The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 17

Story Info
A Trio In Rio.
23.8k words
4.85
18.3k
15

Part 59 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey all! Sorry for the long LONG LONG wait! I've been very busy, but was also keeping an eye on Hollywood and how certain things were playing out. I hope you're all doing well and that you'll enjoy this new chapter. I was a little rusty writing it, but hope to get my groove back soon! It's good to be back!

*****************************************************************************************************************

I awoke the following morning, wrapped entirely in Victoria. My arms were around her waist holding her close, while her soft ass rested comfortably against my cock. The scent of her hair found its way to my nostrils and I couldn't help but smile widely. After placing a soft kiss on her cheek, I watched the sides of her lips curl up into a smile.

"Does that thing ever go down?" She said as she woke. Nudging my hardened cock with her butt.

"Not around you it doesn't." I told her as I noticed that my cock hardening within seconds.

"Let's see if there's something we can do about that." Victoria said naughtily as she turned towards me before kissing me. I matched her passion and pressed her on her back as I lay atop of her. My gorgeous lover spread her legs, giving me room to make myself comfortable. I didn't have to do much more as my cock, almost with a mind of its own, found her precious tunnel.

"Ohhh fuck!" I groaned as I slipped inside of her with no difficulty. "I guess it wasn't just me that was ready to go." I joked as I pushed myself further into her. Our lips found each other once more. We kissed slowly and deeply as my hips began to pick up speed. The deeper I went inside of her, the warmer and wetter she felt.

"I love your cock!" Victoria whispered in my ear, her fingers sexily running up and down my back. "It fits so good inside of me." She continued, wrapping her arms around my lower back. "It's like you were meant to fuck me. Hmmm! Ohhh." She groaned.

"I was baby!" I said to her pushing my cock deeper into her. "Your pussy was made for me to fuck." I nearly growled, driving my cock as hard and as deep as I could.

"Then, fuck it! FUCK IT! Fuck me! Please fuck me!" She urged me on. Tori locked her legs around my waist and rolled her hips. Matching my rhythm with ease, making me want her so much more than I ever thought possible. "Your cock feels so good! So good! I want to feel you cum in me. Will you cum for me baby?" She requested with such lust in her eyes, I almost lost myself.

"Not yet!" I said as I slowed my pace, lowering my mouth and taking one of her hard nipples into my mouth.

"Ohhh yeah!" She mewled beautifully as she felt my tongue swirl around the hard bud as her pussy gushed more of her juices around my cock. I felt her hands behind my head, pulling me harder against her breast that was filling more and more of my mouth. My hand played with her free breast. "Oh baby, you're making me feel so good!"

"Am I?" I said with a smirk. "I'm just getting started." I told her before dropping my mouth onto her other succulent breast. My hips as though they had a mind of their own, were pumping at a much faster clip than before. My cock was dipping in and out of her cunt at a maddening speed. Victoria's screams and moans were proof that I was giving her exactly what she needed.

"Oh baby! I'm so close." Victoria moaned out loud. I left her breast and kissed her beautiful mouth. I slid my tongue into her mouth and soon our tongues were swirling around one another's. My cock never stopped plunging deep inside of her. "Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! OHHH SHIT!" My beautiful girlfriend shouted out as her body was wracked with an undeniable orgasm, "AHHH!" She shouted louder. I couldn't stop looking into her beautiful face as she came. Her eyes closed and how she bit her lower lip. She was positively glowing.

"Wow, such a dirty mouth." I whispered to her, once her orgasm had passed. "What would people say if they heard you use such language?"

"Probably nothing compared to what they'd say if they saw me do this." She said before wrapping her legs tightly around my waist and flipping us over. I was now on my back looking up at my gorgeous girlfriend. Her flat stomach, her firm tits and her soft thighs all making my mouth water for her. "Liking the view?" She asked as she slowly began to move her body up and down the length of my hardness.

"Every second of every day." I answered as my hands found her waist. We both moaned loudly as our bodies easily fell into rhythm. Our hips moved together effortlessly, Victoria even grinding her ass against my balls. I moved my hands up her body and cupped both of her sweet and soft tips.

"Ohhh! Ahh!" Victoria moaned throwing her head back and driving her cunt harder on me. Her hands found my chest for balance, mine found her ass for pleasure. Victoria's eyes were now closed and she was letting herself go. She was ruthlessly bouncing up and down on my cock and I prayed that she wouldn't stop.

"Tori! Baby! I'm so close!" I moaned loudly.

"Cum in me! Fill my cunt! Please baby please! Cum for me!" Tori moaned as she fucked me. "I need to feel your cum inside of me." She wouldn't have to wait long. I could already feel it churning in my balls, ready to coat her insides with my warm seed.

"Oh Tori! Baby!" I shouted as my entire body shook and I shot my load deep inside of my sexy lover. She didn't stop fucking me, continuing to drive that incredible body up and down my cock, causing more pleasure than I could ever imagine.

"Babe... You're going to ruin me." Tori said with a smile, pulling my mouth over to her lips.

"Then we'll be even." I retorted as I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her, hoping that it would be enough for her to feel all of my love and need for her. "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry."

"I'm famished!" She replied with a beautiful smile.

"How about we slip out of here, get a huge breakfast, and go do some shopping."

"Shopping you say?" Victoria smiled widely.

"Did you have anything else planned for the day?"

"Well I did think we could spend it with your dick in one of my holes." She told me as she kissed me seductively. "But shopping might give my ass a much needed break!"

"How's it feeling?" I asked pulling her so close to me that I could feel her heartbeat through her chest.

"Sore..The best kind of sore!" Our lips found each other once again and we were soon kissing and losing ourselves in each other. Victoria's hands were behind my neck, gently caressing my skin. "Food!" She finally said as we broke away.

We rushed out of the bedroom and headed towards the shower. I took my time washing Victoria from head to toe, spending a considerable amount of time on her butt and tits. The gorgeous actress smiled gratefully before giving me the same treatment. By the time we came out the water had turned cold but neither of us could be any happier.

We had spent most of the previous evening in our room, so we agreed to go out and find a nice place for breakfast. The hotel had a car and driver waiting for us. Victoria lay her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. She looked gorgeous in an all white sundress that cut off right above the knee.

We took in the sights and smells of Rio from the backseat of the car as our stomachs churned with hunger. The driver stopped in front of a small restaurant called Da Casa da Tata. From where we were sitting, we could already smell the delicious scents coming from the kitchen. We came out both hungry and excited at trying something new.

We were led to a table in the corner where we had plenty of privacy. The waiter took our order before leaving us. I quickly took Victoria's hand in mine and placed a soft kiss. We smiled at each other, we were the only two people in the world. I had missed this feeling.

"What?" Victoria asked me with a bashful smile.

"I just really missed you. Being here... Being with you..it just feels right."

"It does." She agreed leaning in and accidentally giving me a great view down her cleavage. "There's no one I'd rather be with." She admitted placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Oh really?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "Even the girls you've been with?" I joked.

"I was wondering when you would start digging."

"I'm an inquisitive man!" I replied.

"You're just a perv." She said good naturedly.

"Well that too." I admitted.

"It's all your fault you know?" She said.

"How in the world?" I asked with shock.

"You're the one who opened the gates to me loving pussy!"

"To be fair! That was Ariana."

"You encouraged it."

"Well who wouldn't? And she had been dying to fuck you for years."

"Really?" Victoria said cocking her head to the side. "And you know this how?"

"Well Jennette told me that Ariana and her always wanted to have their way with you. They were obsessed with your butt."

"Well I do have a pretty great butt."

"Oh you have no idea! I feel bad for you."

"How come?" She asked with a lovely smile.

"You'll never know all of the pleasure it has to offer." I said with a mischievous smile.

"Aww.. that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me."

"I wouldn't say the sweetest..but it's up there." We shared a sweet laugh. "So tell me, which experience has been the best? Who did you like being with the most?" I asked lowering my voice as my hand found her soft thigh.

"I did this movie.. The Outcasts!" Victoria said biting her lip as the memory flooded through her.

"I saw it." I told her.

"You did?" She said with a wide smile.

"I saw everything that you were in. It was the best way to stay close to you." Victoria smiled before placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I think that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me."

"So far. We have plenty of time." I told her before kissing her. "Well you were filming the outcasts.." I said trying to get us back on track.

"Well, you know Peyton?" She asked with a sexy smile.

"Peyton List! From the Disney Channel." I recalled the pretty blonde with the tight body and long legs.

"Yeah. She was such a sweet girl, but i kept catching her staring at me or Claudia." Claudia Lee was another sexy blonde who worked on the movie. She was in her early 20's but had curves that could not be denied. "We were shooting late one night, and she was doing her best to keep her calm. But I could tell how turned on she was. Her nipples were poking through her top and she kept squeezing her thighs."

I could feel her body getting warmer as she told the story. There were goosebumps rising along her thighs as my hand climbed closer and closer to the valley between her legs. She smiled at me in devastating fashion.

"We took a break, and I followed her. She was heading on the side of the house where we were filming. I stayed a little off to the side and I saw her dipping her hand under her skirt. You should have seen her Duncan! She was so hot and bothered that she couldn't wait to touch herself. I could hear her moaning."

I gently placed my hand onto Victoria's mound. I smiled at the realization she was wearing no underwear underneath the sundress. My hand moved around touching and feeling her wetness. The gorgeous brunette bit her lip to stifle a moan. My fingers continued to explore her lower lips and gently play with her clit.

"I walked up to her, she had her back against the wall. She opened her eyes and got scared." Victoria continued as she looked around the restaurant to make sure we weren't being watched. Luckily for the both of us, everyone was in their own little world. "I put my finger on her lips, telling her to shush."

"Like this?" I asked her as I placed my finger that had been between her legs up against her mouth. Tori simply nodded as she watched me put the finger in my mouth and suck off her amazing juices. "What did you do next?"

"I...mhmm" She moaned quietly as my fingers returned to circling her clit. "I asked her if she was so hot and bothered because of me."

"I bet she was." I whispered into her ear as one of my fingers slipped inside of her.

"She just nodded. Then I took her hand, the one that was touching herself, and I brought it to my mouth. I sucked hard on her fingers so I could taste her juices." I was so hard listening to Victoria tell the story. Seeing her do her best to keep control in a public place while her adoring boyfriend was fingering her under the table. "Duncan...She tasted so good! She was so sweet. I had to have more!"

"I know the feeling." I told her as I pushed a second finger inside of her.

"Duncan.." Tori said my name, now having more difficulty keeping her cool. "I dropped to my knees, pulled down her panties and just started sucking on her. She was so wet! I ate her until she exploded all over my mouth. It was sooo hot!" As she finished her story my fingers were steadily going in and out of her.

The waiter chose that moment to bring over our food. We did our best to stay cool while he placed our food and drink under the table. Victoria even pulled my fingers out of her juicy wetness. When he went away, I tried to get back to it but she stopped me.

"Later ok?" She asked me with the prettiest of eyes. "I can even tell you the second part of the story."

"There's a second part?" I asked pleasantly surprised.

"Oh and it's good too!" She said raising her eyebrow. "But i'll only tell you under one condition." She teased as she took a bite of food.

"You've got me hooked, so whatever you want!"

"Aside from me...and Alex." She added quickly. "What is your best experience?"

"Off the top of my head?" I said as I tried to think about it.

"You can be honest! I've heard some of the stories already."

"And how does it make you feel?" I asked her.

"Intrigued. Hot. And really flattered." She said with a jubilant smile.

"Why flattered?"

"Well, you're Duncan Bryant. Amazingly talented writer and the biggest agent in the world."

"Ex, biggest agent in the world." I corrected.

"Sure." Tori added with a smile. "But you could have had any of these gorgeous women, and you chose me."

"Oh Baby." I told her as I pulled her into me kissing her. "Those women are beautiful, but you and I, it's something else. It was never a choice." I admitted to her before kissing her gently.

"Now tell me!" She said egging me on.

"Hmmm, Taylor Swift was pretty special. Charlize Theron and Sofia Boutella was very memorable. But I would have to say Kiersey."

"Ohhh really? I had no idea you and her were together that way."

"A few times. She was there for me through some bad times." I admitted.

"You two always did get along. I got jealous sometimes," Tori added.

"You did?" I asked genuinely surprised.

"Yeah. She always adored you, and you two always had these inside jokes and laughed together on set. I saw how she looked at you. Not to mention she is gorgeous."

"That may be true. But you had no reason to worry. During our time together, no other woman even registered. All I wanted was you." She smiled at me and squeezed my hand before we started to eat. Tori and I enjoyed the rest of the meal together. We hadn't done this in so long. Talked. We caught up on each other's lives. She told me about her trying so hard to stay relevant in the industry and I shared with her some of the difficulties that came with my job as an agent. The conversation inevitably turned to mine and Cole's kidnapping.

"You must have been terrified." Tori said holding my hand.

"I was." I admitted recalling the events of that day. "I thought I was a goner."

"Your assistant? I still can't believe it." She said shaking her head.

"He was a damn good one too." I added to relieve some of the tension. Tori laughed beautifully making me forget all of those bad memories.

"I'm just glad all of that is over." She finally said. I nodded, although certain questions still gnawed at the back of my head.

"So shopping?" I offered as I paid the check and reached out a hand to my beautiful companion.

"Shopping!" Victoria responded with a wide grin.

*************************************************************************************************************

We had taken the car down to Ipanema, one of the richest neighborhoods in the city. We spent most of the afternoon going in and out of every store we ran across. I didn't mind one bit. Victoria was so happy and I was happy seeing her happy. Also watching her model in different outfits did nothing but wonder for my libido.

"Anything else we can get you?" I asked as I placed two more bags into the trunk of the car.

"Well!" Victoria said with a mischievous smile. "We are in Brazil. I can't go back to the states without some bathing suits from Brazil. "

"See now, you're speaking my language!" I said with a smile of my own.

"I thought you'd enjoy that. Plus you deserve a treat for being so patient with me today."

"Every minute spent with you is a treat." I told her kissing her lips.

"I bet it'll be more of a treat seeing me in different bikinis."

"You tell no lies!" I agreed kissing her once again.

"I know just the place!" She said excitedly as she grabbed my hand and pulled me down the streets. I tried to keep up with her until we reached the Lenny Niemeyer store. "They have the best bikinis in all of the country. You'll see!"

"I trust you!" I said as someone held the door for us.

"You sit right here!" Victoria said, pushing me into a comfortable chair near the dressing rooms. "I'll be right back!" She said with a wide grin and a quick kiss for me. I took the time to look around the store. The different style of bathing suits and the gorgeous women who were shopping there really made the wait seem not so long. There was a particular short haired brunette that looked familiar.

"I'm back!" Victoria said holding up a few different bathing suits.

"Find something you like?" I asked beaming at how happy she was.

"I did! I'm just hoping I found something you like." She smiled widely before slipping into the dressing room. I didn't have to wait too long before Tori reappeared. This time she was out of the sundress and wearing a bikini that left very little to the imagination. I felt myself hardening as I took in how good she looked.

The bathing suit looked gorgeous on her. It was a yellow two piece with a V pattern down the middle of her chest. I could see the sides of her pretty breasts. Her firm stomach was on great display and her legs looked as though they could go on forever.

"What do you think?" Victoria asked as she posed for me. She slowly spun around so that I could take in every inch of her. I bit my lip so hard when I saw how great her ass looked in the thong panties of a wonderfully fitting fabric. Victoria looked over her shoulder to gauge my reaction. She smiled noticing the strong reaction from me. "Hold that thought." She said before walking back inside of the dressing room.

The wait this time felt interminable. I was feeling the excitement coursing through my veins and I was practically buzzing with desire. Finally Victoria exited the dressing room. This time she wore a one piece that fit snuggly to her frame.

It was a Kimono style design with another deep V cut between her breast. She was devastatingly sexy. Posing and pouting those gorgeous lips of hers for me. She spun around and acting as though she dropped something, leaned forward to pick it up. I groaned inwardly as I saw her butt. The material slid between her buttcheeks, framing them beautifully. I wanted her, in that moment I felt as though I needed her.

"One more!" She told me as she slipped back inside of the dressing room. This time I was practically fidgeting. And once more, Victoria was well worth the wait. This bikini could barely be called that. It looked more like a lingerie set. It was a multicolored two piece that left practically nothing to the imagination. The lower piece hugged her hips beautifully, and her breast were almost popping out of the top.