The Road Trip Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife on Road Trip Bangs the Band.
3.1k words
3.92
18.1k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the group wandered through the school grounds, I found myself lagging behind trying to process what had just happened. I had never felt as alive as I did that crisp fall day yet coming to terms with the fact that my body now just seemed to have a mind of its own. Small thoughts and recollections came to me as I realized that prior to my marriage I did have a "kinky" streak but I had gone from one monogamous relationship to another, never really acting upon my desires.

Take my love of classic crotch-rockin' roll. I had always had friends who were in local rock bands and even had a friend Scott from high school who managed some of the bands that had made it big from our area. But despite having had full back stage pass access to the large arena shows I never took advantage of the circumstances, preferring to wear my good Catholic girl mask. Sure I knew the stories (and often saw first hand) how the roadies would give out back stage passes for a blow job and how scores of women would count the notches on their belt for the number of rock stars that they slept with. So even though I often climbed into the limo with my friend and the band to ride to and from the show, the boys were always well behaved and ironically treated me like a lady. So much for the crazy rock and roll years!

As I caught up with the stragglers of the group I saw Angela glancing down at a text that she received. "Hey- I just got a text from Scott. He's got some connections and arranged for free tickets to see XXX tonight at the Amphitheater- do you all want to go?" We all thought it was a great idea since it would be the perfect way to party the final night of the reunion. And XXX was one of my favorite bands with a pair of sexy guitar players and a bass player whose package I had often admired during the spandex years. We agreed to meet later for a couple of drinks before grabbing some cabs from the hotel to the venue.

I took a long bath and remembered all of the new and wonderful things that I had experienced in the last few days. With each thought from allowing a complete stranger to not only seduce me but setting up a gang bang to cumming at the hands of an old high school friend- my body tingled with each recollection. I tried to rein in the myriad of emotions ranging from guilt to renewed lust. My fingers ran down my chest, caressing my breasts then gently stroking my clit as I remembered sucking my first black cock, getting fucked in the ass, and kissing the soft, gentle lips of Gina. My back soon arched to give my hand better access and to fuck myself with my fingers, in and out, one and then two trying to replicate the feel of the hard pummeling I had received two nights ago in the backroom of the bar. Suddenly I let out a gasp as my clit throbbed and my body got the relief it needed.

I savored the moment but realized that short of a big dildo, I was not going to be able to have that same full feeling that I craved all by myself. Only a real life dick was going to suffice. So as I toweled myself off I mentally went over what I had to wear to the show tonight. Nothing seemed appropriate for the way that I was feeling or the face that I wanted to present tonight. Time for a trip down to the stores in the hotel lobby!

The elevator quickly shot me down to the lobby level where an array of shops awaited. As I thumbed through the racks nothing seemed right. The salesperson came over and asked if she could help me find something. Explaining that I wanted something very sexy but not overtly so, maybe even something that I could wear again, she took me to the back of the store and pulled out a body hugging short red dress with a v-neck. "This will fit you perfectly" she exclaimed as her eyes traveled jealously over my curvy body. "Go and try it on" she said as she directed me toward the dressing room.

As I pulled the dress taunt over me, I found it hard to believe that this was me starring back at me in the mirror. The dress was perfect; it hugged every curve and pushed my breasts up to a sexy almost taunting display of cleavage. My legs looked long and lean, particularly when Susan the salesperson handed me a pair of black pumps to finish the look.

"Wow" she said as she stepped back to admire her handiwork. "I don't know what you have planned for tonight but it is clear to me that with the way you look anything can happen".

Sold!

My phone vibrated with a text from Angela- the party was ready to start in the hotel bar. I quickly paid for my purchases and retired to my hotel room to perfect my look. Eyeliner and red lipstick added that extra touch taking me from sexy and seductive to vixen.

As I strode into the bar, a fair share of admiring looks glanced over every inch of my body. Angela, Gina and Scott were already at the bar. As soon as Gina saw me, almost imperceptibly, her chest heaved as she tried to keep her emotions and desires in check. I quickly gave her a peck on the cheek and greeted Angela and Scott. I hadn't seen Scott in years and he drank in the look of the new and oh so improved me. As more of the group sauntered in, I ordered the first of many shots of tequila that night.

Angela announced that rather than cabs to take us to the concert, she had the concierge arrange for a large limo. Soon it was time and we sauntered over to the front entrance where our chariot awaited. As I leaned to get into the white stretch limo, I felt a hand surreptitiously sneak under my dress; a finger gently pulled my thong to the side then was inserted briefly into my pussy. Was it Gina? Or maybe Scott? Both were nearby; both were wicked enough to try it. I just smiled. Who cares?

We piled into the limo laughing and tugging at a bottle of tequila that someone had bribed the bartender to allow us to leave with. Someone pulled out a joint; it seemed like old times as we took turns taking a hit. The perfect way to go to a rock concert!

Heads turned as we pulled up to the front entrance of the venue. As we piled out laughing it was clear to everyone else that this group was ready to rock n roll.

Scott had obviously called in a favor or two, as we were handed out tickets from the will call window the attendant smiled and said, "Enjoy the show...you have the best seats in the house!"

We were one of the last groups to be seated as we giddily made our way down the center aisle. As the usher showed us to our seats on the floor of the arena, we realized that we were seated in row 7 ½. They had pushed the chairs in aisles 7 and 8 apart to create a separate row just to accommodate us. Wow... now that is some favor to call in.

Just as we were seated the lights dimmed and the screaming started as XXX hit the stage. My body eerily responded as it always had years ago, the bass throbbed and my cunt seemed to respond like a vibrator was hovering over it. We all stood and screamed as the band played many of the songs that we had loved in high school. Soon the music coupled with the tequila moved me to sway and dance in place. Angela and I were laughing and screaming while we sang along to the all too familiar strains of our youth. But all of that tequila took its toll and I signaled to Angela that I was headed for the restroom to pee.

As I headed up the aisle, I felt eyes on me. Above, the sound and light platform was positioned above the crowd. Now in the "old days" I used to stand up there with my friend and watch the sound and light men work the boards during the show. But today, with so much of it computer programmed; obviously the crew didn't need to be quite as concentrated on the action on stage. Instead, I felt their eyes on me. Nonplussed, I continued up the aisle to wait in the always present women's bathroom line.

Grabbing a bottle of water, I started to weave my way back to my seat. I felt a quick tap on my shoulder as I passed the sound and light platform and a roadie quickly put a back stage pass in my hand. He smiled and yelled in my ear, "You are exactly what the band is looking for tonight! Would you like to come to the after-show party?" I smiled, thinking that this may be one of the first times a gal didn't have to give a roadie a blow job to get a back stage pass. I nodded yes and continued up the aisle.

Now ,even though I was dressed provocatively, been gang banged in a bar, had lovely stealthy woman-on-woman sex that morning in my high school locker room, I was not interested in having any of my former classmates know exactly what I was up to. There is way too much info out there on social media and I preferred to keep my newfound sexual awakening to myself. So once I got back to the group I decided to pretend that I wasn't feeling well and beg out of the remainder of the concert. In sign language I explained to Angela and Scott that I wasn't feeling well and that I had decided to catch a cab back to the hotel. They were engrossed in the show and nodded their understanding. Gina looked over at me from her place in the center of the row shooting me a quizzical glance. I waved goodbye and headed up the aisle.

Instead of heading to the entrance, I turned and headed up the side row on stage left. I affixed the back stage pass to the front of my dress and the security guard glanced at me, and then opened the gate to let me into the backstage area. From there I knew enough from my past to make my way to stand in an area on the side of the stage, watching the band but staying out of the way. I had a perfect side view of the band as they pranced around the stage. Even though I knew that every move was orchestrated to take advantage of the preset lighting, it still looked natural and full of an energetic love of music.

Soon they were hitting their stride as they were ending up their show with one of their greatest hits. As the audience clamored for an encore, they briefly exited the stage. The guitar players grabbed towels and downed some water, the bass player (who fortunately or maybe unfortunately had left the spandex in rock n roll history) glanced over in my direction and let out a whistle. Even as his band mates started back on stage he quickly made his way over to me, gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear "Do I have plans for you tonight" before marching back on stage. I smiled in anticipation as the guitar cords struck up the final song of the evening.

XXX finished their last number and the crew and security guards escorted them off of the stage. As the bass player came down the stairs, he quickly grabbed my hand and moved me in the direction of the dressing room.

The show had been an enormous success culminating the last leg of the tour. The dressing room was fully stocked for a great after party as the usual array of hanger-ons slowly made their way into the room. Mr. Bass Player wasted no time in finding me a drink. Within minutes the party was in full swing and Mr. Bass began a slow seduction. He ran his long lean fingers down my leg, just teasing me enough to get the juices going. His band mates seemed tired of the usual groupies that were hanging out and surreptitiously looked over in our direction. Suddenly the tour manager announced that the limos were leaving for the hotel. Ordinarily the band would have hand picked a few of the groupies to accompany them but tonight the only one that got the nod was me. Crestfallen, the groupies looked on our departure as a loss in the Rock Stars I Have Fucked journal that they undoubtedly keep.

Mr. Bass guided me into the limo taking time to move his hands up my skirt and gently move the thong to the side, stroking my clit. I in turn, reached to unzip his pants and to release his already hard long and lean dick. We mutually began to stroke each other oblivious to the limo driver's presence. I'm sure that he has seen just about everything over the years of driving!

We pulled up to the hotel entrance just as things were really starting to heat up. As the other limos pulled up we all climbed out and headed into the hotel together. The rest of the band could see our disheveled appearance and the hard-on Mr. Bass was sporting. They looked over at us with an inquiring look to which I nodded a resounding yes. So it was decided- the band would be having their way with me.

We arrived on the top floor of the hotel into a large suite overlooking the city. Room service was called and bottles of liquor were delivered. Since it was Mr. Bass that had "claimed" me it was only fitting that he got first shot at me. He slowly began a long lingering kiss that ignited my body with the anticipation of what was to come. He raised my dress over my head to leave me standing in front of the group clad only in my thong and push up bra and pumps. I kneeled in front of him and unzipped his pants exposing his hard-on and quickly inserted it into my mouth. As I began sucking him in long deep motions, I suddenly felt an additional two hard-ons on either side of me. Two of the band members Tom and John, were stroking their cocks waiting for my mouth to move from one to another. As Mr. Bass moved around behind me, he undid my bra and helped me get out of my thong. I was ready now!

Suddenly, I was alternating blow jobs between Tom and John as Mr. Bass slipped his cock into my drenched pussy. As he began pumping away it was all I could do to keep the rhythm up with giving alternating between blow jobs and stroking the two cocks while surrendering to the exquisite fucking Mr. Bass was bestowing. We soon settled into a sort of a dance with everyone cumming at the same time. Tom and John both shot their cum all over my breasts while Mr. Bass shot his wad deep into my throbbing pussy.

They then turned me over and placed me on the bed as the last two band members arrived. They were a bit startled to see the action taking place but were eager to join in. Soon everyone had completely disrobed. The newcomers, Jason and Mark were happy to start with a blow job- each stood over me taking turns fucking my throat, while Mr. Bass was happily eating my pussy. I completely lost it as I succumbed to my second orgasm from Mr. Bass. Jason and Mark were eager to fuck me- Jason who was blessed with a long, thick cock went first, pounding away, leaving me breathless as he shot his wad deep into my cunt. Mark turned me over to fuck me doggie style which allowed me access to reinvigorate Mr. Bass's cock with a blow job.

The feeling was as exquisite as my gang bang only two nights ago. Each of the band members in true rock n roll style were sucked and fucked over and over that night. Finally as the "party" was winding down, Mr. Bass insisted that I needed a rest and the bedroom to the suite was vacated to leave the two of us alone. I promptly passed out, full of cum, with dried cum all over my body.

Within a few hours, I woke up with the daylight peeking under the drape into the room. Mr. Bass's arm was casually draped around me. I gently removed myself and jumped in the shower. As I was using body wash cleaning off the cum, I suddenly felt a hard-on against my back. Mr. Bass had joined me in the shower and slowly began washing me all over, inserting his fingers into my pussy, my ass. My knees buckled over as my body responded to his caresses. He gently leaned me over and rubbed the tip of his hard cock against my pussy, then in one stroke completely immersed himself in me. He began a steady hard pumping until we both exploded.

As we toweled off, he asked if he could see me again. Not your usual rock n roll action. I gave him a quick kiss and said that I was very sorry but that this was a once in a lifetime adventure. He pouted a bit, and then stuck a card with his contact info on it in case I changed my mind.

He walked me down to the lobby where a cab was called. I gave him a long kiss, thanking him for making one of my fantasies come true.

As the cab arrived at the reunion hotel, I hastily snuck in- afraid that one of classmates would see me coming in. Luckily I made it back to the room to change and pack.

The farewell breakfast was in full swing when I arrived downstairs. Angela ran over to me to see how I was feeling. I told her that I was feeling much better but that I was sorry to miss the last part of the show. XXX has always been one of my favorite bands, now even more so.

Later, I pulled the car up to load my luggage and started home. Inwardly I asked myself if this weekend was just a one-time wanton slutfest or if time would prove otherwise.