The Rock of Gibraltar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "You look beautiful," as he slipped his finger under the crotch of her panties and collected another dab of her wetness. Once again he brought the finger to his nose and inhaled. He said, "I've changed my mind sweetheart. I am going to fuck you, but first I have to claim my prize." He retrieved a pair of scissors from the bin with the ropes and cut one of the leg straps from her panties and slid them to the side.

Somehow straight vaginal intercourse crossed a boundary for her. The head fucking was purely carnal and she could live with that, but conventional sex was totally different. She would have to look into his eyes while he plowed into her cunt. He might say that he loved her or that he was proud of her, or something else that would transcend pure sex and risk an incestuous emotional bond.

Rather than protest, she tried redirection, "I thought you said you were going to go down on me, Daddy."

"Of course I am, but after that I'm going to show you the magic of your daddy's wand." As he spoke he slipped one finger into her pussy.

He gave her a big smile and said, "My little girl is wet for her daddy."

She wasn't just wet, she was drenched, and her father's finger was doing nothing to stop the deluge. Her jaw went slack and her head tipped back as her father explored the interior of her vagina with his finger. Any objections she might have had were temporarily wiped from her mind.

Once he had established one finger comfortably inside of her, he slipped in a second, followed by a third and then gave her a long kiss on her pussy. "Does my little girl like that?" he asked.

It felt spectacular. His fingers had homed in on the tender touchpad inside of her. Each flick sent bright flashes through her body. The gentle caress of his lips added a warm glow, which made her squirm and thrash beneath him. She replied, "Mmmmm, yes Daddy."

He licked her clit slowly, paused then licked it again. "Do you want more?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said as her body writhed.

He was surprised by how much he liked to be called Daddy while licking her cunt. "You have to beg me for it."

She thrust her hips up to meet his lips, "Daddy, would you please eat my pussy?" Her cunt needed more tongue and more finger. It needed to be touched, felt and licked. It needed everything he had to offer.

Her verbal articulation was wildly erotic. He wanted to hear more. He detached his lips from her clit and looked up the length of her body. While curling his fingers inside of her he asked, "Does my baby girl want to come?"

She was perilously close to an orgasm. All she needed was a bit more to push her over the edge. She composed herself and replied, "Yes, please."

He flicked his fingers inside of her while teasing her clit with his tongue, "Say it."

She couldn't refuse. "Daddy, please make me come."

The frequency of his fingers slowed ever so slightly, "You can do better than that."

Carol almost panicked. He wouldn't stop would he? She quickly said, "Daddy, I want you to eat your little girl's cunt. Swallow my cunt juice, eat me, and make me come until I can't come anymore."

It was exactly what he wanted to hear. He responded by firmly stroking her clit with his flat tongue while his fingers worked her g-spot. She tried to writhe and turn, but her range of motion was limited. If her hands weren't tied she would have pressed his head into her pussy and held it there tightly. As it was, all she could do was pull at the ropes with her arms and push her pussy up to met his lips with her hips.

"Make me come Daddy. Make your little girl come."

Her words and the rapid buildup in the intensity of her hip thrusts let him know that she was ready. He delicately applied his teeth to her clit, nibbling at it ever so carefully while his fingers flicked madly within her.

Her hips froze, then elevated six inches above the mattress. She was in rapture. It was incredible.

"Oh fuck Daddy. Oh fuck me. You're making your little girl come."

He continued to torture her clit and tease her cunt through her orgasm. He felt the spasms of her euphoria and then began to gently kiss her pussy.

Her body went slack while her chest heaved from her deep breaths.

Before she could protest, he mounted her and slid his cock along the slit of her pussy. It threatened to penetrate her, but was waiting for the right time.

His hands were on the mattress at her shoulders and his face was only inches above hers. He softly commanded, "Now it's your turn to make your daddy come."

She was petrified. She was bound and had just come, so she was in no position to refuse. But he was crossing a line and she wanted him to stop, or at least part of her wanted him to stop. Another part of her wanted to feel his cock hard inside her, to know what her mother had felt.

"I'm going to take you. Do you understand?"

Her eyes were wide as she nodded. She didn't have the courage to refuse, and she wouldn't have refused even if she did.

"I didn't hear you."

"Yes," she stammered, "Yes, Daddy."

"You're going to thank me when I slide my cock into your hot cunt. You're going to enjoy the fullness of your daddy's cock inside you. You're going to be proud that your daddy wants his little girl. You're going to want to brag to your friends that you are your daddy's little girl, but you won't. This will be our little secret."

It was going to happen and there was nothing she could do about it.

He clutched at the back of her neck and brought her lips to meet his. He kissed her once quickly, again more leisurely and then a third time deeply. His tongue engaged hers inside her accepting mouth.

Carol quivered in involuntary excitement. He was going to fuck her. As much as she didn't want to be aroused, she felt even more blood flow into her pussy and the fluids swell within her vagina. She prepared herself for his assault, soon she would know what it was like to be touched by the magic wand of a real man.

Instead of plowing his cock into her cunt, his lips moved from her lips to her earlobe. His hand forced her neck to turn so that he could speak into her ear. He whispered in low tones that were just barely audible. "You are a beautiful woman. Be proud of who you are. Live life to its fullest and you embrace who you really are. I admire you, and I'm proud of you."

As he spoke his cock slid into her, pressed at the patch within her vagina that was hardwired for pleasure, and released. It pressed again and released. It pressed again and again. His cock was perfectly tuned to her pitch and his motion resonated with her vibe, but it was his words that excited her most.

He drove his hard cock into her wet cunt over and over again. As carnal and base as they were being, there was something beautiful happening that she hadn't anticipated. She guessed that the words were the same words that he had whispered to her mother on the DVD, and she realized that as perfect as her father's cock was, there was a lot more to sex with him than that.

His hips continued to drive her closer and closer to her second orgasm while she thought about what he'd said. The word's were something her mother would have said, but the meaning was different when he said them. It wasn't that the meaning of the words had changed, it was that she realized the person saying them was human. His words gave her a little reassurance and comfort as he conceded defeat in his battle with temptation. He was telling her that it was not her fault, tacitly admitting his weakness while validating her as a person. It was a beautiful gift made even more beautiful by his failed struggle.

It occurred to her that she would never think of her father the same way again. He was no longer the Rock of Gibraltar. He was simply a lonely man who had lost his struggle against her unintentional temptation. His humanity made the moment even more sensual and erotic. He was flesh and blood, hunger and desire, wisdom and doubt. He was her father and he was inside of her.

While the emotional charge of his words aroused her mind, the physical assault of his cock aroused her body. Her back arched and she pulled at the ropes to press her cunt hard at his cock.

She inhaled the smell of his sex and rubbed her tits into the stiff hairs on his chest. She said, "Fuck me Daddy. Fuck your little girl. Make your daughter come and then fill her with the nectar of your hard cock."

He liked what she said and how she said it, He replied, "You are my beautiful cock-sucking slut. I love the feeling of my little girl's hot cunt wrapped around my hard cock. Your daddy is going to fuck you like you've never been fucked.

She said, "Take me Daddy. Take my pussy. Take my cunt. Take my mouth. Take me. I'm yours." while she slammed her pussy up to accept his cock.

His hips thrust and thrust again until the second orgasm broke upon her.

Their bodies deflated as he laid on top of her for a few moments before he said, "Now for your mother's favorite part."

"Didn't you come?"

"Not yet, but I will soon."

She wondered what else there was to do while her father collected himself. She was still securely bound, so there was no alternative for her but to wait and see what he had in mind. It all became clear when he stood at the foot of the bed and turned the spreader bar to flip her over. She flopped onto face like a ragdoll. He rearranged the pillows so that she wasn't too uncomfortable then pressed his lips to her ear while he held her tightly by the back of the neck.

He whispered, "You've been a very naughty girl. You tempted your father and made him do things that he didn't want to do."

She felt the intensity of his grasp and the heard the tension in his voice. "I'm sorry Dad."

"Did I say you could speak?"

She silently shook her head. He was beginning to scare her.

"Now I'm going to punish you and then I'm going to take your ass." He stood behind her and sharply smacked her ass, "That is for tempting your father."

It hurt, but she knew better than to make a sound.

He smacked her ass a second time, "And that is for speaking without permission."

It surprised her how much she enjoyed being spanked. She was surprised again when her father pushed his finger into her ass. She should have known it was coming, but the penetration was completely unexpected. She'd denied her ass to the boys at school, and now her father was going to take it without asking. How fucked up was that?

He'd covered his finger with a lubricant, so that it slid smoothly in and out of her. A second finger joined the first, pulling at her tight sphincter. She mentally prepared herself for his cock while he opened her ass up with his fingers, so that she was ready when she felt the warmth and fullness of his erection plumb the depths of her anus.

He grabbed her shoulders and slowly pulled himself into her. His weight on her back and his pressure from behind drove her face into the mattress. Her arms stretched from their bindings and her knees ached. But her ass felt spectacular.

Little by little he worked more of his cock into her. Each time he pulled out, he pushed in a bit further, until eventually he was completely inside of her and with each stroke his pubic bone smashed against her tail bone.

"How does my little girl like having her daddy's cock in her ass?"

"It feels incredible, Daddy. I love it." It surprised her how much she liked it. She'd expected the warmth and fullness, but it was oddly arousing in a way that vaginal sex wasn't. She pushed her ass up so that he could drive deeper.

"I need you to say it. Tell me that you love having your daddy's cock in your ass."

She understood that he was asking her to make him come, and she was only too happy to oblige. She strained to look over her shoulder as she said, "Fuck my ass with your magic wand Daddy. Fill me with your hot come. Make me your good girl that thinks about your hard cock inside of her every time she sees you. Make me think of your hard cock every time I look in the mirror, every time my pussy gets wet, and every time anyone touches me."

She attempted to push her ass into his thrusts as she spoke, "Make me your sweet come slut Daddy. Fill me with your seed. Take me any way that you want me."

He said, "You are Daddy's good girl," as he repeatedly pushed his cock into her ass again and again. She was so tight, so ready and such a perfect fuck.

"I'm your good girl, Daddy." She could sense him tensing, so she continued, "Come for me Daddy. Come in your little girl's ass."

That was what took him over the edge. His cock pulsed with surge after surge of semen. His body went rigid then it relaxed as he went limp on her back.

After recuperating for a moment he flipped her over then began untying the ropes. He said, "I almost don't want to untie these; once they're undone you'll be lost to me."

She watched his nimble fingers work the ropes while she thought of a reply. She said, "I want you to do something for me."

"What's that?"

"You have to promise first."

"Why do I have to promise?"

"Just do it."

He released the last of her bindings and laid down next to her. He slipped his arm under her neck and brought her head to rest on his chest. As he toyed with her hair he asked, "Is this some kind of payback for me fucking you?"

"No. It's nothing like that. You just need to trust me and say yes."

"Okay, I'll do whatever you ask."

She kissed him on the lips and said, "Claire Johnson's mother has invited both of us to the party tonight, and you're going to go."

He would normally have found an excuse not to go, but he knew that he needed to get out and start living again. Carol had left him no choice, so he decided to make the best of it.

*********

On the way home from the party Carol asked, "How did it go with Mrs. Johnson?"

"It went well. We're going to go on a real date after you guys go back to school."

"You were in the den with the door closed for a long time. What did you get up to?"

Her father laughed. This was a conversation that Carol would have had with her mother, but now it was something that they could share. "A little necking and a little heavy petting, The kind of stuff young people did when I was a kid."

"Oh, come on Dad. You can do better than that! Did you cop a feel?"

He laughed. "I haven't heard that term I'm awhile. It wasn't really a cop. It was more of a sustained and deeply gratifying fondle. We wanted to go further, but it wasn't the example we wanted to set with all of you in the house." Before she could give him shit about setting a good example he asked her, "Who was that guy circling around you all night? "

Carol recounted the history of the boy who had once teased her incessantly, and then tonight asked her out. As she spoke her mind drifted. This wasn't a conversation she normally had with her father. Even though they were close, the details of relationships wasn't something that they shared, and yet now she knew that he'd felt the boobs of her best friend's mother and she wanted to talk about her awkward suitor.

After a few moments of riding in silence she asked the question that had been on her mind all afternoon. "Do you think mom would be proud of me? Well, you and me."

Her father let out a heavy sigh. "Your mother would definitely be proud of you. I know you know that. Now I want you to promise me something."

Carol gave him the raised eyebrow that reminded him of her mother.

"I want you to promise me that you will be gentle with yourself. No guilt, no self esteem issues and no taking the blame. I was vulnerable and you caught me at a bad time. And it was amazing."

She nodded only to indicate that she understood. She didn't feel guilty at all. In fact she was glad her father had fucked her. It had changed everything. Their connection was deeper now, and with her mother gone, he'd become the father she needed. He was no longer just her Rock of Gibraltar, he was now so much more.