The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remembering that Gal liked things to be a little rough, I grabbed her head in both hands, effectively holding her still. I then pumped my hips, fucking her mouth with my cock. Gal moaned, absolutely loving the treatment. Her hands continued to play with my balls and her nails would rake across the back of my thighs. She moaned constantly, egging me on, letting me know just how much she loved having me fuck her mouth.

"Damn!" I nearly shouted as I pulled away from her and picked her up off her feet. I kissed her hard, before stepping out of my pants and boxers. I lead us towards the wall, where I brought my hands beneath her skirt and rubbed the wet spots that had formed in her panties.

"Hhmmm!" Gal groaned in my mouth. I hooked my fingers into the fabric and pulled them down her long legs. It was my turn to kneel in front of her, as Gal lifted a leg atop of my shoulder. In this position, I had complete access to her hungry cunt. "Ohhh yeah!" The amazon moaned as my tongue came quickly into contact with her wet cunt. I sucked on clit into my mouth and put as much pressure on it as I could. Once again, I was mesmerized by her delicious cunt juices. I pressed a finger against her hole, loving the feel as it wrapped itself around my finger.

It was my turn to moan as more of her juices leaked into my mouth. I added a second finger to her dripping pussy as I continued to suck furiously on her clit. I looked up at Gal whose beautiful face was gripped with pleasure. Her hips continued to grind even harder against my tongue as she neared an orgasm. I lifted my free hand, pulling down her top and revealing her lovely breast. I pinched and fondled her nipple.

"AHHHH FUCK!" Gal screamed before filling my mouth with her wonderful girl cum. I continued to move my tongue all around her pussy, doing my very best to not let a single drop go to waste. Gal's hand pushed back against my head, holding me into place. "Don't stop! Don't stop" She moaned as another orgasm was quickly building. I augmented the speed of my fingers and tongue on her. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Gal moaned as another orgasm hit her even harder. "Come here!" Gal said pulling me to my feet.

Our lips met once more in a thunderous kiss. I grabbed Gal's fantastic ass cheeks and lifted her off of the ground. The Israeli actress, wrapped her legs around my waist, positioning my cock at the entrance of her drooling cunt. I pressed my hips and easily slid into her.

"Hmmm!" I moaned as I once again felt her tight walls around my throbbing cunt. I dug my nails into her ass, using the wall to help me keep her up. Gal and I began to fuck in earnest. Gal used her strong legs to pull me harder and deeper into her cunt as I pushed my hips against her. Her cunt was gripping my so tightly that I thought I would cum any second. I leaned my head and sucked on her nipple in an effort to distract my oncoming orgasm.

"God! You feel so good!" Gal whispered into my ear. "Fuck me! Fuck me!" I was getting tired, so I decided to move us to the couch. I carried her and placed her gently, before resuming my thrust. I was done holding back and put in all of my effort.

"Ooohhh shit!" I moaned to Gal as i felt my orgasm nearing.

"I'm so close!" Gal announced as she reached down and played with her clit. I dug my fingers into the couch trying to hold off my orgasm as long as I could. "AHH!!" Gal shouted as her orgasm washed over her in waves. Finally able to break free, I felt the cum shoot out of me and quickly fill Gal's pulsating pussy.

"Oh wow!" I moaned once it passed. I placed my head against hers before delving into another deep kiss.

"I need a shower!" Gal said as she removed her clothing. "Join me?" She said with a raised eyebrow. I nodded and quickly followed her. The shower was faster than I would have liked, not allowing me to properly enjoy all of the wonders Gal's body had to offer. "What did you say to Zack?" Gal asked as we dried each other off with towels.

"What do you mean?"

"Before you came, he wasn't himself. Ever since we started shooting, he's been off, unsure of himself. Today he looked like the Zack from before."

"Well I told him he would get to keep his job. I'm sure that helped."

"As do I. You really lit a fire under him. I think he will make a great film."

"So do I." We kissed again before getting dressed. Gal wore a pair of jeans and a top for a scene she was meant to play as Diana. I let her head out first, turning back to blow me a kiss, before I left the room as well.

"Duncan!" Ben shouted as he saw me. He held a USB drive in his hand. "Here you go."

"Script?" I asked as I took it from him.

"First draft!" He said proudly. "Let me know what you think."'

"You got it! Keep up the good work. Everything looks great."

"We'll do what we can. Is there anyway you can get Kevin off our backs when it's all said and done?" Ben asked unsurely.

"Oh you mean, keep him from gutting it?"

"Yeah that!" He answered with a wry smile.

"I think he learned his lesson. He'll let creators create." I said reassuringly.

"I hope you're right. We can't afford another loss."

"Ayer's got Suicide Squad covered. Everyone's looking forward to that. I'm sure it'll be big."

"Yeah! Anyways. Read the script, get back to me soon." I shook his hand. Afterwards I headed for the car.

**************************

Even before opening the door, I could already hear the sound of laughter. As I stepped inside, I found Jennifer and Sophie in the kitchen.

"Hey guys." I said as I dropped my bag.

"Duncan!" Sophie said as she made her way towards me. "It's so good to see you." She had a bright smile as she pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Same here." I said as I saw Jen smiling. The time spent with her friend, seemed to have done her wonders. When Sophie pulled away, Jen quickly took her spot, pulling me in for a hug. "What are you two up to? It smells incredible in here." I said noticing the aroma outside of the wonderful scent coming from the two women.

"Well, we thought we would make you dinner!" Sophie said brightly. "We hoped to finish before you got back but...."

"We got distracted." Jennifer said with a knowing smile. I smiled myself, imagining what exactly they had been getting up to during my absence.

"By the looks of it, you guys had a lot of fun." I observed as I saw just how messy the kitchen was.

"We did!" Sophie said, shooting a smile at Jen. "Dinner's almost ready though. So why don't you get comfortable." She said as she led me to the dining room table.

"How'd your meeting go?" Jen asked me as she headed to the kitchen to finish the meal.

"It went alright. Zack took it well. Tomorrow Kevin will announce the changes."

"That guy is horrible." Jennifer began. "Totally unqualified to run that studio. What made Warner's great, was always their variety. They made the tentpole films, but also many smaller films,and they gave freedom to the directors. He's already said they were going to focus on big franchises."

"Yeah, when you look at their slate for the next few years, it's hard not to notice that right away." I said glumly.

"If it wasn't for Derek, he wouldn't even have that job." Jen said as she began to put the food on plates.

"Stamp?" I asked a little surprised.

"Yeah, Derek got him the job. Barry Meyer retired and Derek just went on a campaign to get Kevin hired. It was strange then, no one really understood why he was pushing so hard." I made a note of that information.

"Well hopefully, he's learned his lesson." I said. "This looks delicious!" I said as the plate was put in front of me.

"Yes, we've been slaving over this all day." Sophie said. "You better appreciate it."

"You know I do." I replied laughing as I took my first bite of the delicious food. We spent the remainder of the meal in very good spirits. It was good to see Jennifer laugh and have a good time. This ordeal had done a number on her, as it should. But just having her being this way for a few moments, was more than I could ask for.

"Sooo, I was thinking?" Sophie said when we had almost finished our meal. "There's this gorgeous place I know of outside the city. No phones, no internet, no TV. Just gorgeous grounds and a beautiful lake. If you guys aren't in a rush to head back stateside. We should go/" Jennifer and I looked at each other.

"I'm down. It's up to you." I told Jennifer.

"Well than, it's a yes." Sophie interjected.

"Wait?" Jennifer spoke up laughing. "I didn't say anything!"

"You don't have a say in the matter. The moment you landed in London, you fell under my jurisdiction."

"What if I rebel?"

"What? Are you going to punch my pussy again?" Sophie said with a sly look.

"Wait what?" I said interjecting. "What happened?"

"On the set, Jennifer punched my va jay jay." Sophie said throwing Jennifer a crazy look.

"That was an accident!" Jennifer said defending herself.

"Oh sure. You accidentally bend down, made a fist and aimed for my genitals. I've heard that happens quite often."

"Hey!" Jennifer said before going quiet. "Alright i got nothing." We all began to laugh.

"So, are we set?" Sophie asked once more.

"Yes, let's go. But this means we're even for the cunt punch." Jennifer said.

"So I take you to the beautiful British countryside, and i'm meant to forget that you practically assaulted my delicate, innocent lady bits."

"Soph!" Jennifer exclaimed. "We all know there is nothing innocent about your lady bits." Jennifer said effectively throwing me into the deep end.

"Hey! Don't put me in the middle of all this. I'm just a bystander."

"Are you now?" Sophie said lifting an eyebrow. "Last time we saw each other, you were anything but."

"I don't remember you complaining!" I threw back at the sexy redhead.

"The only thing I would complain about is the lack of a repeat performance." She said as she leaned close to me and put her lips against mine. I closed my eyes and pulled the lovely redhead against me. I quickly reacquainted myself with her lips. They were just as soft as I remembered.

"Should I leave you two?" Jennifer asked.

"Don't you dare!" Sophie said before grabbing the blonde and pulling her in for a deep kiss. I felt my cock strain against my pants as I watched the two beautiful actresses locked in a passionate kiss. Jennifer was fully lost in the kiss. Her eyes were closed and I could see their tongues moving around one anothers. It was clear that this was far from the first time these two had shared a kiss. It was hard not to recognise the air of familiarity that existed.

The two beauties separated and turned their attention towards me. Jennifer practically pounced on me, kissing me deeply. She thrust her tongue into my mouth and I groaned at the expert ministrations of this blonde's tongue. Meanwhile, Sophie had sunk to her knees and had begun to remove my belt. Feeling her hand pull down my pants and boxers and wrap itself around my cock, caused me to moan even more in Jennifer's mouth. When Sophie dropped her head and wrapped her sexy lips around my cock head, I tossed my head back and moaned.

"She's good isn't she?" Jennifer whispered in my ear as she kissed and licked my ear.

"She's amazing." I admitted as I felt Sophie enhance the suction and take more of my cock in her mouth.

"She sucked my cunt so good today!" Jennifer told me. "I know exactly how you feel." Jennifer said again as she kissed me deeply once more. My senses were totally overwhelmed. Jennifer's soft lips and tongue in my mouth, as well as Sophie's talented lips and tongue on my cock, were combining to drive me insane. Sophie dropped her head and took my balls into her mouth.

"Fuck!" I groaned. Jennifer smiled brightly, before joining Sophie in between my legs. The two girls shared a deep kiss. Sophie returned to my balls, as Jennifer took my cock between her lips. "Damn!" I groaned as I watched the two beauties pleasuring me. Jennifer was bobbing on my cock quickly, her head was like a blur up and down the length of my cock. Sophie's tongue was bathing my balls with her saliva.

"You have fun." I heard Jen tell Sophie. "I'll be right back." With that she sprung to her feet and left Sophie and I. Sophie didn't miss a beat and swallowed my cock into her mouth again. I wrapped one hand into her hair and pushed her face farther down my cock. Sophie looked at me, her eyes begging me to fuck her pretty little mouth. I held her head and did just that. Sophie had no trouble keeping up with me and even using her tongue to increase my pleasure.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and brought Sophie to her feet. I lifted her and sat her on the table. I kicked my pants and boxers off as Sophie hurried pulled my shirt over my head. I did the same with hers, revealing her perky breast to me. I dropped my head and quickly took her nipple into my mouth.

"Hmmm, sooo good." Sophie moaned as I swirled my tongue all around her nipple. I switched over to the other and pinched the wet one I had just left. Sophie moaned and pulled my head even harder against her chest. I pushed her so that she was laying down on the table. I pulled her skirt along with her panties down her long legs. I made my way back up, kissing and licking her legs and thighs as I got closer and closer to her cunt which was now steaming. I took a long slow swipe with my tongue. "Ooohhhh shit!" Sophie cursed as I wrapped my lips around her throbbing clit.

"So hot!" I heard coming from the other end of the table. Jennifer had returned and was completely naked. I tried to keep my eyes on her as I continued to suck on Sophie's cunt. Jennifer sat in one of the chairs, spreading her legs on the table. "Fuck her Duncan!" Jennifer egged me on as she licked a dildo she must have brought back from her bedroom.

"Yes! Fuck me dammit!" Sophie moaned. I stood and shot her a smile as I aimed my cock at the entrance of her dripping cunt. "Do it! Duncan! Do me!" She told me with her hair sexily splayed out across the table. I pressed the tip of my cock against her opening, quickly I was rocked with the feel of her warm walls. "More! Ohhhh Duncan! More." She moaned and begged as I pushed another inch further into her. "Ohhh fuck yeah!" The british star groaned.

"Shit!" Jennifer said taking my attention away from Sophie. I could see her pushing the dildo into her at the same rate that I was pushing my cock into the redhead. "Fuck!" Jennifer moaned as the dildo had completely disappeared in between her pussy. I felt my balls rest against Sophie's ass, letting me know that I was fully imbedded in her.

"Damn!" I moaned as I felt her warm cunt walls engulf my cock. I lowered down and met her lips. We kissed deeply and our tongues rubbed against one another's as I began to pump my hips in and out of her dripping cunt.

"You feel so good!" Sophie moaned as I fucked her with hard deep thrust.

"You look so good!" Jennifer moaned from her chair, keeping her fucking to the same rhythm as Sophie and I. I shot her a smile before placing kisses along Sophie's neck. The british red head wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me against her harder, letting me know just how much she wanted me to speed up the fucking. I did just that. I lifted Sophie up against my body, holding her close as I fucked her hard.

"Fuck me! Oh fuck my wet cunt! Fuck me so good! Jen he fucks me sooo good!" Sophie shouted.

"YES!" Jen shouted as her free hand began to rub her clit. Meanwhile the dildo was now just a blur, going in and out of her dripping cunt. Sophie pushed me back, effectively removing my cock from her cunt. She dropped to the ground and turned her back to me. I watched her perky ass bend over the table.

"Get over here! I want to taste you." Sophie told Jennifer. The blonde didn't waste a moment and quickly lay atop the table. Spreading her legs so that her cunt would be open to the beautiful redhead. "Get that dick back here!" Sophie tossed at me over her shoulder before dropping her head and beginning to eat out Jennifer. I quickly slid my cock back into Sophie's warm cunt. I groaned once more as I began to fuck her for all I was worth. I could see her wonderful ass cheeks jiggle every time I injected my cock into her.

"Oh fuck! Soooo good! Eat me dammit!" Jennifer moaned. I watched her jiggling breast as she pinched her nipples. I could see Sophie's fingers pumping in and out of Jennifer's cunt as her lips were sucking deliciously on Jennifer's clit. "I'm sooooo damn close! AHHH" Jennifer moaned. I fucked Sophie harder, wrapping my hand around her waist and pressing my fingers against her clit.

"FUCK!" Sophie shouted as she took a break from Jennifer's drooling pussy. "Keep fucking me, keep fucking me!!!" Sophie shouted as I drove myself deeper and deeper into her inviting warmth. My fingers were pressing and spun around on her clit heightening her pleasure. "I'm gonna fucken cum!" Sophie shouted.

"Meeeee toooooo!" Jennifer shouted on the table. I was very close to shooting what felt like gallons of cum inside of Sophie Turner's cunt. I choose to shut my eyes, refusing to allow the visual stimulation in front of me to push me over the edge. "OOHHHH FUCK!" Jennifer shouted as she came first!. I opened my eyes and watched as her cunt covered Sophie's face with her girl cum. Sophie did her best to suck up as much as she good, as her own orgasm only continued to get closer and closer.

"OOOOHHH! SHIT!" Sophie shouted as an orgasm overtook her lythe form. I continued to pump in and out of her as the walls of her pussy wrapped themselves tightly around me. "AHHHH FUCK!" Sophie yelled as I felt her cream drip from her cunt. "Cum in me! Fill me!" Sophie moaned.

"YES!" I shouted as I felt my balls explode. I was forced to shut my eyes due to the strength of my orgasm. I could feel all of my cum emptying into Sophie's snug pussy. Once I felt the last of my orgasm, I sat down on the nearest chair, my legs were too weak, I no longer trusted them. I watched as Sophie crawled atop the table and dropped her cunt onto Jennifer's face. Jennifer ate away at my cum that was dripping from Sophie's cunt into her mouth.

"You guys taste so good together!" Jennifer said when Sophie finally pulled away from her.

"Let me taste." Sophie said as she grabbed the blonde's face and kissed her deeply. "Hmmm, you're right!"

"Told ya." Jennifer said with a lazily smile.

"We should get some sleep! We have a drive tomorrow." Sophie said getting off the table.

"Yeah lets!" I agreed pulling the two actresses with me and leading them to my bedroom. We lay down with me in the middle and one beauty on each side. They fell asleep pretty easily. I was glad for Jennifer who really needed it. I on the other hand had many thoughts on my mind. Maybe the trip would do me some good. Hopefully it would for Jennifer..

****************************

Bright and early the next morning, we had packed a few things, tossed them in the trunk before piling into the backseat. I sat in the middle as the actresses leaned on my sides. The drive was smooth and it was pretty spectacular seeing the modernism of London give way to the beautiful British countryside. The three of us didn't talk much, preferring to enjoy the drive. Jennifer even fell asleep on my shoulder for a time. I was happy to see her resting, she somehow seemed so much at peace.

We arrived at the cottage, finding it to be exactly what Sophie had described. It was out of the way and no one would find it unless they knew exactly where it was. The entire property was surrounded by large lush trees that blocked off any view towards it. This was definitely a getaway paradise. We were welcome by the owner of the cottage.

"Welcome. My name is Laurel." She was an old woman. Her hair was gray, but a quiick glance of her told you that she was once a beautiful woman. She still had a glint in her eye that was unmistakable. We all introduced ourselves to her. "Go get settled, Lunch will be ready very soon."