The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 11

Story Info
Fun with Alexandra Daddario and Kate Upton.
8.8k words
4.47
35.8k
45

Part 29 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks had passed since the Emmy nominations were made officials. For the first time in a long time, my life was going incredibly well. I had started work on the second season, I had a great team working with me and every day on the job was fun. Things with Alex were perfect. We had spent almost every free moment together, and even that didn't feel like enough. She had started work on her new movie, while San Andreas made over 100 million at the box office. We were both on a high, professionally as well as personally. Everything was right with the world.

It was late on a Sunday. Actually I guess you could call it early Monday morning. I was sleeping at Alex's house when I woke up in the middle of the night. The T.V was on, and Alex was watching Ghostbusters while scarfing down a box of cookies. I turned towards her and watched her through half closed lids. I had seen her almost every day and could still not help but be staggered by her beauty. Especially now, that she didn't even know I was looking at her. I laughed to myself as she ate cookie after cookie and recited the lines along with the movie.

"We should have gotten you a spot in that reboot." I muttered to her.

"Oh, did i wake you? I'm sorry. I couldn't sleep."

"You're good, no problem. I was just watching you kill that box of cookies."

"Hey, cookies help me sleep." She told me sincerely. I looked over at the clock and saw it was nearly 4 in the morning.

"When is your call time?"

"7."

"What's going on with you? You've been having trouble sleeping the last few nights." She looked a little worried.

"It's nothing really. You should go back to sleep." She told me. I sat up in bed, and pulled her body into mine.

"Come on, you can tell me anything."

"I know. I just think it might be a little early to drop this bomb." She told me tucking her chin into her sizable chest.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure we'll be okay." I told her sincerely.

"Okay, but promise me you'll at least hear me out."

"I promise." I said kissing her forehead.

"Okay." She took a deep breath and continued avoiding my gaze. " You know I went to an all girl school?" I nodded, not wanting to interrupt her. "Well, you put all those girls together, with no boys, you know somethings are bound to happen." She finally looked at me, watching me for a reaction. She saw me smiling.

"Oh, so you were messing around with the girls in your dorm?" I joked, pulling her closer into me. "How very pornographic of you Ms. Daddario!" She hit me in the arm.

"It wasn't like that. Okay yes it was. You don't mind, really?"

"Why would I care? "

"I don't know! Guys are weird!"

"We sure are! Is that what's been keeping you up? You didn't know how to admit this to me?"

"Yes and no. I was worried how'd you react to that part of me. I haven't been with another girl in quite some time. Lately though those feelings have been coming back." She said the last part lowering her head once more. I thought about it for a second, the answer was quite obvious.

"Kate huh!" She nodded.

"Yeah. She's really gorgeous. And i just want to jump her bones sometimes. Those tits of hers are amazing."

"Well, that's how every red blooded man in the world feels. It also helps that she's incredibly cool and down to earth." I said remembering the few conversations i've had with the model whenever i came to visit Alex on set. She was as incredible in real life as she was on her magazine shoots.

"Yeah right? And we're always so close during shooting. Sometimes i'm worried i might slip up and she'll find out.

"I'm sorry. You're already halfway through the shoot, you just gotta hold on a little longer."

"You're sure it doesn't bother you?" She asked looking at me.

"Not at all! Just means I gotta wake up early and go work out in the morning. I need to get ready for that model off." She laughed and kissed me.

"You're a pretty great boyfriend you know that?"

"So i've been told. I think you need a much better sleeping remedy than cookies at this point."

"Oh yeah? What do you have in mind?" She asked me, biting her lower lip. That was always her tell. Letting me know we were on the same page.

"This." I replied to her, putting her hand on my hardening cock. I pulled her into me and we began kissing. Our lips parting and making way for our tongues to meet. Her hand was continuing to stroke my cock as mine were busy pulling down her panties. When they were down to her ankles, Alex kicked them away and settled back, allowing me access to play with her wet cunt. My fingers knew every inch by heart at this point, quickly finding all of her prefered spots.

"Damn! You know my pussy so well already." Alex moaned as one of my digit slipped into her hot box.

"I'm a fast learner." I told her as my fingers banged and curled within her. Making her groan and squirm all over the bed. Her hand had not remained idle. She was jerking me off, as the passion in our kisses intensified. She pulled down my boxers, setting me completely free and I was ready to go. I turned her around so that she would be lying on her stomach. I crawled onto of her and slid my cock into her wet cunt. Her legs were together beneath me, making her pussy that much tighter. I rocked my hips, sending my dick crashing into her depth.

"Fuck, yeah!" Alex moaned her face buried in a pillow. My hands grasped her ass cheeks and i began to fuck her hard and fast. I lowered my upper body so that I could kiss the nape of her neck. My hands encircled her womanly form and grabbed her large tits. I squeezed her fondled her heaving breasts as I continued fucking her with all my worth.

I pulled back and kneeled behind her. I waited as she lifted her ass so that we would be in a more traditional doggystyle position. The moment those round cheeks of hers lifted off the bed, I was already halfway into her cunt. "Oh fuck!" I groaned as her lips tightened around my pole. I fucked her hard as the walls of her pussy massaged and coaxed me to a stunning orgasm. I held on to her hips and felt her pussy getting tighter as she was overcome by an intense orgasm. Her pussy clamped hard on my dick forcing me to cum as well. I could no longer hold back as i filled her cunt with my warm and seed.

Alex crashed on the bed after she had cum. I quickly followed suit enveloping my arms around her wonderful figure. I called out to her a couple of times only to find she had already fallen asleep. I smirked and quickly followed suit.

**********************************************************************************

I was awoken a few hours later by Alex poking me.

"Duncan, Duncan!" She continued to call my name until i responded.

"Yes, yes, I'm up, i'm up."

"My car won't start! Can you please drive me to the set?"

"Yeah, of course. Let me get dressed."

A few minutes later, we were on our way out of her driveway.

"I'm so sorry Duncan. How about you take a nap in my trailer?"

"Sure sounds good. I have to go to the studio later today. Pharrell is working with Iggy, and wants to talk about the music for season 2."

"Are you okay? With what we talked about last night?" She asked shyly.

"Of course." I told her reaching over to her and holding her hand. "Doesn't change how I feel about you one bit!"

"Really?"

"Well makes me wonder what you use to do with those girls, i'll admit."

"Maybe one day i'll tell you. Or better yet, we'll get to share one and i'll get to show you."

"Now we're talking!" I exclaimed. She laughed.

"Thanks for being so cool about all this."

"Thank you, for being you." I said kissing her when we stopped at a red light. When we got to the studio, Alex rushed off and headed to makeup and wardrobe. I walked towards her trailer, to take a nap. I ran into Kate on my way. The blonde looked stunning as always. She was presently wearing a red tank top and jean shorts. Her legs were incredibly well toned, her impressive tits looked as though they were about to burst through the tank top and slap me in the face. She was very beautiful as well.

"Hey Duncan. What are you doing around here so early?" She asked, giving me a hug and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Alex's car wouldn't start. I had to drive her down." I told her, feeling her impressive chest against mine.

"You're a sweet guy. Justin would have just called me a UBER." She said laughing. Justin was of course her boyfriend, Justin Verlander, the big baseball player.

"Justin is a world class athlete. I'm sure he'd drive you if he weren't so busy." We both laughed.

"What's going on with Alex?" She asked me out of the blue.

"What do you mean?"

"Just when we met everything was great and we got along, but as of late she has seemed a little distant. Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh no. It's nothing like that. She's said nothing but good things about you since you two met. I was actually quite jealous for a bit."

"Oh really? Can't handle a little competition?" She said smiling.

"I definitely can. But let's be honest; you are nowhere near little competition."

"Is that a joke about my breast?" She said covering up the enormous pair.

"Oh, no, no no, not at all." I mumbled. "You're gorgeous. You'd be competition for anyone." I was flooded with relief as she began laughing at me.

"Just yanking your chain Duncan. I really like Alex, I really want us to get along."

"You've got nothing worry about."

"How are things between you two?" She asked changing the subject.

"Really great. I'm as happy as can be. Alex is incredible."

"She is. And hot as hell too." She looked worried. Almost a though she said something she shouldn't have. I could see her nipples getting hard through her red tank top.

"Oh wow. It looks like I do have to worry after all." I said jokingly.

"No, no, i didn't mean like that." It was her turn to be uncomfortable.

"My turn to be yanking your chain."

"Just don't tell her i said that. I don't want things to get any weirder." She asked shyly.

"Of course, no trouble. I'm going to get some sleep in Alex's trailer. I'll see you later."

"See you later Duncan." We kissed on the cheek. I watched the beautiful model turned actress walk away and couldn't help but think how great Alex's taste were. Kate Upton was really something unique. I shook my head as i entered the trailer and quickly crashed on the bed.

********************************************************

A little while later, I was awoken by the most amazing feeling ever. My dick was hungrily being sucked on. It took me a while to make sure if I was dreaming. After I opened my eyes and found Alex's dark hair bobbing up and down on my pole sloppily, I still thought I was dreaming. To have this beautiful and wonderful woman wake me up this way, I had clearly been blessed by the gods.

I groaned, letting her know I was awake. She looked up at me, her blue eyes blazing with heat, she smiled at me before returning to the task at hand. Her lips tightened around my pole, while her hand began playing around with my balls. I ran my hand through her hair, as she bobbed much faster. Her saliva was dripping down my cock, as she used her mouth to fuck the cum out of it.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kate watching us from the window outside. Alex's trailer was the very last one on the opposite end of the lot. Kate probably wouldn't be noticed by anyone for a little while. Which was a good thing, since one of her hand was touching her breasts as the other was down in the front of her jean shorts, rubbing her pussy as her eyes fixated on the sight of Alex's talented mouth and tongue took me to new heights of pleasure. Alex pulled off of my cock, and yanked her shirt over her head. Her bra quickly followed. Her big tits were staring right at me. The hard nipple, the creamy colored flesh. Seeing her that way made me pause and realize just how lucky I was. She took off her pants and her underwear as I finished undressing. I took a quick look outside, and saw that Kate was staring in awe, but not at me. The gorgeous blonde's eyes were glued onto Alex's flawless body. Her hand sped up even faster in her shorts, her mouth was opened in a quiet whisper. The fact that Alex had no idea made it all the more exciting.

Alex pushed me onto my back and quickly dropped her steaming pussy down upon my hard cock. Her hands landed on my chest, using it for leverage, she then began bouncing up and down onto my dick. My hands wrapped around her hips and grabbed her delectable ass. Her back was turned to the window. She couldn't see Kate, but Kate had a great view of her ass, as well as the sight of my dick going into her pussy. I could see Kate, and she was now pulling hard on her nipples, watching the brunette fuck me.

I reached over and grabbed Alex's top. I sat up and kissed the brunette beauty. The kiss was hot and our tongues swirled around at a ridiculous speed. I wrapped the top around her head, covering her blue eyes. "Mhmmm, kinky." She moaned before i grabbed her hips and began pistoning my dick in and out of her. "Ohhhh, FUCK! Damn Duncan!" I pulled Alex off of me and turned her around. Her ass was in my direction and her covered face was looking out towards Kate, who was still outside rubbing her pussy. I gave her a head gesture, letting her know she could come inside. The blonde, quietly opened the door and sat down in a chair not far from us. She quickly pulled down the shorts she was wearing, the scent of her pussy being added to the room almost immediately. I sped up my hips, sending my cock crashing into Alex's sexy pussy. Kate was riveted. Her eyes refused to look away from Alex's incredible bosom, that continued to sway front and back as i continued to fuck her as hard as possible. The sounds of our bodies smashing against each other filled the entire room. Alex was moaning loudly.

"Fuck me, Duncan Oh shit, fuck me hard." She yelled as I did just as she asked me. I loved watching the ripple her ass cheeks produced whenever I slammed into her. "Oh fuck!!" She said again. Kate was now naked in her chair. Her legs spread wide, she had two fingers inside of her as she rubbed her clit with her thumb. Her other hand was playing with her huge tits. Fucking Alex while watching Kate was almost too much for me, but i swore to myself that I would hold off until she had cum. Kate's gaze refused to break from the site of Alex's body, which was currently being fucked to the edge of orgasm.

"Shit Duncan! I'm cumming! SHIT, SHIT!" Alex screamed out as her pussy clamped down on my surging dick, forcing me to shoot all of the cum I had stored in my balls. Kate's body tightened, and she bit hard on her lip to keep herself from screaming. I could no longer hold back, I screamed out as my hips went into a frenzy. My dick shot so much cum into Alex, I was sure she would be leaking it out of her until the end of the day. I looked over at Kate, looking incredibly sexy after her self induced cum. Alex had crashed on the bed and tried to catch her breath. She rolled around and began to remove the shirt around her head. I lay atop of her and held it, kissing her softly and lovingly. Meanwhile Kate was getting dressed and slowly making her way to the door.

"I'm so sorry about that baby." Alex said to me when we stopped kissing. "I just saw Kate, she looks so hot today." Kate froze with her hand on the door knob. She looked at me with pleasant surprise written all over her face. I smiled at her, giving her another head gesture. She smiled and practically skipped out of the trailer as I finally removed the makeshift blindfold, revealing Alex's beautiful eyes to me. I kissed her, mixing our tongues together.

"No need to apologize. I'm at your service. But I do need to get going. Want to join me for a quick shower?"

"Do I ever!" She replied before we got under the warm shower and ended up in a hot make out session. When I was dressed and getting ready to leave, Alex got a phone call. She picked up and seemed happy to hear from whoever was on the other line.

"That was Ashley! She's in town and wants to grab dinner tomorrow night. Are you free?" She asked covering the speaker of the phone with her hand.

"Yeah sure." I told her as i put my shoes on.

"Sure we'd love to. See you tomorrow. " She hung up and ran over to kiss me. "I'm excited. You'll love her, she's great. Her boyfriend will be there. I haven't met him yet."

"I'm sure it'll be a fun night. I gotta run. I'll pick you up in a few hours." I kissed her one last time before heading out of the trailer. I made a detour and headed towards Kate's trailer. I knocked on the door, and the sexy blonde opened the door wearing a robe.

"Can we talk?" I asked before she let me in. She closed the door behind me.

********************************************************

I arrived at the studio a little early. The doors to the elevator opened up and walking towards Pharrell's booth, I knocked into someone. I couldn't see who, but I could make out flowing dark hair. The woman's purse had fallen, and I quickly apologized before bending down to help her with the contents of the purse that had been strewn all over the floor.

"It's okay." The brunette said. I took all but a second for the voice to register. It was Victoria. She hadn't recognized me until our eyes had met over her purse. She smiled brightly.

"Hey, How are you?" She asked me.

"I'm doing well thanks. I came to meet Pharrell. We need to work on some things for the second season."

"Oh yeah, I heard about the Emmy Nomination. Congratulations. You really deserve it. The show is really something special." She said as I handed her, her lipstick. I could see dangling from her neck, the gold pendant that I had bought her while we were in Paris. Our eyes met, and her smile grew larger. We both stood up, and I began to feel incredibly nervous all of a sudden. It had caught me by surprise that she still had it, let alone was still wearing it.

"Thanks, that means a lot to me." I was finally able to say.

"I heard you were seeing Alexandra Daddario. How is that going?"

"It's going well. Just been a few weeks. How's Eric?"

"Well. He's doing very well, and it's largely because of you."

"What do you mean?" I asked her, taken again completely by surprise. This was happening quite a bit today.

"At Derek's party, I don't know what you said to him. But ever since that night, he's been different. He's not taking drugs anymore, and just got on a new pilot on ABC. He said you told him something, but wouldn't go into details. So whatever it was, thank you so much Duncan." I had fixed Strong's drug problem? Fuck me!

"I'm glad to hear that." I finally responded.

"I tried calling you, but i just got your machine." She had called me right before I had gotten on the flight to London, this must have been why.

"Yeah. Well i'm glad I could help. Anything to see you happy." We smiled at each other, and for a moment I couldn't look away. She really was gorgeous. I was very happy with Alex, but Victoria would always be Victoria. "I have to get to this meeting." I finally said.

"Yeah of course. I'll see you soon." She said kissing me on the cheek. "Take care Duncan." She turned and headed towards the elevator. I stood and watched her walk away, admiring her body. She turned back and saw me still standing at the same spot. She waved and gave me one last smile before heading into the elevator. I took a deep sigh and a moment to get my thoughts back in order. I walked into the sound room where Pharrell was working on the panel while Iggy was recording her song.

"Hey! How's it going?" I asked him as i took a seat next to him.

"I'm great man. What you think?" He asked me, pointing towards Iggy.

"She sounds great. I can't believe she's having so much trouble with her album." I told him as I looked at the australian rapper give her all in the booth.