The Rockette

Story Info
Chance meeting at hotel bar turns hot.
2.2k words
4.38
42.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
espeteroh
espeteroh
657 Followers

When I think back it is still a little hard to believe this really happened but this really happened. My job had taken me to Sacramento where I lived out of a hotel room for months on end. I did make it back home for the odd weekend but being single I availed myself of the local beauty and the friendly environs of Sacramento.

It was my practice to come back to the hotel, freshen up for dinner and then spend a little time in the hotel bar. I had made friends with the barmaid and she was always trying to set me up with some stranger. I didn't think a lot of her taste in women but I did appreciate the effort. More than once she tried to fix me up with a married woman and while back then I didn't make married women off limits I still preferred single women. On this particular evening I sat down at the bar and Sunny brought me my usual drink. I had noticed a beautiful blond sitting nearby but being rather tired I had already decided to have a couple of drinks and then retire to my room.

Well, Sunny wasn't having any part of that and before I knew it she was introducing me to the blond. "Peter, this is Melanie." We said hi to each other and went through the usual list of what we do and why we were there. Melanie was rather chatty and where she was also beautiful I had no problem giving her all my attentions. We had decided sitting at the bar was a little uncomfortable and had moved to one of the near by sofas.

"I was a New York City Rockette once you know." She said very matter of factly.

"Wow. I'm impressed."

"Oh don't be," she said, "that was a long time ago and far away."

"When did you do it?"

She thought briefly and responded, "I did it from 1983 to 1986." As we sat there it was May of 1988 so it wasn't that long ago that she had being doing it.

"Well that explains it." I said a bit sarcastically.

"Explains what?" She asked with equal sarcasm.

"Your great legs and killer body." Yeah, I was coming on to her but I was also getting a little tipsy and was hoping she was as well.

"Well thank you, that's so sweet."

"I don't know about sweet," I said, "but it's exactly how I feel."

Melanie moved a little bit closer to me on the pretext of reaching for some napkins on the table. As she reached I felt her breast press against my arm. I looked down at where her breast was and then up to her face. I was now officially in full blown horniness.

We chatted and drank a little longer and then Melanie said, "I hear they've got a hot tub here."

"Yeah, it's out by the pool."

"I'd love to use it about now."

"Well, why don't we then. How about I meet you out there in ten minutes."

"I'll give you five and don't be late." Melanie challenged.

"You're on!" I said gleefully and we headed for the elevators. Melanie was on the floor just below me so she got off first. I think I was changed and back down to the hot tub in three minutes. Melanie didn't appear for at least another ten minutes and I had begun to think she was just blowing me off. I was ever so happy to be wrong. Melanie quickly slipped into the pool next to me.

"I was beginning to think you had changed your mind." I said to her.

"A girl has things she has to do you know. We aren't like guys. We can't go out into public just any old way." It was almost ten when we got there so there was no one in or around the pool. We had it all to ourselves.

"Oh this feels so good. It was a long hot day and I really needed to relax. My legs are so sore and this feels good on them." I said.

"Really," Melanie said reaching over and running her hand up and down one of my thighs. "Maybe I can help a little after all I do know a little bit about legs having once been a dancer." Melanie's hand felt wonderful on my thigh and as I looked over to her I could no longer hold myself back. I leaned in and kissed her fully ready to be rebuffed. It seemed Melanie had the same thing in mind and we were both locked into long passionate kisses. My hand found her breast and her hand found my hard cock. It didn't take long for Melanie to start pulling at my bathing suit. I made short work of it tossing it to the side of the hot tub and then pulled off her bikini top. Now this hot tub not only sat in a very public area but it was also outside and in full view of anyone who happened by. That didn't concern either of us at the moment as a result of maybe a little too much wine and both of us being highly sexed.

The Melanie did something that surprised me. She got up and pulled off her bikini bottom. She then grabbed my cock and lowered herself onto it. At first she slowly moved herself up and down. I put my hands over her breasts and started to lightly caress them.

"Harder." Melanie said.

"What?" I asked not sure of what she wanted.

"Play with my tits harder. I love it when my nipples are pinched hard." This was something I had no problem with and in doing it I felt as if I got ever harder if that was possible. The first time I pinched and pulled hard at her nipples she said, "Ouch!" And then quickly followed that by saying, "That feels wonderful." Melanie's tits weren't particularly large, probably a B cup but at the time I felt they were perfect. After a short while of this Melanie wrapped her arms around me and started sliding back and forth on my cock while she was still in my lap. Since I could not longer pull at her tits I started kissing the nape of her neck. She responded with a very loud moan. It didn't take me long to find that perfect spot just off her neck a little bit and on her shoulder where she seemed to respond the best to my kissing and sucking. The whole time I'm doing this Melanie is responding with little short sentences like, "Oh yes that feels so good!" and "Oh yeah, right there, oh yeah!"

I couldn't hold out much longer and then suddenly I almost screamed into her ear, "I'm coming!"

"No! Not yet." Melanie said but it was too late. My cock exploded in her pussy and while she did respond to this she didn't come.

It was about that moment I heard someone behind me say, "Oh my!"

I whipped my head around to see a man and woman who looked to be in their early 40s standing next to the door that opened into the pool area. They were a really good looking couple, she was very pretty, but even as they were beating a hasty retreat I saw the woman wink at me. My mind raced with that for a second.

"Holy shit!" Melanie exclaimed.

"Yeah, no kidding."

"I hope we don't get into trouble." Melanie said.

"Don't worry, I'm in good with the manager here. I should be for as long as I've been here and all the money I've spent here. Still, why test fate? Why don't we take this back to my room." Melanie didn't need any coaxing and she quickly had her bathing suit back on and so did I. I had hoped we'd see the couple again as we headed up to my room but we didn't and in fact I never saw them again. I remember thinking later that that was a shame.

When we got into my room Melanie wasted no time in removing her suit and jumping on the bed. I took even less time but I knew I needed to get aroused again not that I thought that would be much of a problem it did require a little work. I hadn't noticed it in the pool but as I got between her legs I saw that Melanie's pussy was totally shaved. I ran my hand over her pussy and exclaimed, "Wow! Nice!" Melanie only smiled in response and I was quick to bury my face in her waiting pussy. The scent of the bromide was mixed in with Melanie's scent and the two together brought quickly to mind what we had just done. I ran my index finger down her pussy and flicked her clit. Then I replaced my finger with my lips and started sucking on her clit. Melanie moaned almost immediately and I knew it was going to be good after that. I combined sucking on her clit with running my tongue up and down her pussy and then pushing my tongue into her pussy hole as far as I could. Melanie responded particularly strongly to my attempts to stick my tongue into her hole and so I repeatedly tried to get it in as far as I could.

As I continued to work on her pussy Melanie became more animated, rocking back and forth and then squeezing her legs against my head. Finally when I was really hard and I thought she was ready I got up and placed my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I grabbed my cock and rubbed the head of it up and down her pussy paying particular attention to her clit. When Melanie said, "Oh my gawd that feels so good" I felt certain she was ready.

I teased her a little by pressing the head of my cock into her pussy and then pulling it back out. Melanie was positively dripping wet by this time. In teasing her I was teasing myself as well and so I slowly pushed my cock into her. I wanted to feel ever millimeter of her pussy as I entered her and I did. The velvety walls of her pussy collapsed around my cock and seemed to draw me inward. The heat emanating from her pussy was something else as well. Once I was all the way in her I withdrew equally as slowly enjoying all the sensations. That gentle insertion and extraction was replaced next by my quickly slamming my cock into almost as hard as I could and she reacted by saying, "Oh!" A look of total surprise was on her face and quickly replaced by a smile. I slammed into her once again and she drew in a deep breath. The third time I slammed into her I heard my balls slap against her ass and she moaned. I impaled her with my cock faster and faster and then I reached out with both of my hands and grabbed and pulled at her nipples. Melanie winced and then moaned. As I did this I could see her breath quicken and she moved against me. It didn't take her long to reach the point where she finally said, "I'm going to come!"

"Oh yeah, do it!" I commanded. "Come for me you slut!" A look of surprise ran across Melanie's face but was quickly replaced by absolute pleasure.

"Yes!" Melanie said, "Fuck me hard. I'm your slut." She kept repeating those two phrases and this put her over the top and she came very hard. Just as I saw Melanie start to come I felt the come surge into my cock and I exploded into her at the same time. As Melanie was coming her physical agility showed up as she didn't wait for my cock to come down to her, she'd push her hips up to meet me.

We held on to our orgasms for as long as we could and I continued to stroke my cock in and out of her pussy for a while. But a combination of tiredness and the evening's alcohol took its toll and both of us fell back exhausted. Melanie stayed with me for the night and in the very early morning hours she excused herself saying she needed to go home so she could look presentable for work. I'd had it in my head we fuck again before she left but it didn't happen. Melanie did leave me with her home phone number and a request that we get together that evening. Unfortunately I had to head back to the east coast that night but told her I'd call her as soon as I got back which I did. We played telephone tag for almost a month but we never did get back together and shortly after that my work in Sacramento was finished.

So that's what happened and it's all true. I'm not sure I could do in a hot tub today what I did back then but who knows.

espeteroh
espeteroh
657 Followers