The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 20

Story Info
Jennifer Lawrence & Melissa Benoist.
12.6k words
4.72
31.2k
41

Part 38 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last few days had gone by without much new. Gary and Marty were hard at work on Marty's case. They had reviewed the security tapes from that evening and Gary was sure they had enough evidence to prove what had actually taken place that night. Meanwhile Kara had set up a lunch meeting for me and Jennifer Lawrence. The couple of days of rest had done my body a lot of good. I felt rested and almost like myself. I was at the private dining room at The Hungry Cat in L.A. Jennifer thought that she was meeting Derek. Derek thought the meeting was the next day. Jennifer was guided into the private room by the waitress. I stood up and saw the look of surprise on her face.

"You're not Derek." The beautiful blonde said as she walked towards me. She was dressed in blue jeans that had rips in the knees and a loose black top. She was dressed casually but looked incredible nonetheless.

"What gave it away?" I asked her unable to not notice her curves.

"It was either that or you found a way to drop 20 years in a few days. If that's the case you should forget the whole manager thing and make billions selling your secret." She joked forcing me to laugh.

"Secrets aren't worth anything. People want to know and when they find out they're disappointed."

"Because the secret is always much simpler than anyone wants to believe." She finished my thought. I smiled and was impressed by how quickly she fell into step with me. "So what's yours?"

"I'm not Derek Stamp."

"Ohhh, shocker." She said in mock surprise. She even placed her hands on the sides of her face to add a touch of drama. "Now the question is, why are you here instead of him Duncan?"

"No introductions needed?"

"Nope. You're just as famous as anyone nowadays." She said throwing me off guard.

"So all of the hard work i've been putting in, slaving away at my laptop over the past few years, has finally paid off huh?"

"Oh no. Running off the red carpet minutes before a huge award show. Leaving your sexy girlfriend to go to the hospital to make sure your sexy ex girlfriend is okay. That paid off."

"I did that?"

"Either that or you have a guy just as good looking running around." I smiled and blushed a little at the compliment. "Oh! Did I embarrass you?"

"Not at all. Just wasn't expecting that." I said.

"Well i'm full of surprises. Kind of like you. Just showing up and highjacking a meeting I had with a prospective manager." She said as she sat down and looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"How else would I get you to go out to lunch with me?" I said sitting across from her.

"You could have always asked. I would have more than likely said yes." She said without breaking the connection our eyes had made.

"Yeah but wouldn't have been as much fun."

"Something tells me that you're just full of fun." We smiled at each other before the waiter brought us menus and started listing all of the specials. "Well instead of just flirting with me, why don't you tell me why we're here." She said once the waiter left.

"Last I checked, you were flirting with me."I gave her a beat to see if she would deny it. She didn't. We smiled at each other before I carried on."I came to try to stop you from signing with Derek."

"Really?" She said her eyebrows lifting. I looked at her stunning face and thought about how much I would love to kiss those perfect lips of hers. "Why?"

"You've been around for awhile. I'm sure you must have heard some stories about him."

"I have. But nothing too out there. I know he sometimes pushes the line but that can sometimes be good." She said looking over the menu. "What do you have against him?" She asked looking up at me again. I took a deep breath and leaned back into my seat. The intensity of her gaze had momentarily thrown me.

"I've seen him do bad things. Horrible things. Many people i've met have been hurt by him. I just want it to stop." I watched her waiting to see her reaction. She bit her lip as she studied me. Almost mauling over what I had just said.

"What kind of things?" She asked clearly afraid to know the answer.

"You sure you don't want to order food and eat first? This may take away your appetite."

"You're right. Let's order. I'm starving." She said jovially. We ordered and fell into a really good conversation while we waited for our food. Jennifer was funny, smart and quick as a whip. We talked about the industry, restaurants we both liked and even some of our favorite books. I was more than pleased to find out how well read she was.

"You sure you're not just doing this out of boredom?" She asked me taking a bite of her food.

"What do you mean?" I asked genuinely curious.

"This whole going after Derek. You sure you're not taking this on because you just lost your job and you need a hobby."

"Hell of a hobby." I answered laughing.

"Hey, we all get our kicks somehow." She said laughing with me.

"Sorry to disappoint you. But Derek got me fired."

"Really? Why?"

"He found out what I was trying to do. Called HBO and told them if they didn't fire me, that he would no longer work with them. So they did what they had to."

"Oh wow. I'm sorry. So this is personal for you?" She asked me putting her fork down and looking right at me.

"Yes it is."

"Look Duncan, you seem like a really great guy. Not to mention you're hot as hell." She said with a huge grin on her lips. I almost choked on whatever I was eating at the time.

"Careful, I don't need a Hemsworth coming after me."

"What? Why?"

"Aren't you dating Liam?" I asked her. She almost burst out laughing.

"Come on Duncan. You've been around long enough. You know how it works."

"Publicity thing?" I asked. She nodded.

"He's a nice guy and everything. But god all beauty and no brains." I laughed. "But back to what I was saying. You seem honest, but put yourself in my shoes. Signing with Stamp would be a huge move. Would you turn it down because a pretty face asked you to?"

"If it were you, definitely." I told her and smiled as she laughed. "Without even giving it a second thought."

"Really? Well at least I know I can get you to do whatever I want." She said giggling.

"What if you heard it from someone else? Someone who is already on Stamp's roster."

"That might help. Who?" She asked me.

"Finish your food."

"Ohhhh forceful! I like that." She said with a wink.

When we finished our meal, I paid the check and headed out of the restaurant together. The valet brought my car around and we headed off towards Beverly Hills. We continued the flow of conversation during the ride.

"How long?" She asked as I pulled off the highway.

"You don't think it's a little early for us to be talking about that?" She looked at me not sure what I meant. And then hit me in my shoulder as she caught on to my joke.

"You perv. I was not asking you how long your cock was." She said laughing. Something about the way she said cock, made mine jump a little in my pants.

"Oh so you're not even slightly curious?" I asked her. She just smiled and looked out of the window. That told me everything I needed to know.

"I meant how long have you been going after Derek."

"I don't even remember. Ever since I moved to L.A I suppose."

"Why do you hate him so much?" She asked me. I took a deep breath before giving her a quick run down of the mess that took place in New York. Eye Candy, Eric and bits and pieces of my relationship with Victoria. "Wow." She finally said at the end of my tale. "He's really put you through a lot."

"He has. If it were just me, maybe i'd have been able to just take it on the chin and move on. But i'm not. Someone has to do something."

"Why you?" She asked me as we pulled up in front of the house. I parked the car, shut off the engine and looked her right in her blue eyes.

"Why not?" Was the only answer I could come up with. We got out of the car and walked to the door. I continued to see Jennifer check out the amazing house. I had to admit it was incredible.

"Who's house is this?" The moment she asked me the door opened and Scarlett Johansson walked out to greet us. "Oh shit. Never mind." Jennifer said causing me to laugh. "She is so hot." She whispered as we got closer to Scarlett. Jennifer was completely right of course. Scarlett was wearing a pair of black slacks and a white blouse. She looked to die for.

"You keep calling these women hot. Something you want to tell me?"

"Like what?" She asked me playing dumb.

"Are you into girls?"

"Maybe." She replied with a knowing wink. We reached Scarlett and the blonde bombshell quickly molded her body against mine and gave me a long hug.

"It's good to see you Duncan." She said in that voice of hers that could stop a car dead in its tracks.

"Always a pleasure." I replied. Scarlett turned to Jen and gave her the same treatment. I watched Jen closely as she closed her eyes and inhaled Scarlett's wonderful scent. She wanted her. I totally understood the feeling.

"Good to see you again Jen." Scarlett said with a knowing smile.

"Yeah it is. You have a great house." Jen was finally able to say.

"Oh thank you. Come on in you guys." We walked into Scarlett's foyer and saw how beautifully it was decorated. "I really wish that your first time here would be under much better circumstances." She told Jen.

"Oh this is fine." Jen answered as we sat down in her living room. Jen and Scarlett sat on the couch, while I found a seat in an oversized lounge chair. "So Duncan said you could tell me more about Derek."

"Everything he's told you about the man is true. I wish I had someone warn me before getting into business with him." I sat back and watched the two beautiful women talk. I sort of just tuned out and smiled to myself thinking how ridiculous my life had become. Three years ago, I was no one. I was just a lowly staff writer just hoping to get a better gig. Now here I was. Sitting in the house of one of the most beautiful woman in the world as she was warning another beautiful celebrity about her sociopath manager. Life was crazy. I zoned back in as I saw the two blondes look in my direction. They had clearly switched the topic of conversation over to me.

"Oh he's insane." Scarlett was clearly responding to something Jen had asked her. "But someone needs to stop Derek, and he's doing all he can."

"I can't believe that Derek did that to your husband. Is he alright?" Jen asked placing her hand on Scarlett's thigh.

"He's fine." Scarlett answered smiling brightly at the younger actress. "He's been away and I miss him."

"I can only imagine. It must be so hard to be away from your husband for so long."

"It can be. But luckily Duncan has been taking very good care of me." Scarlett admitted, providing me with one of her dazzling smiles.

"Really how?" Jen asked clearly intrigued and more than a little squirming in her seat.

"Well." Scarlett said before leaning closer to the other dazzling blonde and whispering something in her ear. A look of pure lust overcame Jen's features. She smiled at me brightly as Scarlett continued to share the secret with her.

"Mhmmm." Jennifer moaned as her face went to incredible pleasure. I wasn't sure why at first, but a closer look at Scarlett's revealed that she was clearly busy. Her lips were sucking at Jen's exposed neck while her fingers were crawling up on the inside of Jennifer's thigh. Jennifer closed her eyes and spread her legs, allowing Scarlett better access to her lower body. Scarlett brought her face closer to Jen's and kissed her. I heard the two women groan and moan into each other's mouths. I could see Jen's tongue fishing for Scarlett's.

"Have you fucked her yet Duncan?" Scarlett asked me pulling away from Jennifer's succulent lips. I was so turned on and speechless from the hot display that I simply shook my head. "I bet you want to, don't you?" Again I kept quiet and nodded. "You want him too don't you?" Scarlett now asked Jennifer. We were both clearly under her spell. Jen's reaction was the same as mine. She simply nodded. "You want me too?" Scarlett asked Jennifer as she lifted her top over her head, revealing her incredible tits, that bounced and shook as they were freed from the blouse.

"Fuck yeah." Jennifer moaned before tackling the stacked beauty. She was now on top of Scarlett, kissing her lips and pawing away at her humongous tits. From my seat I could see the smile on Scarlett's lips as she let Jen have her way with her. She kissed her back and began pulling at the black top Jennifer was still wearing. Soon enough, I had two beautiful perfect pair of tits to stare at and I enjoyed the sight immensely. I watched the two women as their tits mashed together, while their tongues fought for supremacy.

Jennifer was long gone. The sexy cool chick was no longer present. She made way for an incredible sexual beast. She was all over Scarlett now. Kissing her and touching any part of her that she could reach. Her hand slipped into Scarlett's pants. The moan of pleasure she let out was the telltale sign that Jennifer had found her pussy and was now fingering her with reckless abandon. "Oh fuck!" Scarlett shouted, clearly appreciating the advances of the younger actress. I found it funny how even though Scarlett had started it all, Jennifer had clearly become the aggressor. I was even more reminded of that fact when she removed Scarlett's pants and dove her entire face into her pussy.

"Ohh, fuck! That's good." Scarlett groaned. From my vantage point I had a perfect view of the entire scene. Scarlett's heavy tits were heaving. Jen continued to play with them as I saw her use her tongue as a tiny cock. She pushed it in and out of Scarlett's pussy that was soaping wet. "HMMMM, Duncan!! I...Think she may be better than you." Scarlett teased me with a smile.

"May be?" Jen said mocking offense. Just like that she dove her tongue once more into the older stars wet pussy. I was incredibly turned on by all of this, but for some reason I didn't move a muscle. I settled back and watched the show that was taking place a few feet away from me. I saw Jennifer's finger push into Scarlett's tight cunt and I knew that soon she would be a goner.

"FUCK, FU! FU! FUCK!!" Scarlett screamed out as an orgasm tore through her. I was amazed at the way her juices flew right into J-Law's hungry mouth. Even as Scarlett came, Jennifer refused to let up. Her mouth and tongue continued to fuck and suck the bombshell. Scarlett's hand gripped tightly onto Jennifer's blond hair, holding her in place while she fucked her pretty little mouth and fingers that were still driving wild into her. "SHIT, SHIT!! OH GAWD!" Scarlett yelled as another orgasm hit her even harder than the first.

"Who's better huh?" Jennifer asked Scarlett while her fingers were still speeding in and out of her. Scarlett was too far gone to even be able to respond coherently. "y...y...y..." She kept trying to say but the words wouldn't come out. Jennifer lowered her head again. Her lips quickly sucking Scarlett's clit back into her mouth. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!" Scarlett shouted as a third orgasm hit her. "YOU, FUCK, YOU. YOU"RE THE FUCKEN BEST." She shouted as Jennifer's tongue continued to push her onto new heights of pleasure. "Please.. Please..stop." Scarlett begged the younger actress. Jennifer finally lifted her head away from Scarlett's cunt. Her eyes zoomed in on me, and my heart quickly caught in my throat.

"Don't think i've forgotten about you." The sexy blonde said as she walked towards me seductively. Her lovely tits bouncing with each step. She unhooked her jeans and slid them down her long beautifully toned legs. She was naked underneath and her perfectly shaved wet cunt was on full display. The aroma of her cunt could not be mistaken as it filled the entire room. She finally sat in my lap. I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy through the fabric of my pants. She lowered her lips to mine and just like that we were locked in a heated and passionate kiss. I loved the way her long swift tongue would spin inside of my mouth. I could still taste Scarlett on her mouth, this only excited me more. Jennifer groaned in my mouth as her hips were grinding into my throbbing cock. She grabbed my head in between her hands and drove me in the valley between her tits. I thought to myself, if i died here, I would forever be grateful in the afterlife. I couldn't breathed as Jennifer held my head against her bosom and dry humped me through my pants. She was moaning and panting above me, making me want her all the more.

I sucked her nipple into my mouth before moving over to the next one. Her skin was delicious and I thought I could never have enough of her. With all of the agility of a gymnast, Jennifer dismounted from my lap and took my pants off quicker than I thought possible. The next thing I knew, half of my cock was already down her throat.

"Damn, Jen!" I groaned as the star of the hunger games gave me one of the best blowjobs I could ever remember. Her mouth and tongue were both incredible skillful. She knew where to lick me before my body even did. I ran my hand through her hair and allowed her to do whatever she wanted to do to me. I didn't even pump my hips. There was no need. This was the kind of blowjobs that sonnets were written about. I looked over at Scarlett who was now watching the scene unfold before her. She gave me a nod, almost as though to tell me, "see I told you she was good." I smiled and nodded right back at her as Jennifer's tongue swiped at the bottom of my cockhead sending shivers up and down my spine.

"FUCK!" I groaned laying back against the lounge chair. I looked down at Jennifer and I could see in her eyes that she was enjoying this almost as much as I was. She loved knowing how much pleasure she was making me feel. "Oh yeah! just like that." I encouraged her, even though there was absolutely no need. Her head bobbed up and down, taking my cock down her throat at every pass. Just when I thought I would explode, she popped her head off of my cock. She quickly crawled into my lap and kissed me hard. I moaned again as I felt her grab my cock and aim it straight for her wanton pussy.

"OHHHHHHH,FUCK!" She yelled as she felt me penetrate her. "I FUCKEN NEEDED THAT." She said as her hips began to move and buck against my hard cock. I lowered my head to her wonderful breast once more as my hand grabbed the wonderful flesh of her ass. "Fuck. You feel good." Jennifer said as we picked up a rhythm. We were now fucking each other hard. The sound of our bodies hitting each other could be heard through the room. The sounds of Jennifer's moans could easily be heard from a mile away. None of this stopped either of us as we pushed each other towards orgasm.

"ooooooooooohhhhh." Jennifer let out at some point in complete surprise. She lowered her head onto my shoulder while continuing to grind her dripping wet pussy on my cock. I look over her shoulder and could clearly see what had caused her shift. Scarlett had recuperated and had quietly snuck behind Jennifer, spread her asscheeks and started to lick her asshole. "SHIT! SHIT. I'm CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMINNNNNNNNNNNNNGG" She screamed while Scarlett and I continued to have our way with her sexy body. Jen crashed against me, trying to catch her breath. I held her tightly against me letting her orgasm continue to wash over her.

"We're not done with you yet!" Scarlett whispered in Jennifer's ear. I could feel Jennifer's pussy, that was still wrapped around my cock, cream even more. I wasn't sure if it was due to Scarlett's promise or the sound of Scarlett's velvet tone as she made it. "Let's head to the bedroom." Scarlett grabbed the both of us by the hand and directed us towards the bedroom upstairs. I looked over at Jennifer while we were on the staircase and both of us were staring at Scarlett's amazing back side. "Liking the view huh?" She teased us by wiggling her bottom for us.