The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 03

Story Info
Wedding Day.
7.1k words
4.6
22.4k
14

Part 21 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late on the eve of Mark's wedding. I was on my balcony with a heavy glass full of strong brown liquid. I was quietly sipping away taking in the view of Los Angeles as it lay before me. I was wearing a black sleeveless shirt and shorts. It was a warm evening. It was L.A! I had so much. I had a show on HBO, a flashy car, an amazing apartment. More money than I had a real need for. I was under thirty and successful. Why the hell couldn't I enjoy it? My train of thought was interrupted by a knock at my door. It was weird most visitors would have to call up from James in the lobby. I walked into the living room confused as to who could be here so late. I opened the door and my mouth nearly hit the floor. Standing in front of me was Victoria Justice. I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. She couldn't be here.

I took a good look at her and there was no doubt. There could never be two smiles that beautiful, two sets of eyes that full, cheekbones that perfectly chiseled. She didn't say a word as she placed a hand on my chest and pushed me back into my apartment. She closed the door behind her and her perfume smacked me the way it always had. I wanted to wrap my arms around her but she wouldn't let me. She continued to push me until I fell back on my couch. She stood in between my legs staring at me and smiling all the while. She dropped the coat she was wearing that I had only just noticed. My mouth went dry as I took in her wonderful body for the first time in over a year. She was fully nude giving me the opportunity to take in all of her curves as well as the softness of her skin. Her nipples atop her perfectly fitted breast were already hard and begging for my attention. Her stomach was flat and her legs were as shapely and toned as ever. I licked my lips as I felt my dick grow hard. She put her hands on her hips posing for me. Making sure that I took in every inch of her frame so that I could appreciate just how beautiful she was. She turned around and there was my favorite part of her body. Her ass was exceptional. I could never forget it. It was burned into my memory and etched into the forefront of all of my fantasies. She bent over putting it just inches from my face. I could smell the sweet scent of her dripping pussy juices and wanted nothing more than to reach out and touch it.

When I made a move towards her she slapped my hand out of the way. I looked up at her stunned and a little disappointed. She only gave me a naughty smile and waved a finger at me. She turned back facing me and dropped to her knees. She pulled down my shorts revealing my hard cock already dripping with pre cum. She smiled up at me before licking the head slowly. I shut my eyes and lay my head against the couch. I was in pure and utter heaven. I had the love of my life right here with me, and she was using her tongue to please me the way she had hundreds of times before. I opened my eyes just in time to see her open her mouth wide and take the head of my cock between her soft lips. I groaned feeling my blood pump harder than it had any right to. She ran her hands across my thighs 7sending shivers across my lower extremities. Her mouth was filled with cock and she looked at me with those pretty eyes as she slowly bobbed her head up and down. Her eyes were filled with a desire I would forever cherish.

She pulled my dick out of her mouth and licked my cockhead before returning it between her lips. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head almost as though she was enjoying it as much as I was. My dick was covered in her saliva exactly the way I loved it. She took me all the way down her throat and let her muscles do unspeakable things to my cock as her eyes burned holes through mine. She pulled it all the way out in order to catch her breath. She spat onto my dick adding more lubrication. She sucked it in her mouth again. Not all the way this time. She bobbed her head up and down quickly as her hand pumped the remainder of my dick in a corkscrew motion. She again put my entire dick down her throat I felt like my dick would burst at any moment. She just held it there for what felt like minutes, allowing me to enjoy the sensation before popping off once more. She smiled up at me while she jerked off my cock, I loved this woman. I knew in that moment that I always would.

She stood up and lifted my shirt. She tossed it aside as she settled herself onto my lap. Straddling my legs and lowering her warm pussy onto my cock. I grabbed her hips as she started riding my cock with gusto. She was not going easy quite the contrary. Her body was practically flying up and down my pole as her tits were bouncing right before me. She grabbed the back of my head and held me against her bosom. I couldn't breathe but I couldn't care less. All that mattered was sucking on her delicious nipples as I felt her pussy wrap itself around my cock and take me on a ride that I wouldn't get off of if someone gave me billions. I grabbed her ass in my hands squeezing the flesh. It felt just as it looked, incredible.

She rose from the couch and walked straight to my bedroom. I had no idea how she knew where it was. She had never been here. I followed her regardless not really caring much. My shorts fell to the floor as I reached my bedroom. I looked around and couldn't find her. I felt myself being pushed on the bed. I turned in midair and fell on my back. She was standing before me once more, encouraging me to take an appreciative glance of her wonderful form. She turned around and squatted on my dick. She was riding my cock but now with her ass facing me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down against me as hard as I could. Victoria began shaking her ass with my cock deep in her pussy. It was an incredible sight to add to the wonderful sensation coursing through my body.

She lowered herself all the way down on my dick and put her hands on my knees for leverage. She fucked me hard, driving her body on my cock as quickly as she could. I was panting as I threw my head back. So many questions came to mind. Why was she here? Did she want to get back together or was this just a quick fuck? Why hadn't she said a single word? As quickly as these questions came they popped back out as her ass kept jiggling and wiggling right before me. She leaned forward so her ass was at its fullest and then pumped her hips up and down on my cock really fast. I touched her ass and held on for dear life as the love of my life fucked me in a way that I did not deserve.

She lifted herself off of me turned around and put my dick back in her mouth. She did all this in the space of time that it took me to take a breath. She took my dick down her throat again driving me nearly insane. It was shocking to me that I had yet to cum. She bobbed her head quickly up and down on my cock making me dizzy. She let go of my dick with a pop and lay back onto the bed. She spread her legs wide and began touching herself while calling me over with the fingers of her free hand. I moved between her legs and replaced her fingers with my dick. I wrapped my arms around her legs and fucked her hard and fast. Admiring how athletic her body was as well as those wonderful bouncing tits.

I fucked her as hard as i could. I felt this joy and excitement that i hadn't felt in the past year. All of the money, the luxury, the cars, the success; none of those things were capable of giving me the feeling of elation that she could with something as small as the smile on her face. I could feel my orgasm only seconds away. The cum had been steadily churning and building within my balls and it was now ready to unleash into the depths of my love. I grabbed her hips and thrust mine faster. I shut my eyes overcome with pleasure and emotion. When i exploded i had never felt any cum quite like that before. I felt as though my dick was a machine gun that could not stop.

Totally sated Victoria and i lay on the bed. Her head on one pillow me on the other. We stared into each other's eyes neither of us saying a word. I wanted to fully appreciate and embrace this moment. I wanted to remember every last detail. I could not stop smiling. I knew we had to talk but i was afraid to say anything to ruin this near perfect moment. I reached out to touch her face when all of a sudden the ground began to shake, Shit! i thought. I reached out to Victoria in hopes of pulling her closer to me but before i could the bed broke in two. The gap between the two of us continued to grow as heat and fire came from the ground between us. I screamed but no words came out. I stood up calculating the distance between the two sides of the bed. I figured i could jump towards Victoria and save her. She had her eyes closed. Almost as though she had no idea that the world was ending as she only continued to get farther and farther away from me. I had little space to build some momentum, but i used the little i had. I launched myself towards her and made the mistake of looking down. The sight below me was sickening. Mark, Maiara, James, Marty, Brad, Cindy, Ariana, Jennette, my parents were all in this hell burning alive. Along with faces. Nameless, shapeless faces. Amongst all the people i loved there he was. The Devil himself. Stamp! He opened his mouth wide open. Wider than humanly possible. He was coming straight towards me. I was still in mid air with no sign of any progress towards Victoria who only seemed to get farther. Meanwhile Demon Stamp only got closer. I closed my eyes as i felt the heat of his breath and the evil making the hairs on the back of my neck stand. VICTORIA!!

*************************************************************************

I woke up covered in a cold sweat. I was panting trying to catch my breath. What the hell was all that about? I quickly got out of the bed feeling as though it would break apart any second. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch putting my face in my hands. I looked over at the clock in the kitchen it was a little past 3. Dammit! Mark would be getting married soon and i definitely needed as much rest as possible for the upcoming day. But there was no way i would get any sleep after what i had just seen. I made myself a stiff drink to calm my nerves and hopefully stop shaking.

"Hey! You okay?" It was Mark. He was staying with me this week. He and Maiara had decided to spend sometime apart in order to make their wedding night special.

"Yeah i'm good. Just had a bad dream." I admitted.

"You sure? You're shaking."

"It was a really REALLY bad dream." i emphasized.

"Sorry. You going to be alright?" He asked filled with concern.

"Yeah man. You should get some sleep. You got a big day."

Mark ignored me and poured himself a drink. I smirked as he sat down in the chair across from me.

"One drink can't hurt!" he said raising his glass. "How's the speech?"

"Oh it's done. I think you'll like it!"

"Any mention about the folder?"

"Only every other sentence brother." He laughed. "Are you having cold feet? The jitters?" i asked him.

"You know i expected to. I thought that i would be throwing up and wondering if i was doing the right thing. Am i too young? Should i be running around screwing more women? Is she the right one? But none of those things. I am actually happy and excited about starting a new life with her."

"I'm glad to hear it. You're not going to pull a Brad and think about disappearing with a stripper to Maui?"

"No no! I'm good. Although that redhead from the other night was pretty hot."

"I'll make sure not to put that in my speech." he laughed.

"I'd prefer that than the Cory in The House DVD's."

"Yeah man. You better hope nobody finds out about that."

"I should get some sleep. Thanks for letting me stay here this week."

"No problem. It was good having you around. I'll miss you."

"I'm always here for you. Well except for the next two weeks." we laughed and said goodnight.

He headed back to the guest room. I finished my drink and closed my eyes forcing the awful images out of my head.

************************************************************************

I must have fallen asleep. The next time i opened my eyes the sun was shining through the window. I got up and stretched my back. Mark came out fully dressed and ready to head out.

"Hey. You slept on the couch?" He asked.

"Yeah must have dozed off."

"I need to head to the venue early. I'll see you around 1 okay?"

"I'll be there earlier than that." He left like a bat out of hell. I made myself some breakfast and sat down on the couch. My phone rang while i had a forkful of bacon halfway to my mouth. Caller I.D showed that it was Kanye.

"Hey how you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm great man! just got a call from HBO, they gonna go ahead and greenlight a second season."

"What? You serious? That's awesome."

"Yeah man. We gonna head out with the crew to

Miami to celebrate. You should join us."

"I got a friend's wedding today but might come through later."

"Great man we will be here til tuesday. May even check out the Dolphins-Packers game on monday night you more than welcome to come along."

"Alright i'll try to flight out tonight after the reception."

After hanging up i went to my laptop and found a flight leaving for Miami at midnight. The reception would have been finished long before. I packed a bag with some clothes and made sure to reserve a hotel room. I took a shower and got dressed before heading to the wedding. On my way i decided to call Kiersey. She had been in Miami working with Pharell Williams on something.

"Hey Clemons. How are you?" I asked her when she picked up.

"Hey Superstar i'm happy to hear from you. How are you? "

"I'm great thanks. My show was just renewed for a second season this morning. Hasn't been made public yet but HBO will announce it tomorrow morning."

"That's awesome! You deserve it. You worked really hard this past year." She congratulated me.

"Well Kanye is heading down to party in Miami and wants me to join in. I was hoping we could see each other."

"Yeah that would be great i'm free tomorrow all day. Just let me know where you're gonna be staying."

"Alright see you tomorrow Clemons."

"Take care, superstar."

I hung up feeling very light. This trip was just what i needed to get myself out of this current funk. Partying with Kanye was always fun and seeing Kiersey is going to be great. We stayed in touch after i left New York. After our tryst i was worried how it would affect our friendship. It had been silly and immature of me to lose myself in that moment and hoped i hadn't done any damage. Fortunately Kiersey was cool about everything as always. We had only been together that way once more since that night. After Eye Candy was canceled she came out to L.A to spend some time with me. My cock grew hard remembering the fun we had that evening. Maybe a repeat performance would take place? I could only hope.

I arrived at the Taglyan Complex with time to spare. It was a beautiful venue right off of Santa Monica Boulevard. It had a beautiful garden, where the actual wedding would be taking place. As well as an amazing ballroom; with LED lights in the ceiling and a great sound system. It had all you needed for such an event. The beauty and classic wedding feel and the amenities for a pretty spectacular party. They had been planning this for more than a year and with some luck it would be a great day for them and their guests.

I went into the groom's quarters and found Brad and Marty already dressed in their tuxedos.

"Well look who finally decides to show up?" Joked Marty. " If you had been 15 minutes later i would have taken your spot as best man."

"Mark would have never forgiven you for that one Duncan." Added Brad.

"What is that supposed to mean? Asked Marty.

"That if you're anyone's best man, it definitely means we went wrong somewhere."

"Duncan i'm gonna be your best man right?"

"Marty with the way things are going i'm sure you'll be married before me."

"Care to make a wager?" Marty said with an excited look in his eye.

"Sure what you got?" I asked.

"Whoever gets engaged first has to run naked through a venue of the other's choosing."

"You came up with that WAY too quickly. Either you've been thinking about this for awhile. Or you just want to see Duncan naked." Mark threw at Marty as he came out of the bathroom looking mariage ready.

"Of course i do! He's a good looking dude." We all laughed. "So Bryant! We on?"

"Sure Marty!" I replied as i went to get my tuxedo. "Oh guys! HBO renewed MADD DOGG!" My friends were happy and congratulated me.Brad and Mark came over and gave me high fives. Marty came over and i pushed him away.

"Nope. With what you just said you may just try to kiss me." I joked with him.

**********************************************************************

The guests had arrived, their seats were taken, and Mark, Brad, Marty and I were all at the altar across from Maiara's bridesmaids. The garden was splendid and tastefully decorated. The music began to play and Mark's back went straight. Maiara appeared at the top of the aisle looking incredibly gorgeous in her wedding gown. I looked at Mark and saw the smile he had on. Like a kid on Christmas morning. Maiara made her way towards Mark with her father on her arm. When they arrived Maiara's father gave her away to Mark. I caught a tear in his eye. It must have been difficult for him to let go of his daughter.

The happy couple held hands as the priests went through the motions. The whole time Mark and Maiara never lost sight of one another. A few minutes later they had both said "I Do". Shared a loving and passionate kiss as everyone stood and clapped and cheered them on. Maiara went back down the aisle only this time with her Husband and not her father by her side.

**************************************************************************

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, PLEASE WELCOME FOR THE FIRST TIME. MARK AND MAIARA PHILIPS." The DJ said as the happy couple stepped on the dance floor and began their first dance together. They were lovely to watch. They were both smiling from ear to ear while whispering sweet things to each other. A few minutes later we were all instructed to join them on the floor.

After the dance everyone sat down and began to enjoy the meal. The food was marvelous and the ballroom looked gorgeous. Tables everywhere with a huge dance floor right in the middle. The ceiling was the best part. With chandeliers and purple LED lights making the room look that much more stunning. I stood up and tapped my champagne flute.

"Hello everyone. For those of you who don't know me i'm Duncan Bryant the best man. Mark and I have known each other for quite some time. We were roommates in college and best friends ever since. My father was a diplomat and i spent many years of my childhood moving from place to place. Not really having anywhere to call home. There were many advantages and i've been blessed with some truly extraordinary experiences. Unfortunately making and keeping friends was difficult. Being an only child didn't help matters much. I spent a lot of time alone, my nose in a book.

Most people look at going to college and see it as the next step for their education. Some see it as a four year party. Those were both true for me as well. But it was also a chance for me to know where i would be for four years straight which had never been the case until that point. My very first day i met Mark and i have never been lonely again. He's the best person that i know and have been blessed to have had him by my side through some of the best and worst moments of my life. He always knew what to say to cheer you up when you needed it, but also got on your back whenever you needed a swift kick to the butt.

12