The Robbery

Story Info
Armed robbers raid a shop.
7.9k words
4.2
41.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allanx36
allanx36
19 Followers

Let me start by telling you a little about Mandy, my wife. She is 45 years old and works really hard at a local grocery store. With all the lifting and carrying she does I think she is in great shape. I enjoy thinking about her getting seen naked by just about anyone really. This is one of my fantasies.

It was the height of summer and Mandy's convenience store had been busy. The bank holiday weekend had just finished, but there were still hundreds of visitors about.

It hadn't helped that the shop had also been having CCTV fitted in an effort to fight the shoplifters that were out in force. The workmen had been working right through the night after closing time to try to minimise disruption.

Tuesday morning and Mandy arrived at work at 6am as usual, only to find the Manager (Adam) and area manager (Kevin) were already there, so was the delivery lorry. Cage followed cage from the back of it into the shop, as the other staff arrived for their shift they were thrown straight to work. No cup of tea this morning for anyone, especially with the area manager there.

When the delivery was complete the shutters were pulled down on the door again, they now had a bit of time to prepare the shop for another busy day. At 8am a rattle came from the front door as Helen the post office manager arrived. "I hope today is a little quieter than it has been lately" she said.

"We want more customers not less." Kevin said, laughing.

"Can I get some money out of the safe Mandy." Helen asked.

Mandy turned around, "how long have you been working here, you know the safe is time locked until 8:45".

Kevin was laughing and told Mandy and Helen to stop the chatter and make his tea, and to look busy as he was on the phone to security, they were being watched by all the big regional managers and company directors. The new CCTV system was up and running as a trial. They had been the first shop in the country to have it fitted. The security company had access to 20 cameras situated right throughout the shop, the warehouse, the post office and the cash office. All there for the safety of the staff and the contents of the shop. He told them that while the shop was open the cameras would be monitored and recorded constantly, and evenings after closure they would be recording only. He told them that he had seen it working and the picture quality was fantastic, no more pixelled faces of shoplifters to try and identify, the pictures they received and recorded for playback were DVD quality, this was top of the range stuff. It made everyone feel much safer, but also more aware of what they were doing. There would be no more sneaky smoke breaks, or cups of tea while there was work to be done. Two more members of staff arrived and they all got to work preparing for the day ahead. Suddenly the shutter by the door rattled again. It wasn't unusual for people to try the door, hoping they could get their daily paper before the crowds arrived, but usually they just gave a rattle or a knock, but this time the shutter was lifted and 2 men walked into the shop. One was brandishing what looked like a shotgun, the other had a pistol.

They shouted "all of you over to the wall now, who is in charge of the post office."

Adam stepped forward, "this is my shop. I am the manager. Stay calm and we will do what you ask."

Kevin was still on the phone talking to security, they told him they could see exactly what was happening and that the police had been alerted.

One of the robbers saw him, and grabbed the phone, smashing him in the face with the butt of his rifle as he did so. Mandy screamed and ran over to where Kevin had fallen.

The robber grabbed her shirt and pulled her away "leave him alone." he ordered.

"That was uncalled for," Mandy shouted "you are just a thug."

The robber just glared at her, "I said who is in charge of the post office."

Helen stepped forward.

"Open the safe." the robber demanded.

Mandy laughed, "You two really are amateurs aren't you," she said "if you had researched properly you would know the safe is time locked, it won't open for another 30 minutes."

The robbers looked at each other, then back at Helen. The one with the pistol grabbed her collar and started to drag her out to the safe. Helen screamed as Mandy stood up. "Are you not listening," she shouted, "you can't do anything yet."

"You are starting to annoy me, I can see I'm going to have to shut you up." the robber with the rifle said.

Adam grabbed Mandy by the arm, "be quiet and sit down," he told her "they will hurt you if you don't."

"They don't scare me, they don't have the nerve to shoot anyone, and anyway the police are on their way, the cameras are already monitoring and recording them, they are so stupid they haven't even put masks on," Mandy shouted "what's the next plan Einstein, tie everyone up? Tell the police you want a million pounds and a helicopter? Maybe you are going to get a can of cream and spray it on the cameras as a distraction to stop them filming you."

"How many others are due in here this morning." one of the robbers asked Adam, ignoring what Mandy was saying.

"This is it," he replied, trying to keep everyone calm, "I'm Adam, the manager, the man you hit is Kevin, he is our area manager, the two over there are Matt and Sue they are general assistants, Helen runs the post office, and that leaves Mandy, my assistant manager."

"You come here." the robber was pointing at Helen.

"Leave her alone," Mandy said, "She can't do anything until the safe opens."

The robber smiled "You certainly have a lot to say don't you, you wanted to know how we are going to distract the cameras away from us? Well you have just given me an idea. Take off your tie," Adam was ordered "and hand it to me."

"OK you with all the mouth, Stand up, face away from me and put your hands behind your back."

"Oh look, everyone is getting tied up." Mandy said sarcastically "only one tie between us all though, how do you propose making that stretch far enough, or is that something else you haven't thought through, Maybe you are going to use a toilet roll; they are on special offer this week."

"Oh I have thought about that," the robber answered "You. Go into the office and get me your scissors" he told Adam.

He tied Mandy's hands behind her back and pushed her towards the wall. A police siren was heard outside. "Looks like your fun is ove.r" Mandy said.

"Far from it, It's only just starting." the robber replied laughing.

He reached forward and grabbed Mandy's shirt, ripping it open and exposing her bra. Mandy looked shocked, and moved back towards the wall.

"Oh what's this, gone a bit quiet now." the robber said.

He took the scissors from Adam and started to cut away at her shirt, up the sleeves, over the collar and the shirt slid away from her body. He cut the back of the shirt in two pieces and ordered his partner to tie up Adam and Kevin's hands.

"What about the others." the man with the pistol said.

The police could be heard moving around outside, shouting to each other and telling people to move away.

"Well it looks like you aren't going anywhere now does it." Mandy said.

"You could be right, I'm in no hurry though, but I bet I can get you to shut up before I leave here. You three stand up, face the wall, hands behind your backs," he told the three remaining members of staff. "Tom tie their hands."

Mandy laughed out loud "Tom? So now we know his name, smart move that."

The robber cursed and grabbed the scissors. He cut up one of Mandy's trouser legs, past the waist band, and the trousers fell open. Mandy flinched as he started to cut the other side.

The trousers fell to the floor. He picked them up and cut them in half and handed them to Tom. "Tie them up, the bloke first." he ordered.

He looked at Mandy; crouching down in just her underwear her face was beginning to go red. "Stand up. Have you got less to say now." he smirked.

He looked around, Adam and Kevin were looking at Mandy. He bent down between the two men "nice looking staff you guys hire, do you like her undies." he laughed.

Neither of the men answered so the robber grabbed Adam's hair and pointed his head towards Mandy. "Yes," he cried "yes I like her underwear."

Tom pushed Sue and Matt over to the others, their hands were tied firmly behind their backs with Mandy's trousers. Matt was pushed against the wall and the robber slapped his face.

"Stop it." Mandy shouted. "You have had your fun, you have already hurt Kevin and cut up my clothes, the police are outside just leave us alone and get out."

Sue looked at Mandy "don't wind him up," she said "he will hurt you."

The robber turned to Mandy, "I won't hurt you, the others maybe but not you, you are my distraction, my way out of here" he said holding his shotgun under her chin. "Do you really think the cameras are focussed on us two, while you are stood here in just your bra and pants, so close to being naked? Let's see if we can change that." he laughed.

He took the scissors and cut the top of Mandy's bra straps, then put the blades around her back. Snip. He cut her bra and it fell to the ground. Mandy went red as she stood before her colleagues, hands tied behind her back, in just her panties.

He picked up the bra and tossed it to Tom, "tie her too." he said pointing at Helen.

"The safe," Tom said "it will open now."

The robber lifted Kevin to his feet, "Open it." Kevin shook his head. "Open it." the robber demanded. Again Kevin shook his head.

"Don't do it," Mandy said "what is he going to do? He has shown us all he has no bottle already."

The robber walked over to Mandy and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back, "open it," he said "or she gets what you had."

"Ok, Ok," Kevin said looking at Mandy, "just leave her alone." He looked at the robber "I can't open this with my hands tied, I have to turn two handles at the same time."

The robber let go of Mandy's hair, grabbed his scissors and walked to Kevin. He cut the shirt from his wrists and pushed the shotgun in his face "open it," he growled "and do anything stupid and I shoot one of your staff."

The safe was open; Tom grabbed at the money and started putting it into a carrier bag.

"Do you still think you are going to get away with this," Mandy said "the police are still outside, do you seriously think you are just going to walk out of here."

The robber looked at her "Oh look, miss big mouth has got brave again." he said.

He looked at Tom, "stand him up and get him back to the wall," he said pointing at Kevin, "and tie his hands again."

Kevin was pushed back to the wall, his hands behind his back and Tom picked up the cut shirt that was used to bind his wrists "This won't work," he said "you cut it down the middle."

The robber looked around for something to tie Kevin's hands with. Then stopped and smiled. He turned and looked at Mandy, his eyes slowly and deliberately moved down her body and stopped at her panties. "Well miss big mouth, I thought taking your bra might shut you up, but you obviously don't care if all your friends see your nipples do you, Ok let's try this. I know just the thing to use, kill two birds with one stone, shut you up for good and solve the tie problem." He reached for the scissors grinning.

Mandy immediately knew what his plan was and her face reddened again. She started to crouch down, "No," she said "Don't even think about it. I mean you wouldn't dare. No I mean Please don't take them too."

The robber looked at her "please now hey, no more mouth from you now hey, well unfortunately miss big mouth we need something to tie your boss's hands with. Your earlier idea of toilet roll just won't work will it."

Mandy crouched down lower, almost falling over and having to regain her balance. "Use the ties from my hands," she pleaded "I promise I won't say anything else, I will keep my hands at my sides and I won't try to do anything stupid, just don't take my panties away please."

The robber looked around, all the staff and Tom were looking at them both. He turned back to Mandy. She was still crouched down.

"Stand-up." he demanded.

Mandy stood straight up, a look of fear and panic on her face. He walked towards her "Maybe you are right," he said "maybe it would be a bit mean of me to take your panties too, after all this is your boss isn't it, you have to work with him every day, imagine speaking to him, knowing that he had seen your pussy. And your area manager is here isn't he. How often does he see you in your uniform? And now he has seen you out of it too." He laughed at his joke, "They both know what underwear you had on earlier don't they, and now they have seen your little tits. I'm sure they have had a good look at your nipples and now they are both wondering how much bush you have under there." he said brushing the front of her panties with the barrel of his rifle. "And look, your other staff here too, the women and the young till guy. They have all have seen the big brave assistant manager in just her panties." he stood laughing.

The phone rang in the office, and made everyone jump. "That will be the police," Kevin said, "Do you want me to answer it."

"I want you to shut up." the robber screamed.

He looked at Tom "shoot him."

Adam stood up and shouted no, he was met with a kick to the stomach, Matt and Sue tried to stand and the robber turned and pointed the shotgun at them both. They stopped instantly.

The robber looked around again, and stopped at Tom. "Stand him against the wall facing me." he said pointing at Kevin.

"All of you stand against the wall and look at me." he yelled.

All the staff stood up backed against the wall, "I have tried to be a fair person," he said "I had to show you we meant business when we arrived, that's why our friend Kevin here got hurt a little, I know things are going to get difficult now, that isn't what we had planned, but that's the way it goes."

The phone continued to ring. He looked at the staff all lined up against the wall, Tom had the gun pointed at Kevin.

The robber answered the phone and was talking to the police, he told them he had 6 people in the shop, and was prepared to shoot them if he needed to. His voice got raised, he sounded angry, and then he slammed the phone down. He walked back into the storeroom. All the staff were still lined up, Mandy was in the middle of the room looking at them all.

"Please," she said turning towards him, "don't hurt anyone, nobody will do anything stupid I promise."

Kevin moved his hands from behind his back, immediately Tom rushed towards him, gun raised. "Stop." Mandy shouted.

The robber looked at her "I tried being nice," he yelled "I tried to do it your way and he wouldn't listen; now I have to make an example of him."

"Please," Mandy said, "don't hurt anyone, don't take this to the next level, we will all say you haven't hurt us, ask anyone here."

The robber looked at all the staff; they were all looking at him, and at Mandy, waiting for him to make a decision. Tom still had the gun pointing at Kevin's head.

"Ok," he said "Your assistant manager has a point, so now I will ask each of you a question, and I want an answer. If just one of you decides not to reply I will shoot your boss, do we all understand."

He looked at everyone, and they all nodded. He turned to Mandy "And you, do you understand?."

"Of course," Mandy replied "I will do anything that will keep us all safe."

The robber went to each member of staff "your boss has been a silly boy," he said "now do I shoot him or tie his hands again, and then if he moves I shoot one of you instead."

He looked at Adam "Tie his hands again." he said.

"Then what."

"Then shoot one of us if he moves." he replied shaking.

He got the same answer from everyone, tie his hands again they all said. He turned to Mandy, "well it looks like democracy works here now doesn't it."

"Thank you," Mandy said, "You have my word he won't try anything stupid."

The robber looked her up and down, then turned to the lined up staff. "OK next question, and remember the rule still applies, if you don't answer I shoot your boss, got it."

Everyone nodded.

"To tie up your boss I first need something to tie him with, so I need a volunteer, someone to give me an item of clothing to tie him up with."

He walked along the row of staff, looking at each one, everybody looked at the ground as he passed them, they didn't want to be the one he noticed. He turned and looked Mandy up and down, then turned back. He walked to Adam, smiling;

"No volunteers so I guess, as you are their manager it's down to you to decide. So make your choice," he said "shoot your boss or use." he stopped, turned and looked at Mandy .

"It is Mandy isn't it".

She nodded her head.

"Ok," he said turning back to Adam "I need to get this right, now I have to tie his hands together don't I, that's what you have all agreed on, but nobody offered me anything, so what do I use? Personally I think we should tie him up with Mandy's panties, but that will leave her completely naked in front of her manager and all her workmates wouldn't it."

He turned and looked at Mandy and smiled. "Is that a good idea? I think it is a great idea, perfect. It is definitely the option I would choose." He started to laugh "But I am just the guy with the shotgun aren't I, what do you think mister manager? What item of clothing should I use, and more importantly who from."

Adam looked at the floor and didn't reply, "No problem," the robber said "you all agreed if I didn't get an answer I could shoot the big boss man."

Adam stuttered "I, I, I'm sorry." he looked up at Mandy then back to the floor.

The robber looked at him and, pushing the barrel of the shotgun into the side of his head "Give me your decision. Now," he shouted "and make sure it is the answer I want to hear, or I think I will shoot you first."

"Tie him with." Adam looked up at Mandy.

The robber had a huge grin on his face, "With what?" he interrupted "You haven't given me an answer. I want, no, Mandy and I both want you to tell us all what you want me to tie him up with, and what that person who will willingly give up that one item of clothing will be left with. You will all willingly give up one piece of clothing if your manager here picks you won't you?" He said.

Everybody nodded their heads in agreement. He turned and looked at Mandy.

"You too Mandy? Will you give up just one piece of clothing to save the big boss man when, I mean if your manager says that it he wants it to come from you."

She nodded her head.

The robber smiled. "you will? That's good; I'm happy and looking forward to this answer now".

He turned and pointed the shotgun back towards Adam "I am happy right now but I hope you give me the right answer, or I won't be happy anymore and that will be quite painful for you."

Adam looked at Mandy "I'm so sorry," he said, "tie him with Mandy's panties and leave her naked in front of us all." He looked back down at the floor.

"Wow," the robber said "You want me to leave her naked in front of you all, do you really want to see her pussy? You can see her tits already, do you really want everyone to see her pubes too, or are you just trying to save your boss here, I can still shoot him if you give me the wrong answer you know."

"No," Adam replied knowing what he had to say, knowing that he had no choice "It's nothing to do with Kevin, we all want to see Mandy naked, we all want to see her pubic hair."

The robber tuned away from him and looked at Mandy. With a huge smile on his face he said "Well that's not what I was expecting, but your manager has said he wants everyone to see you completely naked, he wants me to get the next tie from you, and, well you only have your panties for me to use."

allanx36
allanx36
19 Followers