The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 15

Story Info
Past...Present and Future.
20.9k words
4.69
16.6k
13

Part 57 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can go in now." The secretary said nodding towards the door. I stood and pressed my hand along my suit. I couldn't help but take a good look at her and realize just how attractive she was. Her blond hair, piercing blue eyes and smoky lips make quite an impression.

Nodding sympathetically towards her, I opened the door and passed into the sizable and well decorated office. There was plenty of light coming in from the floor to ceiling windows. There were comfortable chairs and a long sofa. The desk was lovely without being lavish. The wall behind it was adorned with diplomas and certificates.

"Mr. Bryant." The woman sitting behind the desk stood with a welcoming smile. "I'm Dr. Rachel Teller. Nice to meet you in person." She introduced herself, holding her hand out to me. She was beautiful. Uncomfortably so. Her long flowing red hair went all the way to her lower back. Her face was symmetrical with the most beautiful set of full lips I had the opportunity to lay eyes on. Her green eyes were bright and shone through with intelligence.

The ankle length skirt and tight white blouse did a great job of showing off an incredible body that she must have spent hours in the gym working on. Her skin was flawless. So were the pearly white teeth she displayed, smiling as she shook my hands.

"Thank you for seeing me." I told her trying to not stare. "I know you're quite busy." She was usually packed. Dr Rachel Teller was a prominent therapist in Los Angeles. Her business catered to the rich and famous of the city. From CEOs to actors, producers and from this moment on, me.

"A patient of mine actually finished their therapy. You called at the perfect moment."

"Some would call that fate." I said as she directed us towards her seating area.

"Some would. I wouldn't." She replied sitting in a chair facing the sofa.

"You don't believe in fate?" I asked sitting across from her.

"I believe that people like to believe there is a reason for seemingly total random acts taking place. Makes them feel more in control. That life has a purpose, a greater plan in mind."

"You lean towards chaos?"

"There's beauty in chaos if you take a close look. It's unsettling, maybe even scary at times, but that's usually where we find what I think is the most important thing in our world."

"And that would be?" I asked completely intrigued by the doctor.

"Truth." She said simply. As though it were the most obvious thing in the world. "The truth shall set you free. It sets us all free."

"If only it were that easy." I replied.

"Oh it's far from easy. Seeing the truth is only part of it. Accepting it is a different matter entirely."

"I see why you're in such high demand."

"My looks also help." She said with a soft smile. It didn't come off as cocky, or self-serving. It was just the honest to god truth. "Why don't we begin talking about you Mr. Bryant?"

"You can call me Duncan." I cut in.

"Of course. Duncan." She said my name with a smile so quick I thought I had imagined it. "Why are you here?"

"I haven't been sleeping." I answered.

"How long has this been happening?" She asked her demeanor changing.

"It's been on and off for the past few years. But it's been pretty consistent these last few months."

"Has there been any major changes in your life? Or any events that may have caused this?"

"I'm sure that you've heard. I was kidnapped and held hostage." She simply nodded. Making a mental note and encouraging me to carry on. "We had to fight ourselves out. I...I almost died. I had a gun pointed to my head. I thought it was over. If the authorities hadn't arrived at that moment, I wouldn't be sitting here right now."

"That must have been a harrowing experience." She offered. "Near death experiences tend to awaken our minds with realities that have been buried into our subconscious. I'm willing to make a wager that you've been having nightmares." I nodded. "These nightmares are so terrifying they wake you from your sleep. You want to run from them, so you fight sleep. To avoid seeing them again."

"Yes." I admitted taking in a large gulp of air.

"Do you feel comfortable enough, to open up about these nightmares?" She asked leaning in her chair.

"I...I'm standing on the edge of the ocean. And I see something at the bottom. I jump in and swim towards it. Underneath the water, it's dark. Almost pitch black." I begin feeling my pulse quicken as the memories of the nightmare flood my mind. "I swim as hard as I can towards whatever is down there. I can feel my lungs and arms burning as I push myself harder. I realize that what's at the bottom isn't an object, it's a woman. Sometimes she's still and passive. Other times she's panicked, trying to scream but no words will come out. I swim harder and faster to make it to her. But the harder I swim....the further she gets."

"Until recently." The doctor said matter of flatly.

"Yes." I confessed shutting my eyes and remembering the new developments. "Lately, I've been able to reach the bottom. The woman she's tied by a lock. I see a shining object not far from her and swim towards it realizing that it's a key. When I turn back...there's now two of them." My heart was now beating furiously in my chest. "I can't save both of them...I only have one key." I stopped talking and simply tried to control my breathing.

"Here. Drink this." Doctor Teller was standing by me holding a glass of ice water. I took it from her and took a large gulp. "Take deep breaths. Make them slow." She instructed trying to get me to calm down.

"Thank you." I finally said putting the glass down on the coffee table.

"Did that help?"

"It did. Thank you." I said a little embarrassed by my reaction.

"No need to be embarrassed." She said almost like a mind reader. "The mind is incredibly powerful. Your body's reaction is perfectly natural. It just goes to show how striking these images are to you."

"Striking is putting it mildly." I joked.

"I've seen worse believe me. During my rotation, I watched people react violently to witnessing anything that held any resemblance to what they dreamed."

"I should consider myself lucky then?"

"Very much!' She replied with a smile. I took a moment to take a breather and look around her office. She had a wall full of books. Some were medical others were novels. Old ones. I could tell from where I was sitting. My gaze was attracted again to her wall of plaques and diplomas.

"You went to Berkeley?" I asked very impressed.

"Yes. Undergrad. Great school. But did most of my post graduate work at Columbia." She said nodding to another degree I hadn't noticed earlier.

"Ah that's where I went." I said with a huge grin.

"Always good to meet a fellow Lion." She said with a warm smile.

"How was the transition for you? California and New York seem like almost different worlds."

"They really are." She agreed. "I love both and acclimated quickly. Duncan..." She said my name knowing exactly what I was doing. "In your dream." I bit my lip knowing what the next question was going to be. "The women...do you know them?" I nodded.

"They're my exes. The last two women I loved...That I still love." I finally said.

"Well clearly." She said with a sympathetic gaze. "You claim to still love both of them. How does that make you feel?"

"At first I was a mess. I couldn't imagine how that could even be possible. How could someone love two people? It's not fathomable. It's not the way we are taught to love. We have one heart, it can only belong to one person. Right?"

"Before I answer your question, I would like for you to answer one of my own." I nodded. "Have you come here asking me for permission to love two different women? That if I told you that I've seen this happen before, it would make it easier for you to handle the burden of emotion you carry on your shoulders?"

"I don't know." I answered honestly. "I just know that I needed to do something." She nodded once more. Taking another mental note.

"To answer your question, just because we are taught to love a certain way, doesn't mean it is the only way to love. Loving these women the way you do, is not a crime Duncan. You have only accepted a truth that was there all along. What to do with it now, is only up to you."

"Going crazy is what I'm doing." I said glumly.

"Have you spoken to either of them about these feelings?"

"Yes. About a week ago."

"I'm assuming the conversation didn't go well." I nodded. "And that's when the nightmare escalated. That was when you reached the bottom for the first time. You knew in that moment you couldn't save them both. That you couldn't have them both." I nodded realization finally dawning on me. "Why don't you tell me about them?" She said making herself comfortable.

"Where should I begin?"

"Wherever you think is best."

"Victoria." Just saying her name send shivers up and down my spine. "We met years ago in New York. She put me up for my first big break. She had read my novel and told the producers that she wanted me to run the show. I had doubts at first of taking the job, but we met over dinner and she convinced me."

"Tell me more about her?"

"Victoria is amazing. Have you ever met someone, and felt in your bones that they were going to play a large part in your life?" I asked the therapist who responded with a smile and a nod. "She is beautiful, funny, spirited. She always saw the best in me. Always believed in me. She encouraged me and always pushed for me to be better. I was scared of taking that showrunner position, but she knew, just from reading a failed book that I had written in college, that I could do this. Everything I have... all of my greatest accomplishments have been thanks to her."

"She sounds wonderful." The Doctor said. "What happened between the two of you?"

"I messed everything up." I said feeling the tears building behind my eyes. "We were so good, so strong. So happy." I added remembering that wonderful period. "This big time agent wanted to sign her. He gave me her card and asked me to tell her to call him."

"And you didn't?"

"No. I didn't trust him. Something felt off about him. After she hadn't gotten in touch with him for a while he called her and told her the truth. She was so upset and angry with me. She forgave me and we stayed together. But nothing was ever the same. The trust was never what it was. She got closer to her new costar. I became jealous and distant. Everything fell apart. I left the show, left New York.....I left her." I finally said after a deep breath. "And moved to L.A."

"How has your relationship been since then?"

"We don't really have one. We are pleasant to one another when we run into each other. For some reason, we both internally decided to keep our distances. Being close to her...it's like being too close to the sun. It's beautiful, glorious so warm. But it's scary. The memories, the feelings that stuff never goes away. It stays within you so deeply that you're scared to fall into them."

"How long did it take you to realize that you were in love with her?"

"24 hours." I answered after a moment of silence.

*****************************************************

3 years ago

"Hmmm!" I moaned out loud as I awoke. I didn't immediately recognize the room I was in, but there was no denying the sensation that was coursing through my body. I opened my eyes and was met by a pair of beautiful brown eyes staring up at me from my groin. The lips that came with the eyes, were currently wrapped around my cock. "Oh fuck!" I groaned as I felt the tongue swipe across my cockhead.

"I think you mean good morning!" Victoria Justice said pulling her mouth off of my cock. She smiled at me once more before taking my cock back between her perfect lips.

"Great morning." I responded as I lay back into the comfortable hotel bed. I lowered my hand and ran it through the perfect dark locks of her hair. Victoria's mouth descended further onto my cock. Her smooth tongue was moving all around me, making my entire body quiver with desire.

"Go ahead." Victoria said pulling her mouth off of my hard cock. "You can fuck my mouth! You know you want to." She told me before taking me between her lips again. I grabbed firmly onto her hair and began to pump my hips, filling her mouth with my heavy cock time and time again.

Victoria wrapped one of her hands around the base of my cock and timed her pumping gesture with my own. I was in heaven as this beautiful angel awoke every single one of my senses with a single movement of her tongue. The sexy brunette popped off my cock and directed her attention towards my aching and cum filled balls.

"Oh Tori!" I moaned as I felt her lips suck gingerly on my ball sack.

"Yes?" I heard her ask as her hand resumed pumping my cock. I could see the pre cum leaking onto her hands and fingers. She used it as lubricant and continued to jerk me off closer to heaven and madness.

"Don't stop! It feels so good!" I told her.

"What if I have something that will feel even better for you?" She asked as she began kissing up my thigh and across my torso.

"Get over here!" I almost growled as I pulled her up towards me. Our lips met in a moment of heightened passion. Our tongues collided and I could feel the heat coursing through her body in her mouth. I moaned as my hands began to caress and explore her tight and wonderful figure. I pulled my mouth away from Victoria's and began to kiss my way down her soft neck towards her perky tits.

"Hmm! Hmmm oh yeah!" Victoria moaned when she felt my lips wrap themselves around her hard nipple. One of her hands came behind my head and pulled me hard against her bosom. Her other hand was on my hard cock, guiding me into her.

"Oh fuck! Tori! Oh fuck!" I moaned as the sexy actress lowered her wet pussy onto my throbbing pole. I moved my hands to her amazing butt. I pressed the cheeks as though there was no tomorrow and guided her up and down my cock.

"You feel so good! Oh fuck!" Victoria whimpered as we found our rhythm and fucked with reckless abandon. I moaned uncontrollably as her ass hit my balls hard on every stroke. "Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me Duncan! Oh god yes." She moaned as my fingers continued to dig deeper and deeper into the flesh of her butt cheeks.

"Oh Tori!" I growled before wrapping my arms around her waist and flipped us around.

"Ohhh!" Tori moaned with a smile. I kissed her as her legs wrapped themselves around my waist. The dark haired beauty threw her head back and groaned loudly as I began to fuck her with deep hard thrusts.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh your cock! It's perfect." She moaned egging me on. I felt the same way about her body. It felt like we were meant to fuck. Her cunt wrapped itself so perfectly around my cock that it had to be fate that we were here fucking right now in this hotel room. It had to be fate that her nipple called to me without her saying her word. It must have been fate that her nails dug into my back as I moved her closer and closer towards orgasm.

"You're gonna cum? You're gonna cum!" I told her as I felt my own orgasm knocking.

"Yessss! YESSS! YESSS! Just DOnnnn't AHHH FUCKEN STOP!" Victoria shouted as her body detonated around my throbbing dick. "Ohhh shit!" She moaned as her entire body shook with the power of her orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted, unable to hold back any longer. I wrapped my arms around her, lay my head against her chest and shouted loudly and incoherently as the cum burst through from me and filled her wonderful cunt with my seed.

"Wow!" Was all I could say. Victoria smiled at me and lay besides me on the bed. Her hand rested on my cheek as our eyes met and refused to let go. I pulled her into my arms for one more deep slow kiss, feeling a rush of excitement I didn't know existed. "If this is how you wake me up every morning, this is going to be the greatest job ever." I told her having to come up for air.

"I'm glad that I was able to convince you." The beautiful brunette said with a laugh I was growing to love more and more every second. "Do you have any plans for today?" She asked cuddling against my chest.

"Nope! Absolutely nothing." I responded, closing my eyes and loving the feel of her fingers running across my chest.

"I was hoping we could spend the day together?" She asked almost shyly. The sex last night had been sensational. The sex this morning had matched it stroke for stroke. Yet the truth of the matter was, we hardly knew each other. I could tell Victoria was a little concerned that I was only interested in her body. I watched her bite her lip in anticipation for what my answer would be.

"I was hoping the same thing." I finally told her pulling her out of her misery. Her hesitance quickly disappeared, replaced with a huge smile and excitement towards the day's activities.

"I know this great place we could go to have breakfast! Then we can see where the day takes us."

"As long as I'm with you, I know it'll be a blast." I answered bringing about another wide smile from her. I was completely taken aback by it. She nearly tackled me and kissed me deeply, slipping her tongue easily into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and enjoyed every bit of it.

"Mind if we stop by my place, so I can get changed?"

"Yes! I do mind. You look sexy as all hell in that dress."

"How about I promise to pick something just as sexy."

"Is that even possible?" I asked with a grin. "The whole lobby stopped in its tracks when you walked in. You mean to tell me that there's another outfit that you have that will do that?"

"Yes. Yes that is exactly what I'm telling you."

"Well by all means!" I said jumping out of the bed. "Let's get going!" I ran towards the bathroom. I could hear Victoria laughing behind me. I poked my head back out of the bathroom and saw her getting out of bed. She was still naked and her body was so enticing. What had I done to deserve this?

"Oh Victoria." I finally said getting her attention. "Don't wear my slippers!" I joked before running back inside the bathroom and turning on the shower. Victoria joined me and soon we were making out once again under the hot spray of the hotel shower. As I washed her body, I wondered if I would ever be able to tear myself away from it long enough to get any work done.

Once we had showered, the car the network had given me, drove us to Victoria's apartment. It was a walk up with no elevator. I didn't mind going up the stairs, walking behind Victoria and seeing her wonderful behind. She smiled at me as she opened the door to her place. It was incredibly well decorated and so comfy.

"Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back." She told me as she rushed out of the living room and into her bedroom. I took a moment to walk around the space. I quickly realized how much I liked it, mainly due to the fact that it felt so much like Victoria. It smelled like her too. It was a scent I quickly found myself being addicted to.

"Soooo?" I heard Victoria said as she bounced out of her bedroom. I found myself unable to stop the smile that came across my face. She wore a white skirt that ended right above her knees and a top that showed off her midriff. The outfit was simple, yet she looked stunning. I didn't say a word to her. My feet had a mind of their own and before I knew it, I was kissing her. My hands were around her back pulling her deep into the kiss.

"So you like the outfit?" She asked with a smile.

"I think that it's the girl and not the outfit." I responded causing her to break out in a large smile before kissing me deeply.

"That's sweet." She said pushing me back towards her couch. "I think that's earned you a treat." She continued before the sound of my zipper being pulled down filled the room. She pushed my chest and I landed onto the couch. The pretty brunette dropped to her knees in front of me, pulling my cock free from my boxers.