The Roofie-Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I now have a clit piercing and two new tattoos. One is around my navel. It sort of looks like the inscription of the One Ring, but it really says "I Fuck Anyone – Use all my holes". The other one is on my right shoulder blade and reads "Roofie-Queen".

After my standing ovation after the third Friday night roofie party the guys gave me a collection of DVDs. Apparently they had installed cameras in the bedroom after my second party and had filmed my third outing. I rubbed my pussy raw while watching the 20 hours of video they had cut together from this third party. I kept rewatching my favorite parts again and again during the week. I especially liked the parts where I got pierced and tattooed. And I also enjoyed watching as some dude stuck his cock in my ass and pissed inside. Then he pulled out and held a small bucket underneath my ass to collect all the piss that shot out. He then poured the content of the bucket into my wide open mouth and made me swallow. I also liked it when they collected a lot of come from many guys in a beaker. Then they would lay me on my back with the legs and my rump held in the air. Someone would stick a funnel in my pussy and someone else would pour the cum from the beaker into the funnel. Then they would repeat this with my ass and tape both holes shut with duct tape. Like this I would then be walked through the room. After that the duct tape came off and the bucket would be put underneath me to collect all the semen. Finally they made me drink the stuff.

Ever since that third party the guys continued filming all the shenanigans. They even had one or two people be actual camera men to film close-ups. Now they are also selling the professionally edited films. I get a big cut of the money which helps immensely with financing my studies. And I do study in earnest. I even get good grades. I moved out of the dorm, though, and live now full time in my special bedroom in the frat house. I let the guys fuck me whenever they like. I don't even knock myself out during the week, because that would be too dangerous. I don't want to die of an overdose. I quite enjoy being fucked while awake, especially when the guys fulfill the request that my tat on my back makes.

But from Friday night to sometimes Sunday morning I am Julie, the Roofie-Queen.