The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 07

Story Info
Demon's Den.
12.6k words
4.64
22.9k
17

Part 25 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was back in L.A and on my way to meet Ariana for lunch. The trip to Vancouver had been very productive and a lot of fun. But it was always nice to be home. I pulled up to the restaurant and left my car with the valet. The hostess led me to a table where Ariana was already waiting. She broke out in a large smile when she saw me and stood up to give me a hug. I hadn't seen her in quite some time and I took in her lovely curves. She was short but her body was tight and she was gorgeous. I held her tightly against me and realized how happy i was to to see her. Warm memories of Victoria, her and I together brought more than just a smile to my face.

"How are you Duncan? It's so good to see you." She finally said as her head rested on my chest.

"I've been good thanks. And you?" I replied as we separated and took our seats.

"Things have been great, The tour has been fantastic and my album is still high on the charts."

"Yeah, i've heard it. It's no wonder you're in so high demand."

"Thanks, It's really been amazing. All the shows are sold out. Plus i'm touring with Tori which has been a godsend." She looked down at the table for a beat. "It really does get lonely sometimes." I reached for her hand across the table and held it.

"I can only imagine. I'm glad she's there for you." It was my turn to take a beat. "How is she?" Ariana tightened her grip on my hand and looked me in the eyes before answering.

"She's doing okay. Her career is going strong. She loves performing and has a couple of movies on the way. She's with Eric, but..." She stopped herself.

"But what?" I asked feeling my heart speed up.

"She's not sad or miserable. She just doesn't seem happy. Or as happy as she was... You know... Before!"

"You mean.. When she was with me?"

"Yeah. She tries not to talk about you but she misses you Duncan. Every week she watches your show. She turns off her phone and doesn't talk to anyone until it's over. It's almost as though she feels that's the only time she can be with you."

"I miss her too." We looked at each other and shared the moment. I knew Ariana felt the same as I did. I had decided not to let her know I knew about the nature of her relationship with Jennette. It wasn't my place to bring it up. "Will she be there? At the dinner, i mean."

"Oh no. She's doing a show in San Francisco."

We ordered and began catching up. We laughed a lot and it felt great to be with a friend. I was very happy and proud of her and all her success. She truly deserved it.

"Remember I wanted to talk with you about something?" She finally asked as we finished our meal.

"Yeah of course. I was sort of bursting with anticipation at what it could be." She laughed

"Well sorry for keeping you waiting! If i had known, i would have opened with it."

"So what's going on?" I asked as i paid the check.

"Well since Sean and I have broken up, there's been plenty of rumors about why."

"Yeah! I've heard a few. I have a feeling none of them are even remotely close."

"They're not. Believe it or not we broke up because of sex." She said dropping her voice.

"Oh? Do you want to go and talk about this elsewhere?" I asked as i noticed just how crowded the restaurant actually was. Ariana looked around and noticed smiling sheepishly.

"Yeah, let's get out of here. Any ideas where we could talk?"

"We can go to my place. I can drive you there and we can come back later for your car."

"Sounds good."

We left the restaurant and jumped in my M9, that Ariana whistled at approvingly. We drove mostly in silence. Ariana seemed as though she was getting her thoughts in order and i thought it would be best to just give her the space. When we got to my place, she made herself comfortable on the couch and i went into the kitchen to make us some drinks.

"So where were we?" I asked, handing her a glass and sitting next to her on the couch.

"I was telling you that Sean and I broke up because of bedroom issues."

"So what was the problem? He was selfish? Didn't go down on you? Small dick?" I asked, tossing the last example as a casual joke. We both laughed.

"Actually the problem wasn't with him. It was me." She said looking down and toying with her top.

"What do you mean?"

"I...I... couldn't give him head." She finally was able to blurt out. I remembered the times we shared together with Victoria, she had only tried to pleasure me orally once and it had been pretty bad. To break up with such a beautiful and talented young women for such a shallow reason seemed more than a little tacky.

"It's not that i didn't want to." She continued. " I just don't have much experience. And i feel that i would be terrible at it. I continued to make excuses and he got fed up." She looked away and i got closer wrapping my arms around her. I kissed her on the cheek.

"It's alright. It happens! Some women really aren't into doing that and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that."

"I know that. It's just that I want to be good at it. I want to be able to please my man in that way. I just need to practice and i know that i'll be great." She said finally looking at me.

"How can i help?" I asked already having an inkling where this could lead. My thoughts were confirmed as she rubbed the inside of my thigh with her small hand.

"You could help me practice. Give me tips. I promise i'll be a very good student." She told me as her fingers drew nearer to my zipper.

"Why me?" I asked as the room was filled with the sound of the zipper being pulled down.

"I trust you! And you're a great guy. And honestly I've missed your cock since last year." She admitted as she wrapped her delicate hand around my hard as steel cock and began pumping it slowly.

"Really" I asked feeling all the blood rush from my head.

"Yes really. Tori and I often talk about how good you were in bed." She said as she brought her head closer to my dick and kissed it with her beautifully soft lips.She continued to kiss and lick my head making me groan in anticipation at what was to come.

"Oh that's good. Very good start." I told her as i got myself more comfortable on the couch. "Now open your mouth up wide and take the head between your lips." The pretty singer did just as she was instructed. I watched in awe as her sexy mouth engulfed my dick and sent tremors of pleasure through my body. "Use your tongue on the head." Again she perfectly followed my directions as her tongue moved all over my cockhead. I moaned loudly letting her know she was doing a good job. The beautiful girl continued until i told her to take more of my cock into her soft mouth. She took a deep breath before lowering her head even further down upon my shaft.

I tossed my head back and closed my eyes as the sensations took over my brain. I ran my hand through her hair. "Bob up and down with your mouth, but keep you lips tightly wrapped around my dick." I groaned as her head started going up and down slowly on my pole. I told her to continue using her tongue. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the blowjob. She hadn't turned into a blowjob queen but she was a fast learner. Comparing this blowjob from the one she had given me last year was like comparing apples to oranges. She sped up her bobbing making me groan even louder. "Suck on my balls." I was able to tell her through my groans. She lifted her head off my dick and licked my ball sack sending shivers through me. She took my left nut in her mouth and softly used her lips to pleasure me. "Use your hand on me." She again did as she was told. "You are a really good student." I moaned to her and was rewarded with her cute laugh.

"Suck my dick! Go ahead make me cum." I watched her smile brightly as she returned her mouth to my cock. "Just like before, just go faster and jerk off what you can't put in your mouth." I groaned out loud as she did what i asked. "More saliva!" She spit on my dick and went to town on me. I put both of my hands in her hair as her mouth was like a blur on my cock, her hand in tow. I was getting closer and closer to cumming and i let her know. I thought she would finish me off with her hand but she only sucked harder and pumped faster making me groan and shoot jet after jet of cum into her pretty little mouth. I could tell she was trying and struggling to swallow all of my cum but just couldn't do it as she popped of my cock and continued to jerk my dick.

She looked so sexy with cum running down her face. She licked the cum off of my cock that she had missed. "You do taste good!" She told me as she continued to lick and swallow all of the cum that had collected around my groin.

"You were excellent! That was really awesome!" I told her truthfully.

"Do i get a gold star?" She asked me sexily.

"Oh you're going to get a lot more than that!." I told her as i lifted her up and sat her down on my lap. I kissed her soft lips and groaned in her mouth as my hand went beneath her shirt and found her hard nipple. "Sucking my dick turned you on didn't it?" I asked her as i moved my other hand up her skirt and touched her wet pussy through her soaking panties.

"Mhm hmm" She confirmed as i pushed a finger into her pussy. I fucked her with it slowly watching the emotions of excitement and anticipation play across the features of her beautiful face. I watched as she licked her lips and closed her eyes losing herself to the pleasure i was inflicting upon her young body. I sat her down on the couch and pulled down her skirt and panties revealing her moist and shaved pussy. I wasted no time and threw my tongue into her pussy forcing her to moan out loud. She tasted sweet and had plenty of juices to feed my tongue. I licked and sucked as much as i could driving her crazy all the while. Ariana grabbed my head and drove it towards her clit. I willingly and lovingly suckled it into my mouth as my fingers once again pierced her pussy.

"Ahhh fuck!" The sexy songstress whined above me as my fingers found her g spot. I sped up the speed of my tongue on her clit and held out as she was hit by an orgasm that rocked her entire body.I continued to lick her juices as she recovered from the powerful orgasm. I pulled away and made her kneel down on the floor in front of me. Our lips met and we kissed hungrily as my hands found her smooth ass cheeks. My dick had refound its hardness while i was busy giving Ariana head. I turned her around and bent her over so that her ass would be sticking towards me and her elbows were on the couch. I grabbed her hips and pushed my hard pulsating cock between the tight folds of her pussy. She was so wet and tight that i groaned loudly at every inch of my cock that went deeper and deeper into her.

"Ohhh fuck yeah Duncan... Fuck me!" She moaned. I wrapped my arms around her tight little body and groped her tits as i pumped my dick harder and faster into her soaping wet pussy. I pulled and twisted her hard nipples as my dick careened into the depths of her pussy. Ariana had a beautifully shaped ass and I was reminded of the fact as my dick continued to disappear and reappear beneath the soft cheeks. Ariana was now flinging her body back onto my cock driving both of us ever closer to orgasm. I lowered my hand and stroke her clit hard and fast, matching the speed at which we were fucking. "AHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Screamed Ariana as she came hard squirting juices from her pussy and all over me. I quickly followed screaming out loud and unloading enough cum to break a dam into the depths of her tight pussy. As we were trying to catch our breaths we both sat on the couch. Ariana laying her head on my chest.

"That was one hell of a first lesson." She finally said breathlessly.

"I agree. At this rate we'll turn you into a pro within the week." We both laughed.

"Thanks for coming to this dinner with me. Sean was supposed to go but well you know."

"Hey no need to thank me. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

***********************************************************************************************

A few days later it was the night of Stamp's dinner. He hosted this huge dinner every year and invited current and prospective clients. I was in my apartment with Gary getting dressed and prepped.

"Alright Duncan, just so you know, I don't usually like to get my clients involved this up close. You have to be careful. You get caught and it's game over." Gary lectured me for what felt like the twentieth time.

"I know Gary. But we have to do something."

"We're not even sure we will find anything."

"It's not like i'm breaking into some highly secured government facility. It's a safe, in his office at his home, during a party where there will be a big crowd. If i sneak away for a few minutes, I doubt anyone will notice i'm gone." Gary didn't look convinced but stopped fighting me.

"Okay, let's go over this one more time. His office is set up on the second floor. The party will probably spill all over the property. Wait a few hours before making a move. He has a really good safe, but a client of mine owns the company that installed it. The brand has three failsafes numbers, in case the owner forgets his combination or some other complication. Try all three and when you're done hit the fourth code on the piece of paper which will reset to whichever number Stamp has chosen. Then get the hell out, continue to mingle a little before leaving."

"Sounds very much like Mission Impossible! I'll be careful Gary." He handed me a flash drive.

"I expect that if Stamp is blackmailing your friend, she probably isn't the only one. He would have stored it, and any others on a hard drive. Plug this into it and it will copy any and all files that are on it."

"Cool gadget. This is sounding more and more like Mission Impossible."

"Stop joking Duncan. You could go to jail for this." He cautioned me once more.

"I know. Just trying to lighten the mood."

"Well the mood won't be light in prison."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence."

"I think you can do this. Just a little nervous is all. I'm running a check on his real name and this guy is a real piece of work." Gary said wiping the sweat from his brow.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't have all the details yet. Just get through tonight and we will have a much clearer picture of what we're actually dealing with."

"I already know Gary." I said as i finished putting on my tie. "The Devil."

************************************************************************************

I got in my car and drove to Ariana's place to pick her up. I had been joking with Gary but deep down, I was nervous as hell. Not only about what it would mean for me if I were to get caught; but what Stamp could and probably would do to the people i care about, if he knew what i was up to. I had already seen how little he cared about those he stepped on to get what he wanted. I don't think i wanted to see how far he would go if he wanted revenge. I just had to stay calm and be careful. I drove up Ariana's driveway. It was a nice little two story house with a pool out back. It was a great place. I walked up and rang the doorbell.

"Come on in!" I heard her yelling. "I'm upstairs in my room almost done. Come on up." I went up the stairs and found a door that was slightly ajar. I pushed it open the rest of the way and my jaw nearly hit the floor at the sight before me. Ariana was wearing a sexy lace red bra and panty set. The bra pushed her sexy breast up, making them look as though they were threatening to pop out at any given moment. Her tight stomach was on display as well as her soft legs. The sight of her made me moan with desire.

"You like?" She asked me in what had to be the sexiest voice I had ever heard. I could only nod as she walked over to me and kissed me passionately. I quickly wrapped my arms around her,intoxicated by her scent. She had clearly just come out of the shower. She pushed me back against the door, forcing it shut. Her lips didn't dare leave mine as she unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants to the ground. She turned around and rubbed her ass against my incredibly hard cock. She lifted her arms behind my neck, pulling my face into hers. I gladly sucked and nibbled at the soft flesh and used my hands to play with her tits.

"No fucking me Duncan! I just want another practice session before we head out." She practically whispered to me before dropping to her knees. She turned around facing my cock and placed a soft kiss on its head. "I want to show you all you've taught me." I watched her as she grabbed my dick and slowly brought it closer and closer into her mouth. I groaned as i felt her breath. I moaned as her tongue lashed at my sensitive member. I whimpered as her sexy lips closed upon my dick, engulfing me in the warmth of her mouth.

"Ohhh shit!" I cried out. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. She moved her head further on my dick, causing more of it to push down into her throat. I grabbed her dark hair and she started to pump her mouth up and down my shaft. Her tongue was swirling and creating magic on my senses. Her hand was busy playing with my balls.

I couldn't take it any longer and started fucking her mouth. I moved my hips sliding my tool even farther down, towards her throat. We had been practicing for the past few days. Meeting when we could so that Ariana could improve her skills. I had to admit; i was a pretty good teacher. I was reminded how much as Ariana finally took me into her throat. I was forced to lean my head back and enjoy the sensations. She finally pulled off and took a few breaths while jerking off my cock. She looked at me her eyes full of desire. "Fuck my mouth Duncan. It's yours!" She took my dick back into her mouth and I could wait no longer. My hips pumped hard against her mouth. Ariana was keeping up with me; something she had a hard time doing when we started all of this.I grabbed her hair and lost myself to the pleasure i was feeling. I could feel the cum ready to burn it's way through my cock and into the singer's mouth. I warned her, which just caused her to speed up and increase her suction. "OHHH SHIT!" I howled as the cum launched from my cock straight into her mouth. Ariana was swallowing as though it was her last meal. I felt my knees go weak, but she continued her ministrations on my cock even as it softened between her lips. She finally popped off not leaving a single drop behind.

"Tasty as always Duncan." She said to me still on her knees.

"You have come a long way in such a short time."

"I had a good teacher." She said as she stood up and walked into the bathroom. I followed closely behind and we both cleaned up before kissing once more.

"That was amazing. I wish i had time to repay the favor!"

"Well how about you come back afterwards and I might just let you!" She told me as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I like the sound of that." I answered and grabbed her ass teasingly.

"I need to finish getting dressed." I watched her ass sway back into the bedroom and continued to sneak peeks at her as she put on a sexy red gown that showed plenty of cleavage and was tight in all of the right places. We got to my car and i drove us towards Bel Air.

"I never asked you. Is there anyone in mind that you are doing all of this... Well let's call it studying." I asked Ariana. She laughed.

"No. Not at all. I just never really gave head before and want to be more comfortable doing it."

"No one even remotely interesting?"

"To be honest with you, not at all. Guys just want one thing when it comes to being with me."

"Who could blame them though?" I joked and she hit me in the arm.

"I'm serious. I want to have something real. Something deep. Like you had with Victoria. Like I had with..." I knew what she was going to say. But decided not to press her