The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 15

Story Info
R&R with Ariana Grande.
7.1k words
4.64
26.4k
26

Part 33 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes quickly popped open. I laid in my bed not making a move. Listening. It was very dark in the apartment. I couldn't see much as my eyes adjusted to the darkness. There it was again. A noise coming from the living room. I quickly got up from the bed and ran towards the door. It was Alex. She had come back. I opened the door to the bedroom and flung myself into the next room.

Quickly my joy and excitement turned to confusion and fear. There definitely was someone in my living room, but it was not Alex. It was a total stranger that stood in my kitchen, pouring a glass of scotch. He was a black man in an impeccably tailored suit. He was easily 6'2 and one look at his arms told me he could easily subdue me if it would come to that. He looked at me with an amused smirk across his face.

"Did I wake you?" He said lifting the glass to his mouth. On his hand there was a ring with a distinctive marking. I couldn't make it out, I was too far. "This is good stuff. You have great taste. I suppose that's not too surprising. Taking into account the company you keep."

"Who the hell are you?" I finally was able to say. I hadn't moved an inch since I saw him. He took another long look at me before taking another sip from his drink.

"Just call me Howard. Oh and there's no reason to be afraid. I'm not here to hurt you." He made a show of putting the glass down, letting me know that if he wanted to or had to, he most certainly would. He walked out of the kitchen and sat down in my living room. "Have a seat. Let's talk." I sat down in the chair across from him, knowing very well that he wasn't asking.

"Who are you? What do you want from me?" I asked, doing my best to keep my voice stable.

"Who I am, is of no importance Mr. Bryant. My employer has taken quite an interest in you." He began, leaning forward so that we were at eye level.

"Why?"

"He believes that you have certain qualities that might be useful to our cause."

"Which is?" I asked more confused than ever.

"There is no denying that the industry you're a part of, is not in the best shape. The constant sequels and reboots, the lack of originality, the treatment of women, minorities, and certain ethnic groups, leaves much to be desired. We plaster box office numbers, claiming success, but we both know that simply paying high ticket prices does not a good movie make." I nodded, remembering conversations with Marty and Mark. "But we both know that's not really what's plaguing Hollywood. You're a bright man Duncan. Why don't you tell me."

"The power imbalance." I answered cautiously.

"Correct. Artists are being crushed in the new blockbuster economy. Over the past few years, studios have promoted executives with no artistic background, not even a day spent on set.Men like Kevin Tsuijihara who run Warner Bros, He used to run Six Flags. It's all about keeping things in the green. Never taking any risks, never trusting filmmakers. It's a sick and destructive cycle." I listened intently. He was of course right.

"You're right. But you haven't answered my question. What do you want from me?"

"Isn't it obvious Duncan?" He asked. I said nothing and waited for him to continue. "We want you to save Hollywood." I was on the verge of breaking out into laughter. He couldn't be serious. If I wasn't so worried about having a crazy person sitting in my apartment, I would have laughed in his face and kicked him out. The serious gaze he gave me, let me know that this man was almost always serious.

"What? Me? Why? Me?"

"My employer believes that you have what it takes to make a real difference. You're talented, well respected and very well liked. Now you've won an Emmy. And everyone knows why you weren't there to accept it yourself. You are someone that this industry can rally behind and pull itself up from it's own self destruction."

"This is insane." I exclaimed standing from my chair and walking away towards one of the windows. "You've got the wrong guy. I'm just a writer. I don't know how to deal with all of this. Even if i believed you. Even if I decided to do this, where would I even start?" I watched him as he stood up. He now held a folder in his hand.

"You start with this." He said handing it to me. I opened it and looked inside. There were a tons of documents. Legal and financial ones I barely understood, it was all gibberish to me. Except for one thing. All of the documents had the same name on it. Derek Stamp.

"No, no, no, no, no! I am not doing this. I am not going after Stamp, not again. I let that go. I moved on. I was happy. I was fucking happy. I put him behind me."

"Duncan. You care about people. Think of all the people he's hurt over the years. You can make a difference, you can stop him once and for all. You think the people you love will be safe as long as he's around?"

"Why the hell don't you stop him? Why the hell don't you go after him? You have all this information. Why the hell do you need me?" I almost yelled, beginning to feel anger rise in my chest.

"My employer believes that the change must come from you."

"Who the hell is this employer of yours?" I asked angrier than ever.

"That is a question for another day."

"I won't be your damn puppet. I won't risk my life and the life of all of my friends just because you handed me this folder." He quietly walked over towards me. Violence emanating from every inch of his skin.

"Your friends are already in danger Duncan. Who do you think gave Eric the drugs he took the night of the accident?" I looked at him with shock. "Exactly. You want your friends to be safe. Get rid of Stamp. Oh and I wouldn't tell anyone about this impromptu meeting." He walked away from me towards the door of my apartment. "We'll be watching Duncan."

"I'm just a damn writer." I pleaded one last time. Howard had a hand on the doorknob, he turned to look at me.

"For now Duncan." He said as he opened the door and stepped outside. "For now." I heard him say before closing it behind him. I stood at the same spot for quite some time. I wondered if any of that had actually taken place. The feeling of the heavy folder in my hand was the only reminder i needed.

*****

I must have fallen asleep. I woke up on my couch, the light from the sun hitting me right on the face. After Howard had left, I had poured myself a glass of scotch to calm my nerves. And then another, and then another. And then maybe a couple more. I wasn't usually a heavy drinker, and i hadn't eaten much lately. That was all taking a heavy toll on me at the moment. I squinted looking around at what might have woken me, when the knocking sound at my apartment door repeated itself.

I got up from the couch and made my way to the door. Slowly, very, very slowly. I opened it to find Ariana standing in front of me. Even in my hungover state, she looked gorgeous in a pair of skintight jeans and a grey top that revealed her flat, tan stomach.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked me a worried expression across her face.

"Huh, not really. I had a rough night." I admitted to her.

"From what i heard it's been a rough few days."

"It really has. Come on in." I said finally letting her inside. She passed in front of me and i caught a whiff of the sweet perfume she was wearing. "How are you?" I asked her.

"I'm fine. I just came from the hospital. Visiting Tori. She said you had been there since the accident. I came to check on you."

"Oh, thanks. That's very sweet of you. I'll be okay. I just need some rest and some food, i'll be right back on my feet." I told her as she hugged me. I held her small frame against me. Enjoying the feeling of being hugged. Her head was on my chest, reminding me just how small she was. "How's Victoria?" I asked.

"She's doing much better. She'll make a full recovery, she should be out of the hospital in a few days." She said taking a seat in the living room. I sat down as well in a comfort chair across from her. "How are things with Alex?" I looked away.

"She...Well...She broke up with me." I told her. The image of her walking away, pulling her suitcase behind her, quickly popped back into my mind.

"Oh wow, Duncan, i'm so sorry. What happened?"

"She felt...that I still had feelings for Victoria. That she couldn't compete with her. That I would one day leave her and go back to Victoria."

"I'm sorry Duncan. It looks like it was hard on the both of you." She said standing from her chair and kneeling in front of me. She held my hand forcing me to look at her. "It sounds like she really loves you, and had to protect herself."

"I understood that... It's just...I didn't want her to leave." I admitted.

"Is she right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Is she right to be worried? Do you still have feelings for Victoria?" She asked me earnestly.

I hadn't really thought about it. I had been so happy with Alex. She had made me forget all of my pain. She had helped me move on and reminded me what it was like to be in love. But did that mean that Victoria had been deleted from my heart. Did those feelings just go away? Or did they transfer over? Who the hell knows how this stuff works.

"I mean, i still care about Victoria. I wouldn't have been by her side if I didn't. But that doesn't mean I don't love Alex. Me going to the hospital, didn't mean that I am still in love with Victoria." I answered.

"You left your girlfriend. A girl you claim to love! On the red carpet of an award show in which YOU were nominated and had a strong chance to win, to be by the bedside of your ex girlfriend. That you loved and had shared something profound with. If that's not love, then what is it?" I looked away from her soft brown eyes not really sure what to say. "I think you have a lot of soul searching to do. Figure out what you really want. If it's Victoria than be with Victoria. If you want Alex, then fight like hell to get her back and when you do, make sure she knows there is no one in the world you'd rather be with. Remember the night we met?" I nodded. How could i forget?

"Remember what I told you? That you had to cherish what you had with Tori. What you guys have is rare. Some people go through life never knowing what that is like. You have! Twice! I know it may not feel like it, but you are one lucky man. Just make sure you make the right choice. Not just for yourself but for them."

"Thank you. For saying all of that. I know you're right. I don't want to hurt either of them."

"I know you don't. You're a good guy Duncan. You always want what's best for everyone. It just so happens this time, what's best for you will also be what's best for them. The one you choose will know that they're the one. The one you don't, will have a chance to move on and find that person for them." It all made sense. She was right.

"When did you get so wise?" I asked her jokingly.

"Well i've picked up a thing or two here and there." She replied as she settled on my lap. We cuddled on the couch, neither of us saying a word.

"Do you have anything planned for today?" I asked her, hoping the answer would be no.

"Nope. I'm not gonna leave you alone. I think you could use a friend right now." She said before placing a soft peck on my cheek. I turned to face her and our eyes met. She was so pretty. She smiled at me before lowering her face to mine, and kissing me on the lips. Ariana had always been a great kisser, but today, maybe due to my state, her kisses felt like the best thing in the world. I wrapped my arms around her tight body, pulling her tighter against me and deepening our kiss. Our tongues met halfway. Tasting her mouth, I couldn't help but feel my erection growing in my shorts.

We groaned into each other's mouths feeling the passion between us rise. I moved my hand into her top, refusing to stop until i reached her small perky breast. The moment I wrapped my hand around her firm globe, the sexy singer pulled her mouth away from mine to let out a moan that could boil any man's blood. She tossed her head back, exposing her neck to me. I quickly latched my tongue onto the soft skin, causing her to moan and squirm against my hard cock. Our lips met again as i lifted up he top, displaying her pretty tits and wonderful nipples to me.

I lowered my head and took one of her nipples into my mouth. Licking it and rolling it around my tongue. "ahhhh! I love that." Ariana moaned wrapping her arms around my head and pulling me deeper on to her succulent breast. I took my time, going from nipple to nipple, enjoying the smell of her skin as well as the feel of them in my mouth.

I could have continued going on if Ariana hadn't pulled my head towards her and began kissing me once more. I let myself enjoy the delicious taste of her mouth while my hands were busy unbuttoning her jeans. Ariana stood up from my lap, far enough to be out of my reach. We smiled at each other before the beautiful redhead undressed in front of me. First her top came off and was thrown on my couch. Ariana then turned around presenting her shapely rear to me. She bent at the knees pulling the jeans down, slowly revealing her sexy ass to my devouring gaze. She was wearing a bright blue thong that definitely made my dick jump a little more once it came into full view.

She kicked the jeans away before walking ass first towards me. Her hands were on her knees and her ass and teasingly wet pussy were now mere inches from my face. I pulled the thong out of the way and quickly pressed my tongue against her pussy. Licking her from the bottom all the way to the top of her pussy. She tasted marvelously and was producing so much wetness that i felt she would send my senses into a tailspin. I ran my tongue all over her pussy, licking and slurping away almost like a dying man in search of a cure. I pushed my tongue into her pussy, forcing a groan from the pretty girl. More and more of her juices flowed into my mouth.

Ariana began pushing her butt against my face, clearly enjoying herself. I had to admit, so was I. How many times can you say you have Ariana Grande's ass in your face, while you ate out her pretty little pussy? Now she was practically humping my face, pushing her body back and forth against my tongue. I was as deep as I could go into her pussy, my fingers were playing with her clit.

"Hmmm, HMMMM!! AHHH! AHHHHHHH!" Ariana was screaming and moaning out loud, so close to an orgasm. I used my tongue as a cock, fucking her with it, speeding up my fingers on her clit. "YES! YES! AHHHH YES!" Ariana practically sang with that gorgeous voice of hers as an orgasm ripped through her body. She turned around and kissed me, tasting her own juices on my tongue. "God that was so good! Your turn now Mr. Bryant." She said before dropping to her knees in front of me.

She quickly pulled my shorts down, making my cock pop into view. She gave it the sweetest smile before licking my hard shaft from ball to cock head. It was my turn to groan as the lovely redhead used her sexy mouth. I watched as she opened her mouth wide and lowered it onto the head of my cock. I watched amazed as my cock continued to disappear into her mouth. Ariana looked up at me, her soft brown eyes connecting with mine. She wrapped her soft hand around my cock and began pumping my cock. She pumped my cock as she used her mouth and tongue to tease and play with my cockhead.

She was amazing. She had come quite a long way. I remember when she gave me the head the first time, it was nothing compared to the intense pleasure she was bringing me. I ran my hand across her cock stuffed face. She looked so cute trying to smile with my dick in her mouth. "I love sucking your cock, Duncan!" She said to me as she pumped my cock recklessly. She took my cock in between her lips once more. She bobbed her head a few times before popping my cock out again. "It's just perfect! And your cum, tastes so good, I want some! I need some!" She said and then dove down onto my cock. I grabbed a handful of her hair and began pumping my cock even deeper into her mouth. "Fuck my mouth, Duncan! Fuck it!" She told me as her lips returned to their original position. I held nothing back and started fucking her mouth.

"Oh god, Ari!" I moaned as i felt her tongue swirl and dip all around my pulsating member. I was so close to cumming, I was breathing heavily. I could feel the cum churning in my balls. "Cum for me Duncan! Cum, cum, dammit!" She moaned all around my cock. Her hand was nothing but a blur. "AHHH!! DAMN!!" I moaned loudly as i felt the cum explode from my cock and hit Ariana dead in the face. She moaned as she continued stroking me, aiming my cock all over her face and chest. I crashed hard against the chair breathing hard to regain my breath.

"Oh god, You exploded all over me! You haven't cum in awhile have you?"

"It has been a few days, I have to admit." I joked feeling much lighter.

"I'm gonna need a shower. Will you join me?" She asked me looking surprisingly sexy covered in my cum.

"Of course I will. Let me order us some food first. Chinese?" I offered.

"Perfect." She kissed me before running off towards the bathroom.

I ordered the food and quickly headed to the bathroom, taking off my clothes as I went. Reaching the bathroom, I had to stop and witness the sight before my eyes. Ariana was wet and covered in soap. I felt my dick harden again. She spotted me and gave me the sexiest smile ever, before waving for me to come and join her. I jumped in behind her, pressing my cock against her firm ass. I wrapped my arms around her small frame and squeezed her wonderfully perky tits in the palm of my hands.

"Mhmm. Hard again already? Should I be flattered?" She asked me over the sound of the water washing away the soap from her skin.

"Oh yeah. Your body is amazing." I responded to her, turning her head towards me and kissing her passionately.Ariana rubbed her ass against my cock, making me moan into her sexy mouth. She turned around, wrapped her arms around my neck and resumed kissing me. I moved my hands to her ass, loving the feel of the firm cheeks in my hands.

"Mhmmm, Fuck me Duncan! I need you to fuck me." She moaned, rubbing her body against mine, making me dizzy with desire. I easily lifted her into my arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I pushed her body against the shower wall, and slowly pushed my cock into her. "AHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!" The petite redhead screamed as my cock pierced her folds. Ariana's pussy was always so damn tight, but god she got so wet. It was a wonderful combination. As the intense tightness wrapped itself around my cock, my eyes were forced shut, my entire body revelling in the pleasure bursting through it.

"Ohhh, fuck!" I shouted, feeling her walls adjust to my size. I firmly held as ass in my hands as i slowly fucked her. Our lips met once again, as hot as ever sending shivers through me. "Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!" Ariana screamed as i felt her pussy loosened a little, allowing me to be able to move faster within her. I lowered my head and snatched her left tit into my mouth. Ariana grabbed my head hard, holding on for dear life as my cock and tongue drove her closer and closer to another orgasm. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME!! Ohhh I love your cock." Shouted the redhead.

She was so damn sexy, her body felt amazing against mine. Her pussy was tight, wet and so fucken hot, I felt that my dick would melt inside of her. I returned my lips to hers, only to find her mouth as hot as the rest of her body. This woman was a little sexpot! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHH FUCK! I'M CUMMING! DON'T STOP!!" I had no intention to. I held on tightly to her body as I sped up my fucking. The sound of our bodies slamming into each other could easily be heard over the sounds of the shower. "OHHHHHHH!" She continued moaning. I felt her pussy spasm and tighten around my cock. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!" She screamed as she came hard. Feeling her cum was all it took to send me over the edge.

12