The Roofers

Story Info
Wife calls him at work to give him a blow-by-blow account.
1.8k words
4.06
78.8k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy
Dutchboy
193 Followers

The phone rang. I knew it had to be either Rachael or my broker. They were the only two people with the number to my private line. In either case, the timing was awful. I was sitting across the table from the people from the investment banker's office. The subject we were discussing was taking my company public. Everything had been prepared for a perfect meeting. Now, a call on the private line. If it was from my broker, I was undoubtedly in trouble. Not the kind of trouble I needed at this very moment.

It rang a second time. I waited. Then a third ring. I had no choice but to answer it. "Excuse, me." I apologized to the three people sitting in front of me and reached for the phone.

"Blaine here." I answered.

"Patrick? Sorry to bother you but I needed to ask you something." It was wife, Rachael. I was a bit relieved.

"I'm sorry, Rachael, but I'm in a meeting right now. May I call you back in about an hour?"

"No. What kind of meeting is more important than answering one question for me? I don't call you unless I need something. Can't you spare me just a moment?"

I knew it would be easier to answer her question that to protest. I caved in quickly. "Sure, darling. What do you need?"

"Well, Patrick, you remember our deal? I mean about me not doing it with anyone unless you said I could?"

"Yes, I remember." How could I forget, I asked myself. The deal she was referring to was my solution to her lack of ability to turn down any good-looking guy. She was a wonderful wife, and a great lover…but she just can't say no. Finally, after ten years of marriage, we had settled on a compromise. She could fuck other men, but she had to ask me about it first. If I said she could, it was all right, and she'd tell me all the details about it when I got home. Often she would let me watch and sometimes, if the mood hit us just right, I'd join in. But if I said no, well, she fucked them anyway but never told me about it. I know that sounds like a silly game…but it's worked well for the last seven years. She gets a strange cock every so often, I get my perversions fed and some lucky bastard gets the fuck of his life.

But today was not a day I could play the game. Not now, now with these three people sitting across from me, inspecting me, as it were, inspecting me and my company for any flaws, anything that might make us less than a perfect fit for their plans.

"I'm sorry, dear. But I'm very busy right now. Could I get back to you on that in about an hour?"

"No, Patrick, I need to know now. Please…he's so damn cute…and he's young and I know he's going to be a great fuck. He's only going to be here for the next half hour. He's the guy you called to inspect the roof. Please? Can I fuck him? Please…I'll do anything you want if you'll let me have him in my hot little…"

She didn't need to finish her sentence. If I didn't have enough on my mind right now, the image of Rachael fucking some young stud…putting his cock in her "hot little pussy" or "hot little mouth", was more distraction than I could deal with.

"No. I don't think that's a good idea. But I'll think about it and get back to you."

"No. Don't hang up. I swear to you I'll call back if you do. Now I need to know right now. And I won't take "no" for an answer. Please let me fuck him. If you do, I'll let you fuck me in the ass tonight. You'd like that, wouldn't you? You like my tight, hot ass. Please can I fuck him?"

What's the use, I thought. If I said no, she'd just do it anyway. Besides, my prick was now starting to do the thinking on this matter. I was already hard just from her voice, from her choice of vocabulary. Yeah, what the hell, I wanted her to be hot for me tonight, and this was a sure-fired ticket to a great night in Rachael World.

"Okay, but remember to make good notes. I'll need to know how you meeting goes down."

"Oh, baby…I'll tell you everything. I'll tell you exactly how good he is. In fact, wait just a second."

"Rachael…" but it was too late. I wanted to tell her I had to go, that I was in the middle of a very important meeting, but before I could get the words out of my mouth I heard her speak again. But this time, not to me.

"He said, 'Yes". Ram me with that thing." And I heard the unmistakable sound of my wife's breathing change as she was being fucked. It hit me like a face full of cold Montana wind. He had been there from the beginning of the phone call; she must have called me from her bed, our bed. She must have already been naked, must have already been laying on her back, must have already had her legs spread apart, her knees pulled up. Her pussy must have already been wet, and her lover must have already been on the bed with her. His hard dick must have been poised at the entrance of her cunt, stroking up and down over the lips of her pussy, and she must have told him to wait. She must have dialed the phone in that position and he must have heard everything she said to me. Because the minute she said, "yes", he pushed his hard cock into her. He was fucking her from that moment on, and was still fucking her while I held the phone to my ear, listening…listening to a sound I'd heard so many times over the last decade and a half.

I listened as she moaned…as she cursed…as she urged him on. I wasn't listening, no, I was mesmerized. I couldn't have hung up the phone if my very life depended on that act at that moment. I listened as I heard my wife tell this stranger, "Yes…fuck me. Pound that giant cock into me. Oh, baby…that's so good. And it's so big! You're twice the size my husband is. His cock is so tiny…and yours is so huge! Yes…Fuck me. I need your cock so much!

"That's it baby…fuck me. Oh, yeah…like that. I had to tell my husband he could fuck my ass tonight because I wanted your cock in my pussy so badly. Yeah…that's it. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh, baby…you're so much more a man than he is. No…don't pull it out. No…I want it. Put it back. Wait…what…wait…No! I can't take that cock in my ass. It'll kill me. I can't do that…stop…stop…."

But apparently, he didn't stop. He had apparently flipped her over and was sticking his dick in my wife's ass. She loved it when I that to her, but only on special occasions…and only because, as you can tell from her statements, my cock isn't really very big. In fact, compared to most of her lovers…it's actually quite small. But now I was listening to a man fuck my wife's ass…and in a few moments her protests turned to excitement. I heard her voice again.

"Yes…okay. I feel it in me. I feel your cock in my ass. God, it's huge. I've never been fucked there with anything near that big. Go gently. Wait…please…okay…slowly, put it all back in. Yes! Oh, yes. Fuck me there. Fuck me in my ass. Give it to me. Fuck me harder…harder…oh, my husband can't begin to touch me that deep!"

I knew I should hang up the phone. I hadn't said a word since she began fucking him. Two or three minutes have already passed as I held the phone silently in my hand, pressing it against my ear. My own cock was fully erect…stiff beyond belief at that point. I was vaguely aware of the two men and one woman sitting across from me…but I couldn't do anything about them. Right now, I was only aware of what my wife must look like at that moment.

I could vividly see in my mind's eye how she looked, her beautiful face on the mattress, her mid section being pulled upward, off the mattress, her ass being plowed by this stranger's cock. I could see her perfect 36 DD breasts swaying under her, her bullet hard nipples probably rubbing against the sheets as this faceless, nameless stranger had his way with my wife's body. His cock was sawing in and out of my Rachael's perfect ass…moments ago it had been plunging into her very tight pussy, and I could envision the invasion of her body.

I could visualize her red hair starting to get matted with sweat as her lover plunged in and out of her ass. I could see her rump rising to meet his every thrust…and my own cock was throbbing…throbbing…

Then I heard her come. There was no mistaking that cry of passion I'd heard so many times over the years. First I could hear her begin the chant…"Yes…yes…yes…oh, YES!!!!. Then I heard her scream out in abandon. I heard her scream so loudly I pressed the phone tighter to my ear, lest some of the sound escape the earpiece and make its way across the desk to my visitor's ears. What would they think of my whore wife then? Then I heard her breathing again, and she was talking to me now.

"I have to go. His helper has been at the door watching…and I have to fuck him now, too."

And then silence. She'd hung up the phone on her end. I still had mine pressed into my ear. The pressure pained my ear. I mumbled something and returned the phone to its cradle. My breathing was ragged, too, as if I'd been the one fucking her…or being fucked. But my own erection was subsiding. Of course it was. I'd come in my trousers as I listened to my wife being fucked. Reality came back to me. I looked across the desk at the three people sitting there. Did they know? Could they have heard her when she reached her orgasm?

I smiled feebly. "My wife," I said to the trio, as if that would explain everything.

"Is she alright?" The first banker asked me.

"Yes. Just a question about the roofers. You know how they love to take advantage of housewives. Now, where were we?"

It didn't matter where "we" were. I might have been physically in the office with them…but my mind was eight miles away. Centered inside my bedroom. The call was the hottest thing that happened to me in months. Next time, I resolved, next time, I'll remember the speaker phone option on my receiver.

Dutchboy
Dutchboy
193 Followers