending even more pleasure through me. She popped her mouth off my dick and pushed it up so it would rest against my stomach. She ran her tongue from nuts to tip. She sucked on my ball sack as she continued to pump my dick faster and faster. Her tongue made another appearance teasing the area right below my nuts before quickly returning to its original location. She did this over and over again bringing me closer and closer to cumming. She put my dick back into her mouth and now she was bobbing on it quickly. Her mouth was driving me crazy as I saw her pursed lips make their way up and down the length of my shaft.

I could no longer take it. I pulled my hips back forcing my dick out of her mouth. Margot whimpered wanting more. I was planning to give her just that. I dropped to my knees on the floor. I kissed her once before pushing her and having her lay back on the bench. I grabbed both of her legs and placed them on my shoulders having her shaved and sexy pussy open and ready from my cock. I slowly guided my dick to the entrance of her cunt and pushed in slowly. Her walls slowly opened up for me allowing me to enter her and create a fog in my brain. Her pussy was warm and inviting. So much so that It took over complete control of my mind and body. Every nerve ending was poised to react violently to any and all contraction of her pussy walls. She had amazing control of her pussy and her walls would contract deliciously around me. When I finally bottomed out into her and didn't move simply enjoying the feeling of being deep inside this devastatingly sexy woman.

I pulled my hips back and began fucking her with long strokes. Pulling my dick almost all the way out before pushing it back into her quickly. I did this a couple of times before Margot set her flaming blue eyes on me. "Fuck me for real. Right now! Don't tease me please." I smiled before grabbing her hips and ramming my dick into her as hard as I could. I knocked the wind out of her and her eyes rolled back into her head as I continued pounding the sexy blonde. I moved my hands and grabbed her tits almost for leverage as my dick went into hyper drive. Pounding that pretty pussy and sending her juices flying all around us.

"Oh shit! Don't stop! I'm so close." I grit my teeth as I felt my orgasm nearing. I was so close to popping off but I wanted to make sure she had at least one more before I did. I closed my eyes and tried to get the image of her bouncing tits out of my head. Her moans and yelps weren't helping at all though. "Fuck me Duncan. Harder. YES! YES! YES! YES!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." I could feel her cumming as much as I heard her. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock as she came hard and continued to fill the room with her screams. I was sure someone would hear us but I did not care all that mattered was riding out her orgasm. I barely made it. I pulled my dick out of her and pumped until I came all over her sexy ass tits. I moaned loudly as I unloaded all over her amazing body. I sat down next to her on the bench. We began kissing once more. This time slower more deliberate.

"That was amazing! I really needed that." She finally said to me holding my face close to hers.

"Me too! You have no idea."

"Why is that?"

"Just nervous my show is premiering tomorrow night." She pulled away her eyes wide in surprise.

"Oh Duncan! I'm so sorry. I had completely forgotten."

"It's okay I know you're busy."

"How about if I try to get a later flight out and go with you as your date?"

"You would do that? That would be amazing!"

"Of course I would. Anything for the guy who gives me the best orgasms ever!"

"Oh really I had no idea I was the best."

"What can I say you know how to fuck me right?" We both laughed.

"I would love for you to come with me tomorrow."

"Well it's all set then. Except now I'm in need of another shower because you could not help cumming on my tits. AGAIN!! Care to join me?" I just smiled and let her pull me along under the shower once more.

About fifteen minutes later I walked into the lobby of my building and nodded towards James who simply nodded and gave me a knowing wink. I reached my apartment and got in bed right away.

*********************************************

The following evening I had put on one of my favorite suits and looked great. I was pretty nervous as I had expected but knowing I would be spending the evening with Margot kind of made me feel better. There was of course no chance of there being anything serious between us, but maybe that is why I enjoyed her company so much. Romantic involvement was really the last thing on my mind at this point of my life. I took the elevator down to the garage and entered my brand new BMW M9. There was no way in hell that I could even afford this car. Kanye had gifted it to me after we had wrapped the season. When I had picked up the script the year before I had no idea how much this project meant to him. The show was called M.A.D.D DOGG RECORDS and followed three childhood friends as they tried to build a music empire from the ground up. It was fascinating to write. I had avoided seeing the final cut until tonight. Wanting to see it for the first time with an audience was something I wanted to experience.

12