The Road to Hell... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she regained control she looked me in the eyes for the first time and said, "Your cock is always in me... when I fantasize."

"Well let's make that fantasy a reality," I grabbed her roughly and stood her up. I kissed her forcefully and slammed her to the wall. She just moaned into my mouth as I ground my dick into her pelvis. I grabbed her shirt with both hands and ripped it off. The bra underneath was a plain white bra and I brought my lips to her cleavage as my hands went to her pants. She was looking over at Kay when I ripped hard at her pants, making the button pop off and the zipper rip. I pushed the pants down to her ankles. She had worn the plainest white cotton panties that you can imagine.

"What kind of underwear is this? The last time you came over here you were so hot to trot you didn't wear anything. Now you think you've become some sort of little goodie goodie? What a little cunt you are. You're almost as big a slut as Kay over there. I better never catch you wearing this stuff again." I spun her around and pulled at her bra until the bra clasp snapped off, letting the bra fall to the floor. Then, I reached for the waistline of her panties and ripped them off too.

"Now you're dressed like you should be. I guess going back to your place is going to be embarrassing. That's going to be a pretty big walk of shame you make. Your roommates are going to think you were mugged or something. You should make sure to tell them exactly what happened," I said. Her pussy was soaking wet and I slipped into her from behind with ease. I slammed her into the wall and forced her to turn her head toward Kay. "What do you think, Kay? Do you wish this was you getting pounded right now?"

"Yes, Sir. Ohhh please Sir. Don't waste your cum on that slut."

"You're right, Kay. I won't. You're going to clean her out when I'm done," I said as both girls moaned. "You like that idea, Debbie?"

"Yy... yyesss," she screamed. She was coming already and I responded by pulling her off the wall and bending her over the chair. I then grabbed her hips and slammed her as hard as I could. It didn't take long with Kay cheering us on and Debbie's wailing from the endless string of orgasms she was having. Finally, I shot into her and pulled out.

"Go get cleaned up by my wife," I told her. She crawled over to Kay and spread her legs on the couch. Kay eagerly went to work, slurping up every bit of come that she could. She lingered a lot longer on Debbie's clit then strictly needed but it made Debbie shiver from sensory overload so I wasn't going to complain.

I put one of our new homemade DVDs in and set it to play all. Then I grabbed Debbie and pulled her to the couch, just far enough from Kay that they couldn't get to each other. I sat on the couch with Debbie in front of me, my cock pinned against her ass. I forced her hands back to stroke my cock while I leaned back to relax. "Don't take your hands off my dick, Debbie." The three of us watched the various fuckings that Kay and I had engaged in over the last three months. They became more and more lurid and kinky as time went by. I wondered if Kay was even aware of the changes she was seeing. Debbie on the other hand was just soaking it all in. With every new sex act that she watched Kay engage in, I told her, "I'm going to do that to you," and she moaned. My dick was already rock hard again so I grabbed Debbie and pulled her up a bit and slid into her from behind. She started slowly bouncing up and down on my cock. "Kay, Debbie's cunt is really tight. Maybe she is a little goodie, goodie,"

Kay's only response was a whimper. I was certain that she was turned on so much that if I just touched her she'd come. On screen, Kay was getting her ass reamed and was begging for more. It was a pretty surreal scene. I was working on my third orgasm in less than two hours and there was no way it was going to happen quicker, but that didn't stop me from humiliating Debbie. "See how quick I come with Kay, Debbie? Why haven't you gotten me off yet?" Debbie's response to each of these was to bounce a little faster, clench a little tighter and moan a little louder. "Kay knows to talk dirty Debbie. All you do is pleasure yourself up there."

"What should I say, Sir?"

"Tell me what you're thinking. And be explicit, slut."

"Oh... god... I'm so turned on... but this just isn't... uhhhhh... right... Oh fuck that feels good in my cunt. We shouldn't be doing this in front of Kay though. She's all... uhhhh... tied up and probably going crazy from horniness... I feel like such a cheap slut too... But I'm so turned on... I want to be your slut, Jay... And Kay's slut... oh God, I shouldn't... uhn... say that. But I just want to eat her beautiful snatch..."

I marveled at how well my programming had taken. I pointed to the camera, "I've got the whole thing filmed up there. I can't wait to show it to your roommates."

That sent her completely over the edge and she came loud and hard. The orgasm was instant and insanely powerful. She fell off my dick and lay there spasming on the floor just saying, "Please... please... " over and over.

I got up and walked over to Kay. Her juices were flowing down her leg like a river at this point. "Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked while I trailed a finger up and down her spine.

She shivered and said, "You are my Master. What I want is irrelevant."

"That's a good slut. I think you've finally earned the privilege of having my dick back in your cunt," I told her as I positioned my cock at her opening. She was shaking and trying to hold still and I couldn't help but take a moment to stare at the beautiful body that was mine to use. I grabbed her hips and slipped my cock in. She let out an almost desperate wail of relief as I filled her up with my cock. Suddenly, I started pounding her hard. She came immediately and started babbling, "See slut... uhh... this is how you need to be for him... oh fuck my cunt... this is what we need to be for him... fill my pussy up, Master... we're little fucking sluts... oh yeah... and if we're good, he'll reward us... oh yeah, pound me... don't think that tight... uh... snatch of yours will get you any... oh fuck... favors... Jay likes sluts... so learn to be a good one..." Truth be told, I might have had trouble coming but Kay's talk completely did it for me. I shot my load into her while Debbie watched on from the floor, still twitching.

"Get up here and lick her clean, Debbie," I said. Kay's string of orgasms continued when Debbie started licking at her. My cum and Kay's juices were glistening on Debbie's face. I kissed Kay passionately while Debbie was doing this and Kay was pretty much moaning into my mouth from her orgasms. "Debbie, I think it's time for you to go home. If your roommates ask, tell them you got the best fuck of your life. You can give them all the details you want. I'm sure they'll think less of you but that's probably because you deserve it, isn't it?"

"Yes, Sir," she said while blushing a deep red that left her chest even more flushed then it had been. She left with her tattered clothes and I wished that I could be there when her friends confronted her. I was positive that she was going to be masturbating all night from the humiliation. I untied Kay and we went to bed, thoroughly tired and satisfied.

"You know that I'm yours now, Jay," she said while we lay in bed. She had her leg draped over me and was resting her head on my shoulder. "But I don't want to have to share you. This thing with Debbie is hot and the little skank sure likes it, but I want this," she stroked my cock with her hand, "mostly to myself."

"Don't worry, Kay. I plan on keeping you happy for the rest of our lives."

12