The Room

Story Info
Chance erotic encounter with lust and passion.
748 words
3.27
9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I remember is that as I entered the room I was quickly drawn to the mysterious man standing in the corner. A quiet man it seemed, basically minding his own business, his head slightly bent looking down with a shy demeanor. Almost unapproachable I would say... As if intentionally not trying to get the attention of anyone but there I was totally captivated and intrigued. I wanted to speak to him, touch him, kiss him. Although I don't know why, the reasons for my sudden need to explore this unfamiliar person really did not matter at this point. I was already walking towards him... He sensed my proximity in violating his space and slightly changed his body position. I thought to stop and not proceed but something deep inside propelled me to continue. I got within inches of him and could feel the warmth of his body... I breathed in the scent of him was now totally captivated. There was no turning back.

I quietly stood before him and gently touched his face. My finger trailed his soft pink lips and he slowly looked into my eyes. He somehow knew and sensed what I was thinking and gently kissed my lips. I was totally consumed in the moment and did not stop to think or care where I was and who was there. I pressed my breasts against him and I knew that even through our clothes he could feel the heat coming from my body. Now he's backed up against the wall hands on his sides in expectation. He reaches out and grabs me. Pulling me closer he knows he has control. Kissing my neck, slightly biting my skin, tasting me, he too is now consumed with the lust and has let it take over.

He wants more... He pushes me back to get a better view and reaches for my erect nipples. He knows they require attention and proceeds to expose them right there and then. Pulling down my blouse and forfeiting any other restraint he places them in his mouth. Licking and sucking my extremely erect nipples he can't help but nibble. I am beside myself in desire, my breathing is now heavy, my pleasure and want have reached the point of no return. I quickly pull away from his warm wet lips and reach down to find him totally engorged in expectation. How his trousers could contain the beast was beyond me but I knew I was going to set it free. I unlatched his button, slowly lowered his zipper and while still facing him and reach in and grab him. He moans in excitement and I proceed. Caressing and rubbing him I could feel him pulsing inside. His cock was so erect, all I could desire at that moment was to taste him, to run my tongue all over it and attempt to swallow him.

I bent down and brought my face close to him. Oh my, he smelled so good. I knew I had to have him, to feel him in every part of my body. I slowly pulled him out of his restraints and exposed his beauty. I kissed him like I had known him all my life and was glad to see him again. Slowly I run my tongue along every inch of his surface. He was exquisite. His rock hard dick was all mine at that moment. I was going to enjoy him completely. I wrapped my mouth around him going deeper and deeper. His breathing quickened and I knew he was in ecstasy. Slowly entering and retracting him from my wet lips I grasped him as I totally took control. While still holding him and licking him all over I felt his urgency and began to move faster. I then decided to explore him further and licked his balls, caressing him and welcoming his explosion. As I continued to stroke him and taste him I could feel his eruption approaching. I let myself be totally consumed by the splendor of his manhood. I waited for that magic potion... I wanted it so bad. It appears to be the reason I walked into that room to begin with and there it was. He moaned and breathed and let me have it... He released his juice all the way deep inside my mouth. So warm and soothing, like a child with candy, I was in heaven. It was so good to taste him, to know his pleasure was mine.