The Road Trip

Story Info
A girl without limits.
4k words
4.44
70.5k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things eventually came to an end with Casey, but having her drink my piss also left a taste in my mouth and I wanted more. Experience surprisingly indicated that there may be more willing participants around than one would be likely to suspect. Still, meeting someone like Casey didn't seem that likely if I were to limit my search to people I could meet in the normal course of life. To put it another way, if I were intent to meet someone organically to drink my organics I think I'd have to be prepared for a long wait. Fortunately though there is the internet, where so many searches just seem to lead in those sorts of directions anyway.

My first step was to find the right site. I figured that I would skip Amish Mingle in favor of a more targeted search. I joined a BDSM site and I began messaging potential participants. I knew what I was looking for and likewise my opening message was pretty direct:

"If you're interested in meeting people or some on line fun, I'd love to hear back from you. What I'm looking for won't be everyone's cup of tea - though it does rhyme with tea. What I'm looking for is a thirsty and submissive girl who would like to drink everything that comes out of my cock - and I do mean everything. While there are so many fun and games that I like, pissing in a girl's mouth blows me away. I've had few girls my drink piss under different circumstance and looking down and seeing either my stream of piss going into a girl's open mouth or seeing my pissing cock in a girl's mouth turns me on like not much else. I would definitely give you a full cum chaser too. I would love to meet a girl whose pussy gets wet, maybe unexpectedly, at the thought. This might not be the best opening, but I'd love to hear back from you with your thoughts. Too much or do you want to hear more?"

The response was of course mixed, but there was still enough positive interest to show promise. The biggest challenge was finding someone local, but I was also willing to consider travel if the situation seemed right. Luckily there was one girl who responded that was more or less local. I say more or less, because while I wouldn't have to book a flight, she was still a couple hundred kilometer drive from where I lived.

It almost seemed too good to be true. The girl who was interested in meeting me was nineteen years old with limited experience, but seemed pretty much without any sexual reservations or limits. Her name was Rena and despite her unreserved willingness there was still an endearing innocence to her. She might be willing to drink my piss, but everything was so new to her. It was actually kind amusing and I had to ask her how such a sweet young girl became so filthy? She admitted that she wondered the same thing herself.

She'd actually been on the site for a few years and at first she had only pretended to be eighteen. She started visiting dating sites when she was younger and more and more she realized that her tastes gravitated toward the extreme.

We were messaging fairly regularly for a little over a month before we seriously began making plans to meet. From her pictures it looked like Rena had the kind of voluptuousness that could be a great source of entertainment, but she hadn't posted anything that showed her face. It was actually only after we agreed to meet that she was willing to even send me a picture of her face. Rena seemed to be really apprehensive about how I would react to her photo, which in turn made me a little nervous about it too. I shouldn't have been worried though, because Rena looked more than fine. She sent me a picture of herself sitting by a fire and I had to attribute her concern to teenage insecurities because she looked great. She had long dark curly hair and a really warm looking face. If I were nineteen, I'm sure I would have liked to fuck her, at forty-six I was thinking it was going to be awesome. Rena said that she liked the idea of being with an older guy too. Not just because it would be hard to find a younger guy into all the things she wanted to do, but also she thought older guys would appreciate her more. It's really hard to comprehend how an attractive teenager can be so unsure about their looks. At nineteen years old it's hard to look bad, but it's one of life's ironies that hardly anyone at that age actually realizes how attractive they are.

It was in March that we made plans to meet. I would take a day off work, drive to Rena's town where we'd get a room at the local motel. I remember being in the washroom at work taking a piss the day before we were to to meet and my mind wondered to thoughts of pissing in Rena's mouth. Snapping back from my revere I realized that I was starting to get hard as I pissed and I was quite relieved that there was no one pissing at the urinal beside me.

On the day we were to meet I got up early just like any other day, but instead of heading to work I headed off on a road trip. On the way out of town I filled the car up with gas, bought a large coffee and a blueberry muffin. I also bought a Gatorade and bottle of water for the road too. It wasn't that I was especially thirsty, so much as to be sure that I was full and ready for Rena.

It took a little over two hours to drive to Rena's town and I drank plenty of fluids on the way. My plan was working a little too well though, because before I got there I had to pull over to piss. I didn't want to waste anything though, so I used my empty bottle of Gatorade.

I had made good time and the town was really small, so I had no trouble finding our meeting spot. I sent Rena a text to let her know that I had arrived.

Her response came back almost right away, "I can't believe we're actually about to do this. I'll be there in 10 mins."

I jiggling my legs while waiting until I just had to piss again. I opened the bottle of Gatorade once more and sitting there in my car I carefully filled it. I could have kept going, but aside from the bottle being completely full, I wanted make sure to save some for Rena. I wanted to be able to piss in her mouth as soon as I got her to our room.

As I was putting away my cock away, I could see a young girl walking my way. I was the only car in the parking lot and I could see a sheepish grin on the girl's face as she walked head down toward my car. I waved to her and she walked over to the passenger side and got in.

"Rena I presume?" I asked.

"Hi," she replied.

"So where are we going?"

"Depends, do you want close by or a hot tub?" she asked.

"How far is the place with the hot tub?"

"It's just outside town, maybe five minutes," Rena told me.

"I think a hot tub would be better," I said. "It's going to be a long day, we can relax between our bouts."

Rena directed us back in from where I'd come on my way into town. As we pulled out I held out my bottle of Gatorade to Rena and asked if she was thirsty.

"No thanks," she said, but I continued to hold out the bottle until Rena felt compelled to take it. The bottle was warm and still a little dewy from a few dribbles that had trickled down the side.

"Is this what I think it is? Rena smiled.

"I think it is," I said. "I just couldn't wait, but I think I'll have more for you once we get to the room. Feel free to help yourself if you'd like a taste."

"No way, this town is too small and I'm way too paranoid about anyone seeing me. I'm not doing anything until we're there," Rena protested.

"Alright, I can wait, but hold on to the bottle for me."

We pulled into the motel parking lot and Rena waited in the car while I checked in. Despite being the only customers, check was a still a little slow. I suppose it was only good customer service, but the proprietor's small talk was driving me nuts. It wasn't just that I could wait to fuck this young girl, waiting another few minutes wouldn't hurt at all. What I couldn't wait for was to have that girl in my car drink my piss. It wasn't just excitement either, it was a question of bodily function. I hadn't really finished my piss, because I wanted to save some for Rena and I still needed to go. I found myself shifting my weight from foot to foot, but with no end in sight I had to ask the manager if I could use her wash room. Again I tried to piss as little as possible just to get some temporary relief. Afterwards I still had to listen to detailed instruction for the hot tub before I was given the room key. Finally I headed for the car to collect Rena along with a few accouterments for our day.

"What took so long? Rena asked.

"Never mind, let's just get to our room before the manager offers me any more sightseeing ideas."

Like almost any motel the room was old and dated, but it was clean and well maintained. Conversely Rena was very young, but committed to being a very dirty girl.

Rena was about 5'9" and had dark wavy hair with bright red highlighted streaks. Maybe it's just me, but I tend think of that colour hair as porno red. I'm not sure though if it's because I find girls with red highlights suggestively sexy or I've just built an association from the example of a few favorite porn stars.

Rena had intense dark eyes that were somewhat incongruent with her penchant for submission. She also had the kind of body that I always had certain lust for too. She was built in larger dimensions, but not fat, that wouldn't be right description. She had a taut slightly over-sized nineteen year old body. She had large bountiful breasts, a firm ass and fit teen legs.

I really liked Rena's hair. I'd never been with a girl who dyed their hair an unnatural colour and that was just one more thing about Rena that had a certain undefined appeal for me. On top of that Rena had a quite a few piercings. In ascending order of significance Rena had small ear disks, a pierced eyebrow, pierced nipples, a pierced clit and a pierced tongue. Having missed out on the proliferation of body piercing fashion by a few years I really wanted a chance for a firsthand experience with a pierced clit or tongue and with Rena I was getting both and more.

As soon as we got into the room I started taking my clothes off and said to Rena, "Let go get in the bath and give you something to drink."

Rena quickly got naked too saying, "You don't waste much time, do you?"

We got into the tub with Rena down on her knees in front of me. She took my cock in her mouth and it felt really good. I was so excited that knew I wouldn't last long with my cock in Rena's mouth. I slid my cock out and told Rena to just wait and so I could piss in her open mouth. It just wasn't happening tough. I obviously erred on the side of caution when I pissed back at the manager's office. I wanted to make sure I made it to our room without having to piss again and I emptied myself out just a little too much. Realizing I couldn't piss I let Rena start sucking my cock again. I'd brought my phone with me and started recording her sucking my dick. It was a short movie, because I just couldn't hold back filling Rena's nineteen year old mouth with my load. After an initial surge of cum the remaining load just seemed to slowly ooze out my cock into Rena's mouth. With my camera pointing at her cock filled mouth I told her to show me my load before she swallowed. Obliging Rena opened her mouth exposing a tongue bathed in my sperm. I could see her tongue stud sticking up from a pond of my white goo and then it was down the hatch.

We returned from the washroom and relaxed on the bed while I recharged. I'd brought my laptop me and we watched some of my favorite porn. Not surprisingly I have a real thing for Japanese porn, just because I love to see cute girl's mouths filled with piss and cum.

"They look so adorable!" Rena commented while absently playing with my cock. "They're just sweet looking." Rena was unabashedly fascinated and absorbed with the cute and extremely accommodating Japanese AV idols that I had brought along with me. After watching about half dozen or so scenes, Rena was quite ready when I asked her if she was ready to drink some piss.

I grabbed my phone and we headed back to the bathroom. We got in the tub again and this time I was quite ready to go. On her knees Rena took my cock in her mouth while I fumbled with my phone. Happily I got the action into frame just as I started to go. Rena's head was down and her right hand held my my cock steady as she nursed from the tip as I pissed.

I put my hand on the top of Rena's head and gently tilted her head back to get a good view of my cock in her mouth. Her eyes glace up at me and I said to her, "Let me see it go in."

Rena obediently complied, tilting her head further back and opening her mouth. The full force of my stream quickly filled her mouth to overflow and Rena's eyes and mouth closed while she swallowed. My piss continuing to splash her face and tits as she gulped down her first mouthful.

Rena went right back to my cock and began steadily drinking my piss. Every so often Rena took my cock deep into to her mouth trying to give me a real blow job as I pissed. Most commonly though she did what I liked most, she kept her mouth open around the head of my cock so I could enjoy seeing my piss fill her mouth. Then Rena would seal her lips around my cock whenever she needed to swallow.

Every so often an excess of piss would shoot free of Rena mouth splashing her naked skin. Rena's full body made a beautiful back drop to the central framing of her piss filled mouth. She had a really huge rack, her breasts where large as you'd want to see on a girl and her shapely thighs displayed a tattoo of big happy face (kids today!). Her body was dappled with splashes and trickles of my piss and the wet ends of her hair were clinging to her shoulders and tits.

As much as I tireless continue to enjoy what I see in the video, what I've really come to appreciate are the sounds. The sound quality of the recording is really good and I can actually hear the piss streaming into Rena mouth and the sound of her swallowing. I love the subtle noise my piss made splashing into Rena's mouth, but it's the sound her swallowing that really makes me tingle. They are such big throaty gulps.

Imagine a hot steamy summer's day and you're so thirsty. You see a water fountain under a shady tree in the park. The water is so cold and refreshing and you drink mouthful after mouthful. The internal sounds of those full swallows are the closest thing to what can be heard on our recording. Hearing that sound and knowing that Rena was filling up with my piss and drinking gulp after gulp is incredibly arousing and something that I didn't manage to so fully appreciate in the actual moment.

The entire piss took about a minute and a half. When I haven't watched the video in a while, I find myself wondering at what point my piss is finished and then another spritz of pee shoots free from Rena's lips. Finally Rena opens her mouth and strokes my cock before licking off the last drops. Then she took me back into her mouth and I let out a low groan of understated appraisal, "Good!"

Still stroking me, Rena looked up smiling with my cock pressed against her lips and giggled. "I can't believe I just did that!"

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"I'm in too much shock to tell," she said while pressed up against me laughing.

Holding my fully enlarged cock she added, "I can tell that you did."

Rena went back to work on my cock. You would never know it from the way she sucked cock, and swallowed whatever came out, that I was apparently only the third cock that she ever had in her mouth. She could take me deep into her mouth and she liked to have her mouth fucked. As much as I was enjoying looking down at Rena on her knees in a little piss puddle, I wanted more of her and her hot young body. I wanted to get between Rena's legs to taste her sweet pussy and ass.

I pried Rena's mouth off my cock and stepped out of the tub. Holding my hand out to her to help her out of the tub I said, "Let's go get your ass ready for my cock."

I led Rena back to the bedroom and pushed her down on her back. I started by sucking on Rena's piss dampened nipples. Her breasts were so full and weighty in my hands that I couldn't resist the recurring thought of tit fucking her. I climbed up on Rena and she squeezed my cock between her tits. The head on my cock would retreat from sight, engulfed in her cleavage and then reappear seeping with pre-cum. Sometimes stretching out far enough for Rena's tongue to lap the beading dew from my cock.

The way I was building up I felt like I could have splashed Rena's tits and face with a load at any time. I wanted to make every orgasm last though, so I backed off and slid down Rena's body. I licked my pre-cum from between her tits and worked my way down to her pussy. Rena was soaking wet, I almost felt like I was drinking from a pussy juice fountain. It wasn't long before Rena was grasping my hair and moaning. When I began running my tongue along the seam of flesh down to her asshole Rena responded by grabbing her knees and rolling her butt up to give me better access. After licking and probing Rena's pussy and ass for about twenty minutes I asked her where she wanted my cock.

"I want you to fuck my ass!" was her unambiguous reply.

That's what I wanted to hear. I'd always wanted a girl to ask me to fuck her ass. I've had girls who I've been in relationships with ask, but even with the most enthusiastic I wondered how much of the request was in part just an effort to please me. In Rena's case though, I knew that she was wholeheartedly interested in anal. It would still be nice to be surprised by an invitation from a woman to fuck her ass, but for now I was pleased to be invited by a young ass freak who wanted me to break her anal cherry.

I put some lube on my cock and Rena turned over pointing her ass up in the air. Then getting up on my knees behind her I asked, "Ready?"

"Yes!" and with that I drove my cock up her ass. Rena grasped the bed sheets and released a muffed scream into the pillow. There might have been pain, but if there was she liked it because her ass was pushing back hard against my cock. I think I fucked Rena's ass harder than I've ever fucked a girl's ass before. Rena had her ass pointing up in the air with my entire weight on her pushing my cock deep up into her ass and she took it with pleasure.

What more could I do to her ass? I spotted my bottle of piss on the nightstand and grabbed it. Pulling my cock out, I poured some of my tepid piss into Rena's gaping ass hole. As Rena moaned I pushed my cock back deep up her ass. I could feel some of the piss running out and down our legs.

When I felt close to cumming I would slow down the pace, but eventually even that wasn't going to stop me. I had to pull out for a moment and relax if I wanted to extend things. Some overly anxious sperm ran from cock's eye, dripping onto Rena upturned ass. Taking a dollop that was clinging to my cock I combined it with the glob slashed on Rena's butt and pushed into to her gaping hole too.

I was just about to renter Rena's ass, when she turned around and took my cock in her mouth. Once she had gotten a good taste from my slick cock I pushed her off and got back behind. Rena's asshole was so smooth in accepting my cock and she clear that she loved it. I could hardly last more than a few minutes without needing another break to prolong things and each time I pulled out Rena would suck my cock. Finally I just couldn't hold out any longer, with my hands braced on her ass for balance, my feet suspended in the air and all my weight on my hips I exploded deep inside Rena ass.

I was spent, but I knew that Rena could keep going. Instead of collapsing to recharge when my cock slid out I started massaging Rena's clit with one hand while continuing to finger her ass with my other hand. My cum was running out on my fingers, so I offered it to Rena who licked my fingers clean.

12