The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 18

Story Info
Duncan's Hectic Day.
17.4k words
4.66
23k
13

Part 60 of the 64 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun hit the side of my face, waking me up from a deep and restful sleep. I opened my eyes and found myself at home in my bedroom. Taking my time to stretch, enjoying the feeling of happiness that was bursting through my veins, the scent of Victoria connected with my senses. Moving my hand towards her side of the bed, I quickly realized she wasn't there.

"Over here." I heard her say at the foot of my bed. I looked over and smiled widely. There was just something about her that made me have that reaction. She was wearing one of my T-shirts, she knew I loved how she looked in them. Her long dark hair was tied in a ponytail.

"Come here." I told her pushing the covers off the bed. She looked at me with a smile, cocked her head to the side, as though she were seriously considering it.

"No." She said with a dastardly smile.

"Why not?" I almost whined.

"Cuz I made breakfast!" She announced waving the spatula she had in her hand. "And we both know if I get in that bed with you, the food will get cold and we will both be late."

"It's just a press conference. I don't mind making them wait."

"Maybe you don't! But I have a photo shoot and I can't afford to be." She responded.

"Now come eat, and maybe if you're good.." She took a pause to turn around so that her back was to me. "You can get some of this in the shower." She finished lifting up the shirt to show off her tight ass.

"I think that's a fair deal." I said crawling out of bed.

"Tic Toc." Tori said heading out the room. I smiled as I put on a pair of shorts and a t shirt before heading down. Tori had cooked and set my dinner table for us. There were pastries, pancakes, orange juice and coffee.

"Wow, you went all out." I said sitting down.

"Well we both have big days today. I thought it'd be nice."

"Yours is alot bigger than mine." I retorted.

"You're announcing you're leaving the agency today. You really think it won't make waves?" She asked handing me a mug of coffee.

"I'm trying not to think about it too much." I admitted. "It's gonna be a bitch of a day isn't it?"

"Sure is!" She said with a nod.

"How are you feeling? Ready for your shoot?" I asked her knowing how excited and nervous she was about it.

"Good! I'm ready! It's been a little while, but I'm sure it will go well. They got a great photographer and I saw some of the outfits they have. I'm going to look hot!" She said.

"You always look hot baby." I told her leaning over to kiss her.

"Aww thanks. EAT!" She said forcefully, pointing to my plate. I did as she said. We talked and ate and enjoyed each other's company. I thought that I could see myself starting every day this way. "You're meeting Aaron Sorkin today?" Tori asked me.

"Yeah I am. I've been looking forward to it for awhile."

"Does that mean you're finished the super secret project you've been working on?" Tori asked mischievously.

"The first draft is done." I answered trying to avoid her gaze.

"You still won't tell me huh?"

"Nope." I said trying to focus on my breakfast, although I couldn't help but notice her raising her shirt from the corner of my eye.

"Isn't there something I can do? Something I can take care of?" She said seductively licking her lips and looking down into my lap.

"I'm fine thank you." I said clearing my throat. At this point the shirt had passed her navel and I could smell her arousal. "I'm going to head up and take a shower." I said trying to move as quickly as possible. I made it to the stairs before I felt Tori grab my arm and spin me around

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked. I just had time to notice that the shirt was gone before she pulled me down to her hot lips. I moaned as I felt her tongue enter my mouth, her hands grabbing my shirt and pulling it over my head. We broke the kiss only for a moment before her mouth was on me and her soft breast were pressed against my chest.

I lowered my hands and grabbed her tight ass. Tori moaned into my mouth as I massaged her ass. Her hands were undoing my shorts, I could feel my erection pressing against her hand. I wanted her so bad. Tori kissed my neck and chest as she dropped down to her knees. She pulled down my shorts and my cock was hard and staring her right in the face.

"Still won't tell me?" She asked with a smile.

"Never." I answered before she opened her mouth and inserted my cock. "Ohh fuck!" I moaned as her tongue expertly snuck around my cock head. My hand instinctively made its way to her hair. I caressed her smooth locks as she took more and more of it into her mouth. Her eyes looking up at me as she did.

I was in awe at how beautiful she was. The act of love she was performing only making it that much more intense. When she had taken about half of my cock, Tori closed her eyes and moaned loudly. I looked beneath her to notice her hand down the front of her shorts. I could only imagine what she was doing to herself.

My cock only hardened at the thought. Tori moaned again, taking more of my cock. My hold on her hair had tightened and I was now actively fucking her mouth. My hips were moving on a will of their own. Tori, amazing as always, only moaned louder and took the rough treatment. She lowered her free hand and cradled my balls.

"Oh baby! This feels so good!" I groaned.

"How good?" She told me as she took my cock out of her mouth and pumped it in her soft and lovely hand.

"Too good baby!"

"Good enough to tell me?" She asked again, before her lips sucked on my ball sack causing me to cuss aloud.

"Nooo." I moaned.

"Well I guess, I'll have to try something else." She said before standing up. She slowly walked up the stairs, slowly lowering her shorts. "Why don't you come up here?" She asked before running off towards my bedroom. I ran naked up the stairs, hearing the shower running. When I walked into the bathroom, Tori was already wet under the warm water.

I jumped in with her and kissed her hard. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and pushed my tongue inside of her mouth. Her arms went around my neck to pull me closer against her hot mouth. My hands lifted her off the floor and Tori quickly wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Oh shit!" I shouted as I felt my cock spear inside of her and disappear into her snug and wet pussy.

"Ohh fuck yeah!" Tori screamed as she felt me enter her. Our lips locked tightly and our hips found their rhythm. We fucked at a heightened pace. It was fast and hard fucking. Pure in our desire and lust for each other. Her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck, her tongue in my mouth, everything felt perfect. They always did when I was with her. Even more so when I was fucking her.

"Yes! YEs! Yes! Fuck me! I love when you fuck! Me!" Tori moaned and begged only pushing me to fuck her harder. My fingers dug deep into the cheeks of her ass. I bounced the beautiful woman on my cock as fast as I could. My arms were burning from the work, but I couldn't care less. I wanted to, no, I had to make her cum. "DON'T!! AH AH AH! DON"T! FUCK! FUCK! OH FUCK! MHHH."

Tori lost all control on my cock as her orgasm hit her. I think we were both surprised at how quickly it was for her to reach her peak. Seeing her cum, only drove me to fuck her harder with deeper thrust. The sound of our bodies slamming into one another bouncing off the walls, urging me on just as much as the moans that were coming from Tori's lips.

I lowered Tori to her feet and spun her around. She smiled to me over her shoulder before bending over. She placed her hands on the shower wall, the water running down her back. I bit my lip at how great her ass looked, before guiding my cock back inside her warm tunnel.

"OHHHH SHIT!" Tori screamed as I pounded into her from behind. My hands were digging deeply into her hips. I pulled her back against me, driving my hot shaft deeper into her. "Oh god fuck me!" Tori said again throwing her hips back into me with a vengeance. I wrapped my arms around Tori's body and grabbed her tits in my palms. They fit perfectly. I massaged them, playing with her nipples as our bodies smacked into each other.

"Baby! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" I warned her over the sounds of the shower.

"Hold on! I'm almost there! Please just hold on." Tori begged as her hand dropped to her clit. I shut my eyes and tried to keep my orgasm at bay whilst Tori fingered her clit and drove herself to orgasm. "OH THERE! YES!" She shouted loudly as her body was rocked by a powerful orgasm. Her entire frame shook violently from the force of her climax, almost knocking me off my feet.

"On me!" Tori said before pushing me backwards and dropping to her knees. "Cum all over me." She told me as she jerked my cock and moved her tongue all over my cockhead. There was no more holding back for me.

"OHHHHH SHIT!!" I shouted as my cum erupted from the tip of my cock and quickly hit Tori in her face. She smiled widely, continuing to jerk off my cock and guiding it wherever she wanted to receive my cum. Her lips cheeks and nose were covered in my spunk and she absolutely loved it. She sexily used her fingers to scoop it all up and directed it in between her lips. She sucked and ate down my cum so greedily, you would of thought it was her lifeforce.

She stood and we kissed once more under the warm spray of the water. Only then did we finally come to the business of washing one another. We took turns running the soap over each other's bodies, enjoying the water for as long as it would stay warm. I kissed her once more, continually surprised by just how much I loved this woman.

We stepped out of the shower. I headed into my closet to pick out a suit for the press conference. Victoria was putting back on the clothes she had on the night before. I watched her from the corner of my eye, still amazed at just how beautiful she was.

"I might be back late tonight." I finally said. "I'll probably have to meet with certain clients after the announcement."

"Alright that's fine." Tori said. "You planning on having any fun with these clients?"

"You know I never plan anything." I told her honestly. "You sure it doesn't bother you?" I asked wrapping my arms around her. "Me sleeping with other women."

"Not one bit!" She told me without hesitation. "I want to keep sleeping with women and it wouldn't be fair to tell you not to. But there are a couple of reasons that make me me not worried in the least."

"Yeah and what are they?"

"When we were fucking Camila. She is gorgeous, and that girl can fuck like crazy. But when you were fucking her, you still couldn't take your eyes off of me. That's an amazing ego boost." She explained.

"Well you are amazing to look at." I told her before kissing her.

"The second reason, is that I learned something during our time apart. There's a huge difference between love and sex. We, have both. I know you can have sex with someone and still come home to me."

"I will always come home to you."

"And I you." She replied before kissing me. "So have fun. Just know that I will too. All I ask is that you make sure you have some left for me."

"I don't think that'll be very difficult. Everytime I see you, I'm good to go." I told her.

"Well good!" She kissed me again, a long slow deep kiss. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and our love for one another could be felt. "I have to go." She said breaking the kiss .

"But I don't want to."

"Neither do I. But we will see each other tonight." She promised.

"Come here when you're done."

"I'll be waiting." She told me as we kissed once more. She left and I stood in my closet, her smell still with me. The feel of her skin still making mine tingle. I snapped out of it realizing that I had somewhere to be. I finished getting dressed shaking my head at how much I was in love.

*************************************************************************************************************

I took my Mercedes and drove to IN Talent. I found myself staring at the building, realizing that I hadn't been back since the day I had told the guys I was leaving. I took the elevator up, only to find myself walking into complete and total madness. Everyone was running around, there were loud conversations and orders being passed around. I would be lying if I said that in the moment, I hadn't missed this.

"Look who's here!" Marty shouted before the office erupted in loud applause. I smiled and felt incredibly bashful at the attention. "Good to see you!" He said pulling me in for a hug.

"It's great to see you." I admitted. "How's everything?" I asked once we pulled away.

"Busy as fuck all" He said moving his arms around the office. "It's been non stop for awhile." He said running his hand through his hair.

"Since I left?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Well you did cast a wide net around here. Did you ever sleep?"

"What do you mean?" I wondered laughing internally at the knowledge that I hardly ever did.

"You were doing so much. You're ridiculous you know that?"

"I wouldn't say that. You guys need help?"

"It would be welcome. From anyone else BUT you. We all agreed, you're done."

"Really?"

"You've done enough. We're kind of in shock right now. But we will get it together."

"I'm sorry." I told him feeling very selfish.

"Hey, you never apologize to us. None of us would be here without you. We owe you everything." He told me putting his arm on my back.

"Who is that?" Kara asked meeting us with a wide grin.

"Why are you all acting like I haven't been here in months. It's only been a little more than a week."

"Has it? Feels much longer." She told me before hugging me. "It's so good to see you." She held my face between her hands and looked at me. "You look good. You look happy."

"I am. Even though I miss you guys, and this place. I can't say i'm not over the moon happy."

"Good, you deserve it." Kara told me as we shared a look.

"I guess we're just letting anyone in here huh?" Mark asked showing up out of nowhere.

"Marty is here, so I supposed it was obvious." We all shared a laugh and It felt good to be with my friends again. We were together everyday working hard to build this place. It felt great to be away with Victoria, but they were my family.

"You ready?" Connor asked after joining us and saying hello.

"As i'll ever be."

"The press is waiting." Together we took the elevator down to the lobby. The press were waiting out front. The same place they had been when I was on the verge of closing down IN Talent. Brad and Cindy were there already waiting. I hugged both of them before heading out and facing the media. I was glad to see my friends hadn't left my side.

"I have gathered you all here today to make an announcement." I instantly felt nervous. "There has been a lot of talk and rumours swirling this past week. The truth is that after much discussion and soul searching, I have decided that I will step down from my duties at IN Talent." There was a lot of shouting and cameras going off. "I do not take this decision lightly." I continued. "I believe that the team that has been assembled here will do great things and continue the work that we've been dedicated to since we opened our doors. I will miss working here. I will miss my friends and working closely with our clients. But I do believe this is what is best for me. I'll take a few questions."

There was a lot of yelling. That last phrase was enough to set them off in a frenzy that I was not sure I could stop. I finally pointed towards the nearest reporter and asked her to speak up.

"You have recently been seen in Brazil with your former lover Victoria Justice." She began. "Are you two back together? If so, Is she the reason you are leaving?"

"Victoria and I are back together, and no she is not the reason. This was not an easy decision, I had to make it for myself." I answered before pointing towards the next reporter. A man standing to my right.

"What will you be doing now that you are no longer running the agency?" He asked.

"I've decided to go back to what brought me to Hollywood in the first place. I'll go back to writing. I've already signed to IN Talent." I added before taking the next question.

"Who will be running the Agency in your absence?"

"There is no one better in the world to take over from me other than Kara Banks. She has been instrumental in building what we've already established. There is no doubt in my mind or in my heart, that she will do a better job than I ever have. Or ever could."

"Mr Bryant, does your leaving have anything to do with the recent allegations against Harvey Weinstein?"

"Not at all. I had made the decision to leave and signed the paperwork to be a client of IN Talent before I left for Rio with Miss Justice."

"You don't think there's a chance that your departure signals a certain show of weakness on your part?" He continued.

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to keep my anger in check.

"You're seen as a guiding light. Many times you've been referred to as "The Hero of Hollywood." Do you believe this is the best time for Hollywood to lose its hero.

"The allegations against Mr Weinstein are horrific. The fact that so many women have chosen to stand against him, shows that they do not need me. I will be here to support and help in any way that I can, but they can lead this fight on their own. It is up to the rest of us to listen, to learn and to make sure the changes are drastic and long lasting. There won't be any easy fixes. Me working here or not, does not change how much I love this business and the people who inhabit it."

"That will be all the questions we are taking today." Kara said taking my place at the podium. "We will talk more over the next few weeks. For now, we are all hasty to return to work. Thank you." We walked back inside the building as the press continued to shout their questions my way.

"Why'd you take me off?" I asked Kara once we stood in the privacy of the elevator.

"Because the phones are ringing off the hook. Clients want assurances. The longer you were out there, the worst it would get. I could see where the line of questioning was going. We can't afford to give them a sound bite they can turn negative." Kara explained while we reached the main office.

"You're right." I agreed.

"Don't worry." Mark said quickly recognizing my doubts. "We've been doing a good job of laying the groundwork with most of the clients. This is just a shock to a some."

"How much is some?" I asked as I could hear the phones continuing to search for answers.

"More than we expected. We've been swamped." Marty answered.

"Oh god!" I said feeling uneasy.

"Listen, you have the meeting with Sorkin." Mark took over. "Go to it, and we will handle things here. If there's anything we need your help with, we will reach out okay?" I nodded knowing he was right.

"We moved your car to the underground garage. You can go out that way." Kara told me. Thinking ahead as always.

"Thanks Kara." I told her.

"Oh and Duncan..Thank you for what you said." She said placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Anytime." I said before heading to the garage.

*************************************************************************************************************

I had been able to drive out of the garage without much difficulty. I was on my way towards Aaron Sorkin's house while I thought about everything that was taking place. The press conference had gone okay, but my friends looked absolutely tired. I knew my absence would be felt, but never did I expect so much work to befall them. My phone rang. I thought about letting it go to voicemail, when I saw Kiersey's name flashing on my dashboard.

"K.C how are you?" I said excited to hear from my friend.