The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennette smiled apologetically at me before taking my cock head between her lips again. The room was filled with the sounds of Hayley's body slamming against Jennette's sexy ass. I couldnt' help but enjoy the sight of Hayley fucking Jennette. Her big tits were jumping up and down as she drove her cock harder and faster into the blonde's cunt.

"Mhhhmm nooo." Jennette said when Hayley pulled back effectively taking her cock out of her.

"Ride him." Hayley said with authority. Jennette didn't even bother responding and quickly crawled into my lap. She guided my cock between her lips and soon enough she was bouncing her sexy body up and down my cock. I reached up and pinched her hard nipples.

"Fuck! I love your pussy Jennette." I moaned as the blonde bent down and kiss me deeply.

"I love your cock!" Jennette groaned.

"Spread her ass!" I heard Hayley say. I looked over Jennette's shoulder and saw her adding lube to the strapon. I followed her instructions and watched in awe as she put lube on Jennette's asshole.

"AHHHH OHHHH MY GOD!! AHHHH!" Jennette moaned as Hayley's "cock" began to slowly enter her cock as mine remained firmly embedded into her. Slowly Hayley continued to add inches of cock into Jennette's ass. Meanwhile I kissed her and caressed her frame as the pain turned to indescribable pleasure. That moment was unmissable. "FUCK YEA! FUCK ME FUCKEN FUCK ME!" Jennette yelled as Hayley began to pound her ass mercilessly. I held on to Jennette's hips and fucked her as hard as I could from where I was.

"Oh god! Ohhh god! AHHHHHHHHHHHH OH OH!" Jennette screamed as she came. Her tight pussy lips squeezed me oh so good, it took everything in me not to bust my nut, but I held on.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I heard Hayley scream as she was also hit with a hard orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum." I told the women. Jennette hopped off my cock and kneeled next to Hayle .

"Cum all over us." Hayley said. I stood and jerked my cock in front of them. Pretty soon I felt the first spurt jump out and hit Jennette in the face. She moaned before the second hit Hayley near her lips and the second on her throat. Hayley grabbed my dick and guided it towards Jennette's tits.

We lay the three of us in Hayley's big bed. Jennette in the middle, Hayley and I on each side. We were all completely exhausted.

"Thank you." Jennette said to both of us when she had regained her breath.

"You're welcome, sweetheart." Hayley said kissing the blonde again" Jennette turned to me and kissed me once more.

"And thank you. You gave me more than I could ever ask for." She said holding me against her breast. We lay there, the three of us enjoying the moment. Jennette's words were ringing through my head.

*******

After I had dropped Jennette off, I decided to ride back to the office. I sat at my desk and leaned my head back. A deep sigh escaped my lips. My phone rang. It was Gary.

"Hey boss. Just wanted to tell you, the encryption on this drive is high grade. It's going to take weeks to crack it." He said taking away the final hopes that I had.

"Thank you Gary." I answered barely recognizing my own voice.

"We'll do what we can boss." He said before signing off.

"How was your day?" Connor said as he walked into the room.

"Thank you for suggesting it. I had a nice time." I replied.

"Help you clear your mind?" He asked as he sat.

"Yeah I did."

"You know, being a good man is hard. Oftentimes there's never an easy answer, or solution. There's hardly ever a "right" path. You just gotta dig deep inside of yourself and remember, there's no price high enough to be able to live with yourself." I nodded knowing that he was right.

"Can you call the others? Ask them to come in?"

"Of course." He said.

"Connor." I said as he headed out. "I mean everyone."

*********

Shortly afterwards, I walked into the conference room. My family was there. Brad, Cindy, Maira, Mark, Marty, Connor. When we had started this they had all been with me. It only seemed fair to have them here now. I slowly walked to the head of the table, not bothering to sit down. I took a beat to look at each and everyone of them. I'm sure they knew what was coming, but I could also see something in their eyes. It was Hope. Hope that I had found a way out. Hope that I had come up with a miracle. It broke my heart to let them down.

"We're closing IN Talent."