The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were roaming up and down her spine, sending shivers through her body. When she was done with my shirt, she removed it along with my jacket and tossed it to the ground. Together we pulled Jennifer's top over her head. She smiled at the look of pure glee that came onto my face when her breast were revealed to me. They were the perfect size and weight and fit her body wonderfully. I couldn't wait another moment and lowered my mouth to take her right nipple into my mouth.

"Mhmm." Jennifer moaned as she placed a hand on the back of my head, pushing me onto her breast. I sucked the nipple and swirled my tongue around it. My hands continued to dig into her ass as Jennifer began grinding her cunt against my hard cock. I switched over and took the other nipple into my mouth as one of my hands played with the other. "Oh so good!" Jennifer told me as I continued to play with her wonderful breasts.

Jennifer lowered her mouth to mine and we quickly began kissing. Our tongues met and I could not help but groan. Jennifer was a great kisser. Her mouth and tongue were practically made for this. She lowered her mouth and began kissing my neck and going down my chest. Her hands unbuckled my belt and began to tug my pants and boxers. When they were off, she kneeled between my legs and smiled up at me as she lowered her head onto my cock.

"Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed as I felt her warm, wet mouth lick cover the top of my cock. Her tongue moved in circles around my cockhead, driving me mad. She placed my cock on my stomach and licked up and down the underside of my cock, making sure to bathe it in as much saliva as she could. The beautiful blonde smiled at me before her lips connected with my balls. She sucked and licked each one, taking turns to take each of them into her mouth. I ran my hand through her soft hair. "oh god." I shouted as she took my cock in her mouth and began to suck powerfully. Her blue eyes had met mine and she didn't break contact as her tongue began to swirl all around my cock.

She slowly took more and more of my cock into her mouth, stopping only when I had reached the back of her throat. When it finally did, she simply held me there, allowing the warmth and tightness envelope my cock and send unbelievable amounts of pleasure spreading through me. I was even more excited when her tongue licked my the end of my cock. Jennifer pulled back, i groaned as I left the wonders of her throat, but rejoiced once more as I felt her begin to bob her head up and down my cock.

"Damn. Oh my fucken god!" I groaned as Jennifer's pace only grew. She reached down and began playing with my balls that had never felt so full. Jennifer popped of my cock and continued to lick the head of my cock. Her hand was jerking me off in a circular motion. I was so close to cumming, I could already feel the cum churning in my balls.

Jennifer wrapped her big soft tits around my cock. They felt glorious and all I could do was toss my head back in intense pleasure. I rocked my hips against her, fucking her tits in the valley they had created. She lowered her head and began to lick and suck on the head of my cock whenever she had the chance.

"Oh Jen! I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed out loud as I felt my cock literally explode all over the sexy actress. I kept my eyes open as the first ropes of cum landed perfectly on her tits. Moments before she placed her mouth back on my cockhead and resumed to sucking every last drop I had. I watched in total amazement as she continued to lck and suck on my grateful cock, even as it lost its hardness. "That was amazing." I said as I felt my body relax and sink into the couch.

"And we're only getting started." Jennifer said as she stood up in front of me. She was beautiful, curvy and so damn sexy. I could already tell that I would quickly be up for another round. I was even more sure of this as she hooked her thumbs into her sweatpants and pulled them down her legs. Seeing her legs, thighs and perfectly shaved cunt, made my mouth water with desire. "Let's go upstairs." She told me as she took my hand and let me towards her bedroom.

When we reached the room, we were quickly on top of her bed, our lips were mashed together and our tongues were swiftly wrestling with one another. I began to kiss my way down her soft and incredibly toned body. I begin to suck on her tits once more. I move back and forth between them, licking the nipple, and then biting gently at the swollen tits. "Oh fuck! I love that!" Jennifer groaned. I moved my hand between her legs and pressed my fingers into her dripping cunt. "Hmmmm!" I pressed my thumb against her clit and pushed two fingers into her soaking wet cunt. I stuck my tongue into her belly button before I reached what had been my goal. Her pussy was so wet and glistening. "Eat me, Duncan! Eat me." She pleaded with me.

I teased her first by kissing her thighs and licking the soft flesh. The lovely blonde squirmed on the bed. Her thighs were warm and soft and I could smell her cunt and the amazing scent was calling to me. I couldn't wait any longer and drove my face into her cunt. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!!" Jennifer shouted as my tongue moved through her cunt. I licked and sucked at every inch of her. She tasted amazing. Her thighs began to squeeze around my head and her moans and groans started to get louder. I lost myself in between her legs loving the taste and texture of her cunt. I could hear myself moaning at just how good she tasted. I wasn't ashamed at all and continued to suck her for all I was worth.

I moved my mouth up and began to focus on her clit. I pushed two of my fingers into her cunt. She was dripping wet and my fingers were accepted easily. I began to pump into her delicious cunt as my tongue did laps around her clit. I then moved my free hand beneath her and pushed my middle finger into her backside.

"MHHHMMM, AHHH, I LOVE THAT!" Jennifer screamed as I pushed my finger into her tight asshole. I was on a tear. My mouth on her clit, two fingers in her pussy and one in her ass. Jennifer was going crazy on the bed and moving her hips in time with the thrust of my fingers. She reaches down and grabs my hand, forcing my fingers to stay fully buried in her ass. I continued to fuck her cunt and lick her clit as her ass continued to squeeze my digit. "I'm gonna cum! Fuck, fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Jennifer shouted as I could feel her entire tighten and release being hit with wave after wave of intense pleasure. I continued to lick her cunt as she calmed down from her orgasm. "Get up here!" Jennifer told me in one of the sexiest voices I had ever heard.

I moved on top of her and our lips met once more. As we kissed, Jennifer groaned at the taste of herself on my tongue. I settled between her legs and nestled my cock in between her pussy lips. Jennifer reached down between us and guided my rock hard cock into her tight wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" We both shouted as I pierced her folds. I was amazed at how tight she was. Her walls gripped onto my cock and refused to let go. I couldn't be any happier as I continued to penetrate her. Jennifer spread her legs even more and her arms were holding me tightly as I fucked her hard. "Shit!SHit!" Jennifer screamed as I pinched her nipples and continued to ram my cock into her.

Our lips found each other again. Meanwhile I could feel Jennifer's lips squeezing my cock whenever I drove hard into her. She was fantastic. Her hips met mine with every thrust, her hands were caressing me and driving me wild. She had this incredible mix of tenderness and sexuality, that I just wanted to fill her more with my hard powerful cock.

"Fuck me, Fuck me!" She moaned against my mouth. Her soft hands dug into my butt, driving me harder and faster into her warm cunt. I kneeled onto the bed without exiting her pussy. I lifted her legs and put them on my shoulder. "OHHH YEAH!" Jennifer screamed as I could now push deeper into her. I grabbed her firm and proud tits and played with her hard nipples. "Don't stop... oooohhhh...don't stop!" Jennifer begged me. I did just as she asked, actually speeding up my tempo. "I'm gonna cum... Ohhhhh shit!!" I could feel it even before she had said anything. Her walls that were already tight seemed to get even tighter with each passing stroke.

"ooooooohhh..." Jen whimpered as I pulled my cock out of her. She looked up at me, worried for a second, before I spun her around until her wonderful ass was staring right at me. I didn't hesitate and drove my cock right back into her to the hilt. "AHHHHHHHH!!" She screamed as I started fucking her quickly once again. Jen's hand lowered and she started to play with her clit. "I'm cumming! I'm FUCKING CUMMING!" With that she came and came hard. I dug my fingers into the flesh of her hips and held on tight for the ride. Her pussy was detonating all around my cock and it took every bit of myself not to shoot my load into her.

"Pull out!" She told me. I followed her instructions, waiting to see what happened next. A huge grin came across my face as I saw her spread her own ass. "Get my ass ready! Than fuck it." She told me looking over shoulder. I didn't miss a beat and quickly dove in. I rimmed her pretty asshole, making sure to use plenty of saliva to lube her up. I lick slowly all around the rim of her asshole, then up and down in the crack of her ass. Jennifer was getting into the rimming. She was gyrating her ass trying to get my tongue to the spots she wanted. I pushed my tongue into her hole and felt the tightness that my cock would soon be better acquainted with. I let my tongue wiggle tantalizingly back and forth. "OHHHH DAMN. You're doing soooo good!" Jennifer screamed, her body practically tingling as I continued the assault on her ass. "FUCK MY ASS PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK IT." J Law begged.

I kneeled and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy again. I pushed in deep, trying to coat my cock with more of her juices. When I was satisfied, I placed my cock at the entrance of her backdoor. I eased into her ass. The heat and tightness had me already on the verge of cumming. I continued to push my dick into her inch by inch. "ohhh god! So fucken full!" I heard Jen say. I stopped and waited for her to get accustomed to the feeling. I then watched as she started working her hips back against me, taking the rest of my cock into her ass.

"DAmn!" I shouted as I was fully embedded into her ass. My balls were resting against her pussy. Jen lowered her hand and started to rub her clit. I waited a few moments before beginning to fuck her. I slowly pushed and pulled my dick in and out of her deliciously tight ass. I wrapped my arms around her body and got a firm hold of her tits that had slowly been shaking underneath her this entire time.

"Go ahead, fuck me, I'm ready!" J-Law said. I dug my hands into her hips and did as I was told. I started fucking her with long hard strokes. Her ass was too tight for me to go too fast, but the continued feeling of inch after inch of my cock disappearing up her ass was amazing. I ran my hands all along her body as I continued to fuck her hard. "Ohhh god this feels sooo good." Jen told me as I continued to fuck her with all I had. "Wait!" She said pulling me out of her ass. She turned around and kissed me pushing me to lie flat on my back. She turned around so that her ass was now facing me. She grabbed my cock and guided me back into her ass as she lowered it onto me.

"OOOOOO." I groaned as I felt her ass grip me once more. I put my hands on her hips and watched that amazing ass rise and fall onto my cock. Her ass was squeezing my cock with every rocking motion. Jennifer's hand was in her cunt and she was rubbing hard on her clit.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!!" She shouted. I grabbed her hips and pulled her fantastic ass harder against me. "OH. OH.OH!!" She continued to moan as we fucked each other closer and closer to orgasm. "FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!" Jen shouted as she tossed her head back and her entire body detonated taken away completely by the feeling of cumming.

"AHH!" She yelped as I spun her around. She was now lying on her stomach and my cock was still deep in her ass. I began to fuck her hard and fast. Her ass was now allowing me to fuck her at the perfect pace.

"Cum in my ass. I want to feel you cum in my ass." Jen told me only causing my hips to move faster and faster into her. My dick jumped and I let loose a huge load. I could feel her anal muscles squeezing all around me only intensifying an orgasm that was already immensely satisfying. We cuddled onto the bed and quickly slept took me. I needed it.

*******************************************************************************************

"Duncan!" Jennifer whispered waking me up from my deep sleep. The moment I woke up my senses told me that something was wrong. "Someone is in the house." She said. I slowly walked down the hallway, not sure of what I might find. Feeling incredibly vulnerable since my clothes were downstairs and I was fully nude. I walked downstairs into the living room and quickly put on my boxers and pants. That was when I heard it.

"AHHHH!" It was Jennifer. I quickly ran back upstairs. Without thinking I ran into her bedroom. I felt something hit me hard into my side, sending me flinging against the wall. Before I could recover I felt hands grab at my arms. I couldn't move. I looked around trying to see who it was, but there was no doubt in my mind. They were Stamps bodyguard.

"LET HIM GO!" Jennifer shouted.

"Shut up." The one on my left told her menacingly.

"Everyone calm down." It was Derek. He sauntered into the room without a care in the world. "Duncan! Fancy seeing you here." He smirked at me before directing his attention to Jennifer. "Miss Lawrence." He said as he approached her. She looked so scared. Trying to cover up her body as the shark moved in for the kill. I had never felt so helpless.

"DEREK, Leave her the fuck alone." I shouted at him. He looked at his bodyguard and nodded his head. Without missing a beat the henchman hit me in my gut. I kneeled on the floor in blinding pain.

"Stop Derek. Leave him be." Jennifer said.

"You want me to leave him? All you have to do is sign this contract. Join my client list and I will go. No one needs to be harmed."

"Why so you can treat me like you treat all the others?" Jennifer spat at him.

"The relationship will be beneficial to the both of us." I could see him with that fake smile.

"Jen don't sign anything." I said before I was hit again.

"If you don't sign, we will continue to beat on him. I don't have anywhere to be tonight and Gerald here." He said pointing to the white bodyguard. The asshole that had planted the bomb at Brad's restaurant. "He rather enjoys dishing out pain." Derek finished.

"You blew up that restaurant. It was filled with your clients. Why would you do that? Are you insane." I asked him still being held to the ground.

"Oh please Duncan. You think I would be so stupid. I had the trigger the whole time. I made sure they were all far away enough before I detonated it." I lowered my head to the ground trying to catch my breath. "Oh don't you look disappointed. Why is that? Did you think you had saved those people? And I thought you were a humble man. You're nothing more than a hack writer with a hero complex. Now Miss Lawrence, Shall we finalize our business." He said pulling a pen out of his pocket.

"You feel safe don't you? You feel high and mighty?" I questioned him. "Why don't you call off your goons and we settle this you and I?"

"Oh Duncan, who's underestimating who now?" He said as he walked towards me. He cocked his fist and threw a hard punch at my gut. "Don't think just because I choose to not get my hands dirty...that I can't."

"Okay, stop. Stop hurting him... I'll sign." Jennifer said.

"No Jen. Don't" I told her before Gerald hit me again.

"Smart move miss Lawrence. Have a good night." He said once he took the contract from her after she had signed it. "And you!" He practically growled towards me. "Stop meddling in my affairs."

"Or what? You'll kill me?" I asked him.

"Oh much much worse. If you continue meddling Duncan...I'll burn you. I'll burn the heart out of you." With that I felt another blow, and the world went black.