The Road Trip

Story Info
A mysterious package leads to an impromptu road trip.
2k words
4.13
16.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home to find a parcel sitting on the doorstep. It was addressed to me which I thought was odd as i hadn't ordered anything recently, and it was a rather large package, around 50cm by 50 cm and almost as high.

I took it inside and headed up to my room so I could open it in privacy, knowing that it most likely wouldn't be something that I would want the other occupants of the house to see. I locked my bedroom door and once in complete privacy, I opened the envelope taped to the top.

Inside was a note.

"We are going to have some fun. I have the entire weekend free, from Friday through to Monday, so you are going to take a road trip. I don't care if you already had other plans, you are mine now and if you don't follow my instructions, I WILL come to your house."

It wasn't signed.

Inside the box was a selection of items from a wishlist I had recently posted and three numbered envelopes. I lay the items on the bed and inspected them one by one.

The cock cage was made from clear plastic and looked to be the perfect size, but the padlock was open and the keys where not in the box.

Next I inspect the butt plug. Black. Silicone. Small enough to fit in my ass but large enough that it wouldn't fall out very easily.

The black leather wrist and ankle cuffs felt nice and weighty, and appeared to be off high quality. The locking buckles were currently not padlocked, but I could see the padlocks in the box, also open and with no keys in sight.

Finally, I inspect the blindfold, gag, collar, and hood. Just like the cuffs and cock cage, the gag and collar also had locking buckles, which means all seven open padlocks are now accounted for.

I open the envelope numbers one and read the instructions carefully.

"I trust that by the time you are reading this, you will have inspected all of the items in the box and have noticed that there are seven open padlocks and no keys.

Your first task is to get the sizing and fit of the cock cage. Once you have checked that it will not come off without the key once the padlock has been locked shut, you are to take care of any grooming and showering tasks.

I want you freshly shaved (but keep the goatee, i think it looks cute on you), a tidy haircut, if you need one, otherwise just make sure it looks tidy, and I want to showered. Make sure you give your cock a good clean, it might be a while before you get another chance!

Then you are to put the cock cage on again, and after double checking that it fits snugly, pick a padlock out of the box and lock it close, it doesn't matter which padlock you use. Take a photo of your cock in it's cage and upload it so I can see that you have completed your task, then you can open envelope two"

I gulped. I still had no idea who my mystery Mistress was. I checked my hair and beard in the mirror, and was relieved that i had chosen to visit the barbers earlier that week to get both trimmed. I jumped in the shower and made sure that my cock was perfectly clean, as instructed, before heading back to my room. I make sure my door is locked as I begin to dry myself off.

I check the sizing and fit of the cock cage and it feels very snug and secure. The padlock clicks shut and there is no chance of it coming off now. I take a photo of my now caged cock and upload it as instructed.

As I sit on the bed, amazed at myself for having followed the instructions of an unknown Mistress, my phone beeps at me, alerting me to a new text message. I quickly check my phone and it's from a number that isn't in my contacts.

"Good boy. Keep following my instructions and I might give you the keys. Now open the second envelope and keep going."

Attached is a picture of a silver chain necklace, with seven keys on it dangling between a pair of large round breasts, contained in a lacey black bra that is keeping them nice and perky, with visibly erect nipples.

Opening the second envelope, there is a second note, along with $150.

"Put in the butt plug then get dressed. Pack the remaining items in a backpack with your phone charger. Make sure you have a full tank of petrol, you are going to need it, you should also make sure you are fully hydrated and have something to eat before you leave.

Drive to Longburn. Pull over once you have passed through Longburn and put on the cuffs, but don't clip them together. Put on the hood, then the gag and finally the collar. Lock everything in place then take a selfie, upload it and wait for me to text."

I've come this far, there's no turning back now, not if I want to get the key to my cock cage. I pack the cuffs, collar, gag, hood and blindfold into my backpack, along with the remaining padlocks and my phone charger. Before leaving, I make sure to leave a note letting my housemates know that I'll be gone for a few days so they don't panic and start a search party.

I pass through Longburn, fed and fully hydrated, and with a full tank of petrol, and look for a good place to pull over to the side of the road. It takes a little longer than I expected, but a couple hundred meters past Longburn I find the perfect spot and pull over.

I nervously get out the cuffs and secure them to my wrists and ankles, locking them shut with padlocks once each is comfortably buckled. I pull the hood over my head and adjust it so that the holes sit comfortably on my face without obscuring my vision. I put the gag in and adjust the ball so that it is as comfortable as possible then buckle it as tightly as I can before locking it with the penultimate padlock.

Finally, I place the collar around my neck and buckle it in place, not too tightly, but tight enough that there is very little room between it and my skin. The final padlock snaps shut with a click and I sit back in my seat for a minute taking it all in.

I upload the selfie as instructed and wait. An hour passes before my phone alerts me to the arrival of a new text message. I open it up to be greeted with a photo of a shaven pussy, glistening with juices.

"You are such a good boy, look how wet you make me just thinking about you following my instructions. Don't open the third envelope yet. Drive to Paraparaumu and text me when you get there. You have two hours or you will be punished."

I put the car into drive and slowly pulled out onto the road. The trip to Paraparaumu should only take around an hour an a half, but I didn't want to be late, even though the mystery of how I would be punished if I was made my cock strain against its plastic prision.

The drive is uneventful, although I'm sure I got more than a few odd looks from other motorists, including a car full of cops who I'm certain were discussing me as they drove behind me for around five minutes just south of Levin.

By the time I reached Paraparaumu the sun was setting and darkness was approaching. I pull down a side street and pulled over to the side of the road.

"I have reached Paraparaumu Mistress. I await your next instructions."

I put my phone down and stretch my mouth as best I can with the gag in it. It is starting to get sore after being unable to close for nearly three hours. I sit in my car, waiting, watching as the sun slowly disappears over the horizon in front of me, darkness creeping closer and closer. after half an hour, my phone rings. "Fuck" I managed to spit the word out around my gag. Checking who it's from, it looks to be from the same mystery number that has been texting me, so I answer it.

"Hawwo?" The gag is making it very difficult to speak, as it should.

"Good boy." The voice is sweet and tender and somehow manages to convey both a sense of peace and comfort and a sense of power and control, all at once.

"Mistress is very happy with you and as a reward, when we meet I will let you out of your cage. After I have cuffed your hands behind your back so you can't touch it. You haven't earned that yet." Mistress giggles. "I called because I wanted you to know what my voice sounded like so you have a way of recognizing that it is me when we finally meet." The voice is so soft and yet powerful at the same time and I can't help but wonder what it will be like hearing it in person.

"You can open the third envelope now. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully, I'll be watching and waiting. Bye bye for now." I sigh as she hangs up, without giving me a chance to speak and my cock bulges even more, straining and longing to be released from its prison.

Opening the third envelope I read it carefully.

"Such a good boy doing what Mistress tells him to. Drive to the carpark at Freyberg Beach/Freyberg Pool on Oriental Parade. Once there, park the car in the open and hop into the passengers seat, leaving the keys in the ignition and the doors unlocked. Take off your shirt and your pants (including your undies). Then you are to clip your ankle cuffs together and put on the blindfold. Make sure your seatbelt is on then put your hands behind your back and clip the cuffs together. Remember, I'll be watching and waiting.

Signed M"

Damn this cock cage. I'm incredibly horny and about ready to blow. Dutifully I get back on the main highway and continue the journey into Wellington.

By the time I reach the carpark at Freyberg, the sun has fully set and night time has fallen. Conveniently one of the lights in the carpark is not working, making a section of it slightly darker than the rest. I park in the darker parts, but still in the open glad of the tiniest bit of extra privacy.

I turn the engine off and step out of the car, glad for the chance to have a stretch. Climbing back into the passengers seat I quickly remove my clothes. I check that the doors are still unlocked and that the keys are in the ignition before buckling my seatbelt. I take the blindfold out of the bag and put the bag and my clothes into the back seat. As I twist, I feel something shift inside me and realize that I had completely forgotten that the butt plug was even there. Maybe it was too small I think to myself as I lean forward and clip my ankles together.

As I'm placing the blindfold over my eyes it notice a flicker from the street light in front of me, suddenly I'm much more visible but there is nothing I can do now. I secure the blidnfold and buckle it tightly, unable to see a thing. I take a deep breath as I lean forward in my seat and clip the wrist cuffs together behind my back, trapped and completely at the mercy of my mystery Mistress.

The car door opens and i hear someone climb into the drivers seat. My breath catches as I hear the words that have had me turned on since this began earlier in the day in person for the first time. "Good Boy." The engine starts and the car begins to move. A hand touches my thigh. "We are going to have so much fun this weekend, and if you keep behaving, I might even let you cum at the end of it." Her amazing voice whispers softly as she carcasses my balls and caged cock.