The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, imagine asking the banks for a loan with that idea."

"We'd get laughed out of every bank in the country."

"Hey, at least we'd go down with the ship." I said.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." We both looked up when there was a knock at my door.

"Hey Superstar." It was Kiersey Clemons. I smiled brightly as she walked into my office and walked over to hold her in a tight hug.

"How are you?" I asked her noticing how cute she looked in a pair of tight jeans that had rips at the knees, and a grey sleeveless top that shoved a nice amount of cleavage.

"I should be asking you that." She said looking up at me. "Hey Marty." She said still refusing to break from our hug.

"Hey K.C" Marty replied. "What brings you here?"

"Just came to check on you guys. I'm sure you've had a hell of a morning."

"You can say that again."

"How's Kara?" Kiersay asked a solemn look claiming her pretty features.

"She ran out of here like a bat out of a hell. We haven't been able to reach her yet." Marty explained.

"There's no one tougher than Kara." She said finally pulling away from me and hugging Marty. "Besides she has you guys to look after her. She'll be fine."

"Thanks." Marty replied. "I should get back to work." Marty said heading for the door.

"How are you?" I asked her sitting on the couch where Kiersey quickly joined me.

"Well I thought you might need a friend." She admitted leaning into me and pressing her head against my chest. "You have a busy day?"

"I have to meet Greg Berlanti in a bit. And probably going to have to keep an eye on Kara's work. Without her or Mark, we're running thin." I admitted.

"How about I make you dinner tonight? Help you calm down after what is definitely gonna be a hectic day." She proposed with a big smile.

"That sounds amazing. Thank you."

"Give me your house key!" She said holding her hand out. I looked at her confused. "Look you have that amazing kitchen, that you never use. And we could eat out near the pool." She leaned closer to me so that her mouth was near my ear. "And maybe a dip in the hot tub, if your day was really hard." I smiled as I moved over to my desk and pulled out a spare key. "Great! I'll see you tonight! Don't worry about anything, i'll take care of everything!" She kissed me on the cheek before scurrying out of my office. I couldn't help but look at her great ass.

********************************************************************************************************

I drove to Berlanti's office in Downtown L.A. The press and paparazzi were grouped in front of our building, forcing me to take the garage exit through the back. I realized that I would have to dodge them more than ever now as I tried to conduct business regularly. I parked the car and took a second to take a deep long breath. I laid my head against the wheel and forced myself to calm down. I had tried my best to make it look as though I was in control, but deep down the pressure was killing me. Compounded by the thought that at any moment, more pictures of my clients could be released.

I was pulled out of my reverie by a knock on my window. I looked up to find Katrina Law with a worried expression across her face. She stepped back as I opened the door. We hugged as we greeted each other. She looked great in a pair of tight jeans and a black blouse. Her long dark hair hanging straight down.

"What brings you here? You're meeting with Greg?" She asked me as we pulled away.

"Yeah. One of my clients isn't too happy. You know how it is." I told her.

"Not really. I've been a very happy client since I joined your agency." She said to me with a smile.

"Well i'm glad someone is satisfied."

"I'm sure it's been a hard day with the threat. Have you lost a lot of clients?"

"By my count we've lost about 20 since this morning. More to come i'm sure."

"Well i'm not going anywhere. I have no deep dark secrets, and after Spartacus, everyone has seen the goods." She said almost proudly. Some of the scenes from the show quickly came to mind as I took another look at the incredibly athletic actress.

"I'm happy to hear that. How's the new show going?" I asked her. She had recently moved to CBS's attempt at remaking Training Day, a movie known for Denzel Washington's incredible performance, into a weekly series.

"So far it's been wonderful, I cannot wait for you to see the pilot."

"I can't wait. Well I should get going. Don't want to keep Greg waiting." I told her as we hugged once more.

"Duncan, if you ever need anything, just give me a call okay?" She said sincerely. I smiled at her and promised that I would as I headed inside. I took the elevator to the floor where Greg's offices were located.

"Oh, Mr. Bryant. Mr Berlanti will be right with you." His secretary told me. I sat and waited. I kept an eye on the clock and saw the minutes passing by. I smiled to myself as I tried to remember the last time I had been kept waiting. The clock kept ticking away, every second feeling like minutes.

"Duncan! Sorry to keep you waiting." Greg said coming out of his office, about 20 minutes after I sat down.

"Oh no trouble. I know you're a busy man." I told him knowing damn well why he made me wait.

"I'm sorry to hear what's going on. Any leads into who's doing this?" He asked me as he closed the door behind me.

"We're working closely with the authorities trying to bring this to a quick resolution." I answered as I sat down in a chair near his desk.

"Yeah, if you found time to come see me in all this mess, it must be pretty damn important." He said as he sat across from me.

"Well yeah. It's about Mehcad. He came to see me and he isn't feeling very fulfilled with his role." I caught the skin around his eyes tighten very quickly. "I told him maybe you were setting him up for a specific arc. But he asked me to check in with you."

"Well, yeah." Greg began before taking a deep sigh. "We love Mehcad, he's been great for us. But I won't lie to you, we brought him on hoping him to be a love interest for Kara, and it just hasn't been working."

"I understand that. But there must be more that you can do with his character. He's a very good actor. You're kind of letting him go to waste."

"Look, honestly we talked about it with the writers, we are thinking about writing him off."

"Greg you can't do this. He's a good guy and a good worker. You can't seriously be considering it." I asked incredulously.

"Well that's what we initially thought. But he hasn't been a big factor in the last few episodes and our ratings haven't taken much of a hit. Actually, even the fan base hasn't really asked for more of him."

"Greg, he didn't even want to be on the show. You talked him into it. Now you're just gonna toss him out? I said feeling anger rising in my chest.

"It's the nature of the business. He's a good guy, but it's just not working out." He said trying his best to avoid my gaze.

"Greg, we can work something out. Give him another arc. Just because it didn't work out with the Kara relationship, doesn't mean you should just give up on the character and Mehcad."

"Look, Duncan, I appreciate you sticking up for him, but it's done."

"I won't forget this Greg. The next time you want one of my clients, i'll make sure you can't discard them this easily." I promised as I rose from my chair.

"If you have any left." Greg told me.

"What did you just say?"

"There's blood in the water Duncan. The word is out. You're losing all your clients. Some will stay by your side out of some false sense of loyalty, but eventually they'll all leave. You should probably do everyone a favor and just close up shop. Save everyone the trouble."

I was shocked by what I had just heard from someone I had respected and work closely with. I spun and left slamming the door behind me. Anger pouring through my veins. I walked to the elevator, all the angrier, because deep down I knew he was right.

********************************************************************************************************

I was driving back to the office, when my phone rang. The Caller I.D told me it was Ariana. I felt a shudder go through me, as though I was already expecting trouble.

"Hello?" I said using the car speakers.

"Duncan?" I could hear the tears in her voice instantly. My heart shuddered as I heard my dear friend sobbing,

"Ariana are you okay?" I asked.

"No Duncan, I'm not. I ruined everything." She said breathlessly.

"Where are you?"

"I'm at a photoshoot for Seventeen magazine."

"Okay, i'm not far. I'll be there soon." I did a U Turn the chance I got and drove towards the warehouse Seventeen used to shoot. It took me less than 15 minutes to get there, and I was directed towards her dressing room. "Ariana, it's me." I said as I knocked on the door. The petite beauty opened the door her makeup ruined from the tears. She instantly threw herself into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. I used my foot to kick the door closed I led us towards the couch and sat us down.

"Jennette, she broke up with me." Ariana finally admitted.

"Oh, i'm sorry." I said feeling utterly surprised. Their relationship wasn't perfect, but I knew just how much Jennette loved Ariana. Something really bad must have happened to lead to this. "What happened?"

"It's because of the leaks." Ariana said looking away from me. I felt my heart drop.

"You're gonna leave the agency." I said quietly looking distantly into the air.

"I'm so sorry." Ariana said standing away from me. "I'm not ready for people to know. I just can't." She said hugging herself tightly. "When I told her, she said that I was ashamed of us." I rose and went to her and held her tightly. "I'm not Duncan. I swear i'm not ashamed. I love her so much. I would love for people to know, but not now. Not like this."

"It's okay. I understand. Calm down, it'll be alright." I said trying to comfort her.

"What can I do? If I stay, It'll leak. If I don't, I lose Jennette." She looked up at me. Her beautiful eyes full of tears. "And I disappoint you."

"Don't say that." I told her after placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "You could never disappoint me. Whatever you decide to do, It'll never change the way I feel about you. Or our friendship.

"You mean that?" She asked, her eyes full of hope.

"Of course. Client or not, i'll always be there for you."

"What about Jeanette?"

"I can't speak for her, but I know that she loves you. She's upset, but if you find a way to show her how committed you are to what you have, i'm sure that'll go a long way towards fixing things."

"You think so?"

"I'm sure of it." I told her with a reassuring smile. We sat back on the couch. Ariana laid her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry I have to leave." She said again.

"Don't worry about it. Really, I totally understand. We'll miss you, but you have to protect yourself." I admitted.

"You're always so good to me." Ariana said looking at me.

"I always will." Ariana leaned towards me and pressed her soft lips to mine. I expected it to simply be a quick kiss, but I could sense Ariana's body get warm as her arms tightened around my neck. She moaned into my mouth as her tongue came into contact with mine. She broke the kiss as straddled my hips. For the first time since I had arrived, I was very aware of her sexy body, along with what she was wearing. A long sleeved white shirt, and a schoolgirl red and black skirt.

Ariana lowered her mouth back to me and we quickly picked up where we left off. Our tongues mashed and swirled around each others. Meanwhile my hands grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed. Ariana moaned into my mouth as she grinded her pelvis into mine. I moaned as my hardening cock rubbed against her panties. I could already feel the wetness through my trousers.

Ariana stood from my lap, placed her hands underneath her skirt and removed her panties. She tossed them aside as she kissed me again. Her soft lips tasting delicious. Ariana guided me so that I was laying down on the couch. She began to kiss me again, her tongue snaking its way around me as her hands deftly unbuckled my pants.

Ariana straddled my face, lowering her sweet juicy cunt onto my face. She lowered her head and took the tip of my cock in between her lips. She gently sucked and licked my cock as my tongue burrowed its way through her sweet folds.

I did my best to keep my focus, but it was difficult as I felt Ariana's lips wrapped around my cock. Her tongue created waves of pleasure through my body. I grabbed each of her asscheeks and massaged them as i dipped my tongue inside of her dripping cunt. Her juices were quickly falling into my mouth and I did my utmost to make sure to not waste a drop.

"Ohhh wow!" Ariana moaned as she pulled her mouth off my dick to grab her breath and grinded her cunt hard against my tongue. I held on to her slim hips trying to control her but she ignored me and continued to press her cunt against my mouth.

"Shiiittt!" I groaned as I felt her mouth return to my dick as her hands were rubbing my cum filled balls. I sucked Ariana's clit inside of my mouth, as I pushed two of my fingers deep into her. Ariana started bucking back against me hard and fast.

"Ohhh, ohhh god! Oohhh" Ariana moaned as she blasted my face with her warm juices. I was like a man possessed. Drinking down her juices by the gulp. Ariana lifted her hips away from my face and quickly spread her legs around my waist. She grabbed my cock and pushed my cock into her wet cunt. She was in a reverse cowgirl position. She placed her hands on my knees and quickly began to move her cunt up and down my hard dick.

"Oh Ari! You're so tight!" I told her as I places my hands on her hips. Guiding her up and down. My eyes were fixated on her nice tight ass. Loving the view as my cock spread her lips with every push of my dick.

"So big! So good!" Ariana moaned as she sped up her rhythm. Her ass slamming quickly against me on every down stroke. I sat up and moved us into a different position. Ariana was bend over with her hands holding the arm of the couch. I was behind her and sending my dick deep into her time and time again. "HARDER! HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!" Ariana moaned as she looked at me over her shoulder.

I dug my hands into her hips and sped up my fucking. Ariana's pussy was proudly drooling all over my cock,

"Ohhh Ari!"

"Keep fucking me! Don't stop! Ooo please so close." She told me as she lowered her hand and began to rub her clit. I reached around, pushed my hands under her top and rubbed her sexy nipples. "Oh fuck, oh fuck! I'm cumming!!" Ariana moaned as her tight cunt gripped my cock so hard I thought I would pass out. I gritted my teeth and fucked her as hard as I could throw her powerful orgasm.

"Ohh, Ari, i'm so close. Oh fuck!" I told her. Ariana much to my dismay, she pulled herself off my dick and spun around. She slid my cock in between her sexy soft lips and sucked hard. " Ohhh goooddd!" I groaned as I felt my cock explode and fill her mouth with my hot warm cum. Ariana was a pro, suckling down every last drop of my cum that she could. She sucked me and cleaned me until my cock went soft. I sat down on the couch where Ariana quickly joined me by cuddling up to me.

"Better?" I asked her.

"A little. Thank you for that."

"You're welcome." I told her "It'll be okay, we'll figure it all out. I promise."

"I believe you." She said as she kissed me on the cheek. We held each other and enjoyed the moment. Both of us knowing it the real world was out there.

********************************************************************************************************

I walked into my office, still feeling very irritated. That went away the moment I saw my best friend sitting behind my desk.

"Mark! What the hell are you doing here?"

"Wondering for the 200th time, why your chair is so much comfier than mine." He replied with his stupid grin.

"You went for something flashy, always gotta go for the lower back support." I answered as I sat across from him. "Why are you here and not with your beautiful family?"

"Come on, you thought I would see what I saw and not come to help?" He replied.

"I appreciate the thought, but we've got it covered. Just go home. Be with Maiara and your baby girl."

"Don't worry about it." He said waving his hand in my face. "I talked it over with Maiara, her mom will stay a little longer to help out. This is where i'm needed."

"I'm glad you're here." I told him.

"Well, i've just been gone for a little while and this whole place going to hell. What kind of friend would I be if i didn't return?" We laughed, realizing just how much I needed it. "You got any leads?" Mark asked.

"I've been telling everyone, we're hard at work, but honestly, we don't really have much to go on. No traces, these guys are pros."

"And they're out to get you." Mark finished as I nodded in agreement. "I heard the new A.D.A is working closely on the case." I filled him in on everything that had gone down with Cole. Down to his current relationship status.

"Wow. Alex huh?" He finally said once I had finished. "How'd she look?" Mark asked forcing me to laugh.

"Amazing as always." I replied.

"You knew her seeing someone else was a possibility."

"Knowing and Knowing are two very different things."

"Isn't that the truth." He said as he stood up. "Anyways I should get to work." He said pulling my chair with him.

"Really?" I exclaimed.

"What?" He asked stupidly.

"You're taking my chair?"

"I cut my paternity leave early. You don't think i've earned a chair?" He said as he pulled it towards his office, leaving me to shake my head with laughter. The moment was short lived as Marty ran into my office.

"Did you see it?" He asked breathlessly.

"No, what happened?" I asked as he turned on the television in my office. On screen Nick Young was talking, he didn't know he was being filmed. He was talking to someone about having an affair with a 19 year old girl just a year ago. The voice replied, "My snap says thank you.", before the video cut. The voice belonged to the new L.A Lakers rookie D'angelo Russell.

"It's all over." Marty said. "He's been with Iggy for years, this is basically proof he cheated on her."

"Dammit. Where are they now?" I asked already rising from my chair.

"Staples, they have a practice."

"On my way. Do whatever you can to get the video pulled." I told him as I raced to my car.

*****************************************************************************************************

I ran through the Staples center. I was near the locker rooms and I could already hear shouting.

"I DIDN'T DO IT MAN" I heard Russell yelling.

"THEN WHO THE FUCK? YOU THE ONE THAT WAS FILMING!" Nick yelled back. I ran into the locker room and saw Nick being held back by a couple of the players. "LET ME GO. LET ME FUCKING GO!" He screamed at them.

"Nick, Nick, relax." I told him once I had come within his field of view.

"RELAX? RE FUCKING LAX? You know what he did?" He asked me furiously. I looked back at the young rookie who seemed very scared.

"It wasn't him Nick." I told him.

"Then who the fuck was it?"

"You saw that video that was all over the news today? About me. Closing the agency?" He nodded as he slowly began to understand. "It wasn't him Nick. It was the same people that released the pictures. Same ones that found that video. It's them Nick. They must have hacked his phone." I explained to him. I could see him calming down. His teammates let him go. Instantly he ran to the wall and punch it hard enough to leave a dent.

"The fuck am I supposed to do? Iggy never gonna forgive me." He said putting his hands in his face.