The Rockhard Files - Roxy Jones

Story Info
The new adventures of Private Eye Dana Rockhard.
7.5k words
4.61
18k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,179 Followers

"Please, please help me find my baby."

"Mrs. Jones, it sounds like she just left, end of story."

"Something's happened, I just know it!"

"Then this sounds like something the police should be handling."

"They did, for about two minutes! She was about to graduate from college. She had so much to live for! Please, please help me, I'm begging you."

"Look, I'll tell you what. Leave me what you have. I'm a little slow right now. Give me a couple of days. If it doesn't look like anything other than she just left, I can't help you."

"Thank you! Thank you!" Mrs. Jones handed her the envelope she had in her hand and left.

She handed the envelope to Dana Rockhard, private eye. She was a 31-year-old, tan, tall, buxom blonde. She lived in a fifth wheel RV on the plot of beach her grandfather had left to her, where he had lived for years. He had been a private eye back in his day and Dana, being his only grandchild, was the apple of his eye. He taught her everything he knew about investigating. He left her everything in his will, meaning she could lay on her beach all day if she wanted to. But her grandfather had taught her well and she was good at it. She enjoyed helping people, even though they could be a pain in the ass most of the time.

She sat down in the patio chair underneath the awning of her RV and opened the envelope. After looking over it's contents for 30 minutes or so she called her contact at the precinct, Detective Mark Alan, to see if he had any inside scoop on this runaway case. He said they didn't have much but he'd bring over what they had. Mark looked for any reason to visit Dana. He kind of had a thing for her but hadn't acted on it.

He pulled up to her trailer in his unmarked car and walked down the sand, where she was sunning in a lounge chair with her eyes closed. She was wearing the tiniest of bikinis, glistening with the sun reflecting off of her suntan lotion. Mark could feel a chubby building in his khakis.

He cleared his throat and she opened her blue eyes to look at him. "Hey, Dana. Looks like you're working hard."

"Oh, hey, Alan." She always referred to him by his last name. She ignored the sarcasm. "Let's go up to the house and sit down so I can see what you've got." She always referred to RV as a house. He always thought that was odd. But, then again, Dana was a unique individual.

There wasn't much in the way of information on the Roxy Jones missing person case. But Mark had done a little more digging and found out that Roxy's boyfriend, Johnny Righetti, had been questioned in a missing person's case last year. He had taken the information to his sergeant who wrote it off as a sad coincidence and was told not to waste any time on it. This Johnny Righetti had a clean record and there wasn't any reason to doubt his tough luck story, officially. Mark and Dana had their doubts. They both decided to check this Johnny Righetti out a little further. But, since Mark's sergeant had specifically ordered him not to "waste" any time on this case, they decided it would be best for Dana to handle the bulk of it while keeping Mark fully apprised of what she was up to.

Once they went over the details of the case, and after they had exchanged small talk, Mark began to leave. But Dana had a scratch she needed to itch. She didn't have the time or the patience for a "relationship." But she did like to have a big, stiff cock every once and awhile. She had always wondered what kind of heat Mark was packin'.

"Detective Alan, before you leave I have a question for you."

He thought he was in trouble. She hadn't called him "Detective Alan" in years when they were alone, only in professional situations. It reminded him of the times when his mother would call him using his middle and last name. It never ended well.

"Oh? What's that?" he asked, trying to hide the fear in his voice.

She had a mischievous look on her face. "Every time you leave here you have a bulge in your pants. Why is that?"

His thought was "Busted! Shit!" What came out of his mouth was, "What?! No, uh, no I don't. Nope. No, no, uhhhhh, no I don't." His face was turning red.

"Are you sure? 'Cause it looks like you have a chubby right now."

"What?! No! Uhhhhh, no, that's not, uhhhhhh, no, that's not what you think. No, that's just, uhhhh..." He folded his hands over his groin, trying to act nonchalant.

"Do you not think I'm attractive?" she asked, enjoying every minute of making him uncomfortable.

"Well, ummmmm, yes, I s'pose, yeah. I guess I've never really thought about it." If he was Pinocchio his nose would've been the size of his cock by now.

"Really? Are you gay?"

"No! I most certainly am not!" He thought about that response for a second. "Not that there's anything wrong with that." Political correctness is everything these days.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked as she ran her hands over her tan breasts, still glistening with suntan lotion.

"Do I like your ti...?! Ummmm, well, gee, I guess I've never really noticed, I've never really, uhhhhh, looked at you, you know, like that." Except for when he jerked off every night thinking about her.

"Detective Alan, one of the finest detectives I know, never noticed my tits. Yeah, okay." She paused. "Detective, you're a good cop but a terrible liar."

"Nuh uh!" He thought about that. "Wait, it's not that I'm a, ummmm, bad liar. I'm just not, you know, a liar."

"Okay, okay," she said. She really was enjoying this. "Well, notice them now. Do you like them or not?" She reached behind and untied the string of her bikini top.

"Well, ummmm, yeah, sure," he was trying not to stare at the nipples that were poking through the thin material. He thought it might be like staring into the sun. "You know, ummm, you know, I like ti...breasts in general. So, yes, I think it's fair to conclude that I, ummmmm, like your ti...breasts."

She lifted the top over her head, showing him the most perfect pair of tits he had ever seen. "It's okay, Alan, I'm just fuckin' with you." She was tweaking her nipples with a twinkle in her eye. He looked relieved and confused at the same time. "But you do leave here with a bulge in your khakis every time you leave here. You don't have to be a detective to see that." She got up from her chair, took the two steps to his chair, and knelt down before him. She was still wearing that mischievous grin, and not much else. "As a private eye, I've always wanted to find out what was hiding in those pants of yours," she said, looking up at him.

"Seriously?!"

"Do I look like I'm fuckin' around?" she asked as she undid his belt buckle and fly.

He lifted his ass off the chair so she could pull his pants and underwear down. And, much to her surprise, out jumped a monster of a cock like she had never seen before! Easily 10" long with a girth so thick she could barely get her hand around it. She could feel her pussy become wet almost immediately.

"Holy fuck, Alan! You've been holdin' out on me." He simply gave a dirty smile back. She stared at it, sized it up (no pun intended), formulating a plan for how to attack this beast, all the while stroking it up and down, feeling every vein and every pulse. "You said you like my tits, right?" she asked as she wrapped her D cups around his throbbing member.

"Mmmmmm, yes, I like your tits a lot." Her tits were warm and soft, yet firm enough not to sag even a little. The suntan lotion in her cleavage allowed her to slide up and down his shaft with ease.

She eventually released him from the grip of her tits and wrapped her hand firmly around the shaft. She raised her head and, while staring him in the face, ran circles around the head of his cock with her tongue, bringing a small moan from him. She gave him a few more firm strokes with her hand, then opened her mouth as wide as possible and took the first two inches of his pole in.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" was all Mark could manage.

She bobbed her head a few more times, each time inching more of his meat inside her. She reached a point where she could manage taking 8" at a time, but found herself unable to take the final 2". It was just too thick! Mark seemed to be enjoying himself nonetheless, emitting constant moans and groans. Her hand snuck down her body until it found her moist cunt, and began to flick away at her already hardened clit, causing her to moan around the head of the cock that was fucking her mouth.

Just then his phone buzzed. By force of habit, he grabbed it off the table.

"Shit! It's my boss," he said. "I need to take this. Hold up a sec." She looked up at him and shook her head no with his cock in her mouth. "What?! I need to take this!" Her eyes twinkled, her head bobbed faster. "Shit."

"Helloooooo, Detective Alannnnnn heremmmmm." He placed his hand on the back of her head. "Yes sir, hello, Sargggrrrrr. What's that? Oh, why do I sound out of brrrrreath? Ummmmm, yeah, I'm at the gymmmmm. Uh uh, pumping...grrrrrrrr...away on the, ummmm, stair maaaaaaster." His hips bucked into her face. "Yes sir, I'm headed in that dirrrrrrection, mmmmm, as soon as I'm done here. Yes sir, will do, mmmmm." He put the phone back down on the table. "That was my boss!"

She looked at him and released him from her mouth with a pop. "I know," she purred as she stood up. She let her bikini bottom drop to the ground and she turned away from him, putting her hands on the side of her RV and pointing her ass at him. "I've been a bad girl. I think you need to do a body cavity search."

He moved in behind her and slid his tool between her legs, moistening it with the juices running down her thighs. Her body shivered at the touch. He touched the tip to her aching cunt and slowly slid it in past the velvety softness of her lips, bringing low moans from both of them. He began to pump his hips, sliding more and more of his weapon inside her with each thrust, until his cock was finally buried balls deep. She had never felt anything like this before, his size filling her completely, stimulating every nerve ending inside her.

He leaned forward until his chest was almost on her back. He grabbed both of her tits with his strong hands and whispered in her ear, "Just remember, you asked for this," sending a chill of excitement down her spine.

With that he leaned back and grabbed her hips firmly. He withdrew his cock until just the head was left inside her and, suddenly, forcefully threw his hips forward, skin slapping against skin.

Her back arched, her head threw back. "Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck!"

He continued to pound on her pussy, driving his massive tool in and out of her like the piston of a finely tuned engine. She was in a world of ecstasy unlike she'd ever been. She could feel the heat running up her legs into her loins. He could feel her body starting to tense, he knew she was close. He reached around and expertly placed his index finger on her hardened clit and quickly rubbed it.

"Ohhhhhhh myfuckinggod, yes! That's it! Right there! Oh shit! Oh shhhhit!" With that, her hands clenched into fists, her body tensed, her pussy clamped down on his rod, and her body exploded with a massive orgasm! Her hips began to grind on his cock, trying to make the rumble that was going through her body last as long as possible.

As her cursing and moaning quieted and her body stopped quivering, Mark continued to pump like a jackhammer on her slit. Her body was exhausted from the orgasm that had just ripped through body. The only reason she was still on her feet was because she was impaled on his cock.

"Come on, detective, come on! Oh my fucking god, give it to me!"

Mark could feel his body begin to tense up, he knew he was close to busting a nut. He pulled out of her and, as he did, he said, "I want to cum on your tits! Come on Dana, show me your tits!"

She did as she was asked. She spun around to face him, dropped to her knees, and cupped her tits, shaking them at him. "Yes, cum on my tits! I want to see you cum on my tits!"

He was furiously stroking himself with both hands. The sight of Dana on her knees shaking those perfect tits at him, begging for his cum, was all he could stand.

"Uggghhhhhhhhhfuck!" Huge spurts of thick, white cum spurted out of his equally huge weapon, firing shots that splashed onto her chest and tits, splattering as it hit her skin. What seemed like buckets of sticky cum continued to shoot out. He couldn't believe he had fulfilled one of his many fantasies involving Dana. He had fucked her hard and had emptied his balls all over her tits.

When Dana thought he had finished dropping his load she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and replaced his hands with hers. She stroked the shaft with long, firm strokes, sucking every last bit of hot lead out of him.

After she had finished, she drew back. That's when they saw just how much damage he had done. Sticky, white cum covered her chest and the tops of her beautiful, tan tits. It was beginning to run down through her cleavage to her stomach and drip off her hard nipples onto her thighs. She was a mess but she wasn't complaining. She scooped a finger full off the top of her tit and licked it clean. "Mmmmmmmmm," she purred. She rose to her feet, her legs still a little unsteady. She kissed him on the cheek and said with a smile, "You've made quite a mess. I need to go shower." She turned and began to enter her RV. She stopped and looked back at him. "I'll call you later."

He was tucking his beast back into his pants. "Yes, okay, please do," and he watched her naked ass bounce as she disappeared into her RV.

Later that afternoon Dana decided to pay this Johnny Righetti a visit. She found him at his job in the back of the store stocking shelves. He gave her the same story he had given the cops. Roxy came over that night, they had dinner, watched some TV. She had talked about not being happy and wanting more out of life. They had sex, and she left. He had walked Roxy to her car, she drove off, and that was the last time he saw her. Dana thanked him for his time and left. But something didn't feel right. Her gut told her something was off. She decided to keep an eye on him and see where it led.

That night she parked her Mustang a few doors down from Johnny's flat. She sat in the darkened street, lit only by the dim glow of the street lights. There's not a lot of things you can do when you're sitting in your car on a stake out. Your mind can wonder. Dana's mind wandered to the events that had taken place earlier in the day and the fucking she had been given by Mark. She still couldn't believe the size of his cock. She couldn't believe how amazing it felt to have that much cock filling her pussy. She couldn't believe how much cum had covered her tits. She couldn't believe how wet she was getting right now just thinking about it.

Her hand found it's way inside of her shorts and down to her already hardened clit. She gasped at the first touch of her own hand as she began to rub it. Her other hand slid inside her t-shirt, up and under her bra, and pinched a nipple, bringing a moan. She leaned her head back onto the headrest and buried two fingers in her soaking wet gash, causing another gasp. She continued to molest herself until her phone rang. She stopped long enough to see it was Mark. The thought of hearing his voice while she pleasured herself excited her. She put him on hands free speaker.

"H-h-h-ey, Alan, what's uuuuup?" She closed her eyes, dreaming his massive cock was in front of her, waiting for her to do whatever pleased her with it.

"Hey, Dana. I'm just checking in to see if you had done anything on the case after, ummmmm, after I left."

"Yesssssss, mmmm-mmmmm, yes, I spoke...uhhhh, spoke with him. I'm sit...mmmm...sitting outside of his place (gasp) now."

"Is everything ok? Are you alright? You sound kind of out of breath."

"Mmmmmm, yes, everything is...mmmmmm, is fine." She paused for a second. She lowered her voice, speaking in a breathy, sexy voice now. "I've got a question for you, Alan. Did you have fun this afternoon? Did you like fucking me?"

The question shocked him, caught him completely off guard. "Uhhhhhhh, yes, yes I did." The thought of it made him instantly hard. The tone of his voice changed. "I loved fucking you, actually."

The new tone in his voice almost made her cum right there! "Mmmmmmm, I thought so," she said.

"How about you? Did you like sucking my cock? Did you like having it in your pussy?" He already had his cock out and stroking it.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes...mmmmmm, yes, I did. I could barely get my hands around it, I could barely get it in my, mmmmmmm, mouth."

"Ahhhhhh, but you didddddd. It was so hot watchingggggmmmm, watching it slide in and out of your mouth." His eyes were closed, he could see it in his mind.

"I've never seen a cock, mmmmmmm, so big, Alan. Holy fuck!" Her fingers were sliding in and out of her cunt faster and harder.

"Danaaaaagh, your fucking tits are perfect," he moaned.

"I loved watching you cum on my tits, that was fuuuuuughhh...fucking hot!" She was close.

"Next time...mmmmmffffff...next time I'm going to ffffffff...mmmm...fuck you in the ass."

"Yes! Yes! Fuuuuuuuuck!" The imagery of his fat cock in her ass, along with the forceful touch of her own hand, sent her over the edge. Her hips lifted off of the seat, grinding against the fingers that were pumping in and out of her pussy, her hand mauling her tits underneath her t-shirt.

Having seen and heard this same show earlier in the day, Mark knew exactly what was happening in that car. That was all he needed. "You're making me cum! I'm going...to...cummmm...uggggghhhhhh!" The same thick cum that had coated Dana's tits earlier was now running across his hand and onto his pants.

The moaning, groaning, and cursing finally subsided on both ends of the phone line. They both sighed and panted into each others ears through their cell phones.

"Holy fuck," Dana purred, collapsing back into the seat of her car.

"Dana, you're something else," Mark said breathlessly into the phone.

Dana opened her eyes just in time to see Johnny exiting his building.

"Fuck! He's on the move! I've got to go!" she yelled.

"Just be careful," Mark said with genuine concern in his voice.

She straightened her clothes, caught her breath, and fired up the ponies in her Mustang.

Johnny drove through the dark streets to the warehouse district. Not exactly the best part of town. She turned off her headlights and followed him through the maze of warehouses. He finally parked in front of one of the loading docks, walked up the stairs, and unlocked the door letting himself in. Dana watched all of this from her parked car at the end of this warehouse.

She called Mark. "Hey, he's down in the warehouse district. Warehouse 71, dock M. I'm going to check it out. If you don't hear from me in two hours something's gone wrong."

"Do you want some back up?"

"Back up for what? For all I know he's got a night job. Just let me check it out."

"Ok. Two hours. If I don't hear from you in two hours I'm going to be there with half the police force at one minute after." There was a pause. "Don't do anything stupid!"

"Come on, have I ever done anything stupid?" she asked. "Wait. Don't answer that." They chuckled. "Two hours," and she hung up.

She pulled her Ruger 9mm from under the seat and headed for the dock door, slinking along the side of the building in the darkness. When she reached the door that Johnny had entered she listened for voices. The only thing she heard was silence, so she picked the lock and let herself in. Once inside she found a few boxes and crates but nothing that looked out of place or suspicious. She saw a dim light further back in the warehouse. She headed in that direction, slipping behind boxes as she went, gun at the ready. As she crept closer she could hear voices but couldn't make out what they were saying. She was almost there. Suddenly, she felt a searing pain, a flash of stars, and then darkness.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,179 Followers