The Road Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Soldiers share a lovely girl while traveling.
2.4k words
34.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
csmsmith
csmsmith
291 Followers

This is the second installment of the series. The Road Trip should be read for context prior to reading this segment. However, with a little imagination one may make the leap well enough to suffice.

None of them knew how long they had been waiting. Their eyes glanced toward the building and were fastened upon the door that stared toward them. The door was closed tightly and dark, save for the door knob, which was a bright brass beacon emanating an anxious potential. All of the men knew the sounds of the van. The hum from the interstate rose and fell and skipped and rose again, and at all times, its constant echo was irregular with a resounding staccato of tires tapping out the ghostly passage of time on the cracks in the pavement.

A man thinks at times like this. He becomes introverted and subjective as he ponders the immediacy of the moment whether he intends to or not. The seats of the van were most wrongly and tortuously hard and narrow. Each movement was an excruciatingly painful exercise in achieving comfort for the long wait.

The color lieutenant slouched in the front passenger seat and looked with both eyes at the thin door which separated him from the adventure that awaited. From time to time he muttered, “How long has it been?” As he remarked it, he invariably gazed over his shoulder in expectant dejection.

The soldiers, packed into the van, were shrouded in that profound and anxious tension which comes, temporarily at least, to even the most enduring when expectant of a perverse sexual pleasure. Some one looking at a watch would answer in monotone the current time.

The sergeant was in the motel room with a young and seemingly innocent girl of indeterminable age. The mind of every soldier was rooted in deep thought agonizing over the visual impressions bombarding their consciousness with impressions of tender flesh in the sensual grasp of the burly sergeant. The sergeant had been selected as the first to accompany the girl into the room as it was agreed they would take turns being with her.

In the darkened room, she smiled, and tilted her head up to be kissed and they fused together for a long searching, probing embrace. She reached around behind herself to prop herself up on the pillows. She turned to face him. He reached up and ran his hands up the back of her legs, from her knees up to her thighs.

She shivered and quivered, clearly in need of major contact. He stood up, running his hands from her lower back up her sides and ending on her breasts. He reached down to her hips, and grabbed her underwear, and in one fast motion, pulled them off. Sliding his hands down over her stomach, and finally running his hands down onto her pubic bone. She moaned and her hands began to search frantically for his male member.

He put his hands on her breasts, and kissed her gently on the mouth. Her hands were desperately searching for his maleness. She was completely naked now, and she was lost in a haze. She was completely his to play with. She was not thinking at all. He sat back down on the bed, with her lying between his legs, her breasts jutting out.

While she watched, he leaned slowly forward and kissed under her nipples. With one hand under each breast, he suckled the nipples gently. The girl began to moan and gasp. She put her head back against the pillow and moaned louder, as he sucked each nipple and pulled the other.

He began going back and forth, faster and faster, and working her breasts with his hands. She was transported to another place, and she began to tremble. she guided her over the bed, and she hitched herself across the mattress, so that she was sitting with her legs under her.

She looked at him and then she looked at the window as if she was looking to see if anyone could be seen, and then she said, "Please take off your clothes."

The sergeant was out of his shirt in seconds, and he stripped his shorts and shoes off, in one motion. His cock popped out, and he said, "Oh God, you are just so beautiful, so wonderful, I want you so much."

He scrambled across the mattress and his long cock bobbed as he moved. His cock was long, maybe 8 or 9 inches, and it stuck straight out from him. The head was very dark, a deep purple. She looked at it with hunger. As he got close to her, she reached out and gripped his cock tight. She put the other hand around his neck, and he kissed her mouth hungrily. They stayed in that kiss for an interminable time, their tongues searching each other, her hand slowly rotating and stretching the skin of his cock in long slow pulls.

As she started to caress his balls and he rubbed the inside of her thighs, they began to lose track of time, and their heat continued to increase. It was clear that she was boiling hot. Her legs were apart and his hand was slowly easing up to her silky pussy hair. As his hand finally reached her pussy, she sucked in her breath and cried out, "Oh, Yes, Oh please."

He was still in no hurry, though. He lightly danced his fingers across her pussy lips as he ran his hand back and forth, with his fleshy fingertips pressed up against her wetness. She had her knees spread apart and his cock grasped in her hand. She was pulling his cock skin all the way over the end of his cock and then pushing back against his pubic bone, with a thump. Each time she pumped, he let out a grunt. Her pubic bone was grinding against his hand. Her smell filled the room. It caused him to flare his nostrils and to savor the scent.

She dropped back on the bed, rolled over on her side, and he scooted over so that he was facing her, his cock against her stomach. She hung on to his cock, and he reached around her waist and put his open hand on the swell of her anus, pulling her against him.

His cock was poking into her stomach and she was now moving her hips with smooth, intense rolls, holding him to her stomach in her fist. Her right leg began to come up over his side, so that her pussy was wide open for his hand. She was the universal female asking to be fucked. She was saying, oh please mount me. I’m wide open.


He slowed his own humping of her stomach, and captured her face with both hands, while she held him. Almost sitting up, he slowly lowered his face down onto hers, and kissed her tenderly. He gave her a long slow, tonguing of her lips and her mouth. He began to suck on her lips and run his tongue in and out of her.

Her noises got louder. She began to rock and shake. Her pussy was still only lightly caressed. Her thigh muscles were jerking and jumping.

While he was kissing her, she went wild and began thrusting wildly with her pussy. She made animal noises, high pitched female noises, sounding desperate, and then she screamed, coming before he could even get two fingers in. She came all at once, while he had his tongue down her throat, and was sliding his two fingers into her. Her back snapped into an arch, pulling her face away from him, and her pussy squeezed down on his hand like she was grabbing his finger. She bucked and cried out, "Yeeeesssss, Oooooooh God, that's sooooooo gooooooodddd. Ahhhhhhieeeeeeeeee. I'm coming."

He held on to her pussy and forced both fingers all the way in while she was coming. She responded with another back snap and another cry. She was out of control, just one enormous orgasm. He thrust at her pussy, causing more little screams and jerks. his other hand was massaging the spot above her pelvic bone.

As she was coming, he slid down lower on the bed, so that his cock could get between her legs. His cock started pushing against her leg. His fingers were inside her convulsing pussy and his long cock slipped down to press against her bottom. It was the most elemental sensation a man could imagine. It seemed dangerous. She needed him very badly.

She could see the underside of his cock as it probed, and couldn't stop herself from uttering a small “wow!”


She was completely soaked with sweat, and he was leaking precum fluid. He let out a huge moan. His cock was so incredibly hard. He pushed hard and his pubic bone crushed against her moist pussy.

Everything in the general area of her pussy was soaking wet. She was sweating enough that she was glistening. As he rested his cock head partway inside her, he ran his fingertips around her anus hole. She quivered, and jerked back toward the pillow. Without any hesitation, he slid a finger inside her anus.

She made an approving noise. Then uttering, "Oh, yes, I can't believe this. Please do me good."

With her on her left side, and with her right leg over his side, he had yet to fully enter her. As he started to push, she was still relaxed from her orgasm, and she opened her anus up with no resistance. His finger went in easily, and she wiggled in pleasure. He thrust further into her pussy, and impaled her from behind with his finger. She was mindless. She had arrived in heaven.

He couldn't get all the way in with one thrust, so he stopped and gave her a chance to adjust and to push with him. They gradually pushed together, and he gave little jerks as tremors passed through her crotch. She squirmed and rotated and pushed, gasping for air. When they finally were joined all the way, he shoved his finger in as well.


She could see the base of his cock, bumping against the opening of her vagina. At last, he was deep inside her. She was impaled like never before. She was babbling, with a kind of guttural laughing. Kind of like a huffing, stuttering sound.

She was wide open and totally at his mercy. She just hung on to him. Rather than thrust wildly, he continued to push steadily up inside her as far as he could reach, until she let out a deep groan.

"Ooooh my gooooodddddddd, please do me now. Please do me now."

He began a slow withdrawal, then began to slowly slide back in. It just seemed natural, and they each began slow undulations, alternating with slow pushes back and forth inside her.

She was completely beyond thought. Just impaling herself and getting fucked like never before in her life. She was beyond any previous self-restraint. She was blissful. All their smells were mingled together, into one tangy, sweet aroma. Both just floated in a mutual sexual haze.

The sergeant was very happy, and his thrusts began to take on their own life. She felt it building, and so did he. She began to moan and he plunged faster and faster. Her head was back, her eyes closed, her teeth showing. Her breasts were bobbing, her back arched, as he plunged harder and harder.

She was crying out, "Oh, oh, oh, aaaaaaahhhhhhh."

Her noises were getting higher pitched. He knew that meant that she was just about to come.

They came for what seemed like several minutes, and they lay together, shaking, and jerking. For a while, they lay motionless, just getting their composure. He withdrew, and let her fall back on the mattress. As she collapsed against the bed, he plopped out of her, with a trail of semen reaching from his softening cock head to her furry entry.

As he rolled over and kissed her on the mouth, and she kissed him back passionately, with hunger, she had tears streaming down her cheeks, and she was totally absorbed in her feelings. He flopped back and then rolled over to give her a second kiss, which she returned with the same hunger that she had just kissed him.

Another would be coming soon she thought expecting her to perform again. Could she replicate what had just transpired or would she be unable to complete her task?

As the door opened a wave of discordant anxiety passed through the men in the van in a terrible silence, except for the shuffling of the uneasy occupants there arranged.

In the intermittent light, the faces of the men appeared pallid, their eyes glinting strangely as they watched the sergeant cover the short distance to the van. Viewed from afar, it would have appeared curiously bizarre. But the men in the van had no time to see it their minds were occupied by other things.

As the sergeant sauntered along the path toward the van, the wind tore through his hair. The men surveyed the horizon to see if she could be seen. For a moment, a light escaped the room as a curtain was pulled only slightly and only for an instant crossing the tumultuous expanse, shining and bright, appearing then disappearing. The men fell silent, except for the hemming and hawing of anxious anticipation. To express any optimism at this point would be premature, but they all had possessed the sense of the situation. A man thinks hopefully at such times. On the other hand, the choice had been made on the order and each felt the gravity of the situation.

Opening the door to the van a garish dome light intensified, then passed, somehow becoming gruesome in its close proximity. Setting hard on the plastic seat the sergeant appeared graven. Watchful eyes followed as the sergeant, shifting in his seat, turned to look back, but couldn’t and remained facing the door to the room.

The van shifted slightly as the next soldier stepped out into the darkness swallowed by the unseen wind. The portentous silence provoked diabolical visions of sensual fantasies.

No one asked the sergeant what had transpired, each was dedicated to his own thoughts, his own expectant sexual triumph when the time came for his turn.

csmsmith
csmsmith
291 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Road Trip Previous Part
The Road Trip Series Info

Similar Stories

A Drunken Dance Stud takes advantage of my girlfriend on a horny night out.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Pam's Party Hoe-Hoe-Hoe Down Holiday party ends with a drunk wife enjoying a gangbangin Group Sex
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories