The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was perfect. Paris is wonderful."

"You seem ready to go back." I reached my hands across the table and held her hands in mine.

"I just want to be wherever you are. It doesn't matter if it's Paris, New York, L.A. Hell that smile of yours could make living in Yemen bearable." She laughed. "So i'm good. As long as i'm with you; anywhere feels like a perfect weekend in Paris."

"Is that why you want to move in with me? So that everyday will be like this?" She said smiling.

"Well i can't promise that everyday will. But I can promise that I will do my very best to make every day more special than the last." She kissed me over the table.

"You are on a roll tonight aren't you?"

"Aren't I most nights?"

"You are! But tonight something is different." I directed her gaze to the beautiful view in front of us.

"Well maybe Paris gets the assist tonight." I joked.

"You're right, the city definitely makes everything better. We should come back! Every year we come back to Paris have dinner here, and you say sweet things to me." She said excitedly.

"That sounds like a great idea."

"It's a deal! Next year, we'll be sitting right here in this restaurant. By then we will both be Emmy winners!"

"Whatever you want Miss Justice. I love you."

"I love you too." She told me as we kissed softly. We paid the check and headed back to the hotel. We had a little time before we had to catch the jet back to New York. We walked hand in hand to our room. Victoria went in first, I closed the door behind us. She pulled me into her body and kissed me so deeply, I worried that my feet would go through the floor. I wrapped my arms around her and returned the kiss just as passionately. Victoria turned me towards the bed and pushed me down onto it. She crawled on my body, rubbing hers sensually against mine. Our lips met again, our tongues found each other and there was no denying the heat that came from their meeting. We both moaned and groaned into each other's mouths, enjoying the feel and taste of one another.

"I'll be right back." Victoria promised as she lifted herself off of me and quickly ran to the bathroom. I lay there with my dick hard and took a deep breath to calm myself. I took off my pants and shirt and laid on top of the bed in my underwear. A few moments later, Victoria came out of the bathroom, proving to me once again, that she was always worth the wait. She looked incredibly sexy in a lace red slip. It went down to her thigh, showcasing her perfectly fit dancer's legs. The cleavage accentuated her soft tits, making me groan with desire. Her hair was down, framing her face beautifully. She walked over to the bed slowly, joining me in the bed. She straddled my hips and held her forehead against mine.

"You like it?" She asked me, her breath cool against my face.

"I love it." I told her, feeling the warmth of her pussy against me. She kissed me again. My arms wrapped around her body, pulling her closer against me. The lace felt amazing against my bare skin. Her scent driving me crazy and dizzy with desire. I rolled us over, so that I was now on top. Our lips wouldn't dare separate for a second. Victoria's hands lowered and grasped my hard cock. I moaned loudly into her mouth. She pulled my underwear down my legs and i quickly kicked them off. I settled between her legs, lifting the bit of fabric that was covering the reason of all my desire. Victoria wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist. Slowly, effortlessly I sunk my hard cock into her. I loved the feeling of her tight wet cunt.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as ecstasy quickly took over my mind. I slowly pumped my hips in and out of this beautiful woman, knowing very well there was no greater pleasure in the universe. I kissed Victoria again. Our lips instantly know what the other needed and wanted. I was still slowly pumping my hips into Victoria. Her legs were locked behind my back as her hips met mine stroke for stroke. My hands lowered to her perfect bottom. I grabbed each cheek into my hands, pushing her harder against me.

"Oh yessssss!" Victoria exclaimed. The look on her face was beyond amazing. Her lips were open as the most wonderful noises escaped them. Her eyes were closed as she felt the pleasure coarse through her body. "I love how you fuck me!" Victoria told me, pushing me to fuck her harder. My hips began to speed up, causing me to almost lose myself to her cunt. We were now staring at each other directly into the eyes as we fucked each other to an orgasm to end all orgasms. "I love you! I Love you!! I FUCKEN LOVE YOU!" Victoria screamed as she came.

"AHHH, I Love you too!" I said to her as i felt the dam break and the cum shoot straight from my cock into my beautiful girlfriend. I crashed on the bed next to her and we held each other closely as we recuperated. A quick glance at the clock, told us that we had very little time left. We quickly showered and gathered our things before getting in the car to the airport. When we were settled comfortably into our seat on the jet, Victoria's hand reached out to mine.

"Thank you so much. This trip was really special." She said.

"It really was. I enjoyed it all. Can't wait to be back."

"Next year! it's only 365 days away."

"365 wonderful days with you." We kissed and felt the plane rumbling beneath us. We were heading home.

*******************************************************************************

Serene and Madison had fallen asleep. The nurses had brought in a much more comfortable couch where the two were snuggling and sleeping fitfully. I was still in my uncomfortable chair, wide awake and listening to the beating of Victoria's heart. The nurse from the other night came in.

"Still no change." She said going over the charts and machines. "I'm glad to hear her family is here."

"Me too. It's nice to see them again."

"Have you tried talking to her yet?" She asked me.

"No, I haven't." I admitted.

"Why not?"

"I guess, I just wouldn't know what to say."

"Just tell her what you would tell her if she were standing right in front of you. Let her know you're waiting for her to come back to you." She left the room. Her last few words hanging in the air. I knew what she meant. But for some reason, when she said that I was waiting for her to come back to me, it quickened the tempo of my heartbeat. I looked over at Victoria and decided what the hell. It was worth a shot. I brought my chair closer to her bed, and I held her hand.

"Hey V. It's Duncan. I don't know if you can hear me. But if you can, I want you to know that we are here and we are hoping you pull through. There's so much that I wish I could tell you. I won an Emmy. Just like you always said I would. The guys were here earlier. They brought it over. They're worried about you too. The moment they gave it to me, the first thing that came to mind, was that I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Thank you, V. Thank you so much for the life you've given me. If you hadn't read my book, hadn't believed in me, hadn't forced MTV to hire me. I don't even want to dare to imagine what my life would be like. But I still need you V. Even if we're not together, I need to know that you're okay. That you're happy. Cuz the world isn't the same without you. You make it better. Just knowing that someone like you exists out there. It gives me hope for better things.

I know things between us didn't end well. That I left. That we had to end things. But it was never because I stopped loving you. I just need you to wake up. I need you to come back to us. To come back for your mom, for Madi. You can't leave us. We all need you. Please V... Wake up... Please..." I lay my head onto the bed. I closed my eyes and just hoped for a miracle. It was very subtle at first. I almost didn't notice it. But there was definitely a slight twitch from Victoria's hand that I was still holding. I felt it again, and this time it was much less subtle. I looked up and I felt a huge weight lift off from my chest as I watched Victoria's eyes slowly flutter open. Her soft brown eyes were open and she quickly looked around, taking in all of her surroundings.

"V? V you're awake!" I almost cried out loudly.

"Wa...Wa...water..." She was finally able to say. I stood up a quickly got her a cup. I held it by her mouth as she took a slow sip. "What happened?" She asked.

"You were in a car accident. We're at the hospital. Your mom and sister are here." I walked over to the Justice women currently sleeping. I tapped Serene on the shoulder and she quickly awoke.

"Duncan, What is it?" She asked looking at me fearing the worst.

"She's awake." I told her smiling. She looked towards the bed and saw her beautiful daughter staring back at her. She jumped off of the couch and ran towards her, waking Madison in the process.

"What's going on?" The youngest justice said, waking up groggily.

"Your sister is awake!" Serene announced as she kissed her daughter all over the face. I left the room to tell a doctor. I came back a few moments later with him, only to find the Justice women all holding on to one another.

"Can i check the patient?" The doctor asked in a joking tone. The girls all laughed and giggled happy to be all together once more. The doctor ran some quick checks. "You seem to be doing okay. We'll keep you over for observation for a few days. But you should make a full recovery."

"Thank you so much Doctor." Serene said clearly happy. I watched the women share in their happiness for a few minutes, before getting myself together and heading out.

"Duncan, thank you so much for everything." Serene said giving me a huge hug. Madison hugged me as well.

"You're welcome. It's the least i can do."

"I'll be right back. I need to make some calls." Said Serene leaving the room.

"I'll get you some Ice sis." Said Madi, leaving Victoria and I alone. We just looked at each other for a little bit.

"I'm glad you're okay." I finally said.

"Thank you for being here. It meant a lot."

"Of course. You should get some rest. I should get going." I said heading towards the door.

"Duncan." She called to me, forcing me to stop in my tracks and look back. "You called me V." She said smiling. I couldn't help but do the same.

"Yeah i guess I did."

"I thought you said we weren't those people anymore?" I walked over to her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Doesn't mean I'll ever stop caring about you." She smile.

"That's good to know." She said reaching for her neck. Panic filled her eyes realizing her necklace was no longer there. "Where is?"

"You're looking for this?" I asked showing it to her. I made my way over to her and put it back in it's rightful place. Our eyes met, and there was no denying the flutter that began in my stomach.

"We'll always have Paris." She said.

"Always." With that i left the room. I stepped outside of the hospital for the first time since the night of the Emmys. I took in a deep breath and flagged down the first cab I could find.

*****************************************************************************************

I reached my building and quickly made my way to my apartment. I opened the door, feeling more tired than I ever remembered being. I sat down on my couch, and sighed deeply as I felt my body begin to decompress.

"Hey." I followed the sound, and saw Alex standing near my bedroom door. I smiled, happy to see her. I got off the couch and walked over to her. She looked great in a pair of tight jeans and a black t shirt.

"Hey. I'm so glad to see you." I said holding her. I looked behind her and saw a small roll out suitcase. "What's that for?" I asked her, dread and worry clearly in my tone. She pulled away from me. She tucked her hands into the back pockets of her jeans. There was a sadness to her eyes that could not be mistaken.

"I just came to get my things. I wanted to talk to you, before leaving." She began not even looking me in the eyes.

"Alex, what's wrong?"

"I can't be here. I can't be with you."

"What? Why? What's going on?" I asked feeling as though my world was crashing down.

"I saw you Duncan. The way you reacted when you got the call, the way you ran off to be by her side. You're still in love with her.'

"Alex, it's not like that." I tried to defend myself, but she held her hand up. Stopping me.

"It's okay. I know you love me. But what you feel for her, what you guys have or had or whatever... that's storybook. It doesn't just go away. I can't compete with that." She continued, with tears streaming down her face. It broke my heart to see her that way.

"No, Alex. You don't have to compete with her or with anyone."

"I'll always worry Duncan. That one day you'll wake up and realize that she's the one for you. That you'll leave me for her. I can't live like that Duncan. I can't always be scared and looking over my shoulder. I don't want that. And after what happened with Logan... I can't...I just can't." I walked over to her. I tried to grab her and make her look at me. But to no avail. She simply turned her back to me.

"Alex don't go. You have no idea what you've done for me. You made me breathe again, love again, you made me happy. You made my heart beat again." I told her sincerely.

"But who does it beat for?" She asked me finally looking me dead in the eyes. I saw it then and there, there was no denying the resolve. She was dead set on leaving no matter what I could say. I lowered my head to the ground, making a tight fist. Alex came to me and held me close to her. I took her in. Her scent, her body, her heart. I realized then that this could be the last time. "I love you." She told me. "You are such a good, kind man and you carry the biggest heart that I have ever seen. But... but...I can't take the chance of you breaking my heart. If you did...I don't think i could ever recover." She handed me something. It was a small box that was gift wrapped. "I want you to have this. I want you to remember me. I'll never forget you Duncan." She placed a soft kiss on my lips. My mind instantly returned to Mark's wedding. Where we kissed for the first time. Only noticing for the first time, the tears running down my own face. She turned and pulled her bag away towards the door. She opened it and was halfway through the door.

"Alex!" I said. She looked back at me with her beautiful blue eyes. I knew there was something I could say. Something that had never been said in the history of the world. Something that would make all of this crazy pain stop. Something that would make all of this okay. But nothing came. I was an Emmy winning writer, and in that moment, when I needed my words more than ever, they had failed me. "I'm sorry." Was all I could muster.

"I know." She said before closing the door and leaving me alone. I opened the gift she had given me. I cried even more.

"If You Like Me Check Yes!"

It was the note I had written when I had surprised her in London. She had it framed. I took it over and placed it on my mantle, right next to my Emmy. I looked at them for a beat. Not really sure which one meant more to me at that moment. I turned towards the bathroom, and after the shower to end all showers I was in bed. I closed my eyes and prayed for sleep to come yet still fearing what tomorrow had to bring.