The Rocking of the Waves

Story Info
Slow, sensual erotic interlude on a yacht.
3.1k words
4.47
11.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing on the deck, breathing in the salt air, I gaze out over a perfect day. Calm seas, gentle breeze, not too warm, not cold at all, I smile contently. We really needed this vacation.

I head down into the master bedroom to see if you're out of the shower. You are lounging on the bed, looking perfectly clean without a single stitch of clothing. I smile as you look up from your book.

"Can't take a break from work, even in the middle of the ocean?" I ask.

"Ah, my work is never done, you know that," you reply, "but I'm happy to set this aside, if you'd like some attention."

My smile widens. I love how you are always willing to take time for me. "No, Lover, why don't you keep reading. I'll just entertain myself."

"Well I only have about ten pages or so before I reach the end of this case," you pronounce, "then you won't be able to keep me off you. So don't get too entertained all by yourself." Your lascivious wink makes me chuckle.

"I wouldn't dream of it." I sit down on the bed next to you, propped up against the headboard, thinking I might grab a book of my own, when you lean over, laying your head in my lap. You grin up at me then return to reading with your head pillowed on my thigh.

I smile and still consider picking up my book, then think better of it. Instead, I relax. Running my fingers over your scalp, I start a slow, soft head massage while my other hand trails over your chest hairs, tickling and playing..

I tease your nipples, toying with them as I pet you affectionately, watching you read.

"Mmmm," you murmur. "A guy could get used to this."

"Go right ahead," I reply. "You know I love to spoil you."

You turn back to your book.

I sit musing over our vacation and how lovely it's been to have uninterrupted time with you. As I watch you read, I slide my hand across your stomach, touching you, feeling you as my other hand softly caresses your ear and neck.

You make a soft sound of approval and snuggle a bit closer to me. I see you are on the last two pages of your chapter. As you finish, you close your book, turning to look up at me with a smile.

I smile down at you then shift so your head lies on the bed before me and I am kneeling next to you. You look bemusedly up at me.

Focusing on my newfound purpose of relaxing you utterly and making you putty in my hands, I work my way down your body with both hands, massaging your hip and thigh. My fingers knead into your muscles, as I slide down your leg, feeling your body relax under my hands. I touch you, pushing my fingers into your flesh, forcing you to release tension as you moan.

I continue exploring your body, relaxing you, working my way down. I touch every inch of your thigh, playing with the soft hairs as I feel the tension sliding out of you. Glancing at you, I see you have closed your eyes to lose yourself in the sensation. You take a deep breath and whisper, "I can smell your heat."

Blushing, I continue my ministrations, moving my hands to your foot. I press my fingers into the sole of your foot, massaging and caressing you, touching every tender spot, every callus. I roll your toes between my fingertips, pulling the stress out of your body, releasing it to the air.

Another moan has me looking back at you, with your eyes half open, watching me work on you.

As I feel you relax, I shift, so I am kneeling at your feet on the bed, kissing your foot, nipping lightly at your arch before setting your foot down and picking up the other.

"Mmmm, Baby, you are wonderful," you say.

"Thank you," I reply with a smile. "It's all for you. Just lay back and enjoy."

I begin my massage at your heel, pressing my fingertips into your arch and carefully stretching and rolling each toe. My hands embrace your foot, run over it, surround it with warmth. You lay with a look of pure contentment on your face.

I raise your foot to my lips and take your big toe into my mouth, sucking it, licking it as I might your cock, tasting the salty clean of you.

Letting out a loud moan, you say, "You are the most beautiful and sensual women I have ever known."

I smile, gently nibbling on your foot, letting my teeth play lightly over you as my hands work their way boldly up your calf.

"You are totally spoiling me today," you sigh.

"Mmmm, yes. I want to," I croon, letting your toe drop from my mouth. I kiss and suck and nibble at your arch before my hand before I shift to move my hands up past your knee to your thigh, working my way up your leg.

"What have I done to deserve a wonderful woman like you?" you ask.

"You made me feel this for you," I respond.

Straddling your foot and leg as I position myself over you, massaging your thigh. Catching your gaze, I lean down to lightly kiss your inner thigh, just above the knee.

You sharply suck in your breath as you watch me crawling over you.

Covering you with kisses, my hands and mouth move up your leg, closer and closer to your sex. My heat hovers over your shin, my soft pussy hairs tickle against your leg, making me crave more, crave you inside me. I keep control and continue slowly.

You raise yourself to your elbows and watch me, your head tilted to one side. It's unusual for you to allow this sort of pampering. You usually would have reached out to take control of the encounter, but you are so far restraining yourself. I appreciate your trust in me, and plan to take full advantage.

I roam closer and closer to your cock with my mouth. My hands brush against your shaft and balls as I massage your thigh and groin area. As I make contact, you let out a guttural sound full of need and your cock stiffens against me. I pretend I don't notice and keep working my way up with my fingers and lips, my hair falling over you as I nibble at your hip.

Reaching down, your hand caresses my cheek. I glance up and smile before lowering myself back down to lap at the crease where you thigh meets your groin. My hands are roaming up over you stomach, up towards your chest.

My hot breath washes over you, my cheek brushes you and your precum wets it where your cock is bumping against me, twitching from my breath, my nearness. You tremble with excitement below me. You spread your legs, offering me greater access to you.

Smiling, I glance up. Keeping my eyes locked on yours, I dip my head to the base of your shaft, sliding my tongue up along your length. I wet you in one slow, sensuous motion. I can feel you hardening under my tongue. Your heart is beating heavily under my hands.

"Mmmmmm," is all I hear from you.

I crawl up over you, my hands sliding over your chest. Your cock bounces in need against my chin then my breasts as I move. I bite and suck and nibble my way up your abdomen. I work my way over you, teasing each rib with my mouth as I pass.

You jump slightly as I hit your ticklish spots, pressing up against my body, rubbing yourself against me. Your hands clutch tightly at the sheets as my nipples slide over you.

Looking up, catching your gaze again, I plant one hand in the center of your chest and press down lightly, sending my silent message. You lay back willingly, looking content to allow me my playtime. I grin.

I hold you down as my fingers tweak your nipples. I move up, kissing and sucking around your chest, getting closer and closer to your nipple. As my hands slide up your body to massage your shoulders I lick your soft fur. Every breath washes over you. So close to your nipple now, my cheek brushes against you as I carefully nip around it in circles.

A moan escapes your lips as you thrust up against me.

Feeling your cock pressing into me, I push down, sliding myself back and forth on you as I take your nipple in my mouth, sucking it in sharply and flicking it with my tongue.

Your hard body moves below mine, my name falling softly from your lips. You wrap your arms tightly around my back, squeezing me to you. I undulate my body against you, nipping at your nipple, slowly sucking it in deeply.

I bite down a bit harder to hear you moan then move to your other nipple. I slide my hands up your neck, feeling your tightness. Pressing my fingers into your neck as I slide them up behind your ears and over your skull, I pleasure you slowly, pushing the stress out of you.

Raising myself, I slide up your body, straddling you. My wet heat presses your cock down, holding you in place. I take your head in my hands and kiss you deeply. My tongue invades you. My fingers press into the back of your neck, massaging in small circles.

You surge forward, kissing me with passion and a depth to match the ocean around us. A breath escapes you, and I inhale, taking your essence, your scent into my lungs.

Your cock jumps against me as I press down against you, wiggling. I let my juices lubricate us as I slide along your length, holding you tight, sucking at your mouth, tasting you, drinking you in.

Your hands run up and down my back. Your fingers lightly trace my spine and come to rest at the small of my back. Moans escape your lips between kisses as you press up, almost lifting me off the bed.

I sit back on you. I place my hands on your chest, looking at you with a small smile full of love and affection. Your expression is a mirror for my own as you gaze back.

Reaching down, I lift myself up and guide you into me, sinking fully onto you. Holding you still inside me, I continue. I run my hands over one shoulder to your arm. Massaging your biceps, I draw all tension down the length of your arm towards your hand, out through your fingertips.

My fingers dig into muscle raking down your arm. Setting your hand gently on my shoulder as I work on your body, my cunny holds you snug and warm inside me. My massaging rock me lightly on you.

Your eyes narrow slightly as I move gently on you. I can see your need, your desire.

I continue with my plan.

Smiling, I move my hands down your forearms to your hand. Massaging your hand and palm, I look into your eyes. My fingers press into you, releasing tension. I work my way up each finger, pulling the tension out the tips, feeling your body relax even further with each second that passes. Lifting your hand to my mouth, I gently kiss your palm.

Your fingers reach out to caress my cheek and you smile softly at me.

I flick my tongue out against you, tasting your skin, drawing a moan from you. My teeth drag across you, biting gently into your palm. Mmmm, so sensitive. Moving my mouth up, taking your forefinger in my mouth, I smile. As my mouth surrounds you with wet warmth, I suck lightly. Each soft pulse of sucking is matched by a small squeeze of my pussy on your cock.

God, I love you inside me. Feeling your cock fill me, feeling you throb as I clench down on you makes me shiver with pleasure.

Gently removing your hand from my mouth, I place it on my hip, pressing it into me before shifting to begin the same treatment on your other arm.

You squeeze me tightly as you press your hips up into me, making a soft, lustful sound. You grind against me, trying to get deeper.

I sit back and go utterly still. Looking at you. Waiting.

You know this look. You have certainly given it enough times. It's the look that says, 'Behave yourself, things are progressing as they should. I have control.'

You let your hips fall to the bed and tilt your head to the side. Your face holds a mixture of repressed mischief and hope. Hope that I will continue.

Smiling softly, I resume. Pulling my hands down your arm, I drag my fingertips through your flesh as I work my way down to your hand once more.

"I do love how you work your hands," you whisper to me as your eyes wander over my body, drinking me in.

Grinning quickly, I take your hand in mine, sliding my fingers across your palm, feeling the last of your tension drain from you. Lifting your hand to my face, I lick and bite at your palm. Your hand clenches around my face and your cock jumps inside me.

I slide each finger one-by-one into my mouth and suck gently, pulsing around you, my mouth and pussy working in sync. I can see you fighting not to take me now, not to fuck me hard at the pace you choose. You moan with each finger I sample, and I smile.

Your overwhelming need to release is reverberating though your body and mine, but I am still not done with you.

Letting your last finger fall from my mouth, I place your hand on my other hip. You give me a gentle squeeze of affection as I place my hands on top of yours. I slowly circle my hips on you, moving in time with the gentle rock of the yacht.

Your moan is low and full of passion, as I swirl your cock inside me. My hands press yours into me, sinking them into my flesh.

"Kiss me," you command.

Grinning, I bite my bottom lip, lowering my lashes and looking at you through them. This is my playtime. You know full well you could take control, but that you'll lose whatever plans I have for you. You smile wryly, giving in to my whims. You do not ask again.

Squeezing my muscles on you as I slide slowly around in circles, I feel every bit of your cock inside me, throbbing, needing. Your hands stretch to plump the globes of my ass, your thumbs hooked tightly onto my hip bones, your groans filling my ears with your hunger.

Smiling that you are following my unspoken rules so well, I remove my hands from yours, sliding them up my torso across my ribcage to cup my breasts, showing them off to you.

You smile and lick your lips as you massage me.

Running my hands across each soft breast, kneading, I offer them to your eyes for feasting. I tease my nipples as I slowly rock my hips against you. Back and forth, I circle on you. The tiniest movements, the softest pressure. Each sensation magnified because it is so slight, so small. Every pulse is a caress that grows more and more powerful, building to a golden warmth that spreads out from your loins.

Your eyes are half closed, watching me as I twist my nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I pull them out towards you, watching you watching me, gasping lightly and smiling for you.

Your body is trembling with a primal lust, your hardness jerking and throbbing inside me. Your strong hands flex on me. The battle rages inside you as you fight your deep desire to claim me, to take me, to seize control.

Sliding my hands up from my breasts, I leave them bare to your gaze. I run my fingers up my neck into my hair. Lifting it, I pull it away from my body to fall against my shoulders as you watch me.

Gripping you harder with my pussy now, feeling my own need and warmth building, I rock faster on you. My cunny covers you, my lips like the gentle lapping of waves against your groin. We are moving in time with nature, letting euphoria wash over us, touching every nerve in our bodies.

Your shaking hand reaches to cup my ass as an exhalation of desire escapes your lips. Reaching down to you, I place a hand on each shoulder.

Pulling you up into a sitting position, I shift on you, my legs wrapping around behind you. Your chest comes up to meet my breasts. My hand slides to the back of your head as you rise, pulling you to me for a kiss.

Your lips meet mine like the crash of a wave, a growl escaping you as you press your tongue into me, claiming my mouth as yours. Your hands roam across my back, pulling me close to you.

Grinding down onto you, still moving slowly, undulating against you, I speak without words. Your body picks up the tempo and replies to mine, thrusting up into me, as our hearts beat together through our chests.

Moaning softly into your mouth, I suck at you, dragging you into me. I cling to you tightly, rocking on you. You fill me entirely. You are inside me, your energy mixing and mingling with mine.

No longer able to tell where I end and you begin, my body is yours. My energy flows out to you, and I draw yours into me, through the connections at our mouths and sex.

A golden current is flowing through us, growing with each pass. I send it out to you, and it comes back to me increased, before I pass it on to you again, adding my own sparks of pleasure.

I cry out, "Lover, oh god..."

Smiling with pure joy, I push myself into our kiss. Deep affection intensifies. Tenderness, love, and passion combined pour out from my soul into you. I shudder softly on you, holding you tightly. I spasm, my mind exploding into the colors of the sunset. I can see nothing, feel nothing, know nothing, except that I am lost in you.

I feel your warmth flow into me as you hold me tight, our bodies shaking together. The remains of our spontaneous combustion drain away from us, leaving us languid and serene in each other's arms.

Breaking our kiss, you gaze warmly into my eyes, bringing a hand up to caress my face, tracing my cheek and cupping my chin. Placing a soft kiss on my lips, you smile and rock me to the rhythm of the waves.