The Romantic Vacation Ch. 03 Pt. 01

Story Info
Terri and Lisa have their first Lesbian experience.
1.5k words
4.35
30.7k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they settled in their cabin, Joe and Donny grabbed their fishing gear and headed to the lake.

"You gals behave now!" Joe said as he closed the door behind him.

"So, what shall we do?" Lisa asked.

"How about having a nice girl talk?" Terri responded.

"You mean about what happened between Donny and I?" Lisa said.

"Yes, that and other things." Terri replied.

"I have to face it sometime, right?" Asked Lisa.

"I don't know, Donny seemed to have lost interest in me for sometime now. I remember when he would take me out either Friday or Saturday evenings for dinner, movies or even to the fair when it came to town. But, now in the past year. I am lucky to even see him on those nights before 3am. I think that he is seeing someone else."

"Have you even questioned him about an affair?" Terri asked.

"Yes, several times.....but, he gets so angry and denies it!" As tear started running down her cheeks.

Lisa continued to say...."He even told me that I was letting appearance deterriorate."

"Ahhhh Lisa, I am so sorry!" Terri said, as she approached Lisa to hug her.

Now in full tears, "I don't know what to do.....I still love him and I have lost him at the same time!"

"Shhhh, come on... stop crying Lisa, how bout we have a spa day?" Terri said.

"But, we are in the mountains?" Lisa said.

"We might be in the mountains.....but, girl... Terri comes prepared!"

With a soft laugh on Lisa's face, she lifted her head asked...."Can you make me look like you?"

With a smile, Terri responded....."I didn't bring my surgical instruments with me!"

"Come on let's get started!.....Go get a bottle of wine out of the pantry there, while I get my magic bag." Terri said.

Terri ran a nice bubble bath and lit scented aromatherapy candles around the bathroom.

"Lisa!"...... Terri called out.

With the wine and 2 glasses, Lisa walked in and said....."How, romantic!"

"Just trying to get you to relax." Terri replied.

"Well if this doesn't relax me then, I don't know what will!" Lisa replied, while she poured the wine.

"Go on, take a soak....while I give you a facial." Terri said.

With shyness Lisa looked at Terri.

"Come on Lisa, I am a Doctor and I seen a heck of alot worse!" Terri said.

Lisa started stripping down her clothes. Terri had her back turned to Lisa but she was starring at her thru the mirror. Terri never been with another woman before but had been always curious.

Lisa sat in the tub and laid back. Terri wrapped Lisa's long blonde hair in a towel. She applied the exfoliating cream on her face.

"So tell me what was it like to have 3 guys have their way with you?" Terri asked.

"Pure heaven!.....I mean at first, I felt weird...but, I had been so horny... one guy wouldn't of satisfied me." Lisa answered.

"How long have you been doing that?" Terri asked.

"For 3 weeks, I met Rob about 3 months prior to that at the park. I was there feeding the ducks and was depressed because Donny and I had another fight. When he first approached me, I declined talking to him. But, then he was like a kid and trying to get my attention. Making ridiculous statements of whatever. Then he said something that made me smile......"

"What was that?" Terri asked.

"I am not proposing to you until you tell me your name?"

"You must of been lonely, girl....if that made you smile!" Terri chuckled.

"But somehow or another it did make me smile and broke the ice between us." Lisa added.

"We started meeting everyday for lunch or breakfast. He treated me like Donny did. We started talking about our lives and then he brought up the subject about sex.....But, I felt comfortable with him."

The first time, we done it was when Donny went out of town on business. Then he told me that he wanted to have a threesome and foursomes. I agreed but only with men, he went for it because he loved the idea of a woman getting fucked while he sat back and watched. Role playing really turns him on......

Terri, now feeling some wetness between her legs. Was now even more turned on by the way Lisa was talking.

An hour had already passed and it was time to remove the cream from her face.

"When I take this stuff off, I am going to wash your hair." Terri said.

Terri removed her blouse so she wouldn't get it wet. Grabbing the wash puff she kneeled down off the side of the tub. She cleaned Lisa's face, she grabbed the showerhead and began wetting her hair.

"You have beautiful breasts, they are firm and round." Lisa commented to Terri.

"Thank you!" Said Terri, as she lathered her hands with shampoo. "Yours are really not that bad!" Terri started massaging the shampoo into Lisa's hair. "As a matter of fact, Lisa you are a beautiful lady yourself!"

"I am fat!" Lisa shouted.

"What you can't be more than 140lbs!" Terri said.

"137lbs is fat!...Lisa responded.

"But you are not 3' tall, so don't be ridiculous!" Terri said. "Besides, you weigh less than me." Terri continued to say...."Your weight is not the issue here, so don't make it seem as if it is!"

Lisa remained quiet while Terri rinsed off her hair.

"Why don't you come in here aswell?" Lisa asked.

"I wouldn't be able to fit!....Remember, your too fat!" Terri replied.

Lisa laughed as she drank down her second glass of wine.

Terri, removed her skirt and placed one foot in the tub.

"Your not wearing any underwear!" Lisa was in a shock look.

"No, and it feels great!.... Especially when we were on the plane it was better access, I must of came at least 2 times!"

"Really!....you mean you guys had foreplay on the plane?

"Yes!"

Then Terri started telling her that she had started to try new things and about the incident at the strip mall and going on to tell her about her drive home.

In the middle Lisa was so turned on that she wanted to relieve herself right their. Lisa began caressing her breasts. Terri, now totally in lust to fulfill her fantasy of being with another woman began feeling her breasts aswell. "Why don't you turn around and lay back on me and let me feel your breasts in the palm of my hand?" Terri asked.

Without hesitation Lisa turned around in the tub and laid back on Terri's body. Terri, placed her arms around Lisa and began caressing her body. She gently kissed Lisa on the side of her neck.

Ummmmm!... moaned Lisa.

"Why don't we give our boys a show tonight?" Terri asked.

"Don't you think they will get upset?" Lisa replied.

"Nah, tell me what man doesn't like to see 2 women making love?" Terri said.

"Yeah, but....."

"Shhhhhh, we will just let it happen." Terri said. As she found Lisa's clit and began to rub it gently.

Mmmmmm!....moaned Lisa.

"I want to lick your pussy!" Terri softly said into Lisa's ear.

"OH GOD YES!"

They got out of the tub headed towards the bedroom with the towels in their hands. Once in the room they started kissing. Terri started lavishing Lisa's body by kissing every inch. She laid Lisa on the bed and began concentrating on her pussy. She pulled apart Lisa's pussy lips and saw her swollen clit, waiting to be licked. She passed her tongue over the clit as Lisa moaned. Spreading her legs wide apart and propped up on Terri's shoulders. Terri had better access to suck Lisa's pussy. It took Lisa no time to cum.

Now, returning the favor.... they switched places and now Terri was being ravished by Lisa's tongue. When Terri finally came she still wanted more. She got up and grabbed the smaller 2 headed dildo from her bag.

"What is that?" Asked Lisa.

"Women are luckier I guess, when can have both worlds!" Terri replied.

"Lay on side and spread your legs!" Terri commanded.

Terri, laid on the bed in the opposite direction and lined her pussy with Lisa's. She inserted one head into Lisa's pussy as she inserted the other side into her own. Holding on to the middle they were able to push closer until both heads were up both pussies, and their pussies were touching each other. The fucked each other by rocking back and forth.

"This is awesome!" Lisa shouted.

"Oh yes! Terri replied.

They both picked up pace and fucked each other harder, until they both came again.

Hours had passed and it was almost time for the guys to get home.

They rushed to shower and got dressed really sexy.

Both in mini skirts and tank tops. They set the cabin in a romantic enviroment. Candles, wine, the sex toys, etc.... They sat and waited for the guys to come back.

Part 2 of Day 3 to follow.