The Road Trip

Story Info
Four friends experience love on road trip.
1.5k words
3.52
46.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halley, Will, Rena, and Lee were on a road trip to Palm Springs. Halley and Will had been dating for several weeks and Rena and Lee weren't even officially hooked up. Thank god this car was huge and equipped with a partition because Rena and Lee were warming up to each other in the back seat.

"Oh baby! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Rena screamed. Lee was pounding her hard on the way to the hotel.

"Oh my God. When do you think they are going to stop?" Halley asked Will. He replied, "I'm not sure but it sounds like it's going to be a while."

They laughed and drove on. Lee and Rena were still "warming up" as they pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. Will and Halley went to go get the key and when they came back Lee and Rena were magically dressed, however, not very well. Will swiped the key to suite 1105 and swung open the door. The suite was amazing; it had two separate bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, and bathroom. Obviously, Rena and Lee got one room and Will and Halley got the other.

That night Halley woke up and saw that Will was missing. She walked to the kitchen to get herself a midnight snack. On the way there she noticed moans coming from Rena and Lee's room. The door was ajar and she pushed it open a little. What she saw was only to her amazement. Lee was fucking Rena while she was sucking Will's dick.

"This is impossible!" Halley thought, "he would never cheat on me! Especially with my best friend AND her boyfriend!" She saw his head fly back with ecstasy and he laughed.

Halley jolted upright drowning in her own cold sweat. "Oh man it was just a dream. Thank God it was only a dream!" she said and looked next to her; Will was still there fast asleep.

She shook him but he didn't wake right away. She shook him harder, "What?!" he yelled.

"Shhhh! I'm horny. I want to have sex right NOW," she whispered. The dream had turned her on.

"Really? Ok let's do it," he replied to her command.

They both sleep in the nude just in case something like this might happen. He rolled her over and put her hands on the pillow and pinned them there.

"No, I want to go over to Rena and Lee's room and do it with them too," she said.

His eyes widened with amazement, "Okay let's go."

They walked naked over to their room and opened the door. They too were nude, but were just sitting up in bed staring. Will and Halley sat on the bed. Halley reached for Rena's chin and kissed her. Rena fell on top of her and began to stroke Halley's clit with her fingertips. Halley giggled and moved her mouth to Rena's tan nipple. She sucked on it and circled it with her tongue. The boys were staring at them, jaw dropped.

Rena stopped fingering her friend and said, "Here's what we should do: every night we each get to pick a new fantasy. Tonight is mine and I want it on the card table."

Everyone agreed and they let her take lead. Rena sat Will on the card table. His cock was stiffer than ever.

She then said, "Now I'm going to sit on his cock and he is going to fuck my anus hole like no other. Then Halley you're going to fuck me front to front while Lee fucks you in the ass too. This way we get a share of everyone's significant other."

Rena sat on Will's dick and spread her legs wide. Halley moved her pussy and placed it up against Rena's. Lee had obviously done this before and he right away stuck his enormous prick into Halley's smooth, round ass. Rena played with Halley's nipple with her right hand and took her left and grasped Will's balls. They all moved erotically together. All you could hear was gasps and moans.

Halley began to pant hard, "Oh-my-GOD! I can't breathe. Lord! This feels incredible! OHHHHH!"

Rena reached an orgasm and screamed with delight. Then Lee spat a huge amount of cum into Halley's pink asshole. Halley began to cum all over Rena's hot sticky cunt. She too had reached an orgasm. Then it was Will's turn who wasn't even close he began to pump Rena's ass on top of his jock. Rena shifted her leg and let it down hard. He hit the spot at the top and unleashed a huge load into her. They all groaned and rolled off each other.

Will said to Rena, "That was the best fuck of my LIFE!"

Halley took that a little personal but didn't think anything of it. The group fell asleep on the card table that night.

The next morning there wasn't even an awkward silence or feeling. The girls took off to go shopping all day long and Lee went to the sports bar down the road.

"Oh if my man ever cheated on me I'd flip a bitch! I mean last night was one thing at least I was there," Halley said.

"Oh I know. At least our men our trustworthy enough."

When they got back from shopping the front desk told Rena that her boyfriend was at the sports bar so she said she'd meet Halley later. Halley rode the elevator all the way up to floor 11. She opened the door to the suite and walked in. She could smell something in the air. She turned the corner into the kitchen and seen something that made her heart sink. Will was banging the concierge in the kitchen with flour blowing up all around them. He was doing her doggy style and they both looked happy, even happier than last night. Him boning some other chick pissed her off but what made her sad is that she told him that that was her fantasy to do it in the kitchen with flour; and that she hated doggy style which is probably why he is doing it with her. She ran out of the room, they didn't even notice she was there. She flung open the door bawling her eyes out and she turned the corner to go to the stairs and ran head on into a bell boy. She flew back on to the ground and didn't even attempt to get up.

He began frantically apologizing, "Oh miss I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you! Please stop crying! Where are you hurt? Is anything broken?"

She responded, "No, I'm fine really. I just seen something awful, that's it."

He sighed and said, "Oh are you in suite 1105? Well, you must be. I was wondering when you were going to catch them. Cindy told me all about it. That's the girl you know--umm that one in the room, uh, nevermind. I'm sorry." He turned bright red and smiled as he stood up.

He held out his hand and said, "I'm Danny."

"Halley," she said back to him getting off of the ground.

They walked to the elevator having a nice conversation and he walked her to the sports bar where Rena and Lee were. She told them all about it and told them about a really sweet guy she met named Danny and how she had a connection with him and pretty much fell in love.

She kicked Will out of the room and told him to find another way home considering it was her car. Then, on the last day they were there, there was a knock on the door. Halley opened it and it was Danny the nice bellboy she had met earlier that week. She barely recognized him because he wasn't wearing his uniform. He was dressed casual with a black shirt and khakis.

He asked her an unusually difficult question, "Will you go out on a date with me tonight? I had been trying to ask you all week but couldn't get the words out."

"Wow, oh I was hoping you'd ask me. However, I was hoping you'd ask any other night but tonight. You see I'm leaving today. I'm so sorry," she said with a frown.

"Oh, well ok then. Maybe I'll see you on your next trip here," he said to her.

Halley said, "Sure." Danny kissed her on the cheek and walked away blushing with his head down and a sad look on his face.

Halley, Rena, and Lee rode the elevator to the bottom floor and stepped out into the lobby they'd probably never see again. Lee and Rena were ahead of Halley for she didn't want to leave so soon without going on that date. Lee and Rena were already at the car and Halley put her hand on the door and someone spun her around and grabbed her face in his hands and kissed her. That person was Danny. It was a romantic kiss with just a light amount of tongue and the perfect jaw movement. It was a-- perfect kiss.

He said to her looking right in her eyes, "Does the date have to be here? And tonight?"

She giggled and shook her head. So he rode in the car back with them only this time Halley and Danny were doing the warming up in the back seat and no, it wasn't sexually; their connection was far more great than sex.